All Comments on 'Fulfilling Phoebe'

by E.NonnyMuse

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
been there, done that

sounds like some thing that happened with my wife and I, only it was with a heavy hung old boy friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It Was Hot, But...

... No Real man would ever give up his slot next to his uncomplaining spouse. Only, and I mean ONLY a closet Masochist would EVER do what Paul did. AND he's fitting the bill of "Closeted Fag" quite accurately. A creampie. How cuck! 26 years as a psychologist tells me this , immediately! I treat people like these every so often, but your scenario is really very unusual. Most wives would have had the police in to file rape charges against Taylor, and believe me, they would STICK! Lawsuit and all. And a call to a competent lawyer would come next. Most wives will not accept sex this way, unless they have unusual tastes to start with. You meed to do a little more character development as well. And as for your medical scenario, it's not as accurate as you think. You are no doctor, that's for sure!

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Sounds familiar

One night when my wife was a little drunk I convinced her to have sex with a friend of ours. His cock is a lot bigger than mine and I was sure she would really enjoy it. She did it and loved it. He had her climbing the walls as he fucked her to one orgasm after another. I think he made her cum about 4 or 5 times. I certainly have never been able to do that. When he was almost ready to cum she had him remove the condom because she decided she want to feel him cumming inside her. It was an awesome sight. Our friend has fucked my wife a few other times since. She really looks forwarded to spreading her legs for his long thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
big dickwould love to set the same thing up with e

would love to do the same rhig to mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a very funny story!

No man in his right man would have another man move into his home to fuck his wife every night. In effect that would make the stud the "husband" and the husband the wageearner that pays for the house and bills. If the woman really wanted strange sex, larger sex, more sex, why doesnt she divorce her husband and move to one of the legal whorehouses and satisfy her life?

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 12 years ago

Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sinilar scenario happened to my best buddy from work (he shares all his problems with me)

Their house has an "in-law sweet" beside the garage.

When a friendly couple divorced his wife insisted that they rent the place to the guy who just got divorced. Little did my friend know that his wife was having an affair with the guy. My buddy knew the guy was well hung because the two couples used to go camping together.

My buddy's wife told him, "Listen, you are not blind or stupid. I have two men in the house, 2 husbands to be precise... It will be like that for 4 more months... You are a keeper - plus i love you & need you... Bear with me until he leaves, please, i will make it up to you... Children must not know, neither should our parents... yes, the size matter but that's not all... i still love you... don't leave me over this..."

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Stay

You should stay enoymuse dude, after writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit! Nobody is this this generous or liberal!

It is totally unbelievable! And once you do not believe something its hard to convince any reader! Badly written and executed. A waste if time. Sorry I'm not usually this harsh! Here in Africa you have to go the extra kilometer / mile to convince us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better be careful

I shared my fiance with a good friend who was hung and instantly made me a lifelong cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I shared my wife with my good friend who had a big cock. I was so into the entire cuckold fantasy and having a small penis that I gave him complete ownership of her pussy. I didn't realize the romance growing between them until it was to late. Nothing like your friend sitting you down and telling you the way it's going to be while your wife is next to him agreeing. Completely cut off of all sex with my own wife. Could never see her naked or watch them again. Two weeks later she left me for him. Most everyone in our lives know the whole story which the humiliation gets me off still 4 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She'll kick his sissy ass to the curb in about two weeks and give herself to Taylor. Idiot husband married to a selfish slut wife who is about to take him to the cleaners in the divorce.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

LEAVE THE BITCH. Get the surgery and bail after it heals, before defiling it with her stretched out pussy.

Soak the master mattress with gasoline; fire is not necessary.

She is clearly NOT worth getting the operation for, but he is a real wimp if 6 weeks of post-OP suffering is too much.

Well executed, but I hate it, so no score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous