Fucking with My Rideshare Driver

Story Info
The time I got lucky with a Rideshare Driver.
1k words
4.46
7.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers

I have always been so turned on by the idea of getting fucked by a rideshare driver. I always try to grab my crotch or pull my pants down a little and show my ass crack as I get out to see if I get any interest or reaction from them. I had been trying this for about a year and had not had much luck.

A few weeks ago, I was leaving the dentist and decided to hail a ride from a certain mainstream rideshare app. I hit "confirm" and it matched me with Aaron in a blue Nissan SUV. I couldn't see him too well in the small picture that is shown to you, but he didn't look bad at all. I was just hoping he was cute in person.

He pulled up and as I was getting in, I pulled down my pants just a little so that he could see my ass crack when I got out. He confirmed my name and destination and we took off. I got a look at his face in the front mirror and he looked really good. He had a tan complexion (I later learned he was Dominican) with black hair and a moderate beard. I asked him how his day was going, trying to see if I could get him to talk to me and he said it was going well, adding that I was going to be his last ride and then he was going to go home and relax. I told him that sounded good and that he deserved it.

I then moved my hand down to my crotch and kept trying to make small talk, hoping he would see my hand on my crotch in the rear-view mirror. Because I'm such a fucking horndog, my dick was getting hard in my pants just talking to him. After a few minutes we hit a red light and the convo came to a dead silence. I moved my hand a little bit and was now grabbing the erect dick print in my pants. Half of me was kind of embarrassed and the other half of me wanted him to see it.

The light turned green and as he was taking off he asked me, "Whatcha got there?"

"Hmm?" I said, trying to act oblivious.

"In your hand," he said. "Why are you holding your dick like that?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be," he said. "It looks really fucking hard."

"It is," I said.

"Pull it out and let me see it."

Instead of just unzipping my crotch, I pulled my pants all the way down and slid forward so he could get a good look. He pulled over into an empty parking spot and turned his head back so he could get a better view.

"Nice," he said. "Wanna see mine?"

"Sure," I said.

He undid his pants and showed me his thick, hairy dick. I am sucker for a hairy dick with a thick bush. I reached out and grabbed it because I couldn't fucking help myself.

"Do you like it?" he said,

"Fuck yeah," I said as I jerked his dick up and down with my hand while starting to salivate in my mouth.

He told me to come up to the front seat, which I did. I jerked his dick for about another five seconds before I took it upon myself to bend over and start sucking him off.

"Oh shit!" he said, which only made me start sucking him harder. I fucking love having a dick down my throat while my faggot bitch face is buried in a thick, hairy bush. Thick pubes hold the scent of ball sweat and cum so well, and the strong scent of his ball sweat and cum was literally making my fucking ass hole quiver. After sucking him for about five minutes and getting his dick fucking covered in spit, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me.

"Here?" he asked.

"Or wherever," I said.

He said we could go back to his place because his girlfriend wouldn't be back until later that night. I love being a slut for horny men with wives and girlfriends.

We pulled up our pants and kept driving and I tried to hold it together until we got to his place.

When we got there, he pulled me into the guest room and laid a sheet over the bed to catch any cum stains. We picked up right where we had left off, with his thick dick down my fucking throat and my face buried in his hairy bush. He then grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth, with me slobbering all over his thick dick. He reached behind me with two fingers and said, "You ready?" as he started toying with my ass.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me," I said.

He turned me around and gave me one of the best poundings I ever had in my life. This was not a slow, sensual fuck. He fucked me like an animal in heat. And I loved every minute of it. After a few minutes of pounding my horny ass, he grabbed me by my neck and fucked a nice, thick load of cum up my fucking hole. I felt so good but I was also so sad it was over. He pulled his dick out and told he wanted to watch the cum drip out of my ass. I spread my hole for him and let him watch the cum leak out of my hole and drip down my balls and my legs. He asked me if I wanted to clean myself up but I said no, and started to put my clothes on with his cum still dripping down by legs and all in between my butt cheeks. It would be a sexy reminder on my way home of all the fun we had.

I knew his girlfriend might be coming home soon, so I thanked him for everything and headed out. I ordered another ride on the way home, but with my bad luck I got a female driver and was disappointed that I had no chance of trying to get a second load of cum up my horny ass.

Here's to hoping I can get more rideshare driver dick in the future!

jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers