All Comments on 'Fulfillment 02'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

They finally broke the bastard. I hope Lyssa breaks out of her shell and deliver swift punishment. She can do it.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
love your work

great chapter very enjoyable I can not wait to see Lyssa ripp that guy appart and i hope that calvin can help Stephanie

looking forward to your next chapter

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Successfully juggling each of the subplots...

can't be easy writing, but the reading continues to be delightful. Sexy, too! I love your wolves, especially the ones we've seen come so far, like Emmett and Lyssa.

Won't they need Alan to testify against Michael? How will they ever convince the former alpha that his son went bad? Poor Calvin. I hope that he and Stephanie can make a go of it.

Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoying this a lot!

but hope you'll be more careful with your verb tenses--it can be jarring when you switch back and forth from past tense to present tense.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Very interesting. I hope that Stephanie can come to understan that all males aren't like the one's she had an encounter with.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Where To Begin

For only 2 1/2 pages you put a whole lot in this chapter. As Jo and Nathan agree to take things on a "let's go slow and do this right "we have Enrich already working on a petition to bring Maddie back. And poor Calvin, not only does he have an uphill battle in trying to get to know Steph, but he's about to find out his son was behind the kidnapping.

And with all that we have Lyssa and her "power". What will happen next? Can Emmitt continue to help Lyssa contain her anger and powers?

See what I mean, you have so much going on and I absolutely love it. I look forward to the next chapter.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Love it!!

I hope Lyssa and Ariel both have pups at the same time!!!

I love the way you write it is a very interesting style, but I find I enjoy it

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Another great chapter

Your writing is enthralling. More, please!

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
totally awesome

I solove your stories. You have great talent. thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs, Kate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
huh?

Somehow I missed the kidnapping. I've got an idea what happened, but am so lost. And I know Sabine was wasting, but when did she die and when did Calvin step down to Michael? Help!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous