All Comments on 'Fulfilling Grannies Water Sports'

by writinguy48

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

Loved the story ---- 5 stars

Thank you.

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic, drunk most days bedore noon in the final three years of her life.

In the 1930's after WWII women wore nylon stockings everyday and she was no exception. Sometimes she wore a garter belt to keep them up and other times roll garters. When she was outdoors in the yard and needed to piss she would simply raise the hem of her skirt, spread her legs apart, and piss. Sometimes it ran down her thighs and legs and soaked her nylons. She never cared as drunks don't care about anything except the next drink. I love the women in your stories. Hairy bellies and cunts.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Seems like the MC has found his niche in the world of pee fun. Nothing wrong with helping out grannies that have a need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritinguy48@writinguy48
Hi, I am a happily married old guy but have no sex due to my impotence. However, fully enjoy writing perverted and filthy porn stories about very old ladies and grannies. My fetishes are old ladies over 80, hairy cunts, piss play and girdles.