Fucking the Boss: Our First MFM

Story Info
Couple enjoys first MFM experience.
1.8k words
4.05
31.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an account of what happened years ago.

My name is John and my wife of 31 years is Vicki. We are happily married and have a great sex life. We started the Swinging lifestyle about 26 years ago. At the time we had 2 kids and were working on trying to have a 3rd.

I'm sure people want to know what my wife looks like.

Vicki is a beautiful brunette, with eyes that will melt you and a smile that would make a gay man straight. She is 5'4", and at the time when this MFM happened, she was around 150 pounds, thick thighs and nice big tits, 38D. She is a beautiful Italian woman with great sex appeal who has men turning their heads to see her large tits that she is not shy about putting on display.

My wife and I loved watching porn and were especially drawn to group sex videos. Not gangbangs at first, although we watched them and eventually did those too, but mainly liked watching MFM or FMF videos.

I had just gotten a new job a year earlier and my wife had met my boss, Tom, a few times and was always flirting with him. He was married and was off limits, until just recently when he split from his wife got divorced.

It was at this time that we started using Tom in our fantasy love making sessions. One night in particular, we were fooling around and watching one of our porn movies and I asked her if she thought about being with Tom while watching the video. She looked a litte embarrassed at having been figured out, but "Yes!" was her response.

"Would you like to make this fantasy become a reality if the stars were all aligned?"

Again a "Yes!" and a wicked smile came over her.

Fast forward a few months and we had Tom over for dinner a few times, and each time the flirting went further and further. Tom and I became great friends during this time frame. Then it happened. The stars aligned and my parents decided to take the kids to see my Uncle on the coast for the night this coming Friday. After I got off the phone, I looked at Vicki, told her what was up, and she again had that wicked smile and said, "Yes!"

So the stage was set. All I needed to do was to get all the players to be up for it. I knew Vicki was. I called Tom and ask him if he was free this coming weekend. I let him know we had the place to ourselves, and that Vicki would love to spend some alone time with us both. He said, "Are you asking me what I think you are?"

I said, "If its, are you interested in fucking Vicki with me, then yes."

He took about a half a millisecond to say, "Yes! I am totally up for that!"

I let Vicki know his response and she smiled and went into some thought. I asked what she was thinking, and she said, "I need something sexy to wear!" She has more lingerie than I care to recount, but she wanted something special for this night.

The next day, she was off to go shopping. She returned home after lunch and put on a fashion show to show me what she bought for the occasion. One choice was a simple green teddy, which I thought looked super cute. Another option was a body stocking, but the best option was the corset. So fucking hot! A hot pink corset with fastening hooks up front. Once she was in it and the laces in the back were tied properly, it lifted her huge tits up like a shelf, and went down just below her waist hugging the tops of her thighs. Yummy! But what was so very hot and sexy was the collar she bought that had the word "SLUT" on it. So sexy! She looked so delicious, and I was getting hard just looking at her outfit and imagining what Tom was going to think. I begged her for a quickie or a blow job, but she wanted me to save it all for the weekend.

Finally the evening arrived. The kids were gone. The house clean. We ordered Chinese food to be delivered. Vicki was dressed really nice for our guest of honor to arrive. She had a sexy black cocktail dress on for dinner. Her hair, nails and makeup was perfect, and she smelled fantastic! While waiting for Tom to arrive we both did a shot of tequila in hopes to calm us down a bit. The doorbell rang and Vicki answered the door quickly. Tom wasn't as dressed up as her or I, but he looked good. He has a great physique and isn't shy to show it off. Vicki loved that!

We settled down for dinner and made small talk. Soon enough the tequila kicked in and the wine we were drinking with dinner didn't hurt either. As usual, the flirting was in high gear. Tom leaned into Vicki and kissed her for the first time. It was a hot passionate kiss. When she broke away I knew dinner was over whether I wanted it to be or not. Her face was flushed and her nipples were like rocks showing through her dress. She excused herself to go to our bedroom and asked me to assist her in getting "dressed" for fun. I told Tom to meet us in the bedroom in 10 minutes. I think he walked into the bedroom at 9 minutes and 30 seconds not wanting to wait any longer. Vicki looked so slutty in that corset, her tits struggling to remain inside. I placed a blindfold on her eyes and I used some handcuffs to bind her hands. Then I stepped back and let Tom explore her body and make out with her. It wasn't long before he was talking dirty to her while feeling her up.

