Fucking with StepDad

Story Info
Dilton meets with his new step dad, Jason.
1.3k words
4
53.9k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Dilton's POV

The loud knock on my door pulls me out from the porn I'm watching. God, I'm just onto the good part where the bottom bitch is being eaten out by his stepfather! I imagine myself I'm the one being eaten out and it makes me jerk off my dick faster.

I don't know why but normal porn doesn't interest me anymore. Now, I'm onto porns with incest themes especially ones with a man... like a daddy! I love daddies! So much! With their big cock and their bodies... Oh god I feel myself drooling.

My fantasies are cut short when I heard my mother's shrilly voice outside my room, droning out the whines of the bottom.

"Dilton! Get your ass over here!"

"I'm busy mom!"

"I'm not taking no for an answer! Get your butt over here young man!"

Knowing my mother, she won't stop until I follow her. Sighing, I pause the video and go outside. I can feel my hard cock still throbbing in my pants.

Ugh! Fuck this!

I had no choice but to go outside.

But all my frustrations stop when I see who's outside with my mother. A very handsome daddy. A very handsome man. With his big biceps, and his abs, and his body to die for, his long and thick fingers I want inside my hole finger-fucking me or wrap around my neck choking me... His very handsome face of course.

... And omg! I look down at his clothed cock... Looks very delicious even when his pants are still on...

Oh god! He's the perfect daddy I've been looking for all my life! I have to thank my mother! This man's probably her gift to me because I just turned 18 a few days ago.

"Dilton!" Mother's squeaky voice breaks my fantasy. "This is Jason, my boyfriend," She giggles. "Actually, no, my fiancée, he just proposed to me yesterday, isn't that great?"

"Great? Why didn't you tell me, Mom?!"

I don't know if I'm mad whether because mother kept a secret to me after promising that we shouldn't or because this fine specimen is hers.

Mom's face turns apologetic. "I'm sorry Dilton, I just don't want you to know yet until we're sure that it's us together. But, we're getting married now so from now on, he'll be staying with us."

Omg!! Jason will be staying with us? It means I'm going to be seeing him everyday from now on?! I wonder, is he naked at morning? I hope so. I want to take a peak at his dick and see if it's as big as I think it is.

"What?! But Mom! You just let me meet him today and you're telling me he's going to be staying with us already?! This is so fast! What are you thinking, mom?" I lie though I'm very happy. I can't have my mother getting suspicious that I'm lusting after her fiancée.

"I'm sorry, son, please try to understand me."

"Uhm, if I may intrude," Fuck! Finally the greek god speaks! Even his voice sounds so masculine. If his voice could just fuck me, I'd happily bend over for it. I think I'm getting wet at his voice.

"Your mother and I met through an online dating site," I shoot my mother a glare. This sneaky bitch is meeting someone behind my back! And from an online site? "I'm from another country, I just got here because I was assigned here so I decided to propose to your mother because we both know that it's finally time to seal the deal."

"Oh, Jason," Mom softly sighs and kisses Jason's lips. I roll my eyes.

"And why should you stay here?"

"Dilton! That is no right to talk to Jason! He just told you, he's from another country. He has no house here. He has no place to stay."

"I can just rent an apartment if Dilton doesn't want me here."

"Nonsense! Dilton, whether you like it or not, Jason's going to stay here!" Fuck yes! He can stay in my hole!

I roll my eyes and groan. "Okay. As if I have a say in this. One question, do you really my mother?"

"Yes, of course!" Jason answers and kisses mom again. Right in front of me. Ew. But he's a good kisser. I could just imagine him doing that to me.

Ugh fuck! I was hoping he'd say no. I walk away when they seem to have no plan of stopping.

In the room, I continue watching porn. But this time, I'm not just imagining that Im being fucked by the bulky man on the porn.

I imagine Jason doing that to me! Fucking me hard and pinning me on the sofa!

We can fuck at the living room before my mother went home from her work!! Fuck yes!! Or at the kitchen...

Ugh I can imagine all the places we can fuck at. The images popping in my head of Jason's large cock pounding into me hard makes me jerk my own cock faster.

Shouting, "Jason!" I cum in my hand.

I reach for the tissue and start to caress my still hard cock. I'm feeling hot and bothered again, I want Jason to eat me out and lick my hole... My hole is his!

At night, I woke up to feeling my bed dipping. My room is pitched black because I can't sleep with lights open and I'm facing away from the door.

Thinking that it's my mother wanting to apologize, I pretend to sleep. I don't want to talk to her.

But then I feel a hard cock against my back. It's Jason! I remain to pretend to sleep.

I can feel Jason's warm breath on my nape, it's making me shiver! Then he starts talking, "Don't you think I can't feel your eyes undressing me earlier baby boy?"

Oh god yes! Please call me your baby!

His large veiny hand lay on my hip and he starts dry humping me!! His huge hard cock is sticking against my crack. I'm so thankful I wear thin boxer shorts. I can feel it pulsating against me. I think I'm hardening myself.

I remain to sleep.

Jason chuckles. "You're one heavy sleeper, eh? That's nice."

With that, Jason pushes me on the bed until I'm lying with my chest then he starts dry humping me again but to my great surprise, his huge cock is out of his shorts.

"Ah fuck! That's a fucking nice ass."

I smirk. I'm pretty proud of my bubble butt, that's what my ex-boyfriends would always commend me for.

"Fuck! I want to fuck this tight ass and breed you!" He harshly whispers.

I snore.

He stops for a while. Maybe he's scared that he woke up. I know he's not yet left because I can still feel his warm breath on my nape.

To my another surprise, he reaches for my hand and wrap it around his cock quickly jerking himself.

"Ah fuck! Your hand! That's a nice hand!"

He tightens it around his cock. Before he came, he pushes my hand away and then he pulls down my shorts and starts humping on my crack.

Fuck! I almost let out a moan!

Then, he comes on my ass then he leaves.

Jason is so brave! Isn't he scared that I'm going to find out? Maybe he knows I'm really not sleeping.

Anyway, I don't care. His cum is on mine. Putting my finger on my ass, I get his cum and taste it in my mouth! Tastes delicious! I swipe another cum and suck my fingers in my mouth.

His other cum, I use it to finger fuck myself while I jerk off my cock shouting, "Jason! Fuck me harder!" At the top of my lungs.

I don't care if my mother hears me. To hell with her. Her fiance just jerk off to me and I'm proud of that.

I smile. Finally, my life will be exciting from now on!