Fucking with StepDad Ch. 04

Story Info
Dilton's mom cockblocks. 4th chapter.
1.2k words
4.38
25.1k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dilton's POV

I smirk when Jason throws his bag on the floor and wastes no time in walking over to me. He hoists my legs higher and spreads them wider, shamefully looking at my gaping hole.

"That slutty hole wants to be fucked. Do you want to fuck it, ha? Want to spray your cum in that slutty hole? I promise you, I'll keep it in me."

He's still silent, still fixated on my hole. God! He looks like he's on the verge of eating me up. I don't know how he's still controlling himself because his cock wanting to break out from his pants surely can't.

"Jason, look at me," I lift his face up. His eyes look very wild and rabid, he looks like he wants to tear me up and honestly? It doesn't scare me at all. It excites me more that he's looking at me like that. I feel so honored.

"Do you want to fuck that slutty hole?"

"Fuck yes!"

He pounces on me but I push him away, wanting him to control himself. He can't fuck me that easily, not when he made me chase after him. I will not give it to him after teasing me those weeks! Hell no!

"What the fuck Dil!" He growls.

Oh god! That nickname again! But this time, I've come to like it. It sounds so hot.

"Eat that fucking ass! Come on Jason!"

He quickly kneels down and begins eating my hole out. I sigh as I put my legs wider around his head, tightening around it when his teeth suddenly begin biting on the rim. And his tongue! His tongue is slicking inside me.

Fuck! I will never be tired to be eaten out. It's so addicting!

I begin moving my hips on his face again while my hand controls his head.

"Yeah! Fuck that ass with your tongue! Eat me! Fuck!!!"

I begin playing with my nipples. Fuck!!! I'm really living the life, don't I? Being eaten out like this on our table with my very own stepfather.

Ugh!

Slamming my ass against his face, I suck my own fingers just because I want to feel sucking something while my hole's being eaten out. I also don't know why but I just feel very complete feeling my two holes filled.

Then, I whine when I feel Jason suddenly stopping me. Before I could ask what's the reason for the sudden stop, I feel Jason's hand pulling my fingers away from my mouth.

I glare at him. What the hell is wrong with him?!

But my anger dissipates when Jason sucks my own slicked fingers with my own saliva. Oh god! That looks so hot!

I sigh at him in glee feeling his tongue tangling around my fingers. Even his tongue feels pleasant. What is not pleasurable with this guy?! Honestly, he's so perfect!

And his warm mouth! Ugh! I want my nipples to be sucked by that tight warm talented mouth. I bet it would feel better if my nipples are also given the same treatment.

I move my fingers in his mouth, wanting to feel his sinful delicious tongue around my digits.

"Suck on my fingers, Jason," I mewl. "Just like that! Fuck!"

He then pulls my wet fingers out and caresses his naked body with it. Because of being too focused on other things, I now only realize that he's naked. He must have removed his clothes when he's kneeling on the floor making a mess on my ass.

He let my fingers play with his nipples. So I did, I thumb his nipples, my fingers grazing on his hardened nubs.

"Fuck! Dil!" He moans, his body arching when I pinch his nipples hard.

I smirk. Oh. So he wants his nipples to be played just like that, huh?

I sit up on the table and quickly wrap my mouth and tongue around his man tits. I suck on them hard while my other fingers twist his nipples earning more moans from him. Damn! Jason is a bit of a slut as well and his nipples are his weakness.

I bite on them from time to time. Sucking them hard. I then reach out for his balls and wrap it with my warm palm, squeezing them that makes him growl at me.

"You do think you deserve some punishment for all those teases you did, yeah?"

Jason tries to surge forward and attack me but I control him by squeezing his balls and biting his nipples hard. He immediately halts and squeezes his eyes shut.

I smirk. Now that I know his weaknesses, he's probably my slave now.

But my happiness is short-lived. Because not more than a minute later while I'm enjoying my sweet tortures I pour out on his body, I suddenly find myself hitting the table with a loud thud.

Jason pushes me hard on the table and traps my hands above my head. I growl at him and try to engage him in a kiss but Jason leans in and savor my nipples.

I quickly feel my body weakening for him. Now, I'm no more than a slut of his. His teeth wrap around my nipples and nibble on them.

"Fuck! Jason! Fuck me!" I wrap my legs around his waist telling him that I want to be fucked right now. Hard. By his huge cock. And not with his tongue anymore.

To my great surprise, Jason finally slides his cock inside me, pushing it in me to the hilt. Filling me to the brim.

"FUCK!" I scream out loud.

Finally. My empty hole is filled with his huge cock. Ugh! I've been waiting for this moment and it's finally here. I don't want to let go of his cock again. I feel addicted of it all of a sudden.

I just want to be fucked by him all day long.

Will my mother notice if Jason's always in my room? I can say Jason's helping me with my assignment. Or if I started cutting classes? Just so Jason would fuck me in my room? Because I don't think I'll get use to this feeling. I just want him always burying his cock in me.

If only that's possible. Fuck it!

I hug him. "Thank you, Jason," I whisper against his lips, giving him a sweet smile. "Thank you for putting your cock in me."

I am very grateful with him.

I thought Jason felt the same thing as well because he seems a soft man to be. He's like the person who I know... I hope... we could be something more. He's the man I know who's not in it for love... I guess.

But I thought wrong.

Jason looks at me with an odd expression in his eyes and when I lean in for a kiss, he pushes my head back on the table and bury his fingers in my mouth while his animalistic pace abuses my prostate.

"J-jason," I weakly call out but he adds more fingers in, choking me.

"Shut up you fucking cockslut, I don't want to hear you!"

He fucks me harder and rougher, his balls slapping against my ass and his hands seemingly like he wants to bury me on the table. His fingers still fucking my throat.

Fuck! Jason is a fucking alpha and honestly, I love it!

He then pulls out his fingers and caress my face and my body with his wet fingers, wetting me with my own saliva.

He really loves messed up sex! Ugh!

But before he could pull out of me wanting a different position, we both hear, "Honey?" Coming from the entrance.

I sigh in disappointment. What the fuck?! I thought that bitch will be late!

Damn it!