All Comments on 'Fucking Your Hot Personal Trainer'

by audioharlot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your beautiful sexy gym story. Lovely moans and great to hear you begging for it. So erotic.

HornyReader99HornyReader99over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Listening with eyes closed and enjoying. It was pure bliss.

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 2 years ago

Brilliant, sexy performance. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just love your voice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have literally used my Fleshlight to fantasize fucking you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, just WOW! You do an excellent job of 'suspension of disbelief' and you really know how to draw your listeners into the story and make them really envision that it's happening to them. I for one was very drawn into the story, the sultriness in your tone of voice is very appealing to my ears and had me READY to sign up for this gym! Lol. Keep up the great work all around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will you marry me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your content is incredible… I’ve never heard voice acting sound this real! Not from movies, video games, not from anywhere. I’m sorry I don’t usually comment like this I just had to let you know that I hear all the subtle details and the energy you put into your work right down to putting yourself into the state of the character your portraying and your voice girl my god! I hope you realize the level of skill and artistry you possess and I very much hope that your paid accordingly. Do you have any content that isn’t x rated??

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredibly hot, this really got me going, even more than your voice has before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraudioharlot@audioharlot
1859 Followers
Hey hot stuff, I'm Audi. I like telling naughty stories. You can find more of me here: Patreon: patreon.com/audioharlot Twitter: twitter.com/audioharlot Website: radioharlot.com I hope I make you cum!