Full Cups of Mom's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew her son had dated a few girls and probably already had sex. And with the internet these days, she knew Matthew had likely seen all kinds of explicit stuff on a regular basis. Breasts should be common for a young man like Matthew.

But this was different. These were mom's breasts. Plus they contained milk. It was the forbidden fruit for a young male. At Matthew's age, seeing mom's tits was supposed to be highly inappropriate and taboo, yet there weren't any complaints whatsoever.

Sophie wondered if her son would masturbate to these memories. It seemed inevitable. She wondered how soon it would happen. Today? After they ate when Matthew went back to his bedroom? What would he think about while he cums?

The thought was alluring to Sophie. In an hour or more, she'd be the focus of her son's dirty thoughts. It would bring him to an orgasm and a mess would be made.

Deep down that aroused Sophie. Arriving back home, she knew that she'd also masturbate thinking of the day's events.

***

The only places she's ever met Mr. Rothstein was in the office or the manor. Those meetings revolved around finances, and in recent months, included Sophie's breast milk. Everything was always cordial and there was an air of formality that was ever-present.

Now, they met in an exclusive Spa & Fitness center that catered to rich clients. True to form, Sophie was dressed in her usual outfit of a blouse, office skirt, and heels. Her hair and makeup were neatly presented as always. Her son was dressed semi-casually.

Prominent men of Mr. Rothstein's business circle sat around an oval table in the private room. They were Board members, investors, and close confidants. All of them were dressed semi-casually before their spa treatment after this meeting. Their personal relationships were as strong as their financial ties as they'd all known each other for decades.

In front of each businessman was a framed photograph of Sophie topless standing alongside her son. In envelopes were the rest of the pictures. It was what some of these men were interested in. Mother and son. Breasts exposed.

A special gift set was made for each businessman. Everyone was given the same thing, which was Sophie's breast milk incorporated into various products. This included scented candles and massage oils that were infused with Sophie's lactation from the lab.

Mr. Rothstein owned these product lines and a few employees were kept in the dark about what exactly they were making. Now, this select group of business insiders were gifted with something unique. They had smells and scents which would remind them of something utterly taboo.

Did Sophie worry about these pictures being spread?

No, she knew she could trust these men. These men shared their dirty secrets with each other. They knew that everyone in the room could be trusted. And who exactly would they share these pictures with? Having mother/son photos was something meant for safe keeping.

Sophie and her son remained standing while everyone took their seat around the table and inspected their gifts. The men admired their wrapped gifts with pride and eagerness. And it was the photos that really put it all together.

"There you have it," Mr. Rothstein said to the group, while inspecting his own gift set. "Scents of a woman's breast milk. And proof of a son's involvement."

It was jarring to see these perverted older men, who were respectable in the public eye, now grinning at the gifts they received. The men looked at her, fully dressed with a sophisticated aura, then looked down at the photographs of her topless standing next to her son. It made her blush that this was happening.

A corporate Board member said, "This is the perfect aphrodisiac. I'm going to get massaged with some of this oil afterwards."

"Same here," another man added.

"I'm going to light this scented candle tonight when I make love to my wife. The aromas will bring back so many memories of my mother."

These perversions ran deep. Sophie had thought that these were just old men with dirty fantasies. Instead she learned that it was much more than that. Some of these men cherished a mom/son relationship. To some of them, it was the most romantic thing in the world.

"Can we see it? I need a little more proof that it's the real thing."

Mr. Rothstein smiled at his friend. "My financial planner is a woman of her word. A woman of great integrity. If you'd like a demonstration, that can certainly be arranged."

The boss got up and went to his briefcase where there was a pump and two plastic cups. It was the same type of machine that was used in the lab.

It was handed to Sophie and the boss asked if she'd be okay doing it in front of everyone. She agreed and the boss sat down. All eyes in the room were now focused on her, the star of the show. With her son standing beside her, she'd never felt this kind of pressure before.

She unbuttoned her blouse at a casual pace then lifted her bra. Her breasts were showing and the group of men were all fixated at the sight. Her nipples immediately turned erect.

"Would you mind letting your son do it?" Mr. Rothstein asked in a formal tone. "That's what these gentlemen would like to see."

Sophie mustered her courage, speaking to the group. "Sure, I'll let him do it. I consider this a business education for my son. It's his first venture in doing whatever it takes to succeed."

"Is this true, Matthew? Have you learned anything?"

Matthew gulped. "I have. My mother has always stressed the importance of hard work. I often see her working late at night typing financial reports. She's taught me a lot in the past week about doing business."

"Very good," Mr. Rothstein replied, leaning back in his seat. "Proceed."

She handed the pump to her son and they repeated the same process as in the lab office. Everyone in the room watched attentively as her left breast was being pumped. They couldn't see her nipple being stretched by the device, but her son could. She could tell that her son was being aroused by this. They hadn't done anything with her breasts since the photoshoot.

When that breast was done, Matthew pulled the device away while Sophie used her fingers to catch any excess milk that dripped, licking her fingers clean in the aftermath. The cup was removed and placed on the table. A new cup was attached to the pump and they started again.

Her other breast was subjected to the same process. She had known something like this was going to be asked of her and she hadn't drained her breast in a day. That's how the boss liked it. The boss always expected full breasts when this initially started between them.

When it was done, both cups of mom's milk were placed on the table. She left her breasts exposed because she hadn't been asked to put them away yet. As she had come to learn, this ended when Mr. Rothstein would say it's over.

"I'll pay an extra $200,000 right now. I want both of you to drink from the cups, then kiss each other. Then I want Sophie to get on her knees and pour some milk on Matthew's cock before sucking it. Then I want Sophie bent over this table, with Matthew pouring milk in his mother's pussy for lubrication before fucking her."

The request had everyone's undivided attention. Sophie was stunned because she knew that this man could afford it. The man was old and a famous investor. Who knew he had such a deviant fetish? Looking at his face, the man was dead serious about the request, as if it was a lifelong fantasy to witness.

"You'd be walking away with $300,000 total," Mr. Rothstein said, curious to see how this game would play out. "You two can talk it over. It's a major decision, after all."

Awestruck, she looked at her son for his reaction. As expected, Matthew was equally as stunned. It was one thing to expose her breasts and allow her son to pump them; those acts are natural in human life. It was something else entirely to suck and fuck in front of a group of men who had a fetish for this.

But then again, Sophie made a promise at the start to make her son a man. A real man. And that meant giving Matthew the fortitude to do whatever it took to get the job done.

"What do you think?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

"That's a lot of money. It's life changing."

"Speaking of life changing, I told you that I'd make you a man."

Matthew's eyes lit up, then he whispered, "You're serious?"

"Pick up a cup. We have work to do."

Sophie went first and picked up a cup of her breast milk. She watched her son do the same, but more nervously. The tension in the room was palpable and no one moved a muscle.

After she drank a portion of the breast milk, Matthew followed and did the same, tasting her creamy lactation for the very first time, cautiously. Her son drank regular milk at home, but this was raw, natural, and from mom's tit.

When both of their mouths were filled with her milk, she put her cup down, and Matthew also put his cup down. She took a step forward and pressed her lips tight against her son's. She had to grab her son's neck to pull him close. The kiss needed to be airtight or else milk would spill, and some did. She forced her tongue into her son's mouth and they swapped breast milk while drinking it at the same time.

Gasps filled the room. No one had ever seen anything like this before. It was new, unusual, and breathtakingly taboo.

After the tongue swapping kiss, Sophie dropped to her knees and undid her son's pants. There was no resistance. A young man like her son would never turn down oral sex from a woman, not even from mom.

The cock was already hard as expected. She picked up her cup of breast milk and dipped her son's penis into it, literally like marinating meat. Giving her son's erection a milky glaze, she took it into her mouth and sucked on it. She was quick about it because, from her knees, not all of the men could see the show. Not everyone could see her lips wrapped around it. But they all saw her head bobbing back and forth. Savoring every suck. Tasting her own milk on her son's flesh.

She stood up and pulled her panties down, stepping out of them. Before she could bend over the table, she froze. Nerves had gotten hold of her. Letting her son fuck her? In front of all these people? She felt like she lost her mind. This was completely irreversible.

"You don't have to do this," Mr. Rothstein said, amused by the reaction. "You'll already make plenty of money from these gifts you've given us."

The thought of quitting lit a fire under her. Sophie felt a renewed vigor. She swore to herself she'd make her son a man. She told her son about it. And what kind of example would she set if she quit in the middle of a job? Knowing herself, she'd feel like a horrible mother and she'd never forget it.

"A job is a job," Sophie said in a strict tone.

Pressing her palms on the long table, she bent over, facing all of the spellbound men. This would be the final gift given to them. And the most important gift of all. It was a chance to witness real mother/son fucking. Something most of them had long craved.

"Mom... I..."

Hearing her son's hesitation and shaky voice was unacceptable. Was he afraid? She couldn't allow that. She wanted her son to be brave and strong. This was a life lesson, after all.

She spread her feet. "Just fuck me."

Arching her lower back, she gave her son a better angle. Matthew picked up a mostly-empty cup of breast milk and poured it into her pussy, as the investor had requested. But in truth, Sophie's cunt didn't need any lube at all. She was soaking wet from all that she'd done with her son already.

Her son entered her pussy and they fucked. Sophie's mind was so overwhelmed she didn't know what to think or where to look. Making things easy on herself, she just faced forward, staring blankly at the wall. She kept her body in tight form so she wouldn't flail around from the fucking her son was giving. As always, she needed to look composed and in control. That was how she was raised and how she lived her life. Being a strong woman had always been the secret to her success.

Ever so gradually, that veneer of strength and confidence was starting to erode. A good fucking will do that to a woman. Her arousal was at a peak. She was a woman in extreme heat thanks to her son's hard dick thrusting in and out of her needy cunt.

She came, and so did her son. But at least her son had the ability to control his moans. Sophie, on the other hand, broke down and screamed while she came. It was the first time in her professional career that she had ever cried while on the job. And this was very much part of her job.

When it was done, Sophie was left panting and moaning, humiliated beyond belief that her erect nipples were still showing and tears were streaming down her face because of the explosive orgasm her son had given her. She looked at the men, who were in awe of the incest show.

"Another $100,000 if you let the cum flow out of your pussy and into that cup that still has a little bit of your breast milk. Drink it down. Drink it slow. I want to see the white chunks slide into your mouth before you gulp."

The request was made by a Board member of the company, who was a multi-millionaire with a deep fetish for all things mom/son.

Gradually, she put herself back together. Outwardly she was still a mess. Mentally she forced herself to become that financial planner with a great track record of professionalism and composure. She fixed her posture and made her facial expressions stern again, even with her son's flaccid penis inside of her.

"Matthew, you heard the man," she said, taking charge of this business dealing.

Knowing her son would come through, Sophie felt his dick pulling out in a swift motion, leaving her with a gaping, messy wet hole.

"Yes mom, it will be done as requested."

It made her proud that her son was able to handle a job like this. She loved that her son moved quickly, picking up a cup on the table that still had a good amount of her breast milk in it.

What she didn't expect, however, was the tenacity her son showed in performing the task. Matthew stuck two fingers deep inside of her pussy hole and fished out a mixture of cum and squirt, letting it drop into the cup. It felt good. In all honesty, if this had been done any longer, she would have cum again.

Instead, the fingers pulled out after several scoops, then Matthew handed her the cup. She looked inside. Breast milk. Clear vaginal fluids. Gobs of thick white cum, courtesy of her horny (but diligent) son.

She swirled the cum cocktail with her index finger so it would all blend together. Looking at the group, she gave the cup a slow drink. Letting the fluids and chunks slide between her lips, glide across her tongue, and flow down her throat to swallow.

Proving herself, she stuck her tongue out after she gulped down the cum mixture. All clean. With the amount of money these men were paying, they deserved a good show. And she always taught her son that reputation is important when serving clients. Always overperform and you'll always have a job.

So there it was. She succeeded. With everyone in the room applauding at what they had just seen, and appreciative of the gifts they'd been given, Sophie taught her son a valuable life lesson and had made him into a real man.

They looked at each other and she had a positive feeling about her son's future. As a mother, she'd never felt so proud.

The End

Support your local shopping mall, restaurants, small business.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12