Full House Ch. 07 - Final

Story Info
Celebrating love and family.
2.4k words
4.64
20.6k
35

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, daddy... I don't think... I don't think mom will be ok with it."

"But Olivia, honey, what's the alternative? Do you really think we can keep things as they are forever? That your mom will not suspect anything, ever?"

"Yes, Olly... I think Mark is right. I agree with you, there's a risk involved, but if all four of us explain it to her..."

Olivia was really afraid of what could happen if their mother knew about us, and me and Isabella were trying to convince her while Hellen observed, quiet and without saying a word.

"But what if she freaks out? If she decides that she doesn't want to see us anymore? I love her very much, and I don't want to... to lose her..."

"None of us do, Olivia. I love your mother too, the same way I love you three, and this is exactly why I think we need to tell her. What will happen when she finds out? Because she will, sooner or later she will surprise you with me on the sofa in the early mornings, or suspect my disappearances at the same time that Isabella vanishes, or even wake up in the middle of the night and find me in Olivia's bed. Then what? It will not only be a shock, but it will destroy this family."

After a few moments, Hellen finally said something:

"Olivia, we need to talk to her."

Everyone looked at her, surprised by the certainty in her voice, and she continued:

"I can't do it anymore, not after being able to really be myself with daddy even with you around. And... And it was so good, I felt so... loved and I..."

She blushed before continuing:

"I came so hard, harder than I thought was possible, all because you were here with me, loving me..."

Isabella, visibly moved, took her sister into her arms, saying:

"You were always loved, you silly..."

"I know, sis... But I never felt you that close to me before..."

Everyone was silent for a few moments until Olivia, after sighing, eventually said:

"OK, then... But I think I must be the one to tell her. You can be with me, but she needs to hear it from me. I... I know that Isabella is right, that she... She protects me more than Isabella and Hellen, and she needs to understand that no one was forced to do anything. We are all adults, and we want it."

She was right, and there was nothing left for the rest of us to do other than agree.

***

I was really, really nervous when Claudia finally got home, at the end of the afternoon, to find the four of us at the living room waiting for her. She entered and didn't sense anything different at first, but after seeing our faces she immediately said:

"What... What happened?"

Olivia, acting so maturely that surprised me, said:

"Mom, we need to talk to you. Please sit here by my side..."

"What's happening?"

Claudia was alarmed, but Olivia insisted:

"Mom, please... Sit down here and listen to me."

Claudia moved slowly through the living room and sat down as requested, her face showing how tense she was, and Olivia took her mother's hand before starting to talk:

"Mom... I... We all love you very much, you know that, right?"

Claudia waved her head and Olivia continued:

"A few years ago, when you introduced Mark into our lives, we were not happy at first. I know we never said anything, but the memories of your past boyfriends were not... pleasant, and you know that. We feared that everything would be like it was again. But Mark..."

She looked at me with love in her eyes and continued:

"Mark was perfect. Lovely, respectful, a... A real father, something me and Hellen never had and that Isabella missed terribly."

Claudia looked down, clearly sad for remembering what her daughters went through, and Olivia's voice cracked a little.

"But, mom... We... We are not kids anymore. And even from our rooms we could hear, day after day, you and Mark... Well, you too at your bedroom. And then, during the day, we could see how handsome and charming he was, and our feelings... Got all mixed up."

Claudia's eyes widened, showing how surprised she was with her daughter's revelation.

"And mom, WE, not him, WE started to act differently with him, to... To seduce him. I can say I did; I was a little high but not that much when I... When I had sex with him for the first time, even after he tried to stop me."

Claudia jumped at her seat and started to cry, but never left Olivia's side, and both Isabella and Hellen walked up to her and hugged her. All four stayed silent for some time, the only sound being Claudia's soft crying, before Isabella said, her matureness making her words even stronger:

"Mom, we love you. But we love Mark, too, each one of us in our particular way, but we love him. I would never call him daddy as my sisters do, I call him Mark, but this is not the point here. The point is that we love him, and we love you and we love each other, and we want us to be a family like we are, but with no more secrets or lies."

Claudia slowly looked at me, her eyes full of tears, and said:

"I... I knew... I knew something was happening... I lost count of how many times I woke up during the night and you weren't in bed with me, but I never had the courage to look for you as I didn't want to find out where you was. And then the way Olivia started to act towards you, so lovingly and close... How... How could you?"

"No, mom, please don't do that!"

It was Hellen that, in a decided and matter-of-fact way, interrupted her mother.

"Don't blame Mark! Do you really want to know how things happened? OK, I'll tell you. Do you remember that night when I had a party and the little shit that was supposed to take me there didn't show up? OK, it was Mark that, seeing how sad I was, dressed up and took me to dinner so I would not feel miserable, fat and ugly as I was feeling. He treated me so respectfully the entire night, mom... But I always had a huge crush on him, he is so strong and pretty and... When we got home, I kissed him. He tried to stop me, he said we shouldn't, he talked about you, but I was all over him and said I wanted him to be my first and took him to the bedroom. I did it, not him!"

Claudia's look was of surprise, but she didn't even had time to process when Olivia said:

"And me, mom... I was so confused when I got home, after my boyfriend proposed, and when I saw Mark here in the sofa I felt my blood flowing again. I was dressed to kill that night, and I know... Fuck, I know I'm a pretty girl. Mark didn't have a chance, I was going to have him one way or another, as I was so, so, so jealous of you, of you having a man like him... And after that... After that I realized how in love I was for a long time but didn't want to face it. I love him, mom, and I love him as a father and as a man, and I'm the one to blame for our relationship."

