Fucking the Feminism Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, mom." Rob said right before he pulled down my panties. I felt him spread my ass cheeks and probe me with his penis- looking for my pussy. It didn't take him long until he was thrusting inside me again. I hopped this time would be quick so that I could go back to bed. I just laid there and let him do his business.

Eventually, it started to feel pretty good and I let out a soft moan or two. Encouraged by this, Rob began to pick up the pace of his thrusts and fuck me with more rigor. His massive cock would slide out of me, only to plunge back and slam into the back of my vagina. It's a shame it took me this long into my life to find such a good dick.

Not long after, I could hear Rob's moans grow louder and could tell he was close. Previously, I had been just laying there but I wanted to do something fun to push him over the edge.

I gave out an exaggerated moan, "Give mommy your cum so you won't be tempted with those slutty girls. No 'accidents' for my baby boy until he gets married."

My son shot a wave of cum inside me. His seed filled my entire vagina. After he held me for a moment, his hard cock still inside me, he slid his cock out. He then took my panties from around my thighs and pulled them back up. Good boy. I taught him well.

***

A few days later and I woke up in the morning with a pain in my stomach and an acute nausea. I ran to the bathroom and got sick over the toilet.

Oh yeah... that's right. I thought. I did let him cum in me. Oopsies.

***

A couple weeks past and I finally saw my husband again in the kitchen. By this time the morning sickness had gotten a lot worst and I could tell he knew.

"You disgust me." He growled.

"Thanks, nice to see you too."

"I want a fucking divorce!"

"Good, I've wanted one for a while now."

"You're a sick fuck, you know that? Our own son!"

"I told you I was going to do it. I don't know why you're surprised, I'm a woman of my word."

***

Six months later and Rob and I moved out off the house and into an apartment in the city. I figured we'd be right at home among the sinners. That way Rob could live near campus and we'd live with some anonymity, far away from anyone that knows me.

One evening, after Rob got home from class I approached him wearing a red thong and a matching see through nightgown. I had been feeling lonely and needed some attention. My belly was very round at this point.

I squeezed my breasts together.

"Hey sexy, you hungry?"

"Nah, I already ate lunch."

"Well then, maybe I could give you some milk to wash down dinner with?"

"Are you lactating, already?"

"Why don't you come and see?"

My son groped a tit with one hand, squeezing it, and slid up my nightie with the other. When he squeezed my breast, a little bit of milk squirted out.

"See, I told you. Wanna taste?"

With that, my son took me in his mouth and drank from my milk. I'd missed this.

It wasn't long before he was pulling off my thong, grabbing my thighs and spreading me apart. I was pretty well along in my pregnancy, so there were some positions I just couldn't do- at least not for very long.

He plunged his great big cock into me while I laid on my back. He thrust into me harder and harder. Almost as if he got a pleasure out of seeing me all big. He had a hand on each of my wrists and pinned me down on the bed.

Rob then placed a tit on his mouth and sucked the milk right out of me, all whilst pumping his cock in and out of my cunt.

"You like that, you fucking bitch?"

"Yeah!!!"

"You like it when your son fucks your loose pussy?"

"Yes, oh yes. Please don't stop." I moaned.

My son then put his hand over my mouth. "Shut the fuck up, bitch."

"Mpmmh, okay."

He was brutally fucking me, taking all 8 inches and pulling them out before ramming them right back in. I could feel him getting so deep I thought he might hit my cervix.

"Let mommy get up, I wanna try something new."

I sat up off my back, bent my elbows and lifted my ass and torso up off the bed. My stomach was heavy, but I didn't care. I was on all fours, inversely with my pregnant belly shooting up towards the ceiling. I lowered myself up and down on my son's cock and he thrusted upwards.

As he fucked me, Rob put his thumb on my clit and started to rub me off.

"Who taught you that, your college whores?"

"Yeah. I love fucking those sluts."

"But you love fucking your mommy most of all, right?"

"Yeah..."

"You gonna let me bounce up and down on your cock? Squeezing your cum out with my tight pussy?"

"Oh yeah," he laughed. "Your tight pussy yeah. You can make me cum."

"Ok. You're such a good boy, I love my naughty good boy who loves his mommy's pussy."

"Just keep bouncing on my cock, bitch."

"I love you."

"Love you too, when I'm done make dinner."

I had done such a good job. My son no longer saw me as a person, just another hole to fuck and cook him food.

Even though I was already seven months pregnant, I liked to pretend like he was still impregnating me every single time.

"Baby, I need you to stay inside and cum in mommy. I'm not on birth control. Please baby, cum in me and give me your son. I'll raise him for you. I'll cook, I'll clean. Please. You're all I have!"

I refuse to let him go.

12