Full Moon at Lake Conroe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was calm. There were some birds flying low over the water, calling to one another from their perch in the trees. Here and there the water surface was broken by a fish jumping up to snatch some bug into its mouth and enjoy a snack. There were distant sounds of engines roaring to life, but none closeby. Some human voices could be heard, also distant, sounding like children squealing with some delight. Tah was content to sip at her coffee and simply let the morning come to her - mostly so that the ache in her head was allowed to evaporate.

Zara did not appear until close to ten, and she looked like she'd taken the worst of it. She had her coffee, and sat heavily in a rocking chair. "Fuck, I feel awful," she reported. "Why didn't you stop me from drinking?"

Tah, who's stomach had calmed and headache been chemically removed, gave Zara a grin. "Since when do you ever listen to me?" she retorted.

"Hah," Zara chuckled. "Did you eat?"

"Not yet."

"Let's eat," Zara suggested. They returned to the cottage and made a light breakfast, and then prepared coolers for a long day on the water. There was plenty of sunscreen, water, ice, alcohol, hats, and food to go around. Just before noon, Zara eased her boat away from the dock, and piloted the craft out towards the deeper water in the center of this long channel.

Tahlia was content to study the homes on the shore. One cottage drew her eye a little longer than others, as two women were standing on the porch, talking. One taller, dirty blonde hair, one more petite, a platinum color. Tah waved and saw their faces, even at a distance, split into grins as they waved back. Then the channel widened even more, and Zara stomped on the gas, and the long afternoon of riding around aimlessly began.

By late afternoon, the boat was drifting aimlessly as the two women drifted in and out of a sun-drenched doze. The ample skin exposed to the sun was studiously slathered in sunscreen. The little pilot's chairs were kicked back, allowing a more reclined position. Neither talked much, allowing the sun to bake away any lingering remnants to the previous nights' excesses.

"This feels sooooo fucking good," Zara said at one point.

"The best," Tah confirmed. Those were the only words spoken for the better part of an hour. The boat rocked slightly from the waves generated by all of the boats passing by, the water slapping randomly against the hull a pleasant, ennui-inducing sound.

Around seven, Zara drove the boat to her favorite haunt, a little lakeside restaurant. She'd made reservations, and the two got out of the boat, sarongs wrapped around their waists, the bikini-covered torsos getting a great deal of looks from everyone in the bar. They sat and had a drink and ate their food and continued to talk lightly and easily the entire time.

Later, Tahlia could not decide whether it was the long day spent in the sun, or the ingestion of food and a drink or two. But towards the end of the meal, she found herself fidgeting in her seat a little. Well, more than a little.

Tahlia had long battled her sex drive. There usually was a long, slow build. Too many of her lovers had skipped foreplay, and the resulting sex had lacked fulfillment. It seemed that her body and mind required it. But once such foreplay was properly triggered, her need for sex was so powerful that she tended to shed inhibitions.

Was it Zara's gorgeous body? Her witty banter? Or baking in the sun all day? Or was it the good food and drink? Tah could not put her mind on it - exactly - but there was an insistent heat between her legs that had nothing to do with the hot sun. It was an internal heat, a maddening itch. She could not get comfortable, with the pulsing throbbing she felt between her legs.

And was it Zara? Tahlia had, for many years, pondered what lesbian love would be like. She did not think that she was a lesbian; her fantasies and daydreams about a potential future always included a man. She liked men, loved them actually. Was her ultimate fantasy really that boring? She wanted a good man, a man who treated her well and with respect, who knew how to turn her on and satisfy her cravings! She had enjoyed one such lover, many years prior, who had unlocked her body's passions each time he touched her. There was nothing like looking down, looking at his hard cock poking out from his body, just before he plunged that tool into her wet, needy pussy.

But he had proven to be unsuitable in other ways.

So more than once, she had thought about making love to a woman. Women knew each other's most intimate secrets, and judging from the forums she occasionally read on the internet, more women were like her, wanting or even needing foreplay before digging into actual intercourse. So it stood to reason that a woman might actually entice her more sexually. It wasn't exactly fear that held her back; she had never had an opportunity present itself.

