Full House Ch. 06

Story Info
Sisterly love...
2.7k words
4.68
21.4k
33

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how many months had passed when I finally took the courage to put my plan into motion. It was a risky plan and, even in phases as I had devised it, I could lose everything, but I knew things couldn't be like they were forever...

The girls, specially Hellen and Olivia, were becoming more and more attached to me, and Claudia had already commented about it twice, although not in a suspicious way but in a curious one. On top of that, Isabella had asked me more than once, in our weekly escapades to a hotel, if I had had sex with Hellen too, and I had the feeling that she didn't believe me when I denied it and would, sooner or later, try to find out for herself.

So, I needed to do something. And I concluded that the best way to start would be with Isabella, the older, more mature and more self-centered of them all, even than Claudia.

We were at the hotel, her head over my shoulder and my fresh cum still leaking from her ass, when I said cautiously:

"Isabella... I've not been completely transparent with you..."

"Transparent? What is it, a government enquiry?"

She laughed, acting as maturely as always, and I laughed too, albeit nervously, and replied:

"Dear, you know how much I like to be with you. You're the only one that I have a fixed weekly date with, as I don't think a mature girl like you would like to sneak out of your room at night for a hurried fuck. You like to do things properly and I love our afternoons together..."

"But...?"

She seemed concerned, waiting for something bad, but I tried to ease her mind:

"Don't be alarmed, this is not the moment I tell you I don't want to be with you anymore. In fact, if I will be honest, I should say that if I needed to choose between you and your mother I would have a serious problem in my hands..."

She looked at me, smiled, and reluctantly said:

"Mark... I... I must confess that I'm really... attached to you, too. I didn't say anything before because... Fuck, before you're my mother's husband, and I didn't want to give the impression that..."

"Psst... You don't need to explain yourself. Over these last months I understood that loving more than one person is not as absurd as society make it look. And... I know I didn't have said this in this context before, but I love you, Isabella. You make me feel calm, relaxed, even with your hot temper..."

She laughed and, with her eyes wet and clearly emotive, said:

"I'm so happy to hear that... I was feeling so guilty... Our arrangement was sex, and only sex, but then..."

"Then we fell in love, I know. And this is exactly why I want to talk about something with you, something I should have said before but didn't."

She looked at me, then at her feet, and hesitated before saying:

"I think I know what it is..."

"You do???"

"Yes... It's about Hellen, isn't it?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but I didn't know what to say. How the fuck did she know? Maybe Hellen said something to her? No, I didn't think so...

"Y... Yes."

"Mark, I think I always knew. She was the first, wasn't she? Way before me and Olivia?"

She was still looking at her feet, and that was the first time I had seen her insecure about something. It was right then that I realized how fragile she was behind all that "strong woman" façade, and with heart melting I embraced her before saying:

"In time, yes. But not in feelings... Isabella, please don't be mad at me. I... I didn't know how to tell you, and so I kept postponing this conversation over and over..."

She finally looked at me, a smile on her face, and said:

"I'm not mad, Mark... You know... I think it's better this way. It's really difficult to keep things like they are, so many secrets and lies... I feel guilty so many times..."

We kept silent for some time before she continued, her self-assuredness going back to normal:

"Does she know about me and Olivia?"

"No, she doesn't."

"I think you should tell her. And tell Olivia about her, too."

"I've been thinking about it. But don't you think they could feel jealous? I mean, their relationship with me is not like yours."

"Yes, I know... Hellen, particularly, is still very immature. She sees you almost as her father, a little like Olivia but in a more childish way. But I think that, if you make her feel safe and stress that your feelings for her haven't changed, she will be ok with it. Olivia... Well, I can talk to her first, we are very close now."

"Maybe... Maybe you could tell Hellen, too?"

She looked at me with a thoughtful face and, after a few seconds, said:

"Maybe we could all do it together. I mean, I speak to Olivia first, make her understand that it changes nothing, and then the three of us can speak with Hellen at the same time. What do you think?"

"I think you're right. Hellen looks at you with respect, she admires you. Your opinion will be important. And Olivia loves you very much, too..."

She smiled and kissed me tenderly, saying:

"Thanks to you. I thought I would never have her, and I love her so much..."

"No, thanks to you. You're a fantastic woman, Isabella..."

She smiled once more, proud of herself, and started to kiss my chest, then my stomach, and by the time she got to my cock it was already hard and ready for her mouth. She opened her pink, delicate lips and looked directly into my eyes before engulfing me and starting to suck, and I moaned, the intense feelings caused by her tongue and lips growing inside me. She knew I loved to cum inside her mouth and we always ended our dates like that, with a good, old blowjob to make me relax before going home.

I let her suck for some time, my orgasm getting closer by the second, and I was almost there when I found the energy to say:

"But there's... Oh, like that, sweetie, like that... There's one more thing I would like to ask you..."

She looked at me with a curious expression but never let my cock go, and I took a deep breath before continuing:

"Do you think we could tell... Oh, you will make me cum in no time, Isabella... Oh... Tell your mother?"

She looked shocked with my suggestion but, seeing I was nearing the point of no return, increased her pace, her blue eyes still looking at me as she knew I liked, and I felt my balls boiling.

"Yes, sweetheart... Yes, I'm going to cum, suck it, drink my cum as you always do my cocksucker, my beautiful, delicious cocksucker!"

And I came wave after wave, her throat working fast to transfer every drop to her stomach, until I could no more and relaxed my entire body, completely spent. She continued to suck for some time and then to lick the entire shaft until it was completely clean before finally letting it go, already flacid, and return to my side.

She rested over my chest and, with her sweet voice, said:

"About mom... I... I really don't know. It would solve everything, no more secrets, no more risks, no more guilt... But..."

Her voice seemed to come from another room or even another planet, as sleepy as I was after the treatment she gave me, and I had to rub my eyes before saying:

"God, your mouth is... Is something else!"

She smiled at me and replied:

"It's yours anytime you want it, handsome..."

Smiling back, I continued:

"Yes, it would solve everything if your mom is OK with it, but it could mean a hecatomb if she isn't."

"Exactly."

"Do you have any plans, any ideas of how we could try to do it? I mean, you've lived with her way longer than me and, judging for the things you said to Olivia that day in the kitchen, your mother was a bit... free in the past."

"Not free, slutty. I meant what I said. She had a boyfriend a day and took every one of them home even having three young daughters. It was a nightmare for me, the older one but still a teenager, to try to explain what was happening to my sisters when she started screaming like she still... Well, like she does with you, but now at least you're really together..."

"And when have she changed? I mean, when have she stopped doing that?"

"About ten years ago, when one of those boyfriends entered our room at night and tried to grab my tits."

"What???"

"Yes, but nothing happened. I always feared something could happen with one of us and so always slept with something at hand. That day it was a big, heavy pan. I believe he still have a few bumps on his head to this day, as I needed to throw the pan out after I have finished with him."

I laughed hard imagining the scene, a twenty-year-old Isabella attacking the poor idiot that thought he could grab her tits uninvited, and she couldn't help and laughed too. She was especially beautiful that day, and I looked into her eyes and slowly approached her, kissing her lips tenderly and lovingly before embracing her.

We stayed like that for some time until I continued:

"I think you're right. We should start with Olivia, I mean, you should tell her, and then, if she is OK with it, we can tell Hellen..."

"And maybe, if everything goes well and Olivia and Hellen are all right, we can ask Olivia and Hellen to talk to mom first, both of them together..."

"Olivia and Hellen? Why?"

She didn't reply, and I touched her hand trying to make her feel safer to say what she wanted. After hesitating a little, she finally answered:

"Well, as I said that day in the kitchen, Olivia... Olivia is her favorite, and right after that is Hellen. If both of them are there, the chances are way better..."

"Your mother loves you, Isabella..."

"In a way, yes. But after that day, when Olivia... Well, when Olivia told her what I did, she changed with me. I'm the dirty one, the one that can be a bad influence. Imagine that, someone that was a whore her entire life..."

"Hey, hey, hey, honey... Don't do that with yourself. I know you're hurt, and I sincerely think you have the right to be, but she is still your mother and I can say that she loves you. She... Well, she talked to me about you more than once."

"She did???"

"Yes... She never said anything about you liking girls, but she asked me more than once if I thought you were happy. Now I understand, she felt guilty for what happened but, as she is a bit like you, never had the stomach to talk to you about that."

