Fucking with StepDad Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason continues to be a tease. 3rd chapter.
1.1k words
4.05
22.6k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Dilton's POV

I was so mad at Jason for leaving me hanging last night! How can he do that to me?!

Now I'm seeing him with my mother flirting with her again! Ugh! Fuck! I can't understand him anymore.

So this is how it's going to be now, huh?! At morning, he'll be flirting and kissing my mother. But at night, he's going to be in my room fucking my tight ass with his tongue?!

Well, I'm not complaining. Jason can play house with mom for all I care but at night, I want his body solely to me.

Who doesn't want to be eaten out, right? But what I'm saying here is, I just don't want to be eaten out! I want to be fucked hard by his huge cock. I want him to show me how slut I am.

I want him to know that I can be his one and only slut.

But Jason doesn't want to stick his cock in me and I don't know why.

I sit across from them and ignore Jason sporting a smirk directed at me. Oh god! He's truly an asshole. He loves teasing me so much!

To get back at him, I lick the spoon just how would I lick a cock and bite my bottom lip. I can see how affected he is. Ha! That's for you because you're a tease!

I stand up then to get to the kitchen counter but not before tracing his nape with my nail, Jason shivers in delight.

"Why honey?" My Mom asks, oblivious.

"Nothing. Just a bit cold here."

"All of a sudden?"

I open the cupboard but before reaching out for something, like yesterday, I feel warmth plastering against me. Then, Jason puts his hands on my hips and pulls my butt out to stick it against his cock. He slowly moves his body against me, his cock perfectly nestled against my crack.

He licks my nape.

Fuck it! I just want to spread my legs for him and be fucked rough.

I look back at my mom and find her still oblivious that her fiancée and her son is dry humping at her own kitchen. Oh god! We truly are living in a porn, aren't we?

Seeing that my mother doesn't have single thought of what's happening, I pull Jason closer to me and move my hips sinfully against him.

"You're a damned tease," He whispers, almost growling.

"Am I? Why didn't you fuck me last night? You know I want your cock in me."

Is my begging not enough for him? What else does he want with me because I can give him all that! When he makes no point of responding, in annoyance, I pull his hand and begin sucking his fingers in my mouth.

His eyes widen. Maybe he's shocked to know that I can do this despite knowing that my mother's in the vicinity.

Oh! He doesn't know me and what I'm capable of. I can do more than this! I can have him fuck me while my mom shout at us in rage. To hell with my mom and to hell with the world! I just want my hole filled with his cock and his fucking cum.

When we hear a scraping of chair, he forcefully pulls his fingers away because he knows I won't let him pull away even when my mother sees us doing something despicable behind her.

He gets a random thing from the cupboard before sitting back on the chair beside Mom.

I smirk at him. He should know not to mess up with me. When I get back to my chair, much to my disdain, I see him fondling my mother's breast.

I grit my teeth. Is this his revenge?! Fuck him!

"Honey! Dilton's still here," mom giggles lightly smacking Jason's hand away. Ha! As if! If I know, the slut likes that hand grabbing her boobs.

I roll my eyes.

"He doesn't care, right Dil?"

What kind of nickname is that?!

I only smile so my mom let him be. But when I see his hand snaking his hand inside her skirt and her just letting it be, I know I have to do something.

"I'm going!"

I don't know why. I thought I don't give a flying fuck if Jason fucked her right in front of me just as long as he fucked me as well but maybe I thought wrong.

Maybe, I want Jason all to myself.

What the hell?! Does this mean I have feelings for him maybe?! No! That can't happen! I hate having to deal with my own feelings! No that's not it of course not.

I just want his huge cock in me.

That's it! Maybe I'm feeling like this because I'm so thirsty while waiting for his huge cock to fill me.

At night, as I expected, Jason once again went into my room, like what we did last night, I buried his face in my ass again wanting him to eat the fuck out of my hole. And I too suck the fuck out of his soul through his huge leaking cock.

But before I could straddle and ride him, he pushes me away.

"Fuck Jason! Why don't you want to fuck me? Is it because I don't have a pussy?!"

"No!"

"Then why the fuck?!"

He shakes his head and leaves me again.

Every night, he'd do the same thing, make a mess on my hole with his mouth and would leave me very horny. I almost consider calling my ex-boyfriend or my married teacher whom I know would very love to fuck me to go here in my room but I hold myself because I really want Jason's.

And that's what I'm angrier at. It's like I can't fuck other cocks anymore. That all I can have is Jason's and no one else's.

It goes on for two week more. Then, finally, because I had enough of his teases, I finally devised a plan which I know he won't have the gut to reject.

I waited for him at home, I forgo the invites of my friends. I sit on the table in the kitchen with my bare body.

"Honey?" He calls out.

Ugh! Why is that the first person he's calling for is my mom. But no! My mom isn't here because she's busy at work. I checked it earlier. That's why I devised this plan in the first place.

"Jason! Here at the kitchen," I respond.

His steps halt when he sees me waiting for him. I smirk at his frozen body. With my naked legs spread out for him, wanting him to see my gaping hole asking to be filled with his big manly cock.

"Fuck me, Jason.. Don't hold yourself."

With him looking at me as if a beast in heat and his cock slowly tenting in his pants. I know this is the day!