Full Figured Phantom of the Manor

Story Info
A skeptic meets a big beautiful spirit. Sparks fly.
2.1k words
4.57
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tale went something like this:

A long time ago, a widow took her own life in the lake by her lonely manor. She did not know how to swim, and promptly drowned once she waded in too deep.

In the years after, people who stayed the night in the old manor were visited by the ghost of the Fat Banshee. It was an unfortunate name, but apt: the woman was said to have been the largest woman alive in her time.

That was the tale. But all ghost stories are based on some truths but are, in the end, false. I was spending the night in Franklyn Manor to prove this to the locals.

I would soon learn that I was so very wrong.

I was a freelancer for a newspaper that has since gone under. I'm an old man now. I will tell you my story of how I became the owner of the manor, and how I spent my life there.

I was in my twenties. I did ghost stories, haunted houses, and exorcisms. I had never seen more than a couple things that came close to a paranormal event. And those were likely the hallucinations of a tired mind.

I was no longer expecting to be confronted by a spirit, ghost, or apparition. They weren't real; I would have seen one by now.

Then I heard the tale of the banshee of Franklyn Manor.

I rented the manor out for a bargain. The owners wanted nothing to do with it, except for a passive income from renters. These turned out to be very few. The reason seemed obvious.

The manor was in grave disrepair. It was scary mostly due to the potential danger of injury because of rotten wood and moldy walls.

The bed was the only modern thing in it. It had all the amenities of sleeping in a cave otherwise.

I explored a little, but once it grew dark I retired to the bedroom.

I slept soundly until I awoke to a sobbing sound.

I looked into the vast darkness of the large bedroom. There was a shape. It seemed dimly illuminated. Its form was heaving in long miserable wails of sadness. It sounded like a human woman.

My bed creaked as I sat up in terror. A face peered at me, and then it vanished into the dark.

I was truly scared. I didn't dare call out, lest it return. It didn't for the remainder of the night of which I didn't sleep a wink.

I returned to the owner in town and renewed my stay for another week, to the surprise of the man. I said nothing of the event.

I awaited the following night eagerly, napping during the day to speed up its arrival.

I awoke in the twilight of the evening. She was watching me sleep.

She was an enormous lady, and she was how you might imagine a ghost to look. Translucent, dimly glowing. She was draped in a sheer housecoat which was also transparent. It flowed as if she was underwater. She was three feet in the air.

She was a couple yards away from me. She flinched upon my reaction to her presence. She seemed like she might disappear, so I called to her.

"Miss. I mean you no harm."

It was an odd thing to say to a ghost, but I was new to it.

She stayed a moment. Then she advanced through the air towards me.

Her body shape was fully exposed. Her housecoat was clear, and so was her skin. I could see every inch of her surface no matter my perspective.

Her face was human. She was otherwise healthy looking, despite her morbidly obese body and pale transparency. She did not look rotten or dead.

She didn't speak. She just stared with silver irises that chilled me to my core. But this wasn't an evil spirit, if such a thing existed.

She was just a lost soul. She looked like she had been crying. I broke my silence.

"Miss. My name is Dearborn. Kenneth Dearborn. Ken to my friends." I wasn't terrified, but my mind was racing. My perception of what was possible was shattered.

She didn't speak. I thought she might not be able to. I found myself staring at her curves and secret corners. She noticed. She seemed to tear up and her face conveyed hurt.

She thought I was disgusted by her volume and was staring in horror. To the contrary, I was a man who preferred a rubenesque woman. In my early days they were less common, much less a woman of her size. I truly thought she was a goddess. To me she was the goddess of the full-figured.

"Please, don't shy away. You are quite beautiful to me. They say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, or something like that."

She seemed wary, but then smiled. She smiled at me. This warmed me.

She raised an eyebrow, looked down at her body, then to me again. It was a question.

"Yes. Your figure is shapely, but I desire it still. Those who wouldn't are fools."

She smiled shyly, and spun around in the air like a spectral ballerina. I stared at her curves and valleys of flesh. Gravity did not affect her coat, her hair, or her body. Her belly was massive and was comprised of rolls of flesh but floated like a balloon. Breasts were weightless. I was getting overwhelmed.

"You've been alone for a long time, I imagine. The few men who looked upon you, they fled?"

She nodded solemnly.

"Would it trouble you if I stayed for a few nights?" I still could not fathom I was communicating with a ghost.

She looked at me sweetly, and nodded.

I spent the remainder of the night asking her questions. It was the only way I could think to talk to her. I occasionally stared at her nudity and at times I was quite aroused.

She knew she was dead, but not how long for. Even I didn't know. She was occasionally disturbed by renters, but if they saw her they always fled.

She only appeared at night. Daylight seemed to sap her of her ability to exist. She belonged to the night now.

She had indeed committed suicide. The death of her late husband left her with a broken heart. She tried to feed it, and became overweight. After that she gave in to her depression and drowned herself.

This took many questions to determine but she seemed content to answer my queries.

Dawn approached and she insisted that she go. I told her I would be here tonight. She blew me a kiss before fading away.

I slept the day away. I woke up before nightfall, and made a simple dinner.

She appeared later on, eager to see me. I was only now becoming aware that there was a romantic essence to our unique friendship.

She hovered closer now, but she emanated no warmth or scent.

I tried to find out her name. She didn't remember it somehow. Maybe that was something one lost when they passed.

"We could choose a new one? So I can address you like the lady you are."

She nodded in excitement at this. I could return to her some humanity, with a name.

I thought of several misfires before the image of a full moon appeared in my mind.

Rotund, luminous, beautiful.

"Luna."

She swelled with joy and spun around several times. She tried to embrace me but she passed through me like nothing. I only felt a mild chill.

She hovered in front of me again, but kept her distance. The moment was bittersweet.

"I'm sorry Luna. I wish that we could touch. I had dreaded that it might not be possible."

She was somber for a moment but smiled. She leaned in and kissed me. It was like a snowflake landing on my lips.

I found myself desiring her. I wanted to feel Luna's flesh, explore her cleavage. I would have relished in her weight pressing upon me.

But she weighed nothing. She felt like nothing more than a draft and as silent as a shadow

But I could still see her. She could hear and see me. She could tell that I was caring deeply for her more and more. That I desired her.

"Luna. Would it be rude of me to say that I wish we could know each other intimately? Even though I know it's not fated?"

Luna pondered for a moment. She clasped her hands against her large breasts and groped them. For me. I stared in wonder but wasn't sure of the reason. I guessed that she could still caress herself, if not me. I wondered if she felt it.

She seemed to feel something; Her nipples became engorged.

Without being aware I had moved my hand to my member. My pants were tight. She saw this and nodded her head in approval.

"You will allow me to...enjoy what I'm witnessing?"

Luna bit her lower lip and nodded vigorously. She came closer. Despite being clear, her skin was well defined. She was not blurred or vaporous.

She was inches from me as I removed my shaft from under my belt. I grasped it and started to pleasure myself.

Luna stared hungrily at it and then floated in front of my face. She parted her thighs and revealed her lips to me. She wrapped her thighs around my head, and though I only felt a chill, I thought for a second I could smell her scent.

Illusion or not, her womanhood was very much real, just ghostly. She was full of sexual energy, and now she brought a finger to her lips.

I pumped myself harder as she pleasured herself. What did it matter how and why? It just was.

As I climaxed, she did too. If she were tangible I would have been enveloped between her enormous thighs. Perhaps finding air difficult to obtain. But I breathed freely and deeply as we both subsided.

She looked at the mess I made. She looked like she wanted to lick me clean. She came over to me and floated close, like she was laying upon my shoulder.

Spirit or not, we could give the other pleasure.

The next night was a mix of conversation and sexual gratification. We could climax by watching the other enjoy themselves, or entice the other to completion simply by presenting our flesh.

She straddled me as if we were in sexual embrace. I released while in the very space her opening could be seen. Where I wish I was.

We spoke of lovers past, and other secret wonders.

"Luna, I'm worried that I can't stay long. At some point the owners will want me to leave. That, or I'll run out of money."

She looked forlorn. She didn't know how to help.

"I would offer my life itself to be with you..."

She shook her head rapidly and seemed angry that I would suggest it.

"But we could be together."

She shook her head.

"But you took your life. If I did the same, I would be like you."

Again Luna shook her head.

"A spirit that remains must have suffered a great loss, as you did."

She nodded. She knews things like this somehow.

"And I haven't lost. I have you. Mostly."

She smiled.

"But if I stayed here, and died naturally, would I remain? We would be here together?"

She shook her head. He could usually infer her mindset but this was more challenging.

"If I died near you, from old age or sickness, we might go together...somewhere entirely new? Other than the manor?"

She seemed dumbstruck at my guess, which she nodded at in the greatest of approval.

"Heaven, or something like it?"

Luna said yes. I swore she actually said yes. But her lips never moved.

So I knew my mission. I spoke to the owner and found the price he would let the manor go for. It was steep but not impossible.

I worked at the local post office while I paid the owner rent which was being counted towards ownership.

During my nights I slept seldom and engaged in secret pleasures with Luna. She wasn't ever alone. She lay by my side while I slept. We brought joy to each other across the veil of mortality.

I kept the post office job after becoming the owner. I fixed up the manor slowly, over decades. I often worked at night and talked with Luna.

As I got older, my libido dipped a little, but we never stopped enjoying each others bodies. Even when I became wrinkled, she was still as beautiful and full as the day I met her.

And now...I'm on death's door.

My heart feels like it's beating slower each day. When I go, Luna will be there.

I'm not afraid to die. I've lived a life full of love and passion.

I know that soon, I'll be...beyond. I can finally embrace every inch of Luna for an eternity.

Lovely Luna.