Fucking the Family Ch. 02 - Final

Story Info
Acceptance and Submission.
2.1k words
4.34
17k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having Kier take his anger at being neglected was a punishment that I could get used to, but what I had forgotten about was Chad...

As Kier and I lay, basking in the afterglow of him taking full possession of me, I hadn't noticed the figure sitting the in the lounge chair of my bedroom. Sitting up to go to the bathroom, I screamed as I was startled, waking Kier in the process. In the chair, sitting silently, was Chad.

He never said a word, nor do I know how long he had been there. As I was about to ask, he suddenly jumped onto the bed, pushing me backward and wrapping his hands around my neck. Instead of being afraid, I was instantly turned on. Chad had not given me this much attention in months, and I secretly wanted him to squeeze a bit tighter.

"You are such a dirty whore", he growled through gritted teeth. "You have fucked every man in my family, and now you have let my little brother do things to your body that I would have never been allowed to do."

Staring him straight in the eyes, I smiled and said, "You could have done all this and more, but I was never enough for you, Chad. I could never fill your void of having a man fuck you."

"You slut!" he screamed while squeezing, and I moaned. My cunt became more saturated with the pressure he applied. He realized that I was enjoying it and reached back, gripping my cunt, feeling the wetness he was creating.

"You want this. You want me to fuck you, don't you? You sexy little whore. Fine, Celeste, I will fuck you until you beg me to stop, just like you did with Kier. Don't either of you fucking move," he said as he got off the bed to remove his clothes.

Kier was about to lunge at him when I grabbed his wrist, looking at him, and I silently signaled for him to allow Chad to do as he pleased. He was angry, and there would be no calming him down. So, it was better to let him have his way.

Chad removed his clothes, then looked at Kier, saying, "Don't look at me like that, she has always been mine no matter who she fucks, and I will never give her to you.

Climbing back onto the bed, Chad said nothing as he flung my legs apart, looking briefly at my leaking cunt, before ramming his fist into it without any extra lubrication or warning. I screamed at the pain and pleasure it gave as he began pushing in and out of my now gaping pussy.

"Do you like that whore? You seemed to like it when Kier did it," he said as he pushed deeper into me. I came almost immediately. The thought of him being this aggressive was a new turn-on for me, reiterating that I enjoyed the brutality of sex and its sensuality. The more I came, the deeper Chad slammed his fist.

"Fuck yeah, Chad! Fist my pussy! Do it!" I screamed as my walls cliched, and I came on his hand.

By now, Kier's cock had become hard as steel, watching eagerly as his brother ravished me. Chad took notice of his brother's arousal and told him to straddle my waist, facing him. I couldn't see, but judging by Kier's moan, I knew that Chad must have taken his cock into his mouth.

The fisting slowed, but the slurping and Kier's moaning got louder and faster. Moments later, Kier lifted from my waist, thrusting forward and upward, as he unloaded his cum into his brother's throat. I smiled, knowing this would add a new layer to Kier's growing sexual experiences. I felt Chad's warm mouth on my pussy, and him spreading my hole, then a gush of fluid as he deposited Kier's cum into my hole. Chad's actions were new, and I liked the feeling of him using his mouth to spill cum into me.

"Little brother, have you ever fucked a man?" Chad asked Kier.

"No, I haven't," Kier replied, looking at me in bewilderment.

"Well, today is your lucky day, little brother; I want you to fuck me while I fuck her throat."

Kier was shocked and hesitant as he looked at me, seemingly asking for permission. Sensing that Kier was not eager to follow his instructions, Chad pushed him back, straddled him, and plopped his ass on his already hard cock. He began to bounce on Kier's cock, undoubtedly causing a sensation foreign to Kier. He looked to me for approval.

"Fuck him, baby, it's ok," I said, and he began to relax and enjoy the sensation of having a man's hole, his brother's, on his cock.

"God, Kier, your cock is so good. Now I understand why she is fucking you." Chad said as Kier found his rhythm and began to dominate him. Kier rolled, so Chad was now beneath him, and he began to pound into him with vigor.

"Fuck Kier! Yes, little brother, Fuck me, Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!" Chad shouted as Kier continued taking his ass. I watched the brothers in amazement. Chad's eyes closed as he was lost in his euphoria, and Kier's face as a determined and lust-fueled expression covered him. It was beautiful.

Beginning to feel left out, I was vigorously fingering my pussy, trying to appease my arousal, when Chad said, "Come ride my dick, you little whore". I mounted him, and for the first time in a very long time, his cock seemed to fill me. It was as if it had somehow gotten larger.

"Mmmm," he moaned as I slid my wetness onto his engorged member. Feeling fingers enter my asshole as I rode Chad caused me to buck harder. Kier shoved his fingers in my ass and now matched his thrusts into Chad, and I was losing control.

"Chad, yes, baby, shove your cock in me! Fuck me, fuck me! More Kier, give me more! I screamed before my walls began to contract.

"Hold it in whore! Hold it! Don't you dare fucking cum until I tell you! Chad demanded, and he grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them and slamming me down harder on his cock. I felt him twitch inside of me.

"Now! Cum now! He screamed. Cover my cock with your cum, my nasty little whore"

At that moment, we all three came; Kier unloaded in Chad's ass while Chad filled my hole with what seemed like a gallon of cum. I slumped over, laying on Chad's chest, trying to catch my breath, as Kier slumped onto my back doing the same. We stayed in that position for several minutes before I moved to get up. Chad held onto me, saying, "Where do you think you are going? I am not done fucking you. Before I could answer, he rolled me, removed his already hard cock from my pussy, and slid it into my ass. Pushing my legs as far back as they would, he began to pound into my ass like a piston, his ball sack slapping my ass with every entry.

"Mmmm, You are such a nasty little slut Celeste," Kier said, and he positioned himself over my face, watching as his brother dug deep into my ass. He lowered his cock to my mouth to be sucked.

"Knock, knock," he said as he tapped my lips with his swollen head. I opened my mouth, allowing him to slide in. He cared nothing of my whimpers as he drove his massive cock deeper into my esophagus.

After a few moments, I could feel his cock twitching, then steady streams of his cum filled it as he thrust his cock deeper, fucking my throat like a mad man. I couldn't swallow it all, so I allowed it to overflow and seep out as he pumped. I looked above me to see him and Chad locked in the most sensual kiss I had ever seen. My pussy gushed at seeing the hottest thing I'd ever seen. This caused Kier to break the kiss and begin lapping at my pussy. The sensation was driving me wild as I continued to spritz their chests with my juices. Chad pulled his cock from my ass, not to be outdone, saying, "let me taste her." In all the time we'd been together.

Chad had never eaten my pussy in all the time we'd been together. I'd always had my neighbor, Ms. Betty, the older lady next door, come over after he'd gone home to eat me out. She is always eager for me to spread my cunt to let her feed. I never denied her hunger, letting her eat me until she was content. She never asked for anything in return.

I'd caught Ms. betting watching me through the fence one day as I lay naked on my deck fucking myself shortly after I'd moved in. Being who I am, mischievously, I pointed, spread, then tapped my pussy, beckoning her to it. She came through the fence without saying hello, lowered herself to it, and sucked my pussy dry. I have been feeding it to her weekly ever since then. This side of Chad was new, and I loved it. Chad was now competing with his brother for my juices.

"God, Celeste! You sweet little slut. Your pussy tastes so sweet; I never knew you tasted like this," he said as he continued lapping at the juices from me.

"She is delicious, isn't she, brother?" Kier asked as they were both now licking me.

"Fuck, don't stop, don't stop. Please don't stop!" I begged as they sucked, tongue fucked, and drank my juices. I came so hard. My entire body trembled as the waves of cum flowed from it.

"Want to play a game, brother?" Kier asked Chad, smiling, as he was teaching Chad how to fist me and make me squirt.

Taking turns licking and fisting me, they caused continuous eruptions from my body for what seemed like an eternity, and somewhere during that time, I'd passed out. Finally waking, I looked at the bedside table, noticing the time. It was two in the afternoon, which meant they had been fucking me since around seven that morning. Looking around, seeing they weren't there, I eased from the bed, every hole in my body now sore from the brutality they'd inflicted. I walked into the den to see Kier, his legs pinned to his chest on the daybed, with the most blissful face as Chad fucked him.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Brother. Make me cum for you. Fuck me! fuck me! I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm fucking cumming, Chad," he screamed as his cum splashed onto his chest and face. Chad's closely followed his orgasm, grunting in pleasure. I watched as Chad licked Kier's cum swallowing it greedily as he continued rocking in Kier's hole. Their brotherly bond took on another level, and I knew this was only the beginning for them.

Finally, noticing my presence, still reeling from their orgasm, both called me to them. As I approached, the arms extended to me; I paused, stating that I needed some recovery time. They both smiled, and Chad said, "we know, but we have something to say." Curious, I joined them on the daybed.

Chad started the conversation by saying, "Celeste, it is clear to see that you now belong to both of us. We both love you, and I will do a better job of satisfying you. We have decided that living together under one roof would be best for us all. Is this something with which you can deal?" I nodded in agreement and happiness, knowing I could now openly have them both. They both began kissing and caressing my naked body, and even as sore as I was, I allowed them to take me again, sealing our union.

"I love you both" was the last thing I said as I drifted into yet another state of ecstasy, cumming hard and vicious, having Kier's cock planted in my pussy, and Chad's in my asshole. The only thing separating us now was the thin membrane between my holes. As I was blissfully cumming in both, I thought, could a girl be any happier? I could if only Mr. Emerson were here too.

I had gotten my wish. The Emerson men were mine, and I would continue to fuck them ALL.

Epilogue: I was in heaven. I was now having two of the men I desired at my disposal. Kneeling behind both of them, with them in a doggy-style position, I watched with great pleasure as they kissed while rotating and bucking their now hungry asses at me as I shoved my fist into each of their holes. Cumming in unison, they both begged, "Harder, Celeste, harder!" as my cum trickled down my thighs.

THE END