The Debt

Story Info
Vicki has to pay off a gambling debt.
3.5k words
4.34
9.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coram
coram
75 Followers

"Princess, I need a favor."

Uh-oh, I thought. First of all, Sly doesn't ask for favors; he usually just says what he wants. Secondly, he'd asked to meet me at the Starbucks near my day job office. That's a little risky, though he placates me by dressing respectably in his only suit, the one I picked out for him. That way if anyone from the office sees us it'll just look like a business meeting. Thirdly, he only picks a public place to meet if he's going to propose something he thinks I'll have a problem with but will not make a scene about in front of strangers.

Sorry, I hope I didn't lose you in that maze of sentences. English majors sometimes get lost in their own verbal wilderness. Well, I was an English major in college, but now during the day I work as a copy editor at a law firm and at night as a high-priced purveyor of sex. The night job is a lot more fun and profitable, if less dependable. It's in that latter profession where Sly comes in. He's my agent, you see. We've been partners in our little two-person enterprise for a while now, and we work together well. But our relationship is generally professional (with only a few lapses), and that's another reason it was out of character for Sly to ask for a personal favor.

Sly is a big, tough guy, a product of the rough city streets, and he doesn't like owing anyone anything. In a peculiar way I was touched that he'd ask me, but still wary.

"Okay," I said. "I'm listening. No promises, though."

"You remember the very first gig you did for me?"

I thought for a minute. I remembered how Sly had cornered me with some very incriminating materials from a senior-year indiscretion which, because I couldn't afford to buy back, I had elected to 'work off' by performing sexual services, first for him and then for some friends of his. It was during that period that we both discovered I had a talent for the work, and that I liked it. Sly proffered the use of his extensive (if unorthodox) connections, and as a result, we formed our partnership.

Eventually, it came to me.

"Yeah. You set me up with that Black guy. Jesus, he was good. Let me think; oh yeah, you were using me to pay off a gambling debt. I remember that pissed me off.

"Wait. Oh my God, Sly, please don't tell me you did it again! I told you I didn't ever want to be the stakes in a poker game."

Sly looked very sheepish. Big as he was, he managed to pull it off.

"Babe, I'm really sorry. Christ, I was sure I had the son of a bitch. He kept raising me, but I was holding three of a kind, all royalty. He had to be bluffing."

I stared at him. Eventually he looked down at the table.

"He wasn't, though, was he?"

"No. Hell, would I be askin' you for this if he was? I bet everything I had. I would've come away with north of a grand, or lose it all, Princess, I had to call. I was so sure. You were all I could think of."

"God damn it, Sly! When will you get it through your head that I'm a professional and not your personal property!"

Starbucks or no, I was starting to get loud. Even in my anger, though, I was aware that very few people could talk to the big guy this way. I knew I was relying on his respect for me, and a part of me appreciated that. He doesn't respect very many people. That mollified me a little.

I took a deep breath.

"A thousand, you said?"

He looked up at me. Tentatively, he smiled.

"North of a thousand. That 'professional' enough?"

I smiled.

"Okay, what does this guy want?"

Without dropping his gaze, Sly said "He wants to go around the world."

"Around the ... oh. I'm not gonna need a passport for this, am I."

"Um, no," he said with a half-smile.

"Shit. You know I'm not a major fan of getting my ass fucked."

He had the good sense to keep his mouth shut while I thought about it. He waited until I looked calm.

"Hell, Princess, it's really a very cute ass."

"True," I said, "but it's my cute ass, not yours. Couldn't you have bet something simpler?"

"I told you, I was desperate, and I was sure I had the hand. What can I say?

"You'll do it, then?"

I gave him a hard look. "Okay. But God damn it, Sly, you're gonna owe me for this, big time. And I intend to collect. And this better never happen again."

That Saturday night, Sly and I sat in his apartment, not speaking. The clock seemed to barely move. Finally, though, the buzzer sounded. I jumped.

"Easy, Princess. I told ya, he's a decent guy, and he's not asking for anything you haven't done before. Relax, will ya? I'll be right here. Trust me, will ya?" He buzzed the front door, and a few moments later there was a knock on the apartment door. Sly gave me one last looking-over. At his request, I was dressed in my filmy nylon teddy, black stockings, and heels. I agreed, because after all, I am a professional, and as my Daddy always said, if you agree to do a job, you do it right (though I'm fairly sure this wasn't what he had in mind).

Sly smiled reassuringly and opened the door.

Well, at first glance, the guy was okay. Tall, Black, nicely dressed, about twenty-five or so, and quite good-looking. So far so good.

He took a good look at me there on the couch. He smiled.

"Jesus Christ, Sly, where did you ever hook up with her? She's a knockout! This has got to be the best bet I ever made."

I smiled. What girl doesn't like compliments, even if the context is a little awkward?

"Yeah, yeah," Sly said. "Let's get on with it, can't we?"

"Don't rush me," the guy said. "It would be a damn shame, with a woman like that."

Sly made himself scarce. The guy came over to me. Our eyes met.

"What's your name, Honey?

"Vicki," I answered. "With an i."

"Well, Vicki with an i, you ever sucked Black cock before?"

"Yes," I said with a smile. "It's very nice."

"Good, then. We're both gonna enjoy this."

With that he slipped off his loafers and unzipped his fly, unbuckled his trousers, and stepped out of them. He stripped off his shirt. He was naked under it. He was very well built. There was quite a sizeable bulge in his shorts, growing rapidly larger as I watched. I reached up and stroked it lightly.

"That feels really nice," he murmured. "You've got very soft fingers and a gentle touch."

I opened his fly and reached in. He was nice and hard. I stroked him again, skin on skin, feeling his warm flesh. I ran the tips of my fingers along the underside of his shaft, up and over his corona and onto the tip of his glans, feeling the slippery wetness at the opening. I used it to lubricate my forefinger while I circled his glans with it and massaged his frenulum with my thumb. He gasped a little, and got really hard, then. I love getting guys ready. You can't miss the signs. I took my hand out and gently pulled his shorts down, careful to guide the elastic so it didn't snag on his erection. I knew it wouldn't take much to set him off, and that would be a waste.

His unsupported cock remained arrogantly vertical, contemptuous of gravity and implicitly boasting of its potency, a wild and free thing daring me or any woman to tame it. I looked in fascination at it. It was a very attractively shaped mahogany-colored penis, impressively large but beautifully proportioned. A small drop of pre-cum rose from the tip and glistened in the light. I could see his pulse in the surface vessels. Assuming that he knew how to handle himself, this could be very pleasant indeed. My mouth was already watering in anticipation, and I could feel twinges in my pussy and my breasts just thinking about it.

"Okay, lover," I said huskily, "Let's start our trip at the North Pole." With my right hand I gently grasped his member, acutely aware of its warm pulsation, and lowered it to my level and aimed it toward my parted lips. My left hand reached up between his legs and hefted his scrotal sac. I could feel his heavy testicles inside it. He placed a hand at the back of my head and gently but firmly held me in place as he approached me. When he was close enough, I reached out with my tongue and probed the tip of his penis, tasting the salty pre-cum. He paused for a second as soon as he felt the tip press against my lips, then thrust his hips forward, but slowly, in an unhurried way, altogether quite pleasant for a change. I obligingly relaxed my lips let his cock part them and slide easily into my mouth, riding on his slippery pre-cum. Once his coronal ridge passed my lips, I used my tongue to support him. I began to stroke his shaft with one hand while I gently cupped his heavy scrotal sac with the other. I heard him moan quietly. His free hand reached down, pushed aside my open teddy and cupped my breast. That felt very nice indeed. He tweaked my nipple, and I caught my breath and sighed a little around his cock.

He continued to slide that lovely, warm penis into my mouth until the several inches of it rested on my tongue. It filled my mouth, delightfully ensconced between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. It felt delightfully hard, yet velvety smooth, and very much alive. His pelvis began to move. I let go of his member and placed my hand on his hip, partly to steady myself and partly to exert some control over the situation should that become necessary. He appeared to be no great rush, however, as his cock probed gently into my mouth, giving me plenty of time to adapt to its size and to enjoy the feel of it. God bless him, he didn't pull hard on my head the way many men do. He just kept his hand there to steady me while his other hand kept stroking my hair as if to calm me and keep me receptive while his cock slowly slid back and forth. I really appreciated his unrushed approach, especially given the size of his cock. I found myself looking forward to feeling this lovely cock pulse and jump as he shot his sperm into my mouth.

He stopped, a few inches into me, and sighed.

"Oh Lord, Vicki, you feel good. What a wonderful, soft, warm mouth you have."

I smiled around the shaft and began to lick his cock and suck him. He started to move in and out again, slowly and steadily, a couple of inches at a time, his glans gliding over my tongue while my lips caressed his shaft, tightening as I sucked him. I could feel his pole stiffening and swelling and getting heavier as more blood flowed into it. My tongue traced the big vein on the underside of his maleness, feeling it begin to fill. I knew that my work was done; he had passed beyond the point of no return. Very soon it would be pulsating with his sperm rushing through it. I could feel my clit swelling in anticipation.

His breathing got faster. His strokes got shorter. Then he paused.

"You sweet, sweet thing, your mouth is incredible. My cock feels so good in there, so comfortable, so at home, so welcome." He paused for a second, then took a deep breath. "Okay, honey, I'm gonna cum now," he said in a calm voice. "I want you to just relax and let it happen."

With that he gently fondled my hair to calm and reassure me. I really liked that. It made me feel warm toward him. I did as I was told.

He stroked into me a few more times, deeper than before, and stopped about halfway in. I could feel the tension in his hand. "Here it comes, Love," he said breathlessly. "Get ready. I'm going to fill your beautiful mouth with my warm cum. You just stay nice and still and accept it like the good girl you are."

I felt a tentative throb of his cock and then the warm weight of his first release ooze gently down onto my tongue. He sighed and resumed stroking my hair. And then his orgasm began. No oozing now, he squirted streams of white, sperm-laden semen forcefully into me. I could feel each dense discharge hit, his load rapidly building up in my mouth. His cock pulsed and swelled, and his testicles jumped in my hand each time he shot a new dollop into me. Still, he didn't stop caressing my hair, reassuring me even as he shot burst after burst into my welcoming mouth.

"Ohh. Ohh. That is so good," he said as he came. "Let it come, Love. Take it in your mouth. Take it, girl. All of it. It's all for you."

He seemed so relaxed about the whole thing that I just left his pulsing cock alone, merely giving it support while he came, rather than taking a more active role. I found that pretty sexy, actually. I didn't even swallow, just letting his salty discharge spray the inside of my mouth and accumulate on my tongue in a viscous, pearly mass.

As his quiet orgasm neared its end, he slowly withdrew his cock, even as a last bit of semen oozed out of it. When he was out of me, I used some of his copious semen to coat my lips and then smiled up at him and made a show of swallowing his load. It felt good sliding down into my stomach.

He paused for a few seconds, smiling down at me. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me back on the couch. I didn't resist. I stole a quick look at his cock. It was still hard. Good. We clearly weren't done. Once I was on my back, he leaned over me and quickly slipped off my nylon panties and opened my teddy completely to expose my breasts. He spread my legs and knelt between them. In another second that lovely and now familiar cock was pressing at the entrance to my vagina. I was already well lubricated, so he slid in effortlessly. He gave a deep sigh as he glided in, parting my sensitive labia and stretching my vaginal walls delightfully. He reached up and gently pushed my long hair to one side and then leaned down and kissed me rather tenderly while he started pumping me, again in that calm, unhurried way that I found so pleasant. Oh God, it felt good.

He pumped me for a few strokes, and then he moaned quietly. "I'm cumming, my love. Feel me inside you. Feel my sperm. Relax and accept it."

I did. He gently pressed his lips to mine, pumped me a couple of times, and came.

It was wonderfully warm. I just lay there passively and felt his cock throbbing and the growing weight of his cum building up inside me. By now I was lost in a pleasantly erotic haze. He could do whatever he wanted with my body; I was more than happy to let him direct me as he wished.

He was still stiff as he withdrew from my vagina. His strong hand on my ass signaled our next move, and I willingly followed his lead and rolled over onto my stomach. I felt him mount up behind me, and then his wonderfully hard prick, wet with my saliva and pussy juices and his own semen, slid into my anus. I gasped. I hardly noticed the stretching, and then he was inside me. I was lost in a pink haze. Everything felt so good! I was so alive!

He reached under my sides, braced himself on his forearms and grasped my swollen breasts. I moaned. He began to pump my ass. Oh Lord, it felt good. I raised my hips up to give him better access and began to sway them. His head was next to mine, and I could hear his heavy breathing. His hands tightened on my breasts. His warm lips kissed the nape of my neck, sending chills through me.

"Now, my love," he said. "Now I'm going to cum fully inside you. Are you ready for me?"

"Oh my God, yes! Do it! Cum in me! Fill my ass with your hot Black semen! I want you!" I thought I was going to burst with desire.

"Quietly, Love," he said. "Let yourself go limp. Don't move. Just feel me cumming in you."

I did. I went limp. His full weight came down on my ass and his cock drove deep into me. I focused all my attention on the warm, thick male rod inside me. He relaxed on top of me and without any fuss, came deep inside my belly. It was so strange. His breathing never changed, and his body stayed relaxed while he spurted into me, over and over. I had never experienced anything like this before. Absent was all the moaning and groaning and frenzied coupling. Both of us lay still even as his cock pulsed and throbbed inside me, concentrating all our attention on that and on the semen spurting into my rectum, filling it with its warm male presence.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, I came. Just like him, quietly. I just sighed and let the wonderful feeling march inexorably through my body. I'm not sure he even knew I was cumming. But I sure did. For a long time the world went away.

Gradually and reluctantly, I came back to reality. We both rolled onto our sides and lay there for a long moment, our bodies in intimate contact, his warm hand resting on my left breast, rising and falling with my breath. Eventually he eased his deflating cock out of me. After a while he got up. Still in a bit of a fog, I passively lay there on the couch and watched him get dressed. I experienced a twinge of regret as that lovely cock got covered up.

I heard him talking to Sly, but I really didn't care what they had to say. I rolled onto my back and just lay there like a lump, naked except for my crumpled, open teddy and my black stockings and heels, a lingering taste of sperm in my mouth and all my nether regions coated with semen and a liberal dose of my own fluids, cooling in the air. Normally after vigorous sex I feel pleasantly spent. But this was different. Frankly, I was more than a bit in awe of how thoroughly and completely I had just been fucked, and that by someone who knew exactly what he wanted and how to go about getting it. When done right, that can be very sexy. I was completely, utterly relaxed and content. I didn't think I'd ever move again.

As the guy was leaving, he turned to Sly.

"Man, you are one incredibly lucky son of a bitch. I can't imagine how you hooked up with her, but you damned well better hold on to her. She is one of a kind." He looked over at me, lying there, and smiled.

"And as for you, Vicki with an i, all I can say is thanks. You are one hell of a woman."

After he left, Sly stood there, looking at me lying there on the couch, with a strange expression on his face.

"Jesus, Princess, I've never seen you look like this."

"Like what?" I said, dreamily.

"You...you're beautiful," he finally said, wonderingly.

"I feel beautiful," I said.

There was a pause.

"Are you still pissed at me?"

"Pissed? Oh that. Yeah, I suppose I am, or at least I know I should be. But at this exact moment in time, Sly, I'm at one with the world, and the world is a very nice place."

"So, are we good?"

I looked at him. "Sly, you put me up as stakes in a damned poker game. How do you think I'm supposed to feel about that? But, after what that guy took me through tonight, in terms of you owing me, well, for now, forget it. So yeah, we're good."

He smiled.

coram
coram
75 Followers