Full House Ch. 03

Story Info
Olivia gets her goodnight kiss...
3k words
4.66
32.6k
50
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those remaining three days were a festfuck. On Sunday we had a day out, only the two of us, almost like a couple - albeit avoiding any intimate contact in public, as there are eyes everywhere - and when we got home we dived directly into bed and fucked through the night. On Monday and Thursday, as I needed to go to work, Hellen was waiting for me, wearing full make-up and dressed in sexy clothes, when I arrived home. Her timid, eager to learn manners in bed were a huge turn-on, and I lost count of how many times I came inside her pussy and, finally, her mouth, after she offered that to me on Sunday, telling me that after having tasted my cum the night before she didn't find it too repulsive. She didn't drink it though, spitting it out in the bathroom sink.

She is a fast learner, and by Thursday night I didn't need to give her any instructions anymore, as she knew exactly what to do, and her faint, quiet moans and purrs when cumming got me crazy with lust and desire, making me want to fuck her all day long.

As everything that's good, however, those days passed rapidly, and soon it was already Thursday night. As always, we were on my bed fucking, my cock deeply buried inside her now accustomed and accepting pussy with her on top of me, when her phone rang. She stopped for a moment and looked at the phone and then at me, smiling, and stretched her body to get the phone without leaving my cock behind. She then restarted her movements over my cock, going slowly up and down and making her tits bounce, while answering:

"Hi, mom!"

My eyes grew larger and I almost fainted, but her voice was completely natural and casual. She put her finger over her lips, asking me to be silent, and continued to fuck me and to speak to Claudia at the same time:

"Then Granny is already walking normally? That's good! She is a strong woman, like you! Yes, my exams were OK... I didn't need to study that much in the end. Oh, Mark was wonderful as always, we had some fun together..."

She laughed silently, still bouncing over my cock, and I had no option but to laugh too but, taken by surprise, I ended up making some noise. She opened her eyes wide and repeated the gesture asking for silence before saying:

"No, no, I'm in the kitchen preparing a sandwich, I think it's some silly movie he is watching in the living room. Yes, yes, ok, I'll tell him. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a good night, mom! Bye!"

As soon as she hung up the phone, she accelerated her movements, her eyes rolling up in excitement, and said with her voice almost breaking from the lust:

"Mom... Told me to... To thank you properly for the company... So... So, I think I'll need to... To suck you again after we... After we finish this..."

And she came, and I came hard too, harder than I thought was possible, filling up the womb of my young stepdaughter with my juice.

***

I confess I was hugely worried about Claudia's return, as I didn't know how Hellen would react or how well she would fulfill her promise of being discreet and not being jealous of her mother, but she was wonderful! I was impressed, in fact, as I had never thought someone so shy and inexperienced could be so skilled in dissimulate things. She treated her mother, and myself too for all that matters, in the exact same way she did before, not giving a hint of what had happened. As she promised me, she turned into an understanding, discreet lover, giving me all she could when nobody was around but being her normal, teenage-girl and daughter-like self when anyone else was at home. From that weekend on we fucked regularly, at home when possible or at hotels when we managed to find the time and opportunity to do so, and she became very skilled in bed, although never losing the quiet, delicate manners that differentiate her from her mother's screams and bad words when excited.

One way or another, time passed again, and I believe it was six or seven months after that when a new development took place.

I was in the living room watching TV and Claudia, Hellen and Isabella were in their rooms, on the second floor of the house, probably sleeping. I knew that Olivia had gone to some party, as she left home wearing a shiny dress and looking as stunning as humanly possible, and at this point Hellen had already sneaked out of her bed and sucked my cock, smiling at me when I came inside her mouth and gulping everything down before going back to bed.

By then, and after a drink or two and a blowjob, I was a little sleepy, drooling on the couch, when I heard the door opening and the sound of high heels on the floor. Seconds after that, Olivia emerged from the hallway, fairly drunk and trying to balance herself, and looked at me with glazed eyes, smiling:

"Hey, Mark... You're still up?"

She laughed for no reason, the booze probably making everything funny, and I replied, waking up from my drowsiness with the sight of a stunning twenty-something dressed to kill.

"Oh, hi, Olivia... Yes, I was watching a movie. Are... Are you ok?"

She took some time to answer, looking at me as she was thinking about something, and eventually said:

"Oh, yes, I'm fine... Can I keep you company for a while?"

Her manners were strange. I thought with myself that it was probably the booze, as she was usually a reserved and discreet girl and now she seemed oddly flirty and provocative, but I didn't think much of it then.

"Sure, no problem! How was your night?"

