Fucking the Feminism Out

Story Info
I fuck the feminism out of my son.
4.8k words
4.24
35.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking the Feminism Out

I should have never let my son go off to college. They poisoned his mind with their talk of women's rights and equality, now I hardly recognize him. I didn't notice it at first, but after two years in college its become obvious. Raising our son, his father and I taught him that it was a woman's job to work in the home while he provided for her. I wonder how long until he turns his back on Jesus too? I need to do something.

***

"You want to fuck Robert? Why the hell would you think that's a good idea?" My husband asked, more stunned than angry.

"He needs to be shown that it's a woman's job to submit to him, not the other way around." I argued.

"I mean...yeah, but this seems pretty fucking drastic??"

"You'd rather our son becomes a liberal? Fuck, the way he was talking last night I think he already is!"

"And your solution is that having sex with him is somehow going to fix all that?"

"All he needs is pussy on a consistent basis and someone to cook and clean for him every day for him to get used to it! Once he becomes dependent on a woman to take care of him, we'll have em'!"

"And I'm just suppose to stand by and let you fuck our son?"

"How many affairs have YOU had Eugene? How many time have I come home to find a woman in our bed?!"

"I already confessed my sins to the lord! I've been forgiven."

"Too many times Eugene... too many times. You're going to let me show my son a woman's place is in the kitchen and on her back making babies. You've fucked a half-dozen whores for your own pleasure, I'm doing this to save our son's soul."

"And if I don't?!"

"Then I'm gonna tell everyone at church what you've done. Not just the priest this time."

"Whatever. Fine, just don't do it when I'm in the house."

***

The next day while my son was out working his summer job I made a three course Italian meal. While the lasagna was slowly cooking in the oven, my son came home and wandered into the kitchen while I was preparing the cannoli.

"Looks good ma! Need some help?"

"No, my sweet. Why don't you sit down and I'll get you a beer? The game's starting soon."

"Eh, I'm not really much of a baseball guy. I'd much rather help you in here."

"Rob, my darling, a woman's place is in the kitchen. You should have some fun, you worked really hard today!"

"But I-"

"Please, I insist."

"Ok mom." My son said, giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving to sit with his father in the living room.

Good, that's a good small start. I thought to myself. But how am I going to escalate this? If this is going to work, I'm going to have to convince him to have sex with me, eventually.

A few hours later, the four of us sat down at the table and had dinner. Kim, my daughter, was picky and only ate half of what I cooked (as usual) and excused herself by the time the dessert came out.

"I made cannoli! I hope everyone likes them, I made them with love."

"They look really good ma!" My son said moments before happily scaring his down.

"I bet at college you're used to making the girls into a different kind of cannoli made with love!"

"Marge please! I'm trying to eat!" My no good cheater of a husband belted with half a cannoli in his mouth.

"Hahah well, you know." My son's face turned red.

"Know what?" I inquired.

"Gotta use protection and stuff. No cannolis here." He was clearly uncomfortable.

So he was using condoms? Back in my day, men didn't bother with that sort of thing. If I was going to turn my son into a REAL man, I was going to need to do something about that.

***

The next day, or the next night rather, my two children and I sat down to watch a movie. Who the fuck knows where my faithful husband was, probably out whoring. I deliberately picked out the steamiest movie I could think of while still maintaining plausible deniability. It was no Backdoor Sluts Nine, but I figured Red Mother (or whatever the fuck it was called) would be spicy enough based on the IMDB parents guide. While watching the movie I made sure to make a few choice comments.

"Wow, Jennifer Lawrence sure has some nice tits, huh?"

"Suuuuure." Kim questioned.

"Yeah, they're nice."

"Yeah, mine used to be just like that too. But they're still perky. You see any nice racks like that at college?"

"Mom! Gross."

"Hahaha... umm maybe? I usually look at a woman's face actually."

"What are you, gay?" I blurted out.

"No, I just think that women deserve respect and are more than just their bodies."

Well that was a total failure! I thought to myself. I needed to find another way, a pressure point. It sure doesn't sound like he's getting laid too often if you ask me. Maybe if I dress more provocatively, I can get to him that way. Then once he's in my bed, he'll be more pliable and fall under my influence? I'll have to fuck the feminism out of him.

***

I spent the next weekend picking out new clothes at the mall. Not just lingerie and skimpy underwear, but tank tops and booty shorts too. This needed to be a slow burn, like boiling a frog. I did buy a pink G-string though, that I would wear once IT happened. In fact, most of what I bought was red, white pink or purple. I feel like those are the submissive feminine colors.

***

After my little shopping spree I started to wear dixie shorts and a tank top around the house. Rob never said anything, but I've noticed that his gaze tends to linger longer now. Which is good, I need him to start seeing me as a sex object rather than his mother. After a brainstorming shesh, I decided on my next move! I would take on topless sunbathing as a hobby and request a massage. It was just sensual enough to move the needle but not enough to seem inappropriate. It's all about plausible deniability!

I bought a lounging chair and started to sunbathe in our fenced in backyard. I timed my sunbathing so that I would be outside when my son came home from his part-time summer job. Being the good boy that he is, he'd come outside to talk to him and tell me about his day. The first day I just let him notice that I was laying on my stomach without a shirt. But the second day I made my move.

"Oh good, you're back!" I said, flipping my sunglasses up to peer at my handsome son.

"Yeah, they only scheduled me for four hours today so things were pretty light and easy."

"Well that's good!" I paused for a second. "Hey, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I think I'm starting to burn up again, could you reapply my tanning lotion?" I said, pointing forward to the bottle.

"Um, sure!"

My son then grabbed the bottle and squirted a little on his hand to rub on my back. God, I can't wait until he's squirting on my back. He then rubbed the lotion up and down against my naked back.

"Hey, don't forget to get my sides- and don't be shy."

I had him right where I wanted him. For an Italian woman, my tits are actually pretty big. So while he was rubbing my back I knew that he could see the sides of my breasts poking out from underneath me. Now that he's rubbing my sides, I can feel his hands getting dangerously close to his mommy's cantaloupes. It felt so good having his rubbing me, I wanted to moan. But not yet. I can't ruin things. This was good enough for now, but next time I'll be escalating things. Can't go to fast too soon.

"That's good! Thank you Robby." I said, smiling. Just knowing I'd left him wanting more.

***

A couple days passed and my son and I were back in the same situation we had found ourselves in before, only this time I would take things one step further. Things started off with me asking him again after he got home from work and then him rubbing my back again, only this time once he was done- I turned over.

"Oh gosh, sorry!"

"No, it's ok! You can look, they're just boobs."

He turned to look in the other direction. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok!" I laughed. "I actually have a little bit of a request."

"What?"

"You see, mommy's felt a little insecure since she turned 40 last year and... well I kinda want you to take a look at my breasts and tell me what you think."

"What?!"

"It's ok! I just know that you've probably been seeing some boobs in college and I just want to know how I stack up is all! I wanna know if momma's still got it!"

"I don't know if that's ok."

"It is ok! I'm telling you it's ok!"

"Are you sure?" My son started to turn his head in my direction.

"Positive."

Rob then took a full look at me, topless in all my glory. I must admit, I told a lie. Even though I'm forty and perhaps had a wrinkle or two from all the time I spent out in the sun- not a centimeter of sag in sight.

"They look... good. Very nice!"

"Oh, you think so?!" I said, feigning as if that had lifted my spirits.

"Yeah! They look good. I like- I like... umm..."

"It's ok!" I reassured my son. "You can tell me how you really feel."

"Well I like how your nipples look, they're all cute and small."

"Thanks! Awww you're so sweet!"

I then leaned in and gave my son a hug, squeezing my bare tits against his muscular chest.

"So I stack up pretty good against those little sluts you're banging in college??"

"Haha I wouldn't put it like that! They've just taken control of their sexuality is all. But yes, your boobs are just as nice as theirs. Maybe actually larger."

"They're really firm too, wanna feel em'?"

"Ummmm, sure! Might as well."

Rob then gave a full squeeze to one of my big melons. "Go ahead! And don't forget the other one too! She's lonely." It felt so nice to have a man enjoying my body again. "But going back to what I was saying, any woman that lets a man touch her or inside of her before marriage is a slut. A know what it's like to be a young woman and to have a little coochie that you just want to shove everything inside of but trust me- those women are hoes. Those women just use equal rights and all that silly stuff as an excuse to be little skanks and sleep around."

"I disagree." Rob said, letting go of my tit. "I think that for a long time women have been shamed for having the exact same natural bodily urges as men. Yet somehow when a man does it, its ok?"

"Men can't get pregnant darling. They have a higher responsibility than men."

"Well with birth control and stuff it's not like women are randomly getting pregnant either."

"You poor, poor thing. You've never experienced real sex until you've done it the way the Lord intend it- no barriers and no hormones. If a woman can't get pregnant, it pales in comparison to REAL sex. What you're doing with those little college sluts is just humping."

"Ewww ewww, ok gross. And they're not sluts- they're women."

Maybe negging him on was working? Maybe this was how I would get him in my bed.

"No woman who respects herself would let a man do that to her without a guarantee from that man that they'd support her."

"They don't 'let me' do it to them! They enjoy it too."

"Oh they do, do they?"

"This is embarrassing, I'm done talking about this!"

Robb then stormed off and went side the house while I grabbed my bikini top to cover myself. I forgot I had been arguing topless this whole time, my tits just swaying in the wind. Maybe negging him on wouldn't be good enough. I needed something extra to make him warm up to the idea, comfort him. My son has too many inhibitions.

***

A week past and after thinking it over- I've figured out the best path forward. I got a prescription for some Viagra, "oh no doctor, my husband can't get it up for me!" (Little did he know that my lying husband was getting it up for everyone EXCEPT me). I cook most of my son's meals already, so I figured if I started making every single one of his meals and slipping Viagra into his water or wine that his mommy would start seeming a lot better now. I'd always heard people say, "The best pussy, is the closest pussy."

Meanwhile, I would start to dress even more scantily. Goodbye dixie shorts and tank tops and hello bra and panties! Walking around the house in my undies wasn't really something I was used to but I mean it's not like my son could really get too upset with me for it. After all, its "my body" right? If I want my ass and tits in my son's face, that's my right!

The Viagra plan was working a bit too well. Every dinner I would make him diner and then parade around the house all sexy while he sported a major erection in the living room while we watched TV together. Eventually after a while he would excuse himself, presumably to masturbate. He was only 20 so it's not like it wasn't already super easy for him to get hard, but I needed him to associate mommy with his dick getting hard. (Gosh, now that I think of it- I was Rob's age, 20, when I had him. Crazy how time flies). And God what a big dick it looked to be! I had no idea my son had such a fucking huge sausage in his pants. Mind you I can only see it in his shorts but based on the outline of the thing he must be at least 8 inches!

Funnily enough, my daughter Kim didn't seem to bothered by my new choice of wardrobe. She asked me once and I just said it was "more freeing" and she totally bought it lmao. Maybe she'll start doing the same, who knows.

***

Eventually the day came and I was nervous. I NEEDED this to go well. At dinner after Rob finished his first glass of wine, I handed him a second without even asking- but he downed the whole thing just the same. Good. I thought. I needed him to let go of his inhibitions- with a little bit of Viagra to help, of course. One day he's going to just see me as a hole to put his dick in and cook for him- and that transformation starts today.

After dinner the whole family, sans my husband who "went out drinking with his friends", sat down to watch a movie. After maybe 30 minutes Kim got bored and left, leaving just Rob and I.

I looked over and could see him squirming.

"Be back in just a minute!" I said, excusing myself.

I then hopped into my room for a quick wardrobe change. I threw off my low-cut top that was showing off plenty of cleavage and my short shorts to change into a matching set. A lacy pink thong and bra.

When I returned, I could see him on the couch closely paying attention to the movie. I sat next to him on the couch, then dropped my right arm around him.

You see I didn't pick just any movie. I chose the hottest, most unexpectedly steamy movie of all time: Back to the Future! I know, I know it doesn't technically have a sex scene but when Marty's mom gets in the car with his mom and she kisses him. That makes me feel so horny, I can feel myself starting to get wet. I slip my left hand down into my undies and sure enough, I am. With my son in one hand and my pussy in the other, I start to play with my clit. Slowly at first, so slowly I don't think he noticed, then I started flicking a bit faster.

By this time Rob definitely noticed me playing with myself but with my arm around him- I wasn't going to let him escape.

"You know honey, I haven't been dressing like this just for myself. I want your approval.

"Huh? You want my... approval?"

"Every woman wants a man's approval. And for me- that man is you."

"I don't understand."

