Fucking with StepDad Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason ignores Dilton the next morning. 2nd chapter.
1.4k words
4.17
27.1k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Dilton's POV

The morning after, I find Jason and my mother in the kitchen. They're giggling at each other as if they're the only people here and it is so disgusting!

Ugh! I want to puke my guts out or pull my eyes out of their sockets. Not hiding my disdain, I roll my eyes and scoff at them but that doesn't stop them from almost dry humping at each other. Worse, they even stay closer together!

Oh god! They're the worst! Especially Jason, how can he act like this with my mother after what we did last night?!

What? Does that mean nothing to him? I thought we're really going somewhere! How can he do that to me and suddenly ignore me?!

I sit across from them and try to catch Jason's attention but I guess he would rather eat my mother's neck than explain to me what the heck happened.

I huff and begin eating my pancakes but I stop midway when I see Jason staring right at me while putting half-assed open mouthed kisses on my mother's neck but before I could think of it, he focuses back on eye-smiling at Mom.

Asshole!

I clench my jaw and walk towards behind the kitchen counter to get the cereal from the cupboard, suddenly craving for it.

Then, I hear Mom saying, "Where are you going honey?" She sounds so desperate to have Jason back.

I mentally roll my eyes. Slut much?!

"Just here."

Before I could turn my head to see where Jason is heading, I feel a warm body plastered right behind me.

"I will just get this syrup here."

I look up and find him trying to reach for nothing!!! What the hell is he doing?! He's literally just dry humping me. Or maybe, I'm just assuming?! But what the eff? His huge hard cock is literally plastered on my ass, fucking my clothed ass. Just like last night.

Oh god! Yes!

The funny thing is he's not being shameful about it because he's hardening his movement more but when I look up at him to try to see if his sexy eyes are at me, I'm disappointed to see him looking up at the cupboard.

Before I could wrap my arm around his back to pull him closer or maybe pull my shorts down to try to lure him to stick it in my hole, wanting nothing to be fucked while my mother is there— maybe I can try if porn themes can happen in reality.

Only if my mother is as dumb as those porn characters that they can't feel someone's fucking behind them.

But she's not. Sadly. Ugh. If only.

"Honey?" I hear my mother calls. Almost immediately, Jason moves away and finally reaches for the syrup.

"Sorry, had a hard time finding this."

I suddenly feel don't like eating, not when I can feel my hard dick slowly tenting in my pants.

"Dilton! You haven't eaten anything yet."

"I'm done. I'll take a shower, I'll be late for class."

"Alright."

I run upstairs in my room and quickly pull my shorts down. I imagine Jason fucking me against the kitchen counter...

Or maybe he can fuck me hard against that table we're eating at, I'll be riding the hell out of his fucking cock while we're sat on the table! Or he can spread my legs wide and eat my ass out!

I can be his goddamned breakfast than mother's tasteless cooking.

I suck my fingers in my mouth and enter them in my hole imagining that it's Jason's wet tongue instead. I quietly moan. God, I can just imagine Jason will be so rough on me!!! Not my mother! Me!

Oh god! Yes! I would love that to happen! I'm sure Jason too.

With what he did to me earlier, I'm sure what happened last night won't just be a one-time thing.

And I'm not wrong.

Later that night, I feel Jason behind me again. I, again, pretend to sleep. I thought he'd just dry hump me again and let me jerk him but I was wrong. Suddenly, I feel his wet fingers inside me stretching me.

I keep my moans to myself. But god! This is what I was imagining earlier and his fucking fingers are better than mine-- they are thicker, longer and they have more veins on them.

Then he sucks my ear shell. Fuck! He's really not scared that he can wake me up.

Then he begins jerking me off as well but I don't open my eyes. I'm afraid if I did he's going to stop this whatever we're doing and I can't have that.

I want him to stick his fucking huge cock in me tonight! I want to me fuck me hard, so hard my mother's going to hear my screams!

I unconsciously spread my legs wider. His fingers fuck me faster, I can literally hear the bed creaking below us. I cum in his hand and he uses this cum to wet my hole, fucking me faster.

"I know you're awake," He whispers. "Come on slut! Moan for me!"

Now I open my eyes and stare at him. He's smirking. This jerkass! I smile and pull his head closer to mine hoping to kiss his lips. But instead of a kiss, what I get from him is a suck of my lips and he's literally eating my lips, fucking my tongue with his. I chuckle.

He spits in my mouth and I play with his saliva in my mouth for a while before letting it drool on my chin with a satisfied smirk playing on my lips. He chuckles and lick the saliva on my chin before gulping it.

Oh god! That's so fucking hot!

"Eat me, Jason! I know you're not satisfied with what you ate earlier, right? Eat me instead."

He smirks and forces me to face the bed. Without further ado, he moves my ass apart and puts his tongue inside my hole. His lips deliciously rimming me.

"Fuck!"

"Your mother's going to hear us!"

"I don't fucking care! Don't you fucking talk, Jason and focus on eating me out!" I moan out loud and push his head on my ass, circling my hips around his lips. "Come on! Make a mess on that slutty hole! Wet that for me! You know you'd love to fuck that slutty hole! Breed me later, Jason! Do you want to put your huge cock in me later?"

Jason hums against my hole.

Spreading my legs wider, I hold onto his head and move it while still sinfully circling my hips on his mouth.

"Yeah! Lick that fucking boy pussy! You'll put your cum in there later. You'll be filling me with your semen later Jason! I'll be bearing your fucking kids, yeah! Make me pregnant!"

If only I could have Jason's kids, I'd let him make me pregnant just so I know he wouldn't get away from me anymore.

I then push him away. It's not enough for me! I push him on the bed and sit on his face, quickly moving my hips on his face once again.

"Suck my cock!" He commands.

I then lean forward and begin sucking his cock, sucking his manliness in my mouth. Letting me choke with it. I graze my teeth on his skin and suck his balls which elicit a loud moan from him. I try to eat him whole but I can't, he's so fucking big. I just settle on jerking the part I can't suck.

Maybe I can't suck his cock now but once we've done this for a long time, I know I can practice on it.

This continues for a few minutes, when I feel him about to explode, I stop, wanting to fuck his cock but he pushes me away.

"Why? Where are you going?" I ask, displeased and frowning at him.

"Back to your mother."

"But you haven't fucked me yet."

He just smirks and retreats.

What the hell!!! This isn't how daddies should act. This isn't how those men from porn act.

What the hell is wrong with him?! Oh god! He's such an asshole but I love that asshole to fuck me!

Sighing, I try to go back to sleep even with my aching dick and my hole still thirsty for a huge cock that specifically belongs to my asshole of a stepdad.