Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty breathed out, averting her gaze and thinking for a while with a concentrated sincerity. She soon met Elaine's eyes, harboring a fire in hers.

"When do I see the headquarters?"

Elaine beamed, eyes twinkling with glee.

Then, she realized that that--while was a moment to be happy--she had an important thing to ask of her sister before allowing herself to be delighted.

"Misty, what really happened to you?"

Misty's face fell. She looked so glum. So defeated.

"I... It's so hard to put into words, Ellie."

"Then show me. I'm here for you, Little Sis."

Seeing how sincere, how genuine her sister looked, Misty couldn't help but feel a warmness in her chest, a certain reassurance overtaking her.

When Misty rested her forehead against Elaine's, she immediately gasped, pulling back, looking disturbed; utterly frightened.

Sick to her stomach.

"Misty... you didn't let them get off scot-free with all that, right?"

"No. For months on end, I made them watch their children and loved ones get tortured in the most gruesome ways. When I finally executed the people they held most dear, right in front of them... I tormented them for an entire year, broke down their minds before crushing their souls."

Tearing up whilst veins began showing in her neck, Misty whispered,

"I felt that I had to change, punish, and utterly..."

She went to strike herself on the head, but Elaine pulled her into an embrace, cradling her head.

"Those creatures deserved all that you put them through. You did good, Sis. Wonderfully. I understand why you took the path you did, but it's... that was a whole disgusting and weird anomaly in the lust scene. You can stop now. Do what would actually make Mom proud."

Misty stayed in place, sobbing in her sister's hold. A heart-tugging,

"Sho shorry." left her lips.

Her muffled, cute apology would make almost anyone want to cherish her for the rest of their lives. Elaine just so happened to be one of those persons.

She tenderly planted a kiss on her little sister's head.

"Honestly, Sis... I forgive you."

__

"You know," Steven thoughtfully began, still lying atop the Statue of Liberty, Selena and Darlene at his sides,

"I've been wondering how liberating it'd feel to have sex up here."

In tandem, the women's eyes widened, then they blushed.

"I, uh..." Selena drawled, raising her head and looking Steven in the eyes.

"Do you...?" Darlene trailed off.

Steven nodded.

"Yeah. Just another way to relax, right? It's actually a great way to relax. So why don't we have a threesome?"

Upon inhaling, still red in the cheeks, Darlene used her superspeed to immediately remove her dress, along with Steven's clothes.

Just seeing their naked bodies caused Selena to become more than a little aroused, so squirming a bit, she became intangible, letting her clothing fall to the ground.

She looked at Steven's cock, then at Darlene who met her eyes. The girls nodded to each other, coming to a silent understanding.

Steven's breathing became sort of heavy in anticipation. This would be his first threesome, after all.

His sisters went low, still on opposite sides of him while sliding a hand up and down his shaft, staring into his eyes and causing him to moan with pleasure.

"~Oh... fuck. That feels so fucking goo-~"

His words caught in his throat when he felt and saw Selena sliding her tongue over the tip of his cock; her hand going from the base of his balls and straight up his shaft - a back and forth that brought forth envy from Darlene.

She couldn't have herself be outclassed like that, so her enthusiasm quadrupled. She began licking his cock as well; caressing his balls, too.

As if licking an ice cream, her slutty tongue went from bottom to top - all the way to the top. She met Selena's mouth--her tongue--and they made out while in unison slobbering over their brother's cock.

It was too much. Too fucking hot. Steven gritted his teeth, holding both of their heads with narrowed eyes; making them give his cock even more attention.

"You're both making me-!!!"

His balls clenched, and he ejaculated, shooting out load after load over his sisters who basically fought for his semen, widening their mouths and swallowing all they could.

"~F-Fuuck~..."

By the time Steven's throbbing tool finished unloading its contents, Selena and Darlene looked like genuine whores.

Not just because of the fact that they seemed to be having a bukkake thing going on, but also because their faces were enveloped in sheer lust - their tongues stuck out while a euphoric look stayed etched onto their features.

Despite just draining his nuts, their looks alone made Steven immediately raring to go.

"Darlene, on my cock!"

She wasted no time in obliging, squatting on his cock, taking him deep inside. She let out a shout of lustful glee.

Steven gave her ass a slap, saying,

"Ride!"

She began bouncing up and down, gyrating her hips, occasionally twerking and making him groan.

"Selena, sit on my fucking face!"

A bit too eagerly, Selena straddled his face, bringing her hips back and forth; grinding her pussy on his tongue while letting her torturous moans reverberate.

Darlene bouncing on his cock while skillfully moving, jerking her body every which way, coupled with Selena riding his face was heavenly. Her juices tasted so good. Darlene's folds felt so good.

Suddenly, Selena let out a wicked groan, jerking her hips a final time to squirt all over her brother's face. It pushed Steven over the edge. He let out a stifled moan in Selena's cunt while filling Darlene's with his sperm.

Darlene's eyes rolled back, and a promiscuous smile touched her lips. She found the creampie-induced orgasm wildly pleasurable; addicting.

Panting--shaking a bit--while still having her pussy glued to Steven's mouth, Selena grinned.

"A great way to relax indeed."