All Comments on 'Fucking the Feminism Out'

by DangerHunt69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RanethekingRanetheking3 months ago

Great stuff! Now mom needs to get her son to claim his little sister (I’m assuming she’s at least 18). Make sure she understands her place as well. Under her big brother. Figuratively and literally. The end they can be one big happy family.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo3 months ago
Mother's duty to show son a real woman

Truly a courageous woman who was smart to get rid of unappreciative husband. Perfect pace of seduction.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Still fucking the college sluts cost you a star.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dumbest story I've ever read, obviously written by a horny virgin not a woman. Learn how to write a convincing story and then resubmit some believable smut.

rutherford366rutherford3663 months ago

Dumb shit. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A stupid story badly written. Full of resentment and contempt for women.

Try agaain

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really needs Proof Reading !

Additionally, Biology lessons !

You , spoked

You, as a woman, know very Iittle about a female body.

Are you really old enough to be writing pornography?

cykloscyklos3 months ago

Story had really good build-up, like how you build the seduction instead of just going straight in. Hope to see a sequel to this sometime.

Levi1999Levi19993 months ago

Absolutely hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story but muskyboy is right, he should only be fucking mommy now. Sucking on mommy’s milk laden breasts was a nice touch and hot..

JT

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus3 months ago

weird premise, great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story got me so wet, I hooked a pressure washer up to my cunt and was able to clean the dead pigeons off the roof of our trailer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story but it was a little lacking on the sex 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous