Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm-"

"Don't."

Elaine clicked her tongue. Then with small amounts of emotion, she calmly told her,

"I've always been very, very ashamed of you. Could you tell, Misty?"

"I..."

Misty looked devastated. Weary.

"I couldn't."

"Ever so soft. Such a weak fucking disappointment. No wonder Mom said that, while Selena and Steven had potential, you could never be Legion material."

"Legion ma-?"

"Mom should've aborted you."

Misty chuckled, hitting herself on the head again to go right back to frowning.

"You don't mean all you're saying, Elaine."

"I don't? Why don't you use that atomic warping to conjure up a lie detection ability."

Instantly, Misty did just that. She regretted it immensely, bawling while sporadically laughing.

Elaine giggled.

'That is kinda funny.'

Walking to leave the room, she stopped directly behind her sister, saying with a smile,

"You fucked up my plans today with that tantrum. Throw another one and you'll be given a fate worse than death, than being erased from existence. I'm only giving you a second chance 'cause you're blood."

When Elaine went to take another step, she heard Misty's bawling and laughing come to an end, so she casually looked back, beholding the grimacing countenance of her little sister.

"Why didn't you stop me, Elaine?"

"Hmm?"

"If you're as powerful as you claim to be, then why didn't you stop me today - or even two years ago?"

"Ah. Two years ago, around the time you were fucking shit up, I wasn't here. I was working my ass off in another dimension. And while I could've turned back time when I returned-"

'So she's the one that turned it back a while ago.'

"or even travel back in time, I had no idea if Terrifier was acausal or not. In the case of you actually being acausal, then turning back time, or going back to stop you wouldn't have made a difference. And even if you weren't acausal then changing set-in-stone events to risk 'Her' wrath... wouldn't really be worth it."

"And today?"

"The damage was already done when I was alerted. Millions were already dead here in New York, therefore, a certain someone was put on edge, so the Legion's plans were in shambles."

"You keep mentioning-"

"Today, I actually planned to end Terrifier, watched her from above, too. But turns out she was a pussy, using a clone not once, but twice."

Misty's eyes narrowed.

"Not a matter of being a pussy. Got bored of personally moving around halfway through. A real pity you didn't show up to fight either way. I feel and experience everything my clones do. But... wowzers. You can manipulate time and detect clones, Elaine? Didn't you only have Fox Drive and telekinesis?"

"I told you. You have no idea what I can and cannot do, retard."

Misty dug her nails into her palms, drawing blood.

"You truly make me want to inflict upon you great pain, Big Sis."

"Why don't you try it? I reckon it'd be reason enough for me to finally put you in the ground. It's what Mom would've wanted; you know, since she wished she'd aborted you."

Grinding her teeth with tears in her manic eyes, Misty sniffled and lazily swung her head left to right.

"Y-You're my sister, so I really don't wanna put an end to you this early. I wanna spend more time with you, but if you keep this up, I'll-"

"Mom really would've wanted you dead. Kill yourself right now, you mewling half of a woman."

The gloves were off. As soon as Misty swung a fist at Elaine's face, their clothes vanished, and the solar system was coming undone.

Time spun backward, all destruction was contained by Elaine's telekinesis, Misty's fist connected, and the sisters were transported to a planet of red ice.

Misty's punch catapulted Elaine into several rudimentary backflips before she stopped her forced propulsion, angling herself upright and wiping blood from her broken nose - which quickly healed.

Her rage-filled eyes took in the scowling, naked Misty a few yards out.

'She's acausal after all.'

"Very, very fucking sloppy, Sister! The solar system would've been demolished and your technique was absolute-!"

Misty zipped before her, hurling a linear punch at the chin. She struck air.

With grace Misty couldn't even fathom, Elaine went low and spun into a dazzling move reminiscent of a breakdance's Windmill. Many kicks rammed and slammed into Misty's torso over and over - a mystifying, dangerous mixture of Taekwondo and Capoeira.

Elaine ceased movement on the ground, coolly propping herself up with her elbow; blowing a loose strand of pink hair from her face.

"No skill, no discipline, no talent. Too predictable."

Misty coughed up blood, clutching her stomach and falling to her knees. The girl groaned and habitually hit her chest, seeming to be having trouble breathing.

"I've been trained by Mom since I was four, up until the day she died. I still train and actively fight others on my level. In physicality, we're relative to each other; even so, you could never best me hand-to-hand. I'm a top general of the Bidainian Legion."

Elaine launched the heel of her bare foot into Misty's forehead, sending her flying to then flash above her; next skillfully spinning and driving her knee into the back of Misty's neck, forcing her down to shatter the red ice with her face.

Knee still on her sister's neck, Elaine told her,

"Vicious."

Elaine grabbed Misty by the back of her head and set it ablaze in pink flame. Moving just below the speed of light, she dashed with her in tow all around the planet numerous times, continuously scraping off red ice with Misty's face; creating damage on a global scale.

Grinding to a halt, Elaine flashed blood off her hand, staring at the back of Misty's head which was embedded in red ice.

"Relentless."

Floating upward, Elaine outstretched a hand, cocooning Misty with her telekinesis.

"Qualitatively superior to humanity and all others."

With a clench of her fist, Misty's bones broke.

Elaine could hear her sister weakly groaning, in tremendous agony; and, for a moment, quite briefly, it made Elaine exude pity.

"That's what a Bidainian general is."

Apathetic, she relaxed, breathing a sigh of relief when she noticed that her sister barely had a healing factor.

"We Bidainians--half-blood or otherwise--are the grandest species, and a Bidainian general represents the best of us. I, General Elaine Price, represent a natural, irreversible rank above you, Sister."

She haughtily raised her head.

"So how dare you oppose me, you inferior, soft, brain-damaged piece of shit? You'll rue the day you did. You'll wish you hadn't screwed up my plans, my organization's. I'll take you to the Leader, and he'll have so, so much fun with-"

A saw-like beam of purple blitzed through Elaine's neck, aptly decapitating her.

A head falling from the sky with broadened sights, Elaine's furious thoughts were,

'Cheap... shot.'

Feeling her eyelids closing and her consciousness slipping, she willed herself to rewind time on her form, bringing herself back to tip-top shape.

Soon as she did, she landed firmly on the red terrain, both feet planted and exhibiting absolute confidence.

Her wholly healed sister hovered a few paces off the ground; fists tightly clenched while a grimace tugged at her lips.

"I told you," Misty said, eyes going entirely purple - even her scleras overshadowed.

"You can't stop me."

Elaine made 'that' offensive face.

"'Yoo cahn't stope mee.'"

She scoffed.

"You haven't been using your atomic warping, but so fucking what? You think you've seen all I can do, Misty? You're my sister, a fellow Bidainian with an extraordinary ability, so I'll give you one last chance to end this somewhat amicably. Join the Legion or die. If you refuse, I won't hesitate to kill you; give you a better fate than bringing you to the Leader."

She donned a small smile.

"Either way, it's an amicable end to this squabble of ours, don't you agree? So whaddya say, Misty?"

Like her sister, Misty put on a small smile.

"I refuse."

A storm of all natural elements assailed Elaine's body, shrouding her completely. Next, she was wrapped in a gas of dark blue cosmic radiation that accompanied a nuclear explosion.

It all dispersed in a second, revealing an Elaine unfamiliar to Misty. The woman's former pink hair was now a glowing white and flowed upward.

Her yellow eyes were that of a fox's; and

she wore a black high cut leotard that--of course--appeared slutty by seemingly riding up into her pussy, leaving her tempting ass cheeks exposed.

Misty's eyes widened.

"How are you-?"

"So you sentenced yourself to death, 's that it, Sis?"

Misty gritted her teeth.

"I'm a genius with atomic warping. You'll lose this fight, Elaine. And you'll die like the bitch you are."

Casually cracking her knuckles, Elaine told her,

"I've done all sorts of experiments with my telekinesis; warped cosmic forces; detonated a thousand massive stars all at once to then figure out how to replicate that amount of power with not only telekinesis, but my physicality."

When Elaine let out those words, everything lost color as time came to an abrupt halt. Misty had stopped everything with a deranged smile.

"A thousand massive stars? That's nothing compared to the experiments I carried out, General Elaine Price."

She snapped her fingers, and reality warped. The entire red-iced planet changed into a giant eldritch abomination of an octopus, its spiky-teeth-filled mouth just below Elaine.

"Sadie has torn galaxies asunder, so I'll be visiting that grave soon, Big Sis."

As soon as the creature went to devour Elaine, time resumed, and the entire Jupiter-sized Sadie was blown to smithereens.

A telekinetic field of sorts then spanned a planetary length to surround the duo in an atmosphere that allowed sound to travel.

Misty was not impressed, and Elaine laughed at,

"The stupidity of it all! You tried to stop time for someone that controls time?!"

Her laughter came down and her lips did the same, going into a frown.

"Genius? Don't make my stomach hurt. Didn't you hear? A thousand massive stars going off at once... a thousand gamma-ray bursts going off."

Misty's face became alight with a shocking realization.

Elaine vanished before flashing above Misty, bringing the heel of her foot down on her head. Misty instantly left her body--which split down the middle--, astral projecting as a blue, soul humanoid replica that drifted downward.

Elaine flew after her, spinning into an unforgettable side kick that connected with Soul Misty's guarded arm, ripping it off and launching her further down.

The girl stopped her flight, making an unusual, guttural sound of pain before assembling her physical body via atomic warping.

A hair's breadth behind Misty, Elaine shot the sole of her foot to her upper back.

Misty shifted space and created a gravity vastly superior to Earth's, making Elaine's kick veer off to the left.

Turning to face Elaine whilst soaring backward, Misty screeched with all her might, spawning trillions of clones behind her sister, all just as powerful as she was.

They immediately threw their hands forward, sending beams of purple and all sorts of elemental and chemical amalgamations Elaine's way.

Intending for absolute destruction, a serious Elaine reeled back her leg--as if prepping before a football--to fire a totally uninhibited kick.

A multi-galactic explosion wiped out all the clones; and would've done the same to Misty had she not conjured a clear forcefield of purple to cushion the blow that still sent her reeling.

Her forcefield's inevitable demise came to pass only a second later, as Elaine had wrathfully headbutted its forefront, reaching out and clasping a hand over Misty's face afterward.

As soon as Elaine squeezed, she was punched in the face, causing her to be both surprised and catapulted.

Ceasing her Involuntary flight, Elaine gawked upon beholding a smirking Misty.

Like herself, Misty's hair was now a glowing white and flowed upward.

Her yellow eyes, however, weren't that of a fox's; though she too wore a black high cut leotard that--like Elaine's--seemed slutty by evidently riding up into her pussy, leaving her pert ass cheeks exposed.

"Wait, wait - just hold on a minute! You've gotta explain this dishonorable fuckery, Misty!"

Misty giggled, spawning within the palm of her right hand a miniature galaxy.

"Your nucleus has been thoroughly analyzed; down to the tiniest details of the electrons, protons, and neutrons. I understand every component of your 'superior' body, therefore I've turned mine into something of an imitation - a perfect copy of your cosmic physiology."

Misty crushed that mini galaxy with a clench of her fist. Elaine grimaced.

"You still don't have the skills and experience I do, Little Sis."

"No. But I do still have my atomic warping; still able to make another trillion clones just as powerful as myself."

Elaine rolled her eyes.

"Go right a-fucking-head. You said you experience everything your clones do? You'll experience an extinction like none other. Those clones will be gone 'cause of my telekinesis and solely my telekinesis."

"I guess we'll see."

Nothing more needed to be said. The trillion-strong army of Misty materialized behind Elaine, bombarding her with ranged attacks immediately.

War-crying with every ounce of her being, Elaine raised both hands overhead and distorted space-time, making an observable length of the infinite universe flash in white.

Thereafter, all clones were erased from existence.

When all that was done, the girls both laboriously panted, their hair and eyes back to their natural color while they were naked. Only one of them wore a grin: That was Misty.

"You're... foolish, Elaine. You could've erased me too, but because of that 'amicable death' end, you didn't, making me gain insight into existence erasure and adapt to it. It won't work anymore. Unlucky for you because, even while this drained, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve."

Looking weary, Elaine puffed out before saying,

"When an object or person approaches the speed of light, mass becomes infinite. I'm-"

Misty paled.

"Y-You're ninety-nine percent the speed of light, like me - not light speed. You can't get past that barrier. You can't gain infinite power, Elaine."

"No. I can't get to the speed of light. Not in base form. But I can get there, even while this low on juice."

"You're lying."

"Am not."

"Are too."

'Please just fucking buy it.'

"What are we, kids?" Elaine asked.

"You know what, we're both tired and not thinking clearly. Let's just stop already; end this here, shall we? No more fighting. No death."

Misty shook her head.

"I'm still pissed the fuck off. You've told me things that can't be taken back, much less forgiven."

"I'm not asking for forgiveness."

"Then what are you asking for?"

"A truce. You are my little sister, after all."

Misty seemed pensive.

"C'mon, Sis, can't we just put aside our differences and--not forgive--but forget for the time being? I'm being pretty reasonable here. C'mon. You've done way worse things that I'm brushing aside here, Misty."