So sitting there, shifting uncomfortably in her seat, she started making these acute realizations. The first was that she was grateful for the sarong, to cover what she thought was certainly a damp gusset in her bikini bottoms. But she was aware of other things, like how beautifully Zara's breasts swelled, how pretty her face was both looking at it, and in those moments she got to study it in profile.

That made her pause. They had covered Tah's sexual history, in some degree. But Zara had been mute about hers. No "this old boyfriend" lines. Even when Tah's stories had leaned perhaps a bit tawdry, Zara had merely smiled. She had not offered commentary. Tah was wondering why.

Wait...was she a lesbian? Was that why? Suddenly Tah's brain was whirling. Was it her own fired body leading to that conclusion? What if she was wrong? What if...what if. There was no question more dangerous, she thought. What if she was wrong? What if she was right? What if. She was so preoccupied in her own head that she barely heard Zara ask her something.

"Hey!" Tah was jerked out of her reverie by the sharp smack Zara had applied to her forearm. "Hello! Is there anyone there? Tah, are you all right?"

"Yeah yeah," she said fast, trying to cover her tracks. "Just day dreaming I guess."

"Are you ready? To go?" Zara demanded.

"Yes, yes, I'm ready," Tah said. She winced as she stood, feeling a trickle of wetness on her inner thigh that was absolutely not related to water. Damn.

She took a seat in her chair while Zara brought the engine to life, and carefully guided the craft away from the pier. Once they were in the deep water, she pushed the boat hard, screaming over the water. Tah studied Zara, watching how her long, black hair was swept back from her face from the speed of their boat. How her face in profile was almost perfect, her concentration on the driving near total. The day was nearing its end, the western skies filled with a sinking sun, and it was only the sunglasses they wore that allowed Zara to navigate. Due to the roaring of the wind in her ears and that of the engine, there was no possibility to talk.

Tah, remaining in her own mind, grew both hornier and more nervous. Shit!

***

"Fuck this," Nikki said, tossing a dust-covered rag onto the table. "I'm tired!" she announced. Amanda looked over and smiled, more in relief.

"About damn time. I need a drink, too."

"Oh, that big meeting?" Nikki said. "Sorry, love, I should have asked earlier."

"Nah, it's fine," Amanda assured her wife. They moved towards the fridge, where a bottle of white wine was chilling. Nikki snatched it by its neck, uncorked it and poured two generous glasses. Nikki patted Amanda's shoulder, and nodded her head before leading the way to the wide back porch on the cottage, the one that overlooked the lake.

They settled into the wood, high-backed rocking chairs. They were so comfortable to sit in, Amanda thought, and the gentle rocking was just perfect for easing out of a difficult day. "Here's to us," Amanda said, raising her glass.

Nikki's smile brightened considerably. "I'll drink to that."

Amanda managed not to scowl at the first sip. Usually she liked chardonnay, but this was...rather dreadful to her palate. But since Nikki bought it, she said nothing.

"Whoa," Nikki said, holding the glass up and peering critically at the golden liquid in the glass, turning the glass to study closer. "This sucks!" she said.

Amanda breathed more gently. "My thoughts exactly."

"Fuck that, get the Glenn," Nikki said, grabbing the wine glass out of Amanda's hand and dumping it over the wide rail of the porch onto the grass below.

"Now you're talking." Amanda went inside and got together a little ice bucket, and found two cleanish rocks glasses. The Glenfiddich 15-year single malt bottle was on the counter. Amanda gathered the materials and brought them out, setting them all down on the little table between the two rockers. Nikki opened the bottle, pouring out a finger for them both, neat.

Amanda closed her eyes at the first tiny sip, giving a satisfied "aaahhhhh" from the smooth taste of the scotch.

"Now that is sooo much better," Nikki agreed.

"Strike that label from our list of wines."

"Hell yeah!" Nikki laughed. She shifted gears pretty smoothly. "All right, tell me," she said, rolling the liquid around in her glass while looking over wearing an expectant expression.

So Amanda did, relating the tale of the day's stressful meeting. It was a quick tale, and then they continued talking about Amanda's work in general. She liked running the law firm, even if it had challenges from time to time.

It was as pleasant a way to pass as Friday evening as you could get. Good alcohol, a spectacular setting, and adorable, intelligent companionship. From both their left and right, the sounds of parties gearing up could be heard. The laughter, high pitched from girls, deep and resonating from men. That mixed with the occasional sounds of engines, both boat and land varieties, nearing then fading away. Birds flew and chirped, as the boats all headed towards their docks, the water began to grow still and still. By the time that only the last vestiges of light remained in the sky, the water's surface was glassy. There was not a breeze at all; the air was hot and still.

Still, Amanda and Nikki carried on their conversation. Without the interruptions of phones and computers, they could completely relax. Focusing on one another. A couple of citronella candles were lit, to keep the bugs away, which was the only light. Amanda at one point caught herself staring at the candle reflections in Nikki's eyes. She smiled softly.

"What?" Nikki caught the smile. It was not a demanding question, more of a softer one.

"Your eyes are reflecting the candle light," Amanda said. She grinned, and set her glass down and stood up. She felt a sudden urge to stretch, and flung her fingertips towards the ceiling and got up on her tiptoes, groaning softly from the stretching out of her body. She shook out her hands and moved forward, resting her arms on the wide railing and looking out into the darkness, the nearly-full moon rising and casting a silvery light over the world.

"It's so gorgeous here," Amanda said very softly. The revelers on either side had music going and were now in full night-time swing, but they were far enough away from their cottage that it was mere background noise. White noise.

"It is," Nikki agreed. "Move over."

Amanda looked back and left, and saw Nikki scooting forward on her rocker. She grinned. "Why?" she demanded.

"You know why," Nikki breathed quietly.

"Oh, well, if you must," Amanda made a show of sighing heavily, but the sudden excitement in her tone said something else. She slid over until she was standing in front of Nikki, well aware that her legs were stretched out and that Nikki's eyes were studying her petite, curvy ass. She could almost feel the tingles from the staring of those eyes.

"You're so perfect," Nikki said. She had been saying this from the first moment that they had found the courage to meet after a long online run-up.

"So are you," Amanda whispered back. She felt the explosion of heat in her loins, from the anticipation. She had gone so many years without satisfying sex in her stale marriage, and now this lesbian whom she had married almost on a whim turned out to be the most perfect partner she could have ever asked for. Even her kids approved of Nikki, and they typically only approved of whatever their father had said.

"Mmmmm," Nikki said softly. There was a scrape, wood sliding over wood, and then Amanda closed her eyes once Nikki's fingers grazed lightly against the back of her knees.

"Don't tickle me," Amanda warned. "We want pleasure, not a mess!"

"Hah," Nikki said. "Bend forward more," she directed.

Amanda had never really been the alpha in bed. Sometimes she liked to call shots, but more often she was happiest when she was being directed. This was especially enjoyable between her and Nikki, because her wife was definitely an alpha. Nikki liked to control the action, do this or that or whatever.

When Nikki's hands slid up over the backs of her thighs and rose over her hips, Amanda exhaled steadily as her need exploded in her body. Nikki's simplest touch heated her, heated her like none other. By the time her shorts and panties were off, she was sure that Nikki would find her pussy already soaked and desperate to be touched.

"Mmmmm," Nikki said again, as fingers curled into the loose waistband of the shorts, then the clingy panties underneath. Amanda shivered as her bottoms were drawn down off of her legs. When Nikki's hand pressed to her ass, she had to bite her lip against making a noisy moan. There was no thought of going inside; both women had found they each had a definite interest in outdoor sex with the possibility of somewhat watching them.

"Oh fuck Nik...fuck!" Amanda gasped softly, feeling Nikki's fingers glide between her legs. Amanda widened her base, scooting her feet further apart, and balanced herself just a little on the railing. It was wide enough to do so, Amanda judged.

Amanda's breathing slowed when Nikki removed her fingers, but the sounds of Nikki slurping her own fingers heightened Amanda's intensity suddenly.

"Taste good?" Amanda whispered.

"The best," Nikki said. "And now...I need more. Much, much more!" she announced.

"You better get your taste," Amanda breathed softly.

"Fuck a taste, I want a meal," Nikki moaned. Amanda felt hands grip her ass and spread the cheeks apart. One hand roamed up her back and pressed, and Amanda leaned over the railing a little more. There was a moment of pure thrill, being outside and utterly exposed to her wife. But when Nikki's long, pointy tongue struck her flesh, all worries were lost. All thoughts were lost.

Amanda had already clamped her lower lip between her teeth in anticipation. That was the only tenuous defense against the screeching moan that she so badly wanted to make. That was part of the fun of the outdoor sex, the balancing of her own vocalizations against the knowledge that both parties would shut down completely to listen to some chick getting well and truly fucked!

Nikki's tongue traveled, up and down. Amanda's breathing grew shallower and fast, especially when Nik used both hands to yank her ass cheeks apart harder, plunging her tongue in from that behind position. Nikki's face was pressed tightly into Amanda's body, and the tongue never stopped moving, twisting, curling and turning.

Amanda gripped the railing hard. She was panting now, releasing her lip, panting over and over as the searing heat of the passionate sex drove her relentlessly forward. Nikki knew how to make her cum. Oh god did she! Sometimes it seemed that Nikki's tongue was long enough to tickle her g-spot. Maybe. Or maybe she was just lost in pleasure, waves of it, smashing against her, battering her. She always visualized sexual arousal in such a way, being tossed and turned in an ocean of pleasure, not in control, immersed within it.

Nikki's tongue slithered out and there was a moment, both women breathing hard and fast. Just then, Amanda was put under a new pleasure, as Nikki's tongue began sliding around in circles over her ass. Both women had found a taste for this taboo pleasure, and Nikki absolutely loved doing it. Her tongue moved faster and faster, and Amanda softly whispered "deeper" a couple of times, then moaned as the tongue's worming sensations added new shockwaves of pleasure.

Nikki kept one hand on firmly holding Amanda's ass, fingers pressing and releasing. Her tongue slithered and danced, and then she easily parted Amanda's pussy with two fingers, before adding a third. She began to thrust her fingers up inside Amanda, curling a little on the inside, twisting and spreading fingers. Amanda's resulting pants came even faster, even shallower, and the tunnel vision that she got that preceded a big orgasm started. All she saw was the glassy surface of the water, as blackness began to blot out all peripheral vision.

The orgasm rose up with blinding speed, as it often did under Nikki's tongue. Amanda groaned much more noisily, sharply sucking in breath and holding it, then exploded with several grunting gasps, her lower body undergoing the powerful spasms of the orgasm. The walls of her pussy clamped tight on Nikki's fingers, and her ass puckered and relaxed over and over.

In that moment, in that exact moment, Nikki pulled back a little to watch in the silvery light Amanda's powerful orgasm. Amanda, in that moment, dropped her lower body further over the railing under the wracking spasms. Balance was gone, and Amanda uttered a squeal just as her lower body went flying over the rail.

Years and years of childhood gymnastics created muscle memory - even from nearly forty years earlier. Amanda's neck was tucked, and she was able to hit the ground in a bit of a roll, although it was much more awkward than when she was ten. The heavy thud of her hitting the ground completed the move, and by the time she was prone on her back, Nikki was squealing, looking over the rail for a moment, then scampering down the steps.

"Oh my god Amanda are you all right?" she clamored, dropping to her knees beside the prone Amanda.

Amanda turned her head, and saw the expression of horror mingling with concern on Nikki's face. "Ouch," she said softly.

Amanda was not the sort of woman who gave herself over to hilarity often. But there were moments that she was overwhelmed by the humor of the moment, and going ass over teacups over the railing in the midst of a good orgasm struck her funnybone and hit it hard. She began to giggle. Her hands went to her belly, as the hard laughter began to suck her breath from her body, and her stomach nearly cramped from the way she was holding it from the uncontrollable laughter.

"No no no I'm gonna peeeeeee!" Amanda wailed next, still laughing so hard that tears flooded her eyes, and Nikki was grinning before she too began giggling. Amanda did lose control of her bladder a moment later, which both found even funnier, and their laughter rose to gale volumes. Amanda, prone, and Nikki, kneeling, were simply caught in throes of laughter at the moment.

Amanda finally opened her jaw widely enough to crack it, blinking and wiping her face. "Oh my fucking god!" she chortled, still not under control.

"I mean, I've heard of orgasms that knock you off your feet, but I didn't mean literally!" Nikki said.

"Oh fuck NIK!" Amanda went through another cyclone of giggles, before she finally regained some control again. "Oh Jesus," she managed.

Nikki grinned and shook her head, her own jaw opening and closing, using her hand to wipe away her own tears. "That's a story we'll have to tell someone!" she chortled.