Full House Ch. 04

Story Info
Olivia is feeling guilty... and horny.
1.6k words
4.61
29.2k
45

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I woke up the following day, a Sunday, everything that had happened the night before came back to me, and I panicked. If with Hellen I had a slight fear that she could act in some weird way and make her mother suspicious, Olivia's case was even worse: she had never given me any indication or suggestion that she could have any interest in me, and although she were clearly the one who had hit on me, I would be in a bad place if she decided that I had taken advantage of her.

It was already late, and I was completely spent from the three orgasms I had. As Claudia was not in the room anymore, I got up slowly and brushed my teeth, taking a deep breath before walking down the stairs. The tension I was experiencing grew with each step, but as soon as I got to the living room I could hear a casual conversation in the kitchen and, feeling relieved, I entered, saying good morning in a relaxed manner.

Claudia was cooking the lunch and the three girls, Olivia, Hellen and Isabella, were at the kitchen table, talking about some popstar tweet. The first to reply was Hellen, cheerful and discrete as always:

"Hi, Mark! You took your time today!"

She smiled, her lips bringing the blowjob she had given me a few hours before to my mind, and I smiled back. Claudia smiled too and, leaving the stove for a few moments, gave me a quick but loving kiss on the lips before returning to her task, and Isabella and Olivia replied normally, with Olivia not showing any hint of what happened the night before.

Everything was so normal during our meal, with the conversation ranging from the news to the way the neighbor painted his house, that I was sure that Olivia didn't even remember what happened. On one hand it was a shame, since it meant that I would not have another chance with her, but on the other hand I was off the hook, and at the moment it seemed much more important to me.

After the meal Claudia left to do some shopping taking Hellen with her, and Isabella and Olivia were gone for their bedrooms, leaving me alone. After flicking through some channels on the TV, I decided to take the time to fix the door of one of the kitchen's cabinets, something Claudia was nagging me to do for a week, and got my toolbox, crouched in front of the cabinet with my back to the kitchen door and started the job at hand.

I believe five minutes had passed when, while I was trying to unscrew one side of the door, I almost fell on my back in surprise after hearing Olivia's voice:

"Mark..."

The screwdriver went flying somewhere below the cabinet and, trying not to fall, I ended up hitting my head on the table top. Olivia, looking shocked, apologized:

"Oh, God, Mark, I'm sorry... I didn't want to scare you! I... Oh, I'm so clumsy... Let me see that, let me see if it's bleeding..."

She approached me, her slim figure and her sweet smell fulfilling my eyes and nose, and as I was still crouched, she started to mess with my hair, looking for a possible wound. I immediately felt a hard-on growing, her pussy again in front of me, albeit this time covered by the light dress she was using, and I just stood there, eyes closed, feeling her delicate hands caressing my head.

She certainly took her time, but eventually cleared her throat trying to look normal and said, her voice breaking:

"It's... It's ok, there's no wound. I'm sorry again..."

I stood up, her head at the height of my chest, now being sure that she indeed remembered our "encounter" the night before. I looked at her, but with a lost look and clearly trying to avoid my gaze she eventually added:

"I... We... We need to talk..."

I suddenly felt strangely powerful and full of myself seeing her like that, so timid and unsure around me, and said laconically:

"I agree..."

Olivia looked even more uncomfortable and, looking around as if someone could hear us, continued:

"Mark... Last night I was... I was not myself. Look, I was a little high, my boyfriend asked me to marry him and I panicked, I don't know if I want to commit myself like that, but I love him and I don't want to lose him either, and I was so confused and so in need of something different that when I got home and saw you there, so relaxed and..."

"Hey, hey, hey... Take it easy, Olivia... You don't need to be so nervous, sweetie..."

I touched her face in a lovingly way and she closed her eyes, letting me caress her for some time before taking my other hand in hers and continuing to talk, almost crying:

"But today, when I woke up, everything came back to me and I was so ashamed, feeling so guilty, so... Oh, god, I practically seduced you, and you're my mother's husband... And there's my boyfriend, that I love so much, and I've betrayed him too..."

She finally broke in tears, embracing me and resting her head on my chest. I genuinely didn't know what to do, as I was at the same time feeling bad for herself and getting very excited, so I waited for some time until her crying subsided and, running my fingers through her hair, said softly:

"Honey, I don't think you need to feel like that. What happened, happened. We meant no harm to anyone and nobody needs to know."

She looked at me, her eyes still wet, and said, desperation in her voice:

"The problem is that I liked it so, so much... I like you so much, you're so... mature, so strong, you give me a sense of safety that I never had... But... But how can it be? Oh, I wish you're my father, so I could love you like that without the guilty or the confusion, as we would never think about having... intimacies if I was your daughter..."

She started to cry again, and I said carefully:

"I... can be your father, I can be the person you count on for safety and to feel protected. But... But honey, I can't help feeling the way I feel, I love you like I love your sisters, but you're so beautiful, so desirable, and last night was so..."

"So fantastic... Yes, I know Mark, I know... God, I've never felt like that in my life... But how can we? And my mom, and Tom, my boyfriend that will probably be my husband soon?"

She looked completely lost, her moral sense way stronger than mine, but at that point I knew the battle was won.

"Look, Olivia, honey... Let's take a step at a time... Firstly, you need to let this guilt go. Yes, it happened, but nobody was hurt, and everything was like it always was this morning. Secondly, I think we need to have some time alone, only you and me, so we can talk more freely. But I can tell you one thing: I loved every minute of what happened last night, and as far as I'm concerned I would love to be with you again, to have you in my arms like I have now. We are all adults, and there's no harm as long as we know what we're doing..."

She looked up, her eyes again full of lust and need, and we kissed, even more passionately than the night before, our tongues looking for each other like two lovers dancing. I felt her tits pressing against my chest, her tits that I still hadn't had the chance to see and touch and that I was sure would be the most perfect things, and instinctively put my hand below her dress and bra, feeling the softness of her skin while I rolled her nipple between my fingers. Olivia moaned hard, her kisses even more passionate, and in a single movement I put her on the table and repeated the same gesture of the night before, ripping off her panties and putting my shorts down to enter her again in a single movement.

"Oh, God, I can't believe I'm doing it again... Daddy..."

"We will do it lots of time, sweetie. I'll be your daddy, and give you all my love..."

I started to move my hips, and she immediately responded, her head resting over my shoulder and her mouth right in my ear.

"Yes, daddy, I want it... I want you to protect me and to make me feel good, to make me feel desired... It will be our secret, mom and Tom don't need to know, right?"

"Right, babe..."

Olivia's skin is so soft, so smooth and silky, that all I could feel was my cock buried into her while her voice guided me through a world of fantasies, like she was indeed my daughter. In this rhythm, it took her no more than five minutes to say, between breaths:

"Daddy... I'mmmm... I'mmmm gonna cummmmmmmmmmm..."

And cum she did, violently, hard, making the table tremble, and I followed her immediately, shooting what was left of my cum inside her again, less than twelve hours after the first time.

Not being able to keep myself straight anymore, I fell over her, making her lie down over the table and looking at her beautiful face and at her pleading, blue eyes while saying:

"I love you..."

"I love you too, Daddy..."

And it was then that we heard a noise, just before Isabella entered the kitchen and almost screamed:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?????"