Full Circle Ch. 05 - Into the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening Miss," the driver said courteously as he held the door, about to close it. He had long dark wavy hair tucked under his chauffeur's cap and a dimple on his chin. He was cute and he knew it.

"Good evening," Syl said, feeling a bit intimidated even though the driver intended to set her at ease.

The driver shut the door and walked around the back of the car to get into his door. Syl drew a deep breath, eyes straight ahead, watching as the car settled into busy rush hour traffic, creeping along.

"Where are we going?" Syl asked, curiosity finally getting the better of her, peering out the tinted window at the teeming masses of people weaving through one another on the sidewalks. She was used to living in her secluded cabin on White Feather Lake. There was no semblance of her solitary lifestyle on this heavily traveled street.

"Up to 83rd ma'am and then over to Lex. It's Miss Julia's club ma'am," the driver replied crisply.

"Oh yes, I've been there. Have you been working for her long?" Syl was hoping the small talk would calm her nerves and maybe prepare her for what she was going to see.

The driver chuckled. "You're asking me if I know what goes on at the Club. Isn't that what you want to ask?"

"Yes," Syl confessed.

"Well, I think Miss Julia will want to have the honor of showing you," the driver said, deftly deflecting the question his passenger was dying to ask. "You'll know what I mean soon," the driver said cryptically.

"But you've been inside?" Syl asked, pressing on.

"Of course I have. I know, but like I said I think Miss Julia would be upset if I told you instead of her."

The driver didn't tell Syl that he was one of her subs. Julia was keeping a secret from him that he'd be participating in their scene.

The car reached the quiet street, pulling in alongside the club. The driver opened the Syl's door and tipped his cap to his lovely passenger as she walked by him. Even though Syl was there the day before, somehow the steps up to the entranceway looked more foreboding. Her ankle ached as she got to the top of the stairs.

The door opened before Syl could knock. Syl glanced upward and noticed the red blinking light of a small wall mounted camera, a detail she missed when she was there last. Instead of a uniformed man, a woman in a plush white robe greeted her. She was young, maybe twenty-five, a gorgeous woman with short bleach blonde hair and a Marilyn Monroe mole on her cheek. Her robe was loosely tied, and Syl could see the outline of the woman's luscious conical-shaped breasts in the robe's gap in the middle. It was clear she wasn't wearing anything underneath her robe. Syl's heart was beating a mile a minute.

"Hello," the woman said in a distinctly Australian accent, giving Syl the once over before stepping aside. "My name is Isla. Follow me."

British?

"Australian," Isla said while walking forward, reading Syl's mind.

Syl followed the barefooted woman down a long hallway, watching her hips sway. They arrived at a set of tall sliding rose colored wooden doors with ornate carvings of animals in the wild. Isla knocked softly.

"Enter," came a voice from the other side of the door. Syl recognized the voice as Julia's.

Isla slid the doors open and stepped aside, allowing Syl to enter a darkened room. Syl's eyes adjusted to the lower light and was surprised to see that Julia was standing to greet her wearing a well-tailored camel colored wool jacket and skirt cut above the knee, not resplendent in a revealing black bustier and thigh high leather boots. Julia smiled at Sylvia's reaction.

"Oh, the whips and chains come out later," Julia said in jest, and yet not.

Syl laughed nervously. Her eyes scanned the room. It looked ordinary enough at first glance, but as she focused on the floor she noticed metal rings embedded in it and sturdy furniture - - a straight ladder-back chair and a simple bench, about eighteen inches off the floor, that were bolted down. There was a beautiful antique dresser and large ornately framed mirror on the far wall. Syl was standing next to the ladder-back chair, resting her hand on the top rung.

"I'm so happy you could make it," Julia said, vastly understating her emotions. Syl's body was tingling. It wasn't hard for Julia to sense her guest's excitement. She could smell it.

"Over here. Have a seat here," Julia said, pointing to one of two oversized stuffed chairs against the wall that looked comfortable to sit in and impossible to get out of. Syl did what she was asked. Syl didn't notice, but Julia's voice took on more of an edge. She sounded like someone to be obeyed.

Julia sat down next to Syl and crossed her bare legs, showing off her tanned and toned thighs and matching heels. "So Syl. I know this is all new to you. You're a big girl, but I doubt you've seen what I'm going to show you. You can ask me to stop at any time. I don't expect you to participate, although you're free to do so. Does that work for you?"

Syl's mind was already on overload. She hadn't heard all of what Julia had said, but knew whatever Julia was offering was what she wanted. "Yes," she heard someone in her body say. Nothing in her mind was going to stop this freight train. Her panties were already sopping wet.

"Relax," said Julia. "This is all for you. Can I get you a drink perhaps?"

Syl thought a drink might calm her nerves.

"Sure, whatever you recommend," she answered, not one to drink hard liquor.

"Isla!" Julia called through the door. "Can you get our guest a gin and tonic?"

They sat there quietly, though Syl brain was anything but quiet. Syl shuddered when another door to the room opened and a nude woman appeared wearing a black leather hood with cutouts for her eyes and mouth. In her hand was Syl's gin and tonic. The leather was smooth, shiny, and tight fitting and her voluptuous body did justice to the real Marilyn. Her piercing blue eyes locked in on Syl, who blinked hard at what she was seeing, though she did recognize Isla behind the mask. Isla came closer, handing Syl the drink and then getting on her knees and bowing her head in reverence to her honored guest.

Syl watched the young blonde kiss the tips of her pointed high heels. All three women could feel the electricity in the air as the submissive paid homage to Syl's footwear, laving the shiny black leather with her tongue.

"That's a good girl," Julia said. "Best to treat Sylvia with the proper respect."

The Domme gestured to Isla with her finger, pointing over to the dresser. Isla nodded obediently and picked up two nipple clamps off the top of a dresser. She sat up straight in the ladder-back chair, the polished stainless-steel clamps gleaming in the light as the sub screwed them into place, pushing the serrated teeth into the tender flesh of her hardened nipples.

"More," said the Domme.

Julia's sub tightened each clamp one additional turn of the screw. Syl watched expectantly, wishing it was her in the ladder-back chair, and imagining the sizzle of pain from the bite of the steel alligator.

"A full one," Julia scolded the woman. Isla's face contorted as she tightened the clamps more. Julia could see that Syl was mesmerized by Isla's submission and thought it was the right moment to shock the young woman yet again. She pulled up her skirt, showing Syl she was bare underneath, and started fingering her slick cunt. Syl's mouth opened as Julia openly masturbated.

"You don't mind, do you?" Julia asked.

"Uh... no..." Syl answered, her eyes watching Julia pleasure herself. Julia could tell Syl was eager to cross that invisible line between observer and participant.

Julia stayed silent, allowing Syl to watch Isla squirming in her chair, the skin on her body glistening with sweat.

"Don't be shy," Julia said to the young brunette. She then turned her head away from Syl to allow the budding sub to make her own decision without prying eyes. Ordinarily it would have been unthinkable for Syl to touch herself in front of two people she barely knew, but these weren't ordinary circumstances and Syl's normal decision-making process was turned on its head. Syl looked at Julia, who was focused on Isla, and slipped her hand between her legs and inside her panties, finding the lake of moisture covering her pussy and the inside of her thighs. Unknowingly, she had taken the first step in her submission to Julia and there was no turning back.

Julia watched Syl out of the corner of her eye, knowing she'd hooked Elaine's girlfriend. It was time for her to take the next step.

"David!" Julia called out in the direction of the sliding doors.

The doors slid open and Syl's driver was standing before them, nude, with a stainless-steel cage enclosing his thick penis. Syl tried to hide her shock at seeing her driver this way.

Julia smirked as she looked at Syl.

"This slut's been a bad boy and so he has to wear this cage, but he wants to be a bad boy. Isn't that right David?" she asked, not taking her eyes off Sylvia.

"I want to be a bad boy," David answered, getting into a kneeling position with his legs spread wide and his hands clasped behind his back. Sylvia could see that David's turgid cock was straining against the confines of the cage. Julia stood in front of her sub and tilted his head back with her finger so he was looking up at her.

"Show my friend Sylvia your cage."

David obliged by leaning back so the view of his cage was unobstructed.

"It's his sign of obedience to me. It's a cock cage. He can't get hard in it, can you David?"

"No ma'am."

Julia pointed to Isla, whose nipples were still clamped. Her legs were also spread wide open and her pussy was a swampy mess.

"Go to her," she said to her sub.

David couldn't believe his good fortune. He shimmied over on his knees and first smelled, and then licked the Isla's fragrant pussy. To lick her was heaven. He grunted in pain as his cock pulsed it its metal prison. Isla's eyes were closed. Otherwise she would have seen Syl openly masturbating as she watched David feast on the sub's treasure.

"Now lower David," Julia directed, Isla pulling her knees upward to expose her nether hole. David's tongue swabbed to isthmus of skin between her vagina and anus and then wandered lower, savoring the textured skin of the woman's pucker. Her anal ring constricted when it felt the wetness of her submissive's tongue. Elaine and Syl had explored anal sex, including analingus, and it gave Sylvia chills to see David rimming Isla's asshole.

Isla put her hand on the top of David's head, sinking her fingers deep into his thick dark hair and gripped a handful of it to keep his head plastered against her ass. His breaths became gulps of air but he didn't fight the blonde's hold.

"Take the clamps off and then cum," Julia said to the young blonde, although Sylvia heard it as if Julia was talking to her. Syl witnessed Isla carefully remove each clamp, her eyes growing wide as blood rushed into her nipples, making her feel as if they were being stuck with pins and needles. Syl closed her eyes and visualized herself in the chair, legs lewdly spread open, removing the clamps and submitting to Julia. Her fingers slid effortlessly inside of herself, the walls of her pussy pulsing with life. This wasn't the time to think about Elaine and their relationship. This was the time to sink into the quicksand of debasement, lust and her darkest desires.

Syl masturbated herself to a tumultuous climax, her breath expelled from her lungs as she let out a soundless scream, shuddering involuntarily. Syl's skirt was bunched around her waist and her panties had found their way to her ankles, though she didn't care that Julia could see her in such a compromising position. In fact it gave her pleasure to be seen like that. Seeing Syl acting as a wanton slut was almost too much for Julia, as she resisted the urge to take Syl right then and there.

"Now wasn't that fun?" Julia asked, though she could see the answer on Syl's face.

"Uh huh," Sylvia grunted, her eyes glued on David's cage.

Julia asked the question Syl both wanted and feared.

"Do you want David to serve you?" she asked.

Julia looked at Syl's eyes for assent, instead seeing a woman in conflict. Syl tried to rationalize it to herself by telling herself it wouldn't be cheating if it was with David and it was only for the sex. But deep-down Sylvia knew it wasn't right. If Elaine knew that she was having sex in the presence of Julia she wouldn't approve. But Syl's judgment was already clouded, and she'd just experienced a breathtaking orgasm. The sight and smell of sex was simply too alluring.

"Yes, I want to try it," Syl said, acceding to her darker desires.

Julia had a broad smile on her face seeing Elaine's girlfriend caving to her baser impulses.

"Ask him," Julia said to Syl.

Syl still had one last chance to resist. She could have walked away, but that thought never entered her mind. There was only one thought and that was to take what Julia offered.

"Come here... slut," Syl said. He was her driver, and now he was her slut. She displayed no shame in pulling her knees to her chest and exposing herself to someone who less than an hour earlier was a total stranger. This wasn't Sylvia. This was what Sylvia was becoming.

Precum was dripping off the sub's cock cage as he crawled over from Isla to Syl. `David thanked his lucky stars that he'd cancelled an afternoon's worth of meetings to be there. He nestled his head between Syl's soft, yet firm thighs and felt her moist heat on his face as he licked her puffy red lips, so recently abused by her fingers. He sucked on each lip, tasting her sweet essence, listening to her sighs. Syl's mind moved to another place... a different kind of euphoric consciousness... a place of indescribable pleasure. Her body relaxed completely as she let David plunder her pussy and ass, over and over.

Julia retrieved the clamps from Isla and moved close to the pair, close enough to unbutton Syl's blouse and unlatch the front hook on her bra. She first cupped Syl's breasts and then attached the clamps, making sure they were tight enough to constrict the flow of blood to the brunette's nipples. She leaned over and whispered into Syl's ear,

"You like this, don't you?" she asked rhetorically. She knew the answer. They both knew the answer. But Julia wanted to hear say it.

"I love it," Syl admitted. "I love it."

She was telling the truth. The entire scene Julia had set up had nurtured that dark place in her soul.

"Do you want to cum?"

Syl snorted through her nose. She was close. Close enough to do anything to get there. Another barrier to be breached. But Syl was too far gone to realize what she was doing.

"Yes," she said breathily.

Julia hastily removed the clamps and sucked on one of Syl's tortured nipples as David was tongue fucking Syl's ass. Julia pressed her thumb down hard on Syl's clit. Syl's face instantly grimaced as her body was wracked by an intense orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!" Syl cried out. It was good. Way too good. Her eyelids squeezed shut tight and she saw a bright white light. Syl had little memory of what happened after that though Julia would never forget. She pleasured, punished and made love with Elaine's girlfriend (or soon to be ex-girlfriend) until the wee hours of the morning. Then the unthinkable happened. Syl feel into a deep sleep, for the first time her desires fully and completely satiated.

* * *

Syl's eyes fluttered open. She blinked hard, orienting herself on where she was. She was in Julia's playroom, though it was dark, the only light coming from night lights embedded in the walls. She groaned. Her pelvic muscles were sore. She felt wet and sticky between her legs. There was no clock on the wall and Syl's purse was left with her coat in the hall closet. She had no idea what time it was.

She wobbled as she stood up. She bent over and felt around on the floor until she located her panties, which were still damp. She put them on and instantly regretted her decision. She smoothed her wrinkled skirt with her hand and then picked up her bra and blouse. She dressed and put on her heels and poked her head out of the door.

"Hello?" she called out.

A few moments later David appeared, wearing the black suit he used for driving.

"Ma'am?" he asked her. He didn't appear to be weirded out by the situation but Syl was. He had gotten to know her intimately... very intimately... and yet his greeting was purely professional.

"What time is it?" Syl asked, and then held her breath for the answer.

David pulled out his phone and looked at the screen.

"3:14 a.m. ma'am."

"Oh my God," Syl said out loud. Her knees felt weak.

"Miss Julia had me wait for you. I think she tried to wake you up but gave up after a while. I guess you were really out. She's already gone back to her apartment. She did pass on her regrets that she had to leave and hopes to get together with you again."

"Can you take me back to my apartment?"

"The car's waiting right outside the door."

"Great." Sylvia started for the door and then remembered her coat and purse.

"My things..."

David pointed to the front door. "I took the liberty of storing your things in the back seat."

"Great, great," said Sylvia, though she didn't feel great. She felt terrible. She had no idea what she'd say to Elaine. There was still a dull ache between her legs. She couldn't believe she was still horny.

The car moved quickly and silently down the city streets, the storefronts dark and the traffic lights blinking yellow as Sylvia fumbled through her purse for her phone. Shit! There were three missed calls and four text messages from Elaine, the last one bearing a timestamp of 3:02 a.m. Elaine was up and waiting for her. Sylvia tried to compose her thoughts, but there was nothing she could say that would minimize her lie about what she did at Julia's. She wanted to cry but stopped herself. Crying wouldn't solve anything. She finally thought to herself that she'd be completely truthful with Elaine and let the chips fall where they may. Syl was a big girl and would have to live with the consequences of her actions.

Elaine was the best thing that ever happened in her life and she had royally fucked it up.

Elaine was seething in the apartment. She finally got a text from Sylvia at 3:20 telling her that she'd be home shortly. No explanation and no phone call. Elaine knew it was going to be something terrible and felt mad and scared at the same time. Elaine poured herself another glass of wine, getting halfway down her second bottle, when she heard the click at the front door. Sylvia stepped in looking like shit. Her make-up was all smudged and her clothes looked as if she was sleeping on the sidewalk. Elaine was flabbergasted. Syl was a buttoned-up type of gal with her feet planted firmly on the ground. This was completely out of character.

Elaine took a big sip of wine and put the glass down on the coffee table, then stood up.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"I'm sorry Elaine. So sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Elaine asked, her anger rising.

Syl could see the fury in Elaine's eyes. Hers dropped to the floor as she started her confession.

"I lied to you Elaine."

Elaine expected Syl to say that, but it didn't minimize the hurt. Their trust had been breached. Elaine couldn't believe she was about to break-up with Syl, such a short time after her painful break-up with Rae. It was too much, too soon.

"I didn't think that Frank Marino was that interesting. Unless you fucked him. Did you?" Elaine asked in an accusatory tone.

Syl squinted before she answered. She had to have her wits about her for this conversation and she was still foggy from the all-night sex session.

"No, no, of course not."

"Then where were you?"