"Your pussy is so wet Vicki. Are you ready to be fucked by two guys?" Her breathing was heavy and she was shaking a little when she spoke. "I am so fucking turned on right now! Please use me! I want you both using me, and fucking me, kissing me and licking me!" I asked her if she wanted us to take turns or to have us both at the same time, her response was so hot.

"I want you to use me as your fucktoy, your slut, your whore!"

This was the moment she and I had fantasized about for so long. I removed her handcuffs so she could be placed on her hands and knees. Then Tom got behind her and slowly eased himself into her hot, wet, swollen pussy. The smile that over came him was intense. I got in front of her and kissed her and asked how she was doing.

"It feels so fucking good!" she said. "Give me your cock to suck. I want both cocks."

I didn't need to be told twice and fed her my swollen member. Watching her being rocked back and forth on my cock was incredible! I grabbed my digital camera and took a few pictures. I think back now and want to kick myself for not taking a video with my camera. Ugh. After about 10 minutes of this, we decided to switch. I knew I wasn't going to last too long in her pussy while fucking her doggie style. I could feel the surge building up and so could Vicki. She clamped her pussy down on me and said, "Give me your cum!" and that was it for me. The point of no return. I violently came in her pussy what felt like a gallon of cum. That sent her over the edge and she had a mini orgasm. I knew from conversations earlier that Tom was very interested in sinking his cock into a woman that was creampied moments ago, so he withdrew from her mouth and jumped over to where I had just vacated and eased himself into her pussy again.

His smile said all I needed to know. He began slamming his cock into Vicki as if this was going to be the last fuck of his life. She began reaching back and rubbing her clit frantically to reach her next orgasm while telling him to "Fuck me harder!" It was a matter of minutes before he hunched forward into her and let go of his load of cum, then a moment later, she too reached her orgasm, only this time it was a HUGE orgasm for her. She was shaking and enjoying the fact that he kept his cock in her during the orgasm rather than just pulling out. After a moment of catching their breath, Tom slowly withdrew his sensitive cock from her. What a mess we left in her. Cum was dripping out of her rapidly. I grabbed a couple of small towels to help clean up her and the mattress. The whole scene was slutty, sexy and hot! I knew this could be the beginning of something amazing between the three of us if they were up for it. I already knew I was.

After we got cleaned up, we laid on the bed just talking and stroking Vicki recounting the event. We asked each other their favorite moments. No surprise that for Vicki it was being entered at both ends for the first time, followed by being slammed with another cock after one had just came in her. I think for me it was seeing my friend explode in my wife and seeing how much she was loving it.

We put in a porn movie to watch to get us re-energized for round 2. This was of a brunette with big tits with 4 guys. Vicki was watching it and taking it all in while Tom and I explored her body. Kissed her from head to toe. Her nipples were soon hardening, so I decided to help her get there by eating her pussy. I soon realized we didn't clean up all of the cum that was in her pussy as it flowed into my mouth. I leaned up to kiss Vicki on the mouth and it turned her on to no end, and so began round 2. We took turns fucking her pussy for the next hour. Sometimes she took us both on, but mostly it was one at a time. I caught her watching the porn movie at a point where the woman was "airtight". I asked what she thought of that, knowing that she wasn't into anal sex. She said she found it hot, but maybe the two guys could share her pussy instead of being in her ass. "Whoa! You want 2 cocks in your pussy at the same time?" I said.

She smiled while Tom was slowly fucking her and said, "Always willing to try it." I am one lucky husband. We didn't try it at that moment as Tom and I were pretty much fucked out, but I could clearly see that Vicki could handle more cock if it was available. So that led us to more adventures that I will tell you about later.