Fucking Wet Dream

Story Info
A wet dream exposes my hidden filthy fantasies.
1.4k words
4.44
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't shake the horny today. That dream was something. Dreams don't always make a ton of sense, but the sensations and emotions...Lawd. I've had sex dreams before, but this one was raunchy, kinky, filthy. I can't tell anyone in my real world about it, so I decided to tell you all here. I hope you enjoy as much as I did. There are some jumps and gaps, but again, this is recounting a dream, so suspend your disbelief.

I was in a city that prided itself on being The Most Offensive City in the World. If it would shock your grandma, it was common place on the streets. I had taken a job giving a blowie on a carriage ride through the city. It was a nice open carriage where everyone can see in. The openness was the point more than the actual blowjob. Tourists could just look on as I bob over this rando's knob, rolling down the street, keeping time with the clip clop of the horse's hooves.

We get to the end of the ride. The dream kind of jumps, as dreams do.

I'm talking to a woman. She says she wants me to do something more interesting than giving carriage head. She says it will be fun. She has a twisted gleam in her eye. I follow her.

She takes me to a street booth, telling me I need something different to wear for what she has in mind. I tried to glance down at what I'm wearing but the dream doesn't let me. She talks to an older lady in the booth. She says she needs something sexy that leaves "everything" accessible. I picture something black and strappy. The vendor pulled up a light blue teddy, the baby doll kind, and a red lacy thing. I prefer light blue color but not the style. The woman shakes her head at both. It's her choice anyway. She wants something sluttier. The vendor digs under the counter, dragging out a lavender body suit. It's sheer. It has a split, crotchless design. I am wearing it now. She looks me over, smiling in a wicked way. She says it's covering too much. She pulls open the slits in the cup so that they bare my breasts. My nipples are dark and hardening in the cool evening air. I can't decide if it looks sensual or vulgar. Probably both. As I stare at my breasts, fascinated by my nipples, she reaches down and spreads the crotch panels so that they frame my labia. Definitely vulgar now.

She tells me to follow her. I'm mesmerized by her, I'll go wherever she leads.

We are at a table in an alleyway. A few people are strolling through on their ways to or from somewhere. She tells me to face the table. I do it. She tells me to bend over. I do it. She presses me down with a hand on the back of my neck, down until my dangling breasts just touch the rough wood of the table, nipples sensitive to the grain and grooves. My ass is in the air now, facing the alley. The woman steps behind me and makes a thoughtful hum. I feel her fingers tracing my ass and inner thighs, just barely outside my nether lips. I feel the cold air. She has opened the sheer panels wider, exposing me as much as possible.

She sits at the table, near my head. I don't need her to tell me not to move. My upper body rests on my elbows to keep my chest at the exact position, nipples rubbing the wood with each breath. And, I am panting with my arousal. I hear the footsteps behind me. I feel the strangers eyes taking in my crass display. I feel the heat radiating from my aching cunt as imagine how it's glistening and slick from my lust.

And I know that the woman is smiling an open invitation to anyone daring enough to make eye contact with her.

For a little while no one is bold enough. They whisper and mutter as they pass, I feel them stare. It probably isn't long but it's impossible for me to really know.

Then a few men, I'm not sure how many, I see feet and hear voices but I don't dare to turn my head and look, linger. I feel the shifting air as they move around me. They comment on my wetness, the size of my ass, and call me a whore. I sense rather than see that they have looked to the woman and she has indicated her approval of their attention...and intention. They jibe and dare each other. I don't know what's holding them back. I feel my core clench involuntarily in anticipation. I feel ashamed and bold. I feel submissive and powerful. And I desperately want one of them to fucking touch me already.

I hear a new man approaching. He greets his friends. It is seems like they have been waiting for him. They want him to be the one that fucks me. He says that would be mean. He thinks I don't know what I am in for. He says he is too big to fuck someone who doesn't know what's coming. I clench again, hard. They argue a bit. I risk glancing back. He is talking to the woman now, grabbing his cock through his pants and saying it's too much. She just nods towards my cunt, saying nothing and everything.

He rolls me over on the table so that my legs are hanging off and my ass is pressed half on, half off the edge. My legs are spread wide, an invitation, my elbows grind into the abrasive table. The dream seems to have disposed of the lingerie. I feel less vulnerable, but painfully aroused now. He is asking permission, ensuring I am aware of his size. His friends stand around, eager for the spectacle. The woman is beside me still, expecting my compliance. He pulls out his cock. It is a monster. It is huge in the exaggerated way of the dreamscape. It curves and looks nearly alien. It will hurt. The men watch in fascination as my pussy clenches in mini orgasms, anticipating the violation. My wetness coats all of me, dripping down my ass crack, lewd and excessive.

He stares too. He is waiting for my response. The woman waits beside me, knowing I am beyond thought, I can only submit to the base, animal need to be fucked. I meet his eyes and nod my head.

He presses a thigh wider with one hand as the other guides the impossibly thick head of his cock towards my entrance. My head drops back as I will my aching cunt to relax and allow him in. His hands wrap around my thighs near my hips to anchor me in place as he drives himself inside of me. It's too much. I scream and arch my hips. I try to shift to accommodate the impossible size of him. I lift my head to watch, to see the profane display. He presses as deep as he can, my body quivering around him. He begins pulling back out. I gasp at the sight. When he shoves back in, hard and urgent this time, I scream at the pleasure pain of it.

My body loses control of itself. My eyes close and I give myself over to the overwhelming orgasm breaking through me, tearing me apart. Nothing exists except the unbearable pressure inside me. I feel wet explode from me and hear him roar his own release. I continue to squirt as he shoves himself harder inside me, thick cock spasming his orgasm, causing me to rock and shake around him. I continue to squirt as he begins pulling himself out of me. Each slow inch he pulls away causes another spasm and gush of fluid from me. I think he may have broken me.

He finally is fully out of my body. I feel his softer but still heavy cock being dropped with a thunk on my inner thigh. It's still just too big. I feel his cum beginning to drip out of me. He rests his weight on his hands which are pressing my knees into to table. He breaths hard.

I am spread as wide as I can be. I can only imagine that my pussy is red, swollen, gaping, and oozing white cum that I can feeling making a slow trail across my asshole. I can only imagine because I am too spent to lift my head from the table. My breathing is hard. My elbows feel scraped. The woman beside me pets my hair and smiles.