She walked up to me and I thought she would sit down in another couch, as we have plenty, but she didn't. She came directly at me and sat by my side, in the three-seats couch where I was, immediately taking off her heels and complaining:

"It was ok but, oh, my feet hurt! You know, being sexy is not easy..."

Once more she laughed, and again I was surprised by the casual manner she said that, as we never had any intimacy. She was, in fact, the most distant and reserved of the three, and we had never talked about anything more personal, limiting our brief conversations to general topics. Confused, I remained silent, but it was impossible to not be excited when she crossed her legs over the couch, letting a generous portion of her slim, long legs exposed while touching her feet.

"God, it hurts... And I thought you were a gentleman..."

She looked at me again, her eyes clearly red from the drunkenness and a smile turning her face even prettier, and I replied, confused:

"What do you mean?"

"I'm here with my feet hurting like hell and you don't even offer me a massage... How rude of you..."

She laughed a little too hard for the silly joke and I could see how drunk she was. Once more, as the older one in that situation, I should have called it a night and sent her to her room, but this is an easy thing to say when you don't have a stunning blue-eyed blonde smiling inches from you, and at that point I could already feel my cock pressing my shorts

Trying to decide what to do I didn't reply, and a few seconds passed, Olivia smiling at me tentatively and myself near desperate, not knowing what to do, when she finally said:

"OK, if you will not make the offer I'll have to ask! Can you please give me a massage, Mark?"

She laughed and, without waiting for an answer, adjusted her body on the couch, putting her head to the opposite side from where I was seated and stretching her legs over to me, resting both feet over my lap and consequently on top of my now full hard-on. As she smiled at me, I knew it was impossible that she was not feeling the hardness under her feet, and my mind started to completely lose the battle against my instincts that, triumphantly, commanded my hands to start the "massage".

"Oh... Yes, Mark... Oh, how delicious... Like that..."

Anyone that happened to overheard Olivia would think I was fucking her, and I thanked God for the size of my house as the distance between the living room and the bedrooms is too big to make it possible. The problem is that her moaning and languid words took me even further into the path of perdition, and at that moment I decided that, if given the chance, I would fuck her brains out there and then.

I concentrated on her feet for a few minutes, her moans filling up the room, but seeing that she was clearly excited I started to move my hands up, saying:

"Here, let me help you with your calves, too... I imagine they are hurting also..."

"Oh, Mark... My entire legs hurt..."

She laughed again and, to my surprise, got the hem of her dress and pushed it up, exposing them entirely and allowing me to see the minuscule, transparent panties she was wearing. I could not refuse the invitation, and started to go up again, and every inch I progressed I observed her looking for some indication that I should stop, but never found it. In no time I was pressing her thighs and she opened her legs completely, giving me a clear view of her completely shaved pussy through the transparency of her small, sexy panties, while opening her mouth a little and letting out a clear, excited moan:

"Ohhh... Yes, yes, Daddy..."

"Daddy???" I was surprised to hear her talking like that. As I said, she never had treated me in a more intimate way, and I would never, ever think she would call me "daddy" someday, especially in those circumstances. It drove me completely crazy, but even so I remember that, at that moment and even under the mist of my lust, I thought how different from Hellen she was, not better or worse, only different: self-assured, naturally sexy, while Hellen's charms were in her girly manners.

I didn't have much time to think, though, as seconds later she said, looking at me with unfocused eyes and emulating a child's voice:

"Daddy, my pussy hurts too..."

If there was still some sanity in me, it was gone now, completely, utterly gone... Upon hearing that, I immediately turned my body and, leaning over her, put her small panties to the side and smelled her sweet, delicious pussy, the absence of pubic hairs making it even more inviting. Then, I looked at her contorted face and her almost closed eyes with lust and dived into her pussy with my tongue, licking and sucking like my life depended on it. She started to get louder, but even in her drunken state she knew someone could hear us and tried to control herself. Her hands began to press my head against her crotch, though, and after a minute or two her hips trembled and, with a long, deep sigh, she came hard and for a long time, almost drowning me inside her fresh, sweet pussy in the process.

When she finally let my head go, my face was inundated with her fluids and I was desperate to cum anywhere, to relieve the pressure that was to the point of exploding inside my balls. I didn't think twice: with one push, I ripped her delicate panties off her body, and putting down my shorts I penetrated her pussy in one movement, the abundance of lubrication making it easy even with her narrow, young tunnel needing to accommodate my respectable cock. She started to moan again, and pushing my head in her direction she said, her eyes closed:

"Yes, daddy, fuck me... fuck your daughter, use my pussy like you use mommy's, daddy..."

Oh, fuck, what an erotic sight! I started to pump her like crazy, trying to avoid cumming too soon but knowing very well it was a lost battle, and in less than a minute I was inundating her channel with my juice, spurt after spurt, all while she kissed me passionately.

I was so spent, so tired, that I rested on top of her for some time, my cock slowly deflating inside her vagina until it popped out. When I finally came to my senses, everything was a mess: the couch had a huge puddle of cum and pussy juices over it, her panties were ripped on the floor and two of the couch cushions were a few feet away from it. With the lust under control, I immediately remembered where we were and of the risk of being caught and got up instantly to straighten things up the best I could. I put the two cushions back in place, inverted the one with the stain putting the stained side down, got the panties from the floor and said to an almost sleeping Olivia:

"Olivia, get up... Let me take you to your room..."

"No... I want to sleep here, with you, Daddy..."

"No, no way! Come on, get up before someone sees us like that!"

She continued to complain, and I needed to get her up on her feet and, putting her arm around my neck, start to walk with her to her room taking care to not let her fall. I was already at the end of the corridor and past my own room when my heart sank to my feet upon hearing:

"Mark, what's happening?"

It was Claudia's voice. "Oh, fuck!", I thought and turned around, her drunk daughter hanging from my shoulder, and trying to sound as casual as I could I replied:

"Oh, hello, hon... Err... Olivia is not well, I think she drank a little too much... I'll just put her on her bed."

She looked at me concerned and I thought I was fucked, but soon my fears were gone:

"I'm getting worried with her... She is drinking way too much for her age, and God knows what can happen with a girl in this state in the hands of these boys..."

"Yes, love, I think you're right. Maybe you should talk to her..."

Suddenly, Olivia, that was barely awake and quiet until then, said laughing:

"Don't worry, mom. Daddy will take care of me. Aren't you, daddy?"

She laughed harder, and Claudia smiled and said to me:

"Oh, she is really out... She never called you daddy, and I can't imagine her doing that! She will be mortified when I tell her what she did..."

I gave her a goofy smile, not knowing what else to do, and she continued:

"Well, I'm going back to bed now. I'm very tired and tomorrow I have lots of things to do. Are you coming?"

"Uh, yes, but I think I'll... Eat something before."

"Ok, then. Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight."

She got back into our room and closed the door, and before I could do anything Olivia said in a drunken voice:

"Yes, daddy, I'll be mortified..."

And laughed again.

I waved my head, thinking about how fucked I would be the next day if she decided I had took advantage of her, and continued my way to her bedroom, where everything was pink and resembled a little girl's room. I should mention that before they moved in I gave each one of them complete autonomy to decorate their rooms... Hellen's is a nerd's dream, with lots of posters and action figures, Isabella's is a clean, elegant, almost professional place, and Olivia's is a teenager's paradise, full of pink, dolls, and pretty details - even her bed is like that, with all the bedding full of laces and even some animals printed on them.

Anyway, I walked to her bed, took off the blanket and slowly put her on the bed before covering her up again, still in her dress in case Claudia entered her room before she got up. Not knowing what to do with her ripped panties, though, I decided to put it on the trash bin that same night, so nobody would see it.

I was already going back to the door when Olivia said, her voice again emulating a little girl:

"Daddy... Can I give you a good-night kiss?"

I stopped, thinking for a minute, and decided that the risk wasn't that big. Returning to the bed, I leaned over her and approached her face, but she kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue flicking through my mouth, while taking my cock into her hand and massaging it. If we had risked a lot before, now we were being simply crazy, as Hellen's bedroom was just a door away... The problem is that my brain stopped working again, dominated by my balls, and soon she broke the kiss and, pushing my shorts down once more, said:

"Now I'll kiss you goodnight..."

And engulfed my cock, sucking and licking with her eyes closed while caressing my balls.

She clearly knew what she was doing, and I immediately thought that even as her lips were delicate and thin unlike Claudia's, she had gotten the cocksucking skills directly from her mother, making me feel her tongue everywhere at the same time. I relented myself to her, enjoying every second of that blowjob while caressing her head and saying:

"Yes, suck daddy's cock... Give daddy goodnight and take your milk..."

Having cummed twice already, one in Hellen's mouth and the other on Olivia's pussy, I could hold myself longer, but the worry that someone could surprise us made me decide to cum sooner. Before letting myself go, though, I asked her:

"Will you drink all of daddy's milk, so it will not make a mess on your bed?"

She stopped sucking for a second and, opening her beautiful blue eyes, looked at me and said:

"Yes, daddy... I want to drink everything..."

And got back to the task at hand or, in that case, at mouth, making me cum almost instantly and drinking every drop of it before licking my cock clean and, leaning back into her pillow, saying:

"Goodnight now, Daddy... I'm sleepy..."

And falling asleep.