All Comments on 'Fulfilling a Fantasy Ch. 02'

by krs3773

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Scorpio1952Scorpio1952over 6 years ago
enjoy

if he enjoyed watching his wife being a submissive exhibitionist then divorce should not even be a question. he should continue watching to see what her needs might be and then talk to her about it.

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
I loved it!

It is a great story, wife has a hidden need, hubby was unaware, she fills the need and hubby now knows, but she doesn't know he knows. Terrific. Wish I could write this kind of thing.

It was posted last year, so the possibility of a third chapter is slim. On the other hand I haven't been able to finish a story since halloween last year, so maybe the author is working on it. This could be the end, we just have to fill in with our imagination.

What could happen? The creepy old man next door sees it, he saw her mole once when he was spying on her with a powerful telescope. He tries to blackmail her for sex. Or not.

Maybe hubby doesn't tell her he knows, but contacts her on line persona, tells her how turned on he is, they talk and finally he lets her know the next time they're having sex, he dominates her etc.

All kinds of things. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More

RVrratRVrrat9 months ago

Great Story! We're sitting on a cliff hanger here. I would love to hear how he progressed with their individual secret knowledge of her little kink. Great potential for a story continuation. I'm thinking he continues his voyeuristic cuckold kink online and she eventually figures out he's watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous