Fucking Trip To Boundary Waters

Story Info
Guy, his mistress, his wife, her lover, head to boundary waters.
2.7k words
3.51
10.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

So what would you do if your wife told you, out of the blue, that she had fucked one of your best friends? Yeah, I didn't know what to do or say either. It blew my mind as I stretched out next to her in bed after a pretty good session of afternoon lovemaking, but for some strange reason I was a whole lot more relaxed about it than I ever would have expected after such a bombshell being dropped on my post-orgasmic tranquility. Maybe it was because I was so drained, but I stammered and stuttered around, and looked over at her, wondering if I'd heard right. Although seemingly composed on the outside, I was falling apart inside. I felt like I'd been hit in the head with a bowling ball, like I would throw up, my head throbbed, and my heart beat like an old watch.

She just cooly announced one night as she lay there after sex and said she had to "talk". I really thought I had fucked up, you know, the old we-have-to-talk routine, but she simply said there was something she wanted to be honest with me about.

She did at least wait until we both had climaxed. I guess she felt I'd be too exhausted to react badly, and I was totally spent and incapable of anything more physical than turning my head in her direction. She gave her "we have to talk" speech, and of course, like every husband, I thought it was something I had done to fuck up, so when she confessed having fucked Jake, I was actually relieved in a way. At least it wasn't me.

"Okay," I said, too exhausted to say much else, "and when did this fucking happen? I guess you want my blessing," I said sarcastically.

"I don't need your fucking blessing," she barked, taking the aggressive approach, forcing me out of my after-sex stupor.

"Well, what are my choices?" I asked, not knowing where the hell I was going with that line of question.

"We just thought you should know," she said.

"We?" She nodded without further explanation. "Well, when did "we" do this, when did all this happen?" I asked. She said the week before, but I detected a bit of hesitancy in her answer. "So that was the first time" I asked, skeptical and suspicious of the look on her face. She nodded again, but there was not a lot of conviction to her gesture. "Not ever before that?" I knew by her expression that it was not the case. "So what did you do, fuck?" She nodded. "Anything else?"

"He kissed me," she said chagrined.

"And you him?" She didn't nod but she didn't have to. "So you made out with my buddy, fucked him, and that was the first time, really?" As if she were afraid I somehow knew more, she shook her head. "Okay, when did you two first fuck?"

"Last year," she finally admitted. "In the summer when you were in the east."

"So you've been fucking my friend since last summer? I guess I should get angry and yell and scream?"

"I hope you won't," she said timidly.

"Would you have?" I asked. "You know, I shouldn't be surprised. I should have seen it coming." She told me that they had been together at least once a week since that time. They mostly fucked, but had oral as well, spent time making out like teenagers, and even fingered one another occasionally when the situation didn't allow fucking.

"So, what do you want from me?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied, guilt written all over her face.

"I want him here, so we can "talk", man to couple. I need to talk it out," I said with more conviction than I felt.

The next night Jake and Claire sat on opposite sides of the kitchen table, with me on the third side, between them.

"All right," I said even before either of them spoke. "I'll accept your relationship on one condition." They both looked at me. "We can break up, if that's what you want. You can move in together, if that's your plan. We can continue as we are and have the two of you exist as fuck buddies, if that is what you'd be called, if that would make you happy, but you two can have sex with one another only if I have the same freedom."

Now this is the amazing part. My wife looked at me like I had just announced that I'd been fucking her sister for a year, in front of the Pope and on television, instead of accepting her having had an affair with my old friend for the same amount of time. They both looked at each other, then at me. He looked like he'd been reprieved, she looked as if she were the cuckold. "You want to fuck other women?" she barked.

"How dare me. Yeah, if I'm not on my way to a lawyer, I do," I said as my resolve began to build. "Do you still want to be married to me?" She nodded, so I nodded back. "Okay, then you have my blessing," I said, more sarcastic than intended.

Actually, the whole thing was a blessing in disguise. My wife has sex with Jake on a regular basis, our sex is far better and more frequent, and I regularly fuck a beautiful woman I work with. My wife has accepted my relationship with the beautiful Cheryl and she and Jake have open sex whenever they want it.

"Are you going to see Cheryl tonight?" Claire asked as we lounged on the bed after a terrific session of afternoon fucking and sucking. I smiled and nodded. "Jake is coming over later. What time will you be going out?" I said about five and she rolled over and sighed.

"I like what we have now," she said.

"It is easier than trying to hide things from each other. We can be honest and enjoy the pleasure the other one gets, no matter who gives it."

"I do like that," she whispered, for no apparent reason.

"Does Jake wear a condom?" I asked, more to simply to be talking than needing to know.

"No. Would it upset you if he got me pregnant?"

"Not if he helped raise the kid," I said, pensively considering the situation.

She rolled over and raised up on an elbow. "You know, I do love you. I think I realized it more after fucking Jake, after telling you. I like sex with Jake, I really do, but I love being married to you," she said in a sudden moment of reflection and candor.

"I do too," I said. "I was pissed, I'll admit it, but after I found out and we talked about it, I actually even like 'us' better as a couple."

"What does Cheryl like to do?" she asked, a question I had not seen coming. "If you don't want to tell me, it's okay, but I just would like to know. I think I would like her, if we had the chance to get to know one another."

"She likes oral," I said, "like you."

This all came to the most unusual head when Claire and Jake and Cheryl and I went to a cabin in northern Minnesota for a five day canoe and camping trip. Cheryl and I stayed in one cabin and Claire and Jake in the other. We did most things as a group, but at the end of the day each pair would go off to their respective cabins and have sex until they fell into a contented sleep. It was actually the best vacation Claire and I had ever had. We got along better than ever before, and I genuinely enjoyed seeing the look on her face as she and Jake came out of the cabin each morning. She looked like a woman well fucked and totally satisfied. I loved seeing that.

"Jake wants to paddle up to the head of the lake," Claire said as she held him by the arm. "There is a place to skinny dip up there. Want to come?"

I looked at Cheryl and she shook her head, then nodded toward our cabin. "I think we'll stay here. You two go ahead and enjoy yourself," I said, excited that we'd have time together during the day.

They shoved off and paddled to the west and I put my arm around Cheryl and we started toward the cabin. We made love and slept, made love some more, then slept again. It was a wonderful day and we did our own skinny dipping around the cabin. "Claire asked me what you like to do in bed," I told her as we lounged after sex.

"Why did she want to know?" she asked.

"Because she likes you, and she wants to share what I have with you. It was a completely guileless question."

"I like her too," Cheryl said. "And I like Jake. I can see how this arrangement works so well for you and Claire."

When Claire and Jake returned they were still nude. She came into the cabin after knocking. Cheryl was cleaning up and Claire came over to me and put her arms around my neck. "Jake would like to make love to Cheryl. Any objections?"

"I don't, but him ask her," I said. "How do you feel about that?"

"How do I feel about my lover wanting to fuck your lover?" she asked smiling, a wry mien to her grin.

Cheryl didn't seem against the idea, but suggested we give it some time, have some wine, pair up at night, and see what happens. They did pair up and after a while I saw them kissing. I looked at Claire and smiled. "I think they're doing okay," she said.

The four of us took a midnight skinny dip in front of the cabins that night, then Jake took Cheryl into his cabin and my wife and I went into mine. She stretched out on the bed and put her hands up to me. "Come over here, husband, and give your wife some loving," she said seductively. I scooted up on the bed until my face was at her pussy, then I kissed her clit and licked the length of her slit.

"Has this gotten a good workout?" I asked.

She nodded, then smiled. "You want to work it out a little with that wonderful tongue of yours. As she spoke I began to swab the length of her pussy slit, pausing over her clitoris to swirl my tongue in a circle around the sensitive nub. Claire opened her legs wide, then sighed as I slipped the tip of my tongue between her labia, extending it as far into her as I could. "It's great when a girl's husband is as good at eating pussy as her lover," she said as she closed her eyes and put her head back on the pillow. "Oh yes," she hissed, taking in a breath through her teeth.

"Has Jake snacked on this sweet delicacy here at the lake?" I asked, pausing to speak.

"Not enough, but at least three times a day," she cooed. "A boy should eat well, if he is to grow into a strong man." I didn't answer, continuing to eat my wife's pussy that her boyfriend had dined on multiple times over the vacation. After she came she asked if I had enough semen left after filling Cheryl all week for a hungry wife. I simply nodded, smiled, and moved up to where she could take my cock in her mouth.

When I came, Claire gobbled every spurt of cum down her throat, licking the excess off the end of my dick with glee. "It's nice to know you haven't used all that up filling Cheryl," she said. "My two favorite things to eat, my husband and my lover."

We went out of the cabin and walked in the dark over to Jake's. A light was on next to the bed and we looked in the side window. Cheryl sat over Jake, his cock pushing repeatedly into her snatch. Her head was back and she grunted with each upward thrust. "I think she likes it," Claire whispered.

"He seems to be enjoying himself as well," I said.

"Maybe we can do a little group thing before we go back to civilization," she said. The idea filled my mind with images as I pictured Jake fucking Claire as she and Cheryl shared tongues, all while I fucked Cheryl from behind. I grinned at the mental pictures and told my wife I would be up for a little four-on-four.

The next day we took our two canoes and paddled to a secluded spot on an adjacent lake, one with a short portage. We stripped down once we got there, skinny dipped, then began making love on a blanket we had with us. Being all on the same blanket helped make the situation even more erotic. Claire and Jake began fucking and Cheryl kissed and licked my wife's nipples as I slipped into my girlfriend from behind. The two women began to make out and Jake and I did whatever we could think of to each of them. He fucked Cheryl while she ate Claire, then we switched.

At one point Claire was on her back and Cheryl knelt over her, her pussy at my wife's mouth. Jake had his mouth on Cheryl's, their tongues working vigorously, and I was kissing Claire's tongues, which she loves. Eating her pushing from below, Claire brought Cheryl to an explosive orgasm and Jake hugged my lover as she came.

As we rested in a heap of naked flesh on the blanket, a voice came out of the woods. "That was the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen. You guys must be pretty damned good friends." A hiker wearing a backpack with a long walking stick came out of the trees. The women, comfortable enough with their nudity, did not rush for cover, but simply turned to greet the friendly old man.

"Thank you, friend," I said as I sat up and put out my hand. "I'm Dave Carlson and this is my wife, Claire. That's her lover, Jake, and this is my lover, Cheryl."

"Damn," he said, "I guess I was born to friggin' early. "You're the friendliest group I even seen." He took out a cell phone. "Mind if I get a picture?" We sat up, all still nude, and smiled for the old man while he took a snapshot for his collection.

"That was really fun," Cheryl said as we paddle back to the cabins, "even the old man and his taking our picture. I have never fucked outside before, at least not in a group."

When we got back to the cabins, we all had a good laugh about fucking so intently on the blanket that none of us saw the hiker watching our revelry from the trees. We weren't embarrassed in the least, even the women, by him watching us; in fact, it kind of added to the thrill of fucking in a group in the outdoors.

After we returned home from the vacation with Jake and Cheryl, it was no surprise that the two of them started seeing one another. I got a charge out of thinking how it all started by my wife confessing an affair with my old friend, how I began seeing another woman, then that fuck buddy started fucking my wife's lover. We had become one big happy, fucking family, so to speak, and sometimes Cheryl and I would double with Jake and Claire, then other times it would be my wife and I teamed up with Jake and Cheryl fucking in the back seat or sharing a room or just sitting together at the movie.

It amazes me how far we've come since, in a moment of conscience, my wife announced after we'd had sex one night that she'd been fucking my old friend from high school. It led us to big changes in our lives. Now my wife and my mistress are best of friends, and occasionally the two women get together for a "girls night out" and Claire and Cheryl sometimes get a room and eat each other or come home and fuck and suck in the guest room. She never had been with another woman before she fucked Jake, but our trip to the Boundary Waters sure cured that.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers