All Comments on 'Fulfillment of a Pet'

by DuccioGabrielli

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, a pretty good start. I like that he seems to protect her but still push her limits. There was a mix up with the timeline. It is mentioned that she is put in the trunk but then says that a young woman sees her through the windows? The next thing is he comes in with a condom on his cock, and then spills his cum inside of her. I am assuming that he means that he spills his cum in the condom. Oh well, a good start.

DuccioGabrielliDuccioGabriellialmost 2 years agoAuthor

thank you for the comments and I apologize for being unclear.

The car is an an SUV, more specifically I had in mind a Toyota RAV4 , so you can see the trunk through the windows.

And I thought that he spills his cum with his cock inside her, but the cum will stay in the condom...well, I am not a native speaker so I guess I am not as precise as should in some sentences. I hope to get better in time :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuccioGabrielli@DuccioGabrielli
I mostly write stories on female submission, pet, and impact play, inspired by my encounters in real life. I have discovered only recently Literotica, so I am uploading all my work here. I have started with a group of stories set in Tokyo locations,and now I am switching to...