Full House Ch. 02

Story Info
When the mother travels, Mark takes one daughter to dinner.
3.5k words
4.57
38.9k
64

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been living together for a year when Claudia's mom, that lived in another state, had to go into surgery. Nothing big, nothing life-threatening, but she would still need to stay in bed for at least a week after the surgery, and Claudia volunteered to go stay with her. The girls loved their granny very much and insisted to go with her and, as at this point Isabella, Claudia's elder daughter, had the same job as a nurse she already had when we met and Olivia had started a job as a dietitian a year before, both were able to take a few days off. Hellen, on the other hand, was still in college and was unable to go, staying behind with me.

As I already told you, Hellen's relationship with me had grown more and more close, with her asking me for advice sometimes and treating me in a caring and almost dad-like way. My feelings for her were mixed at that point... I really liked her and I cared very much for her happiness, as she was a sweet, almost angelic girl, but it was impossible for me not to mix this care with lust, seeing her full tits and ass bouncing inside the shorts and t-shirts she used at home. Her smile and mouth, also, reminded me of her mother's mouth and, consequently, her skills in sucking cock, making me want to teach her how to do a job as good as Claudia's.

Anyway, the fact is that Claudia, Isabella and Olivia would be away from a week, and I would be alone with Hellen at home the entire time. Again, I wasn't even dreaming of making any moves on her, the risk would be too big, but even so the idea excited me a lot.

***

As she was leaving for the airport, Claudia gave me the all-too-common recommendations women give when travel, talking about what needed to be done at which time, and added:

"This weekend Hellen have a party. It's a big thing for her, as she doesn't go out much as you know... There's a boy she likes that will take her to the party, he will be here at seven and she should be back at one AM at the most, ok? If she doesn't get here by then, please call me."

"OK, sweetie. I'll miss you..."

I patted her bum and she smiled, whispering in my ear while pressing her hand over my crotch:

"I'll make up for the lost week when I get back..."

And left laughing taking her two oldest daughters with her.

***

The weekdays passed without much happening, except for a sense that Hellen was a bit more at ease and affectionate with me, but I didn't think much of it. We shared the dinner table every evening and on Friday we watched a movie together, giving me the opportunity to admire her body without the ever-present fear of being caught, since she fell asleep on the couch. Saturday came, and we were finishing lunch when I told her:

"Honey, your mom told me you have a party today..."

She blushed a little, looking down to her feet, and replied:

"Yes, Mark. I... I'll go to the hair salon in the afternoon and Nick - a friend from college - will be here to take me at seven."

"OK, then. But please, be back before the time you agreed with your mother, ok, hon? You know I wouldn't mind, but I don't want to be put on your mom's blacklist, it's very dangerous!"

She laughed with my joke and relaxed a little, waving her head affirmatively before starting to clear the table.

***

I didn't see Hellen for the rest of the day, as I left home to do some shopping and she was already in her room when I returned. After taking a shower, I decided to watch some TV before dinner and lost track of the time, and it was already 8PM when I realized she was still at home.

I was a little uncomfortable to go knock on her door, but sensing something was off I decided to do so anyway and asked through the closed door:

"Hellen? Are you there?"

I could hear some noises inside, as if someone was trying to stop crying, and a few seconds later the reply came:

"Y... Yes, Mark. I am."

"Honey, it's already past eight..."

She didn't answer, and it was clear that her date wasn't going to show, what breaked my heart. She didn't deserve that, and as delicate and fragile she was it would hurt her very much.

"Sweetie... Can... Can I come in? Are you dressed?"

A few seconds passed without a noise, but eventually she slowly opened the door and I felt so, so sorry for her... She was fully dressed, with her hair and make-up nicely done except for the eyeliner that, with her crying, was a complete mess, and after opening the door she just stood there, looking alone and so, so sad, her tears still rolling down her cheeks and her eyes as red as they could be. I didn't know what to do, but a few moments later she decided for me: she just embraced me, crying as a little child, and I couldn't help but to hold her as strong as I could, gently caressing her hair.

I don't know exactly how long we stayed like that, as her sadness and her delicious scent were giving me two different and strong feelings at the same time, but at some point she finally stopped crying and, turning her head up to look at me, said in a sad, deeply hurt voice:

"I'm so ugly nobody wants me! I don't know why I spent so much time dressing up and doing my hair and stuff, I'll be ugly no matter what!"

She looked so lost, so sad, that if I could make it all go away I would do anything...

"Honey, it's not true! You are so, so pretty, even without any fancy clothes or make-up or anything! You're a beautiful and smart girl, and this... this idiot that was supposed to take you to the party is a dumb shit if he doesn't know that!"

I don't know where all that came from, but I was so sincere that it had an immediate effect. She smiled, a sad smile but a smile still, and said:

"You... You mean it?"

"Yes, yes, I do! And do you know what? If he is that stupid, I'm not! I'll get dressed and we will go to a nice restaurant together, what do you say?"

Her face lightened up immediately, and looking like a teenager that was just asked out by her crush she replied, excited:

"Really??? You will dress up to me???"

"Yes, yes, I would be a dumb fuck like this... guy if I didn't!"

"I... I'll go freshen up my face! Thirty minutes???"

"Yes, yes, I think it's enough!"

And she ran to her bathroom without another word.

***

I put one of my best suits to match her party dress and called a favor from a friend to get me a good table on the best restaurant in town, where you normally would need to wait a few months to get a reservation. While I got dressed, my mind was running desperately trying to convince me that it would only be that: a dinner and a night out between 'daughter' and 'father', and nothing more, but deep inside I knew that I wanted much more than that... In the end, I was counting on her to help me avoid a disaster, what was a very dumb thing to do, as she made crystal clear when I returned to the living room and she saw me:

"Mark... Wow! You're so, so... Elegant!"

"You deserve it, sweetheart. How would I look by your side otherwise? You will certainly be the most beautiful woman in the restaurant..."

She opened a broad smile, her full lips again making me remember her mother's. At that point, all her sadness seemed to be completely gone, and she looked like the happiest woman on Earth.

***

While I drove to the restaurant, we couldn't stop talking. We talked about movies, books, and politics, and I was at the same time impressed with her tastes and intelligence and disappointed with me for not having had the time to know this side of her before. In fact, the entire night was enormously enjoyable, from the moment she entered the restaurant - and, as an excited teenager, enjoyed every bit of attention from the 'maitre' and the owner, to whom I presented her as "my daughter" - to the meal itself, a mix of excellent food and very expensive wine - for her, as I didn't drink because I was driving.

We got back home at around eleven-thirty. I got to her side of the car and opened the door for her, and she stepped out and immediately embraced me, her body completely glued to me and her face inches from mine:

"Mark... Thank you, thank you for the wonderful night... I... I cannot believe I was sad a few hours ago. I'm so, so happy now!"

It was impossible to control my feelings and my body, and I could feel my cock growing inside my pants. I tried desperately to get a little space between us, but the car's open door made it impossible, and I struggled to say:

"I'm the one who should thank you, Hellen. You are a fantastic company and I had a fantastic night..."

She didn't reply, her eyes glued to mine and the scent of her perfume invading my nose and my brain, making me almost lose control. I believe we were like that for at least a minute, the huge walls around the property protecting us from any prying eyes, when she slowly started to get her face even closer to mine.

I should stop that right there. I was the adult in the room, the one that should have some sense and know that fantasizing is one thing and doing is another, but that station was long gone... How could I resist that full, young body and those full, red lips with that scent making me go crazy and her eyes pleading with me not to reject her?

We kissed. Passionately. Hard. For minutes.

While we kissed, everything went blank in my mind. I wasn't kissing the daughter of my wife anymore; I wasn't standing in front of our home. I was kissing a woman, a beautiful, hot, young woman that I loved, even if the type of love I had for her wasn't entirely clear in my mind.

It was only when we eventually broke the kiss that all of this came over me, hard and at once, and I pushed her gently and said, confused and inconvincibly:

"Hellen, we can't... We shouldn't... Your mother... I..."

She looked like a sad teenager again, and trying to control herself not to cry she replied:

"But Mark... I... I love you! I love you so much..."

"I... I love you too, sweetie... But..."

"No, you didn't understand! I love you, I love you as much as a woman can love a man! I think about you all the time, I hear you and my mother in your bedroom and I imagine myself..."

She stopped talking and blushed hard, immediately looking down. If my mind was already racing at that point, that confession made it even worse: all I could think was to get her to my bedroom and make love with her, touch and lick and suck her entire body, feel those plump tits inside my mouth and fuck her from behind while looking her ass go up and down. I believe that was the moment I lost the battle, even if it wasn't me that took the next step.

After a few moments, she looked back to me, her face still red, and said in a faint voice:

"No one needs to know..."

"W... What?"

"No one needs to know... I... You don't need to worry; I know we can't let anyone know. I'm not jealous of my mother, believe me... I... I can share you with her, and I know we will only have the chance when no one is around..."

I was dumbfounded by her suggestion. That timid, quiet girl was offering herself to be my... lover?

"Hellen, I... Honey, I'll be frank. I... I love you, as I said, and it's impossible to me not to find you attractive. I... You're so pretty, so desirable... But how will it be if your mother..."

"She will not! She will not find out, I promise! I love her so, so much, and it would destroy her... We can live... In a parallel world, a world that will exist only when nobody else is around."

Not knowing what to say, I didn't answer, and after a few moments Hellen got closer to me again and looked into my eyes, saying:

"I... I want you to be my first. Tonight... Then this will be a really perfect night..."

And that was it. Everyone have its limits, and that was mine.

***

I don't know exactly how we got to my bedroom, as we walked and kissed and touched each other at the same time as we walked there, but I remember that when we got there she was still fully dressed. My cock was aching, screaming to be freed from my pants, but I still tried a last call for help:

"Hellen, are you sure...?"

She didn't reply. Instead, she got on her knees, exactly as her mother did that night almost two years before, and slowly opened my zipper. I closed my eyes and waited until I felt her hot, delicate hand touch my cock and carefully take it out, touching it like it would break, and then opened them and looked down only to see my dream coming true: those beautiful eyes looking up at me and her full, red lips opening up and engulfing my cock, starting to suck in a clumsy, inexperienced way, contrasting with her mother oral skills. Even so, I was in heaven and immediately started to brush her hair with my hands and slowly fuck her mouth.

"Yes, honey... Yes, suck daddy's cock... Oh, you're so beautiful, your lips are so, so soft... Put your tongue below my cock, so it doesn't touch your teeth... Yes, like that..."

She kept sucking, trying to do everything I asked her the best she could and making me think that was the first time she had a cock in her mouth, something I confirmed later.

I was already nearing the point of no return, but as I didn't want to scare her I said:

"Honey, I... I will... finish soon. Do you... Do you mind?"

She stopped sucking for a moment and shyly replied, this time without looking at me:

"I... I would prefer if you don't... Finish in my mouth. At least not today, I don't know how it will taste..."

Then, without waiting an answer, she put her head below my cock and started to masturbate me looking directly into my eyes. That was the end of it, it didn't take me more than thirty seconds to start to groan and to spurt jet after jet after jet on her pretty face, covering her beautiful, blue eyes and her red lips with my cum, so much cum that it immediately started to run down her cheeks and chin.

The scene was too much to me, and as soon as I finished I collapsed to the side, over my bed, completely spent. From there, I could see when she slowly took some cum from her face and put inside her mouth, tasting it like she was trying to see how bad it was. Judging from her face and from the fact that she repeated the gesture two more times, she didn't think it was repulsive, what made me sure that soon I would be cumming directly inside her mouth.

A few moments later, she got up and went to the bathroom. I could hear the water running while she washed her face, and then the sound of her dress being opened. It took her a few more moments to get back into the room and lie down by my side, now only in her pretty pants and bra.

"I love you, Mark... I love you so much..."

She was inches from my face, and my cock was already growing again. At that point, everything was fucked anyway so I stopped thinking and replied:

"I love you too, my little girl... I... I don't know how it will work, but I'm happy to have you here now."

"Please, kiss me..."

I got up and undressed as fast as I could, taking everything off before going back into the bed and gently reaching her back to unstrap her bra. She appeared embarrassed when I took it off, trying to cover her tits with her hands, and I asked her:

"Let me see you... You're so, so beautiful..."

"I'm... I'm fat..."

"No, you're not. You have a full body, yes, but you're not fat. I... I always dreamed of seeing your breasts and your bum..."

Her face lightened up and she said:

"Really???"

"Yes, really... When you walked around only in your shorts and t-shirt, it was a torture!"

She smiled broadly and took her arms off her tits slowly, and what I saw confirmed every dream I had: they were fantastic! Round, full, with pink, big nipples hard as a rock pointing to me. I didn't lose time and started to suck them, gently at first but harder and harder after hearing her low, sweet moans, completely different from her mother's screams. She was so delicate, so discrete, even in bed, that I wanted to put her under a dome to take care of her.

After a few moments I took her panties off without any resistance and mounted her, and she immediately spread her legs as an invitation. I looked into her eyes and, feeling the abundant juices that flowed from her pussy, said:

"It will hurt a little..."

"I don't mind. I want you inside me..."

And I pushed, slowly but steadily, feeling inch after inch going inside while her pretty face showed signs of controlled but real pain. When I finally felt her hymen I stopped and gently said:

"Now I'll push a little harder and it will hurt more, but then it will get better, ok?"

She waved her head and waited, and I pushed hard. She let a yelp out and tears started forming into her eyes, eyes that remained open and looking directly at me the entire time. I stopped, waiting for her pussy to adjust, and then started to move in an out slowly, and soon her pain subsided,and she started to moan in a sweet, low voice, like a little cat purring. We fucked like that for some time, and I was nearing the edge when I said:

"Don't worry, I'm vasectomized. I can't make you pregnant, ok?"

She smiled, the most beautiful smile, and said:

"Finish inside me, I want to know how it feels..."

And I came. Hard, abundantly, for what seemed to be ten minutes, and at the same time she came herself, her fluids inundating the sheets and my crotch while her nails pressed hard against my back.

I stayed on top of her for some time, recovering, and during the entire time I could feel her hands caressing my hair. When I finally tried to get up, she embraced me and said:

"Now I belong to you forever."

I looked into her eyes and she was so happy, so full of joy, that I completely forgot the craziness of that moment and replied:

"I love you, Hellen. I love you very much."

"Me too, Mark..."

***

We had just finished our bath, during which I fucked her again - this time from behind, admiring that full, delicious ass moving while my cock went deep down her pussy - when her cell phone rang, startling us. We looked to each other and to the clock, realizing that it was 1AM already, and she smiled and breathed hard before answering the phone:

"Hi, mom... Yes, mom, I am already home... No, no, I didn't go to the party, that dumb shit told me he couldn't take me. No, I'm not, it's ok, Mark took me to have dinner. No, he is already sleeping, I think, I'm in my room reading. How is granny, everything ok? Great! So, are you coming back on Wednesday as planned? OK, mom, it's late, I think I'm going to sleep. OK, goodnight, and give granny a kiss. Bye!"

She put the phone back into her purse that was still on the bedroom's floor and smiled to me, saying:

"We still have three entire days for us!"

And jumped back into the bed, opening her robe and looking at me like a spoiled child.