All Comments on 'Full Assistant'

by tonguelasher01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back

What a dumb story!!!! Seriously? Unless you're going for true fantasy, a fictional story must have a grain of reason and possibility. this has none of that. No management group in its right mind in any company would condone keep a stable of sex slaves for it's employees. Do you realize how devastating that would be if it got out? All it would take is one disgruntled employee, such as a lower level manager who loses his turn to a senior person and decides to blow the whistle.Yet you write about it as if i it could happen. No it couldn't!!!! It may be a reasonable proposition if you had written that he had offered her some sort of deal involving paying off her debt in exchange for "services" and giving her a bogus position in the company and kept it as a secret perk for senior management only. But no, you were lazy and went right for the "sex slave" angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That got really weird really fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Need another one please. This made me so wet. I squirted all over my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

Another pls. I want to read about the peircing and first gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

There is something seriously wrong with any mind that could come up with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertonguelasher01@tonguelasher01
52 Followers
As far as my stories go, I'm mainly into the kinky stuff. I like stories about very horny people eager to do very horny stuff. Don't read me looking for long romantic interludes. I do have a bad habit of writing to please myself. I realize that this doesn't make me a real ...