Fukushita

Story Info
Cyberpunk. Girl rescues her younger sister from Corporation.
2.4k words
3.85
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita is ten years older than Tamara. For as long as they can remember, the sisters have lived in the Slums, the worst slums in San Jose. Their parents came to the city when Anita was a few years old, hoping for a better life. The parents had bad luck and ended up in the Slums. Anita and Tamara grew up among the local children, who were as strong, agile, and ruthless as they were. The other kind did not live long in the Slums. The sisters never wore underwear, because who needed underwear in the Slums, and they always went barefoot, because it was easier to crawl through all the cracks and shafts.

When Anita was sixteen, her parents were killed in a fight between two local gangs. Neighbors helped the sisters survive the first blow, and then Anita began her adult life with her little sister in her arms. Anita was already quite good at coding and having sex - a girl in the slums has to use all parts of her body - so she quickly found her place in the gang structure. Soon, she was respected for her intelligence and dexterity, and was taken on jobs other than courier and entertainment.

When Anita was twenty-six, Tamara was caught in a corporate raid. The raiders quickly found out that this time the Slums were being raided by the Fukushita Corporation, whose skyscraper stood out like an erect penis in the midst of garbage. For the boys who were caught, it was a chance to rise from the Slums to become security guards or technicians, and then it was up to them. For the girls, the only place they could find was in sex doll capsules. Anita asked her friends for help, loaded her laptop with combat software, and went to rescue her sister the next week.

***

Anita navigates the sewers by feel. She knows just about everything in this part of the city, and she doesn't even need infrared goggles. "Four, five, six," she counts the niches to her left and turns into the seventh. She feels for a thin welded ladder and climbs up, graspin the bars with all her fingers and toes.

Here it is, in the basement of Fukushita. Anita pulls the goggles over her eyes and looks around. There must be a technical feeder for the network here somewhere. Here it is. Anita plugs in her laptop and launches the icebreaker. Variants of access codes fly into the window, and the estimated time to success flashes in the corner. Fifteen minutes. Anita waits.

She has good hearing, so she hears heavy footsteps from a distance. A guard has come in to check the basement. There's no way he's going to notice her laptop down here. She has to distract him. Anita unbuttons her jumpsuit, takes off her goggles, covers her laptop with her clothes, and walks toward the footsteps.

When the guard encounters a naked girl in the lowest basement, he freezes for a moment. What is that sex doll doing here?

"Mister!" Anita says, trying to look weak and confused, "Can you help me get back to my capsule? I'm lost..."

"She's lost," the guard giggles, "The capsules are on the top floor, why did you come down here? Were you trying to escape? Where do you want to go, with the chip..."

Anita shrugs helplessly.

"All right," the guard nods, "let's pretend I believe you. You won't be punished. We'll leave now. In ten minutes," and he unzips his fly.

Anita plays the role of a sex doll with full dedication. After all, she loves sex. And she has the feeling that this will not be the last time for today. When the guard finally starts to cum and covers his eyes, she pulls a taser from behind his belt and stabs him in the neck. The shock hits so hard that the echo pierces Anita's vagina with needles and she comes too. The guard falls silently to the floor.

Anita goes back to her laptop and gets dressed. She twirls the taser in her fingers - should she take it with her? No. Either she gets through here covertly or not at all. She has no chance fighting through dozens of guards.

The icebreaker flashes green. She's in the system. She finds the building plans, plots a route to the top, fiftieth floor, and downloads the rest of the data. She launches a barrage of viruses into the security system. In a few minutes, they will be sitting on the surveillance camera feeds, starting to erase her image from the security monitors.

Silently, Anita climbs the stairs to the ground floor, climbs another ladder, and carefully lifts the hatch cover. The ground floor is a company parking lot. Several guards walk between the cars, a worker goes to a car and starts the engine... Anita looks around and finds what she needs: the technician's corner. No one was there. Crouching between the machines, using her hands to help herself, Anita quietly runs there. Just what she needs: a pile of wrinkled, dirty uniforms in the company colors. Anita quickly changes, rolls up her clothes, and hides them under a bench. Win or lose, she won't be coming back here for this.

The technician's coveralls are a bit too big, so Anita tucks in the sleeves and legs. The boots are too big, so she stays barefoot. It's okay, she's much more used to it, and the quiet, soft gait doesn't hurt either. She hooks her laptop onto her tool belt and heads for the elevator. No one is looking at her.

This elevator only goes to the fifth floor. Well, that's a good start. The doors open and Anita finds herself in a cantina for the lower level workers. Music is playing, the workers drink and laugh. Some naked sex dolls help them relax. Anita makes a note in her memory. She wants to free not only her sister, but all the girls, so she must not forget them here.

Anita is almost at the next elevator when a loud, drunken voice calls out to her: "Hey, sista, why are you barefoot?"

Anita easily returns to the table, her brain switching to Plan B. She smiles broadly at the five techs in their unbuttoned combos and waves casually: "My feet are tired of these boots. And my body wants company. Will you help the girl, boys?"

She unbuttons her coveralls from neck to waist in one motion and walks toward them.

The drunken, tired men don't have much of an erection, but Anita does her best to help them. She comes with them several times. Against the background of smoke, music and sex dolls, no one pays attention to her. Finally, Anita zips her pants, kisses all five of them in turn - they are already dozing off - and moves on. These people will not make a fuss.

On the fifteenth floor, she crawls into a technical niche and, pretending to be doing some equipment maintenance, connects to the network. She clarifies the exact location of her sister's capsule. She connects to the surveillance archives and scrolls through the video. Tamara is new here, she has an attractive, fragile teenage body, and she is in demand, serving ten to fifteen men a day. Like all sex dolls, she has the submission chip implanted in the back of her head, but it looks like she doesn't give it a chance to trigger, doing everything willingly and without resistance, squeezing the maximum pleasure for herself out of a hopeless situation. Anita dumps the rest of the footage into her laptop to watch it later.