Claudia looked down, looking as she didn't know what to do or say anymore, and Isabella took the chance to tell her side of the story, too:

"And me, mom... Well, I'm the fucking black sheep, so I believe it's not a surprise for you that it happened. I don't think I need to explain to you that it was me that asked him to have sex with me, and I don't regret it. He is a fucking wonderful guy, and if you don't want him, we do, it's your choice."

Isabella was cruel, but effective. Claudia looked around, completely lost, and rose from the sofa.

"Claudia, I..."

"No, Mark... Stop, please. I need to be alone for some time."

And she went to our room, closing the door.

***

The hours passed and we waited in the living room, tense and preoccupied but keeping our cool, until she finally came back at around midnight. Her eyes were puffy and red, but she seemed calm and decided when she sat back on the same spot as before and said, her head down:

"I... I can't say I'm happy. I feel betrayed and, sincerely, a little hurt, as I never thought you could do that behind my back like this."

She looked to all of us after saying that, and as nobody answered she continued:

"But I'm a practical woman. My options here are to step out of your lives or to stay and play cool, and I don't want to lose you... ANY of you."

She said that looking at me.

"So, I decided that I'll... Well, I'll live with it, as long as my daughters are happy."

All three girls cheered and piled up over Claudia, kissing and hugging her, and she smiled for the first time since she got back home, a sad smile but a smile nonetheless. After the girls calmed down, I said:

"Claudia, what I can say is that I love them very much and I would never, ever do anything to hurt them. It just happened, and now we need to deal with the reality. But I continue to love you in the same way, and desire you in the same way."

"I... I must confess this is my main fear. How long will it take for you to lose interest in me, a fifty-something not-that-pretty woman, when you have..."

She cut her phrase short, and I decided that showing was better than speaking and, getting close to her, I kissed her mouth passionately. She didn't return my kiss at first, but after some time her breathing accelerated and she started to moan, her excitement growing, and we kissed for a long time.

At some point, not being able to refrain herself from touching me anymore, she said into my ear:

"Mark... Let's go to our bedroom..."

"Hon, I know you always liked an audience... Your screams, they are a way to fulfill it, aren't they? Now you have your crowd... Let it flow..."

At this point, her three daughters had given us more space, sitting in the opposite sofa, and were visibly horny although not doing anything out of respect for their mother. But, as Claudia moaned harder, I took the opportunity to touch her boobs and massage her pussy over her clothes while, gesturing to Olivia and asking her to come closer, say in an audible voice so Claudia could hear:

"Suck her nipples, hon..."

She looked unsure, but did as I said, pushing her mother's clothes aside and starting to suck her breasts. Claudia instantly went nuts, letting out a high-picthed moan and pressing her daughter's head against her breast.

Satisfied, I approached Hellen and Isabella and said:

"Undress yourselves and then your mother, and take care of her..."

They undressed quickly, the lust showing in their eyes, and then started to take Claudia's clothes off. She tried to protest at first, but Olivia said into her ear:

"Let us make you feel good, mom..."

She let out a scream and said:

"Yes... Yes, alright, fuck it!!"

A minute later, Olivia was still sucking her breasts, Isabella licking her pussy and Hellen kissing her mouth, all of them completely naked, and I thought I would die right there and then. Not being capable of waiting any longer, I finally took off my shorts and shirt and approached Isabella:

"Let's put your mother on her side, so I can fuck her ass..."

She helped me move Claudia's body and, using her own pussy fluids, I lubricated my cock and put the tip on her ass, saying:

"Claudia, can you feel it? Can you feel your daughters licking and sucking you while my cock is ready for you?"

"Oooh, fuck yes, Mark, I can!! Please, please fuck me already, I can't anymore, fuck my ass hon, fuck your whore!!"

I pressed my cock and it entered her, her expert ass engulfing me at once, making her cum immediately, her entire body trembling while she screamed like crazy:

"Ohhhh, suck mommy, suck it all! Lick my fucking pussy, my boobs, my mouth, while daddy fucks my ass! Ooooh, fuck, I'm cumming!!"

And I came almost at the same time, the scene proving too much for me, inundating her ass with my sperm.

***

All this happened a year ago, and I can say that we had our share of problems. Claudia felt guilty at first, cried a lot, but eventually made peace with herself; Olivia married and left home, calling me several times a week to say how she misses me, and sleeps in the house twice a week when her husband is away in his business trips.

On the other hand our relationship grew, as a family and as lovers. Yesterday we celebrated, and I took the four of them to a nice restaurant, where all the heads turned to see the "stunning daughters of that elegant couple" passing, and after that we went home. At this point, I had already turned one of the unused rooms (the house is huge) into our collective room, with a giant bed, a giant jacuzzi and lots of toys, and as we entered the room and they started to undress all I could think was how lucky I was to have a family like that.

Hellen was the first to undress and, kneeling in front of me, looked to her mother and said:

"Mommy, can you teach me how to suck daddy better?"

Claudia smiled and, kneeling to her side, her big boobs bouncing, took my cock into her mouth and started to suck and explain how she does it, giving Hellen the lessons she asked for. Meanwhile, Isabella and Hellen loved each other on the bed, in a noisy, slurpy sixty-nine. Feeling Hellen and Claudia taking turns on my cock and seeing Olivia and Isabella licking each other, it took me only a few minutes to say:

"Girls... I... I think I'll cum..."

Olivia, stopping to lick Isabella's pussy, shouted:

"Wait, Daddy! You promised me today was my turn, we rarely see each other!"

But it was too late, and after a shower of cum over Claudia and Hellen's face, I said, my voice cracking:

"D... Don't worry, hon... The next one is yours..."