Her tone soft, Misty said,

"But nothing directly to you. I didn't call you a perpetual embarrassment. I-I... I didn't break your heart, Ellie."

They both stared at each other for a while.

Eventually, Elaine groaned, her eyes narrowing in sorrow.

"The whole 'light speed' thing was a bluff. I'm sorry, Little Sis. For everything."

Misty was so shocked, too surprised to react to Elaine hugging her. The pair teleported into Misty's bedroom, lying on her bed - Elaine on top.

The sisters gazed into each other's eyes.

"Misty, I really am sorry for all I said. I was heated, meant it at the moment, but I honestly am..."

She blushed, embarrassed to admit her following words.

"I love you, Misty."

"El-"

"D-Don't say anything on it. Just take my word as is: The honest truth. Use that lie detection ability if you don't believe me."

Slowly... Misty teared up, then sniffled.

"I l-love you too, Ellie..."

A small smile tugged at Elaine's lips. Though soon, she frowned.

"And, Sis," Elaine began,

"you deserve to know certain things. Aren't you interested in learning what you really are?"

"Huh? What're you-? Oh... I see. You've been going on about Bidainians and the Legion for a while; how you're part of the greatest species; a general. It's become my understanding that we, Selena and Steven, aren't humans."

Sighing, Elaine rolled onto her back, lying 'side Misty to put a hand in hers.

Staring at the ceiling, she informed,

"We're half-breeds, yes. Our people originate from the advanced planet Diyajoi. Mom told me that over a century ago, when everyone turned against the Empress for being a pussy, when the Legion attacked her, she retaliated in rage and destroyed our world along with most of our people. Then Mom went to Earth alongside the Empress, 'cause the Empress considered her her best friend."

In astounded understanding, Misty softly said,

"The Empress is Highergirl."

Elaine nodded. She then turned her head to her sister, looking sad.

"She's actually the one that murdered Mom, you know."

Misty's eyes bulged. Her voice cracked, coming out a hoarse whisper as she said,

"But Geitna killed Highergirl way before Mom-"

"Geitna was a human and no human can contend with a Bidainian as old and powerful as Highergirl. For whatever reason, she allowed Geitna to kill most of her fellow Leaguers and then faked her death."

"So she's... I butchered Succulence for nothing and our mother's murderer is still out there somewhere?"

"Yup. And a few years ago, after Nonri put her on edge by fucking shit up - the same time the Legion was planning to carry out its plan, Highergirl caught wind of us, of our mother's general status within our organization and effortlessly took even the Leader down. He would've been dead, same as Mom if it wasn't for his immortality."

"B-But why fabricate Mom's death in that... disgusting, lustful way?"

"I don't really know why Highergirl forced us to do that. Maybe it's because she thought framing Succulence, coming up with a mind-controlling excuse was the only plausible way FeurMia could've been defeated by a villain."

Misty's breathing became heavy, her features mad with fury.

"She-"

"Join the Legion."

Misty blinked twice.

"Pardon, Ellie?"

Elaine's face was a true mirror of determination.

"Highergirl killed her own people, hate us because we want and plan to take what we deserve."

"What is it that you-?"

"Everything. Every planet and every galaxy; the entire universe and all other dimensions. There is nothing that we Bidainians don't deserve to control, so we should conquer, seize and rule over totality. Highergirl never understood that."

"I'm not sure I-"

"We don't deserve to endure the foolishness of other people, nor suffer or pay for things or abide by certain laws and be at the behest of inferior beings like mere humans. We deserve to have at our feet-"

"Yeah, everything. I get that. It's just that I-"

"You don't have much motivation to join us; to conquer."

She shrugged.

"Eh, pretty much, Ellie."

"Well, then, let me give you that motivation. Today we were planning to flush Highergirl out and end her once and for all, but then Terrifier happened. Thinking about it, I realized that it may have been for the best, 'cause it's possible Highergirl has other feats we don't know. So just to be on the safe side, I want your help. And remember, she took Mom from us; plus, this is really the only way we'd have our revenge."

"The only way... How so?"

"We'd most likely lose if we tried to take her on now, even though we're all stronger than back then; and even with your current level of power aiding us. However, If you join us, we'll provide all the equipment you need to reach greater heights, have you train with our very best. In a while, I believe you'd be the one strong enough to avenge Mom. You could be the new leader. You still wanna bring about change? You could do so on a much greater scale, across all other dimensions by bringing them under your absolute authority."