All Comments on 'Fucking Trip To Boundary Waters'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Two whores and a dick.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please could you eat some more gay creampies and ride a unicorn‘s horn with your tushy above the rainbows to never come back?! Would you? Please!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure are a lot of angry incels who comment negatively on stories about people just enjoying sex. I don't know if they're vicars/pastors offended in the name of their imaginary sky daddy or just angry bitter people who couldn't get a woman even if they paid her. LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You simply don't learn do you? Everything you post is absolute garbage, yet you continue. You are the epitome of the saying, "you can't fix stupid".

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

An anonymous wise guy asks why there are people here who get upset when people enjoy sex in a story. Dear wise guy, we are not upset about the fact of sex but about the clumsy delivery of that factor. Or could it be that you too are one of those whose wife distributes sex like a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PISS O THE DETRACTORS!! THANK YOU for a fun read.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

His "best friend" fucked his two women and he was happy? Really? His wife cheated with his best friend for more than an year before she confessed and he accepted it calmly and as a good cuck? Really? Such stupidity is sick! 1*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The troll came out of mommies basement...how many times did he take a shit in LW today? 3? 4?

Well either way Ode de Outhouse is NOT a pleasant smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to Anonymous

"Sure are a lot of angry incels who comment negatively..."

When your worthless bag of meat, bones and shit emits what makes you alive - just remember how you disparagingly called HIM "sky daddy"... That's when it will be for you LMAO!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Get a website and whore their lives out to the internet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...