Isabella smiled, a sad smile but a smile nonetheless, and I waited a few moments before adding:

"Let's see what happens, ok? I mean, let's do as you suggested, but don't close your heart to your mother. I think that, in the end, everything will be fine."

She smiled again and, satisfied, I looked casually to my clock and panicked:

"Fuck! It's already past seven! We should already be home! Come on, let's go!"

***

The first phase of our little plan worked perfectly. Olivia was a little jealous of me and Hellen at first but, after some talk and promises from me, she relaxed. Now, it was time to talk to Hellen...

"I'm so happy!"

Against all the expectations, she was very excited and happy to know her two sisters were involved with me, too... It was Saturday afternoon, about ten days after me and Isabella decided to tell Olivia and Hellen the truth, and we were in the living room, their mother out to do some shopping.

Seeing Hellen's reception, Isabella laughed, the childish way her sister reacted amusing her. As Hellen was by my side I embraced her and said:

"I'm happy that you understand it too, my jewel... You know it changes nothing, right?"

"Yes, it does, daddy! Now we can do whatever we want, no more secrets. Like, I can kiss you right now!"

And she glued her lips to mine and invaded my mouth with her tongue, making my cock go from 0 to 100 in a second. I returned the kiss, her scent invading my brain, and Olivia, probably a little jealous, walked from where she was and sat at my other side, starting to kiss my neck

I stayed like that for some time, the two younger sisters kissing and touching me, until Isabella, smiling and ready to please me, kneeled down in front of me and pushed my shorts and underpants down to my ankles, looking into my eyes before going down on my cock eagerly. I immediately started to moan and, completely dominated by the lust, pushed both Hellen's and Olivia's heads down, and as soon as they saw their sister was sucking me, they understood what I wanted.

Seconds later, I had three tongues and lips sucking, licking and kissing my shaft and my balls, making me crazier and crazies. I didn't need more than a minute to announce:

"Girls... Oooooh... I... Oh, I'm going to... The rug, don't let any of it into the rug..."

Olivia and Hellen put their mouths in the base of my cock, one if each side, and Isabella took the tip inside her mouth, and like that they sucked me together, moving their heads in a perfect rhythm until I started to scream like their mother usually did:

"Ooooh, fuuuuckkk!! Oh, yes, girls, suck everything... Drink it all, it's yours!!"

I never had had an orgasm like that, trembling while I felt Isabella do what she loved to do: gulp down my cum. It was so intense, so unreal that I almost passed out, and it took me probably more than five minutes to open my eyes again just to see the three of them over the rug, completely naked and licking and touching each other, in an impossibly erotic scene.

Hellen looked still very timid, licking Olivia's pussy in an amateurish way while directed by Isabella, and Isabella herself was sitting over Olivia's face, pressing her clit frenetically over her sister's mouth with her eyes half-opened. From the midst of that cloud of excitement, as soon as she saw I was "back" she motioned to me, pointing to Hellen, and said:

"Mark... H... Hellen is all alone there, wanting someone to... To make her feel better... Oh... Yes, Olly, like this..."

I got up, my legs still trembling, but as soon as I got closer to Hellen and saw her tongue going inside Olivia's pussy lips, my energy returned and my cock sprung to life. Eagerly, I positioned myself behind her and put my cock into her soaked pussy that, by then, was already acostumed with my sex, and pushed hard and at once, making her moan at her sister's love hole. I instantly started to move in and out of her, her young, chubby body trembling with excitement at each movement, and we fucked like that for some time, each one taking care of the other.

The first one to cum was Isabella, soaking her sister's face with her juices before, with fire in her eyes, getting up and coming to my side, where she started to kiss me while I fucked Hellen. Seconds later, her two sisters increased their moans and came together, one from my cock buried inside her tunnel and the other from her sister's clumsy but eager licking, and finally I came, hard and nice, filling Hellen's womb with my juice and collapsing over her.

We stayed like that, me on top of Hellen and Hellen on top of Olivia, with Isabella lying to the side of Olivia and kissing her, until I finally said:

"Girls... Your mom is almost home, and I still want to talk to you about something me and Isabel have talked about..."