Full Cups of Mom's Milk

Story Info
The prominent men desire mom/son incest.
6.3k words
4.52
154.7k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,249 Followers

In the rustic manor, Sophie unbuttoned her top to free her breasts. Everything else about her was perfectly composed. From her high-heels, to her office skirt, to her makeup and hair -- everything was professional.

Her blouse was open and her bra was lifted. Sophie's breasts were plump and firm. Her pink nipples protruded whenever she took them out like this.

She was in the library room. The walls were filled with classic literature and a variety of antiques from around the world. Nothing was overly pretentious about this place.

"He's ready to see you now," a maid said, blushing at the sight of the bare breasts.

"Thank you."

A tray with two small glass cups was left for her. There was a mirror in that library and Sophie checked her appearance, still dumbfounded that a woman like herself would allow her breasts to be exposed while on the job. She picked up a portfolio that she brought for this meeting and placed it on the tray alongside the cups.

Then she went to the other room, the home office, knocking before she entered. She closed the door so there'd be privacy.

Her boss was an elderly man named Mr. Rothstein who, despite his age, was still highly active in the business scene. She listened to the phone call as Mr. Rothstein looked through the window towards the view while speaking. She sat down in front of the desk, placing the tray on the table.

Mr. Rothstein turned around and signaled for her to begin. So she did.

Sophie brought a small glass cup to her left breast and pinched and pulled at her nipple. Squirt by squirt, her milk started filling the glass while her boss resumed the phone call.

This was never a position where Sophie imagined her career would lead. Her specialty was dealing with numbers, investments, and taxes. She still did those things, and she did those things very well.

In addition to those duties, her role expanded to include her boss's perverted desires. No, she was never touched or harassed. She was never made to feel uncomfortable. Her career was never threatened if she refused.

This was a mere business exchange between consenting adults. Her boss was a dream client; lots of money, straight-forward, low risks. Indulging in these perverted kinks gave Sophie greater bonus pay.

After a few minutes, the small cup was filled and the boss's phone conversation ended, so he turned his attention back to her, while standing by the window.

Sophie put the filled cup down on the tray and reached for another. Repeating the same process with her other breast, she felt the relief of draining her breasts. Whenever they had these sorts of meetings, Sophie followed the rule of leaving her breasts alone for at least a day so they'd be full.

Mr. Rothstein leaned against the wall and raised an eyebrow at her, which was a signal to get on with it.

Picking up a glass, Sophie brought it to her mouth and drank. She needed a few big gulps to drink it all down. Taking a moment to breathe and digest, she put the cup down and picked up the other cup, drinking it the same way.

When she finished, both cups were empty and her mouth tasted of her own breast milk. The flavor was sweet and creamy. She licked her lips when she finished, and as usual, Mr. Rothstein didn't show much reaction.

"Thank you," he breathed.

"Shall we get to your finances now?" Sophie asked, clearing her throat.

"No, just leave your documents there. I'll read them myself. I've gotten some bad news and I'm not in the mood to discuss finances."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want me to leave?"

With her breasts still out, she was ready to cover herself and button her top, but waited for permission.

"I want you to do me a favor," Mr. Rothstein said. "There are people on my Board and other business partners who are very loyal to me. At my age, time is short. I'm an old man. I want to give them gifts for their loyalty. And I need your help."

Sophie gulped. It was almost certain what this man wanted, because why else would he ask something like this. Aside from her breasts, their relationship could only be described as business. Mr. Rothstein never asked personal questions, nor did he seem to care.

"I'm assuming this is outside of finances," she said.

"Basically."

Usually the boss was blunt and outspoken. Today, the boss almost seemed hesitant, which was rare.

She gestured to her chest. "Does this have to do with my breasts?"

"It has to do with things beyond the scope of your employment. Understand?"

Her heart was beating faster. If a man like Mr. Rothstein was too timid to ask, even after their breast-milk relationship, then it must have been something truly salacious. Overall, she knew Mr. Rothstein was a fair minded and reasonable man who had a few sexual fetishes. Working for him was something she wanted to continue.

"I understand," she said. "No promises, but what are you thinking? As long as this remains discreet, I'll consider it."

"A few of these people I've known for decades. Some, I've known almost my whole life. Aside from business, these people know everything about me. And I know everything about them."

Sophie smiled at the tender words. "I grew up with sisters and I have girlfriends that I'm close with. Believe me, I get what you're saying."

"I've written you a letter," Mr. Rothstein said. "It contains the names and interests of the men who will receive these gifts. The gifts are unusual and sexual in content. If you complete the gifts for these men, then I will hand you a check for $100,000."

"Did you say..."

"Yes, that's the correct amount. A sum like that gives you an idea of how much this means to me. I've witnessed my fantasies come true. I want them to have the same fulfillment."

Mr. Rothstein reached inside the wooden drawer of his desk and placed a thick envelope in front of Sophie. Looking at the size of it, it must have easily been at least 10 pages.

She took the envelope. "Do you want me to read it now?"

"No, do it some place where you can reflect on it."

She held the envelope tightly. "If you're expecting me to...."

Mr. Rothstein laughed and cut her off. "Don't worry, you won't have to fuck them. Besides, most of them are much too old."

When the meeting was over, Sophie pulled her bra down to tuck her nipples away. She buttoned her blouse and fixed her outfit. Leaving the manor, she and the maid both blushed walking past each other.

***

She spent days reading and re-reading the handwritten letter. It was almost like a condensed version of a memoir in which Mr. Rothstein explained why he liked the breast milk fetish. It also gave a detailed breakdown of each business partner, what their relationships were like, and what their fetishes were.

It would be Sophie's responsibility to indulge what these men wanted. Each gift was sexually charged and what she considered to be extremely taboo. A mild-mannered woman, Sophie was tame in the bedroom. The most unusual thing she'd ever done was pump her breast milk so that Mr. Rothstein could watch her drink it.

Turning down the request was a real possibility. She was assured that if she declined, the scope of her employment would be untouched. She was the only woman Mr. Rothstein asked to do this.

What these men were interested in was someone like her: Smart. Middle-aged. Professional. Lactating. With a son of legal age.

She was single and her son was a normal 18 year old. They were a lot alike. They were both math geeks who enjoyed reading crime thrillers and watching movies. Her son had started college already and was a business major.

If they did this, Mr. Rothstein promised to give her son a job straight out of college. The large sum of money was one thing, but a guaranteed job was something else. It would be incredible for her son's career.

One night, she went to Matthew's room and placed the boss's letter on the bed. Then she explained how her relationship with Mr. Rothstein went beyond financial planning and taxation. She confessed everything she did with her breast milk, how she'd milk herself into a cup, and how she'd drink while the boss watched.

Then she explained the financial benefits and job offer for her son. Money like that would be life changing.

With that out of the way, she gave her son time to read the letter. It took about 45 minutes because Matthew read it slowly, given how taboo and extreme the content was. It made sense. People don't read about these things everyday.

Finished, it was time for them to talk and Sophie was ready to field questions. She wondered what would come first.

"You... do that with your breasts?" Matthew asked, perplexed.

She nodded, unashamed. "That's right. You're old enough to understand. I know it sounds bizarre, but one day you'll realize why men like it."

"Actually, I get it."

"Do you?" Sophie raised an eyebrow.

"I think Rothstein does a pretty good job explaining the appeal of it."

She watched her son squirm. Yes, the letter went into great detail about why men enjoy the sight of a lactating breast. Seeing her son's reaction was cute.

"Do you like long, pink nipples?" she asked. "Do you like when they're swollen? How about when the breasts are filled with milk?"

Matthew tensed. "I'm sure you can guess."

"Answer me. If we're going to do this, then we have to be open and honest. There can't be any ambiguities between us."

"Yes, I do," he replied.

"Yes, what?"

Matthew gulped. "I like the sight of long pink nipples that are thick and sensitive."

"And?"

He squirmed. "I like when breasts are filled with milk."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Mom, every guy likes breasts. It's a fact of life."

"When this is done, you'll become a man. I'm going to make you a man."

With the wheels in motion, Sophie had come to grips with her own sexuality. This was far beyond anything she ever did with Mr. Rothstein.

It excited her to bring Matthew into this because it was something new. At her age, new thrills and experiences are a rarity. Initially, she was appalled by the idea. But the more she thought about it, the more it appealed to her.

Knowing her boss, it was possible that this was only the beginning. A man like Mr. Rothstein is never satisfied. But that was a problem for another day. For now, her biggest concern was earning the money they agreed upon.

Her other priority was turning Matthew into a man.

***

Mr. Rothstein owned a business empire, many of which involved the use of laboratory research to make feminine products. It was how Sophie was able to get an immediate appointment.

It would probably be a humiliating experience, but she was prepared for that. Her mindset was that she'd never see these people again since she never went to the lab anyway. Her world was finances.

She was in the waiting room with her son when she was called. They were led down the hall. This place was fairly new and everything was modern. The small room had all sorts of fancy equipment inside.

The exam table was ready and Sophie was instructed to sit. A tension lingered as the nurse seemed uncomfortable by Matthew being there.

"Will your son be staying here as well?" the nurse asked.

Sophie nodded. "Yes, it's for educational purposes."

The nurse thought it was strange and tried to hide her reaction. Certainly this was the first time a mother and son had ever been in this room together, doing something that involved partial nudity.

"I'll have to ask you to remove your top," the nurse said.

Glancing over, the nurse looked at the son, wondering if this was actually happening. It was.

Sophie had mentally prepared herself for this. This would be the first time she'd ever bared her tits in front of her son. She removed her blouse and she tried not to be nervous when she unclipped her bra.

Her full breasts were exposed, and with an upright posture, she kept facing the nurse, who was preparing things on a table.

"Hold still," the nurse said. "This may feel a little cold, but you'll get used to it."

A wet cloth was used to wipe Sophie's breasts to clean them. The nurse knew that Sophie was lactating, so the cleaning was done gently. Any hard press could result in milk being sprayed. When it came to cleaning her nipples, Sophie felt herself becoming erect. She could feel the blood flow and her chest become stiffer.

Looking down, she saw her pink nipples rock hard from the cool liquid. She was positive her son was staring with full attention.

The nurse picked up a small pump which had a cup attached to it.

"Now I'm going to drain your breasts," the nurse said.

Sophie tensed. "Do you mind if my son does it? It's part of his education."

It was an embarrassing request, and the nurse genuinely seemed shocked, but it was all part of Mr. Rothstein's guideline. She could have cheated, but she was a woman of integrity. So she followed the terms of what her boss wanted.

The nurse eventually relented. "Sure, I think it's sweet that you're teaching your son about nature. The pump is easy to use. Press the latch around the nipple, then push this button. When finished, turn the pump off. Then bring a cloth to the nipple when pulling the pump away, to avoid any spillage."

When the pump was handed to Matthew, he took it, and Sophie looked at her son for the first time since her tits were exposed. She noticed her son's nervousness, yet subtle excitement. They both knew this would be awkward and she kept reminding her son to think of this as job experience. They were doing this with a goal in mind.

The latch was brought to her nipples and Sophie was impressed by the way her son was handling it, under the watchful eye of the nurse. Matthew and the nurse both stared closely at her pink nipple as her breast was being secured.

Once ready, Matthew pressed the button and a suction pulled at Sophie's nipple. It felt good, as suction on her nipple always does. She had plenty of experience with all sorts of breast pumps. But what made this different was that now Matthew was looking closely.

The breast pump had a clear latch and Matthew and the nurse both saw the pink nipple being stretched to impressive lengths. Milk sputtered into the cup. The pump was highly effective at pulling on her nipple and elongating the shape.

It took a few minutes before the cup was almost filled and her breast was feeling drained. And in that time, her arousal had spiked. She previously wondered if she'd like this or not, and as it turned out, she did. It was a real rush of erotic excitement.

"That one appears done," the nurse said. "Turn it off, and I'll clean the nipple. Then we'll finish with the other breast."

Working as a team, the nurse put a cloth around the breast, while Matthew switched the pump off and pulled it away. The nurse caught any excess milk and wiped the breast clean.

"That was fun," Matthew said with a smile.

Sophie remained stoic. "Good, because you have one more breast to drain."

After the cup was changed and the breast pump was ready to go, they started again. Matthew had more experience this time and everything went along faster.

It took a few more minutes before that breast was done. All the while, she did her best to avoid eye contact with her son. It was still a difficult thing to get used to. Again, she had to remind herself that this was an extension of her job. That the money they'd be getting would make it all worth it.

The nurse helped clean her breast when it was finished. Now there were two cups of mom's milk on the table.

"Alright, we're all done," the nurse smiled at them politely. "Did either of you have any further questions?"

"I think we're fine. Thank you so much. I know these circumstances are a bit unusual, but it's for a purpose. Thanks again for being understanding."

They blushed at each other, and with the task done, Sophie went to put her bra on, followed by the rest of her top.

*

Afterwards, they drove a few blocks down the street to a photography studio. The place was tiny and there weren't any customers, which is exactly what Sophie wanted. She needed complete discretion.

"I'll be blunt," Sophie said, trying not to be embarrassed. "Do you take partially naked photos?"

The photographer was caught off guard for a second, but remained composed. A place like this rarely did anything with nudity, from the looks of things. It was a nice neighborhood in the city and the storefront had a large window so people outside could see.

Curtains were available for more privacy, but still, this was hardly the place to conduct a photoshoot of this type. However, the fact that this place was only run by a single person was what made Sophie interested.

"How naked?" the photographer asked.

"My breasts."

The photographer still seemed surprised. "That's doable. I have experience with that. What exactly are you looking for?"

"Basic pictures. Nothing fancy. My breasts will be showing and he'll be standing next to me. That's all."

Sophie gestured to her son -- without revealing their mom/son bond -- and hoped that the photographer wouldn't ask any further questions. As expected, Matthew was embarrassed. Who wouldn't be in a situation like this?

It took a moment for the photographer to register this request. Sophie hardly looked like a woman who'd take breast pictures with an 18 year old male. She looked like a typical office employee. She had the personality of a lawyer. And she was dressed like a plain financial analyst.

"I can do that," the photographer said. "When would you like to start?"

"Right now. I'd like the pictures right away."

All of them went to the photograph area and a curtain was pulled so that they'd have some form of privacy from the people walking down the street, should anyone decide to look through the window.

Sophie removed her blouse the same way she did earlier. It was all very methodical. She kept reminding herself that she'd never see this photographer ever again. Business was business.

After unclipping her bra, she stood topless, while wearing her office skirt and heels. Then she only put her blouse back on, keeping it open so that both tits were on full display.

She took a moment to check her reflection in the mirror. She looked sexy the way she was. But for the best possible product, she reached into her purse for a comb and fixed her hair, and she put a few touches on her lipstick.

Finished, she stood in the center of the room and told her son to stand beside her.

"Basic pictures please," Sophie said. "I'll be wearing my blouse for some images. I'll be topless for the rest."

The photographer agreed, readied the camera, and snapped several photographs. Sophie tried to avoid facial expressions during the photography, but as a reflex, she found herself smiling while her blouse was open. After a few more shots, she removed her blouse and tossed it onto a nearby table so she stood topless.

When it was done, Sophie went to her bra and wore it. She swiftly put her blouse back on and buttoned it while the photographer went to work developing the pictures.

It was when Sophie had a chance to review the final product that she was able to see how depraved this was. She looked like her professional self in the photos. Poised. Perfect posture. Neat and orderly in her appearance. But her tits were fully exposed and her nipples were hard.

And she was standing alongside her dear son. The person she loved most in this world. The person she'd do anything for. Again, she reminded herself that this was for Matthew's future. That this was well worth the sacrifice.

"That'll be $160," the photographer said, handing her the pictures in an envelope.

Sophie handed $200. "Keep the change. And please, don't tell anyone about this."

They drove home and picked up her son's favorite pizza along the way. During the drive, her son was mostly quiet, but seemed to be in a good mood. All throughout the day, she noticed the curiosity in her son's eyes. It was apparent.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,249 Followers
12