"I just want you to think I'm a 'cool mom'. I can be a cool girl for you."

"You're my mom. You're not a girl. And you're cool the way you are."

"I'm a woman, yes, but women were made for men. And I was made to be your woman."

"What about dad?!" He let out the loudest whisper I'd ever heard.

"Your father is a player. He doesn't love me anymore. And I need to be loved. I'm sure you understand. Every woman needs a man to love her."

"Ok. But me??"

"You're the only man I've ever loved, and I want to love you for a brief moment before some other woman gets you for the rest of our lives."

I kissed his neck and when that left him still paralyzed, I slithered my tongue into his ear. That worked like a charm.

My hand found his erection. At first rubbing it through the fabric of his pants, then stroking it gently. I took his right hand and placed it on my breast. I unhooked my pink bra and my tits plopped out. My nipples were so hard and pointed they looked like they could cut glass.

My son instinctively knew where his mouth needed to go. Almost like a primeval instinct had awoken inside him. He had a familiarity, like he felt comforted by the act of suckling on mommy's nipples. I moaned as Rob ran his tongue around and around my areola. Its been such a long time since I had someone sucking my nipples.

My son slipped a hand inside my pink thong and massaged my pussy, gently slipping a finger inside me. God I'm so wet. It wasn't long before a second finger clit inside my clit. My good feminist boy was finger fucking his mom.

"Mmmmmmmm."

"Am I doing good?"

"You're doing really good, baby."

"You looked so hot- beautiful I mean, in that pink bra. I just could- couldn't help myself."

"Robert Lorenzo Verdi, I need you to fuck me. Fuck mommy now."

I grabbed his waist and pushed his shorts down, freeing his ultra hard Viagra erection. I then grabbed him by the cock and pulled him between my spread legs. His cock inches from my pussy, he waited for me to make a move.

"Mom... are you sure?"

"Yes, baby. You don't need to ask mommy's consent- you always have it. I need to be fucked and I need you to be the one doing it."

"Ok. Let's do it."

"Let mommy guide you in."

I pulled my son forward, his massive 8 inch cock rubbing up against my outer lips.

I slowly inserted the head, his shaft pushing apart my lips. Rob then began to move his full length in and then out of me, just short of pulling out the head.

"Rob, your cock is so thick. God! I love you, baby boy."

Rob used his thumb to rub my clit while he increased the speed of his thrusts. Eventually, his balls hit my bottom so hard it created a slapping sound. I closed my eyes, enjoying every second.

"Yeah, oh yeah! Fuck me!" I urged him on.

He kept rubbing my clit as I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer.

"Faster!" I moaned, feeling my orgasm building.

I was sweating so much, water running down my stomach and onto my thighs. I hadn't been fucked that hard since my 21st birthday party.

"Oh my god, Robby. Baby, I'm cumming!" I screamed as a wave of pleasure started in my crouch and spread out to the rest of my body.

I grabbed my son's ass and pulled him into me until his fat cock reached the end of my vagina.

My orgasm subsided. I loosened my grip on his ass and she relaxed my body, closing my eyes. I was no longer his mother, only his sex doll.

I just laid there, silent, dazed from my orgasm for a minute or two until I regained my senses. I then opened my eyes and stared my son right in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Baby, I need you to pull out and cum on mommy's stomach. I'm not on birth control. Please baby, pull out."

Luckily, he did. Rob pulled out his cock from my cunt a made a big white sticky mess all over my tummy.

"You're such a good boy. Remember, we can do this whenever you want. If mommy's not in the mood, just kiss me on the neck and grab my ass. Make me in the mood."

***

Getting home from a long day at work, I plopped down in bed, exhausted and quickly drifted off into sleep. What couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes later I awoke with hands massaging my ass through my leggings and kisses in the small of my back.

"I love you mom." I heard whispered in my ear.

"I love you too baby." I mumbled, half-asleep.

"Mommy, can I have some pussy?"

"Yes baby, you know you don't have to ask." I responded before burying my head in a pillow. I was exhausted, so hopefully this wouldn't take long.

I felt my son's hands start to tug at my leggings and slowly pull them down my legs and off my body as I laid in bed. Next, he started to massage and grip my ass through my plain beige panties. I was not dressed up for a sexy occasion. After a few more kisses on my back, he kissed me on the neck.

12