On the twenty-fifth floor, the floor is no longer concrete, but covered with a soft, light carpet. Anita has strong feet with hard soles, she's used to climbing tunnels and walking on broken pavement, so she barely feels the carpet, as if she were walking on a cloud.

Lower techs can't get here. She has to change her clothes to stay inconspicuous. Anita stops in front of a door with a sign that reads "Service personnel locker room". Lively female voices come from behind the door. Anita quickly considers what to wear so as not to arouse suspicion, takes off all her clothes, and enters the locker room naked.

Silence falls. The half-dressed secretaries look at her in surprise. Anita waves her hand carelessly.

"Oh, girls, you won't believe it! My first day at work and Haruma-san has already done me a big favor!"

She had seen the name in the data and called it out at random, but she hit the nail on the head. The women relaxed, laughed, hugged and greeted her. It seems that Haruma-san loves women, especially young and new ones.

Anita is helped to wash. Standing in the hot common shower, Anita rubs someone's back, someone rubs her back. Then a gentle hand crawls between her thighs. Anita turns around, hugs the slender girl next to her and kisses her on the lips. They cling to each other, breathing heavier and sharper. This seems to be the usual thing here as gasps, moans and squeals come from all directions.

Anita puts on her secretary's uniform and waves to her new friends: "Have a nice day, I have to work the evening shift." She turns into the next corridor and finds the elevator to the top.

The fortieth floor. It's getting close. Anita starts to tremble. Everything is too good, too easy... It doesn't work that way. She has to be careful.

She turns a corner and gets a strong hit. Falling on the soft carpet, she manages to hear: "Ah, birdie, you flew so high!"

Anita comes to her senses in a room full of big, rough men. She is completely naked and chained to the wall in a tilted X-cross, her legs and arms spread helplessly, at a height that is comfortable for the men. She twitches a few times, but the restraints on her arms and legs don't give her the slightest chance.

"Ha, she's awake!" the men laugh. The closest one turns to her: "We found your files, birdie. I think we'll put you in a pod with your sister, you'll make a great pair for the customers. But that will have to wait for a few more hours."

He approaches and unzips his fly. The men line up.

Anita shivers with fear and cold. She has failed. She has been caught. Everything is lost. If only they hadn't killed her... She lifts her head, smiles, and feels that she is trembling not only with fear, but also with excitement.

"Well, gentlemen," she cries, "let's have some fun!"

She regains consciousness on the bed inside the capsule. The last thing she remembers is a long line of men and countless orgasms. Her whole body hurts, especially her crotch. She touches the back of her head and feels a newly implanted chip under her fingers. A soft, familiar hand touches her forehead.

"They took you too, sister," Tamara sighs. Anita stands and hugs and kisses her sister, feeling her strong, warm body. How much she has grown!

"It won't be long, baby," Anita says with a predatory grin and presses a button hidden in her wrist. The combat hardware in her body wakes up and starts to boot up.

As she prepared to infiltrate Fukushita, Anita realized that she had virtually no chance of reaching her destination and leaving unnoticed. She would be caught. So she spent a week and all the help she could get from her friends to get something that wouldn't be taken away in a search.

Anita goes to the door, presses her wrist against the port in the doorjamb, and logs in. She can almost physically feel the war viruses and support agents bursting out of her core into the Fukushita network. Anita shudders. "Is this what men feel when they ejaculate?" she wonders. The door clicks and opens.

Anita and Tamara step out into a long corridor. All the pod doors are open and the corridor is full of confused naked girls, some of them quite young.

"Hey, follow me!" Anita shouts, "To freedom!"

They descend thirty floors, picking up other sex dolls along the way, until they run into trouble. Their viruses are wreaking havoc on the Fukushita network, so no one is really looking out for them. But on the next floor down the hall, they run into a security team. Two dozen men freeze, staring dumbfounded at a hundred naked girls. The girls waste no time.

"Fuck them!" a frail girl next to Anita screams hoarsely.

They charge forward. The guards are knocked to the ground, their tasers snatched, their heads punched and their clothes torn off. Now it's the girls' turn! Anita stiffens for a second, even she is blurred by what is happening in the hall. For each man there are five or six girls holding him down, taking turns sitting on his thighs. They know exactly how to keep a man erect for as long as they want. The room is filled with cries of pleasure and pain.

They leave the guards on the ground, unconscious. Some of them will soon die of heart attacks. The girls don't care. They have had their revenge and finally feel strong and confident again.

They reach the foundations without incident. They left no one behind. As the girls descend one by one into the sewer, Anita smiles wryly and squeezes her wrist, sending out a final command. The Fukushita network is shattered to pieces. They will never get their business back. Anita is the last one down and closes the hatch over her head.

They walk through the sewers, the damp air of the dungeons cooling their hot naked bodies, puddles splashing under their bare feet. They are home.

They enter a large underground hall full of people. Everyone freezes, looks at each other, and then rushes to meet them with joyful shouts. Parents, brothers, sisters, lovers... They were with them again. Little by little, the embraces became more than friendly, and people took off their clothes. A festive orgy raged in the underground hall. The girls are happy, for the first time in many months (and for some in several years) they are having sex freely, of their own free will and for their own pleasure. Anita and Tamara are greeted as heroes and everyone wants to hug them, kiss them and come inside them. They try not to disappoint anyone.

This is not the last adventure of the sisters who never wear underwear and always go barefoot. But that's another story.