Full Moon at Lake Conroe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both fell asunder to a new round of giggles, but this was didn't last as long nor was as all-encompassing. "Oh fuck. This might hurt in the morning," Amanda finally said.

"Are you all right? Seriously?" Nikki demanded.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm a mess. But I'm fine."

"Pissing yourself was the best."

Amanda giggled. "I know right? Thank god I took gymnastics as a girl, knowing how to fall."

"I hear you," Nikki said as she stood up. She held her hands out, which Amanda took before getting hauled to her feet.

"God, you're covered in grass!" Nikki said.

"I need a shower," Amanda admitted, looking down at her legs.

"Mmmm should we take it together?" Nikki purred. It reminded Amanda that she'd not touched Nikki. Yet.

"Yes," Amanda said simply, and they clasped hands and went into the cottage, closing the door behind and flicking out the lights on their way to the bathroom, where Amanda got clean and Nikki got to cum. Three times, she whispered later as they settled into the sheets, preparing to sleep. "Three times."

Not unusually, Amanda was up first in the morning. She was a little sore, especially in her back, from the fall. Her steps were slower than usual, and she winced as her body protested any movement at all. She slipped into comfort clothing and busied herself brewing a pot of coffee. She got out some light food for breakfast, and made a few round trips out to the porch and once the pot was brewed, poured two cups. Hers she left on the counter; she walked Nikki's back to the bedroom and wafted the mug around her nose until Nikki's eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning!" Amanda said brightly.

Nikki's eyes smiled brightly, seeing first the cup then her wife holding it. "How are you?"

"A little sore. Someone chucked me over the railing last night," she commented dryly.

"Serves me right for letting go," Nikki said.

"Or next time we tie me off!" Amanda laughed. Seeing Nikki take the mug, she stood. "Breakfast is on the porch," she announced.

"Be right there," Nikki replied. About ten minutes later, her face still a little damp from the brief but vigorous scrub, she took up her seat and sipped and ate. It was going to be a hot one, hot and still and humid. So the two women sat and rocked and chatted lightly for a while. They resumed their cleaning duties after an hour or so, and knocked off my noon.

They were standing, leaning against the rail, watching some of the boat traffic out on the lake.

"Oooh, those two look pretty," Nikki pointed out, seeing a dark-haired woman piloting the boat next to a short-haired blonde. Both were in bikinis, and both filled out their 'kinis well. The blonde raised a hand to wave, and both Amanda and Nikki returned the gesture. "Looks like fun out there," Nikki commented.

"Well, we could rent one," Amanda said.

"Nah," Nikki said after brief consideration. "Didn't we talk about heading over to town and shopping?"

"We did. And we should."

"Let's go, then!"

***

The boat puttered along very slowly now. The last bits of purplish light were low in the west, and the full moon was rapidly rising over the water.

"Zara?"

"Yeah, Tah?"

"Could we just like...sit here and watch the moon come up over the lake?"

Zara's eyes turned to Tah for a moment. "Sounds good to me," she agreed. She steered the boat closer to the shoreline that was all state park land. There were no homes in this stretch, only some shallow water and lots of vegetation. She ended up killing the engine and turned the pilot's seat around to match Tah, and silently the two of them watched the moon slowly rise over the lake.

Both spun their chairs around, and stared out of the back of the boat, simply watching the moon's rise. Tah, despite her horniness, was able to take in all of the moments. The glassy reflection of the moon on the lake. The waning calls of birds, one last warning to stay away, or maybe its a call to nearby friendly birds that all is well, and that it's safe to bed down in their nests. The cottages along the other bank were quieter this night. The boat did not move, and neither woman moved a muscle, simply content to watch as the silvery light bathed the lake in nearly enough light to see clearly.

It wasn't planned. Tah felt a need to stretch, and slowly but steadily moved both arms out, pointing them out straight, and moving them in a wide circle. Whether Zara caught the move or whether she was moving herself neither woman knew. Their hands touched. Neither pulled away. Instead, their fingers met, sliding into one another. Slowly their heads turned, their eyes looking at one another in the pale light of the moon.

Tah felt the tug. It was subtle, and she swiveled slowly in her chair. She realized that there was a bit of a squeak in the chair, one she had not heard that entire day over the roar of engines. Zara's breathing was suddenly faster, those dark, Latina eyes radiating intensity. Zara pulled and Tah moved slowly.

The moon looked on as Tah was brought to her feet. Slowly Zara's arms enveloped the Aussie, and then Tah was suddenly painfully aware of how her breasts felt smashed against Zara's. How full and supple the bare skin that was exposed felt, pressed to the other woman's. How erect her nipples had become, and then when Zara moved her body just the smallest bit, sliding to the side, the blossom of warm pleasure she felt emanating from the area.

Then, those dark, bewitching eyes. Gazing hard into Tah's, boring a hole into her mind and into her very soul. God I want her to kiss me, the fleeting through bounced inside Tah's skull. Around and around, echoing and doubling over itself until it was a cacophony of noise...that ceased, going utterly silent, the moment Zara's full lips pressed to hers.

Tah had no real memory of opening her mouth. How the tongues began dancing. She was enthralled, the Latina's taste foreign yet delightful. Her tongue, smaller than a man's, darted inside her mouth, pressing and questing, sliding and pleasuring. She moaned softly into the kiss, quietly, aware of how tightly Zara's clasp felt around her body. She pressed herself forward, giving into the kiss, pushing back against Zara's soft body.

Fingers found bikini strings, and tugged. The influx of pressure, just from fabric against her readied pussy underneath, left Tah to gasp into the kiss. After the gasp, she kissed hard, and steadier herself. Letting her hand rise up until her palm pressed against Zara's breast.

It was so warm! Soft yet firm, supple and delightful. Now it was Zara who gave the little gasp into this kiss, and how easy it was for Tah to slip the top to the side, and expose the dark areola with the stiff nipple. Tah found it with her fingers, exploring the texture of the bud of flesh, knowing it was bigger than hers. Finding the touch delightful.

Still Zara kissed harder yet. Tongue pressing and pressing, and now hips came together. Zara pushed hard into Tah's, pressing her back to the wall of the boat. Her ass hit that wall, and there was a moan, another one, and this one was quite a bit louder. Zara's torso leaned back a little, breaking the kiss, and then she planted both hands on Tah's tits. "Oh yes," Zara hissed softly, pulling the top away and letting it fall to the floor. "Oh yes," she repeated.

When her soft lips covered the nipple, Tah threw her head back and brought her fingers up to the back of Zara's neck. Her fingers remained lightly resting there, her head thrown back, giving over to the pleasure. Zara's tongue was doing something amazing, mind-blowingly pleasurable, and Tah cut loose with a high-pitched moan of pleasure. "Oooooh yessssssss!"

***

"So, are we meeting them tomorrow?" Amanda wanted to know.

Nikki's face was bathed in the blue light of her cellular, as she tapped her fingers quickly on the screen. She smiled and nodded quickly, "Yeah, looks like. About eleven," she added.

"Sounds like fun. Do you want to sleep here and drive in really early, or go home tomorrow?" Amanda asked.

"I'm not prepared to go into the lab on Monday without stopping home first," Nikki demurred.

"Yeah, I'll walk into my office naked, Nik," Amanda scoffed. "No, we'd have to get up probably around five?" she suggested.

"Depends, if we live it up," Nikki said lightly. She set the phone down, face down, and lifted her scotch. "Play it by ear?" she suggested.

"Sure," Amanda agreed. She looked out as the sun's last rays began to soften into darkness in the west. "What a night for a full moon," she breathed softly next.

"I know. We could not have asked for a better weekend," Nikki said. "Today was fun," she said next.

"It was," Amanda agreed. They had shopped slowly, moving from store to store, talking when necessary, silently browsing at other times. Showing each other the things they found cute or adorable. Pondering decisions, making some purchases, but not going crazy, either.

The little cantina in town was their supper spot. They ordered tall margaritas and shared a delicious lime-cilantro salad then split a burrito. The heat of the day, topping out near one hundred, kept most people out of the streets and into places like this cantina. Even moving the twenty or so paces from one store to the next was enough to bring discomfort.

"I'm glad we didn't go out on the lake today," Amanda said.

"It would have been fine," Nikki disagreed lightly, "but all in all, you're probably right."

"We'll be in this heat tomorrow."

"Yeah, but with cold drinks and shade," she added.

"And boats."

"And booze."

"And water."

"There's always a jump in the lake to cool you off," Nikki agreed.

"Oh, that boat just cut its power," Amanda said next, tilting her chin towards the opposite shore. A single boat had been cruising slowly along the opposite shore. There were, by the looks of it, two people in the boat but from the distance it was hard to make out their genders.

"Probably going to watch the moon rise," Nikki said. She stood and leaned against the same rail Amanda had pitched over the night prior, except Nikki clutched the rail tightly while craning her neck to the sky. "Talk about a romantic moment," she concluded as she returned to her rocker.

"We'll get to enjoy that moonlight, too," Amanda said with a smile.

"Hell yes, girl!" Nikki chuckled softly. She took a sip. "I'm so happy we agreed to meet, Am," she said next, her voice soft but very sober.

Amanda's first inclination was to make a joke, but as her eyes slid to meet those of her wife, she saw that it would not have been a good spot. "I am as well. I love you," she replied simply.

"I love you!" Nikki smiled. "It makes me happy to say it."

"And me to hear it." A sip. "And say it."

Nikki nodded. There was not really a need to speak further. Nikki offered her hand, which Amanda took, and they sat together silently on the porch, sipping on their scotch from time to time, content with one another's company and to one each other's hand. The moon began to rise steadily, casting its ghostly light over the land, and both women saw that the water's surface had gone glassy smooth. Amanda was able to see the vague outline of the boat still resting on the opposite shore.

Sound travels oddly over water. There was something about the flat, reflective nature of the surface that let sounds carry much further than they would otherwise. And so a soft, feminine moan that sounded distinctly sexual in nature reached both of their ears. Amanda and Nikki's heads turned to look at one another, and both smiled. By more unspoken consent, they were out of their chairs and leaning against the railing, but remaining absolutely silent. Waiting.

***

"I've been dreaming of this," Zara whispered. The kiss broke, their bared breasts crushed to one another. Zara's hands clung tightly to Tah's hips.

Tah's tongue poked out between her lips, and ran over the upper one from right to left. "Yes," she said simply. "Please," she added even more softly.

Zara's eyes held hers as her fingers moved, finding the strings to the bikini bottoms. Her fingers slipped inside, and she began to bend her knees, slowly drawing the bikini down. The little patch of fabric slid down far enough for Zara to see in the pale light the landing strip of hair, carefully attended, leading right to the cleft between her friend's legs. She stayed squatting, closing her eyes and breathing in slowly and steadily through her nose, getting a mixture of scents, but most importantly, the musky one she was expecting to detect.

"Someone's horny," Zara said as she looked up.

Tah's reaction was to part her legs more, and bit her lip a little before bobbing her head several times.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Zara wanted to know.

A head shake: No.

"I love lesbian virgins," Zara moaned. Then, she moved.

The next cry was Tah's loudest yet.

***

"Whoa!" Nikki said softly, hearing the warbling cry emanating from across the lake.

"Someone's getting her pussy licked I bet," Amanda crooned.

Nikki didn't think long or hard about what to say next. "There should be two of those."

"Thought you'd never offer!" Amanda giggled.

"Ha ha, me first today," Nikki retorted.

"Only if I can toss you over the rail," Amanda teased lightly while moving. Nikki's shorts were removed swiftly, and kicked carelessly to the side. After returning from their shopping and dinner, both women had showered, and knowing that sex was definitely on the menu for the night, neither woman had bothered with panties. Nikki turned, facing Amanda, her back to the water, and looked down as her wife's head moved forward. The mass of platinum hair tickled her skin, and then Amanda's knowing tongue slipped against her pussy.

The whisper was hot and urgent. "Oh fuck Am!"

***

Tah could not fathom it. The pleasure of Zara's tongue was wiping out thought. Her hips rocked forward, her fingers scrabbled madly for purchase on something...anything. Breath was shoved from her lungs from the physical weight of the sensation. She was beyond words in mere seconds.

And the sight! Looking down, looking at the raven-haired beauty's head, that lustrous hair reflecting just a little of the silvery light, was perfect. Tah couldn't believe how much she wanted to part her thighs, to thrust her hips into the mouth. A mouth and tongue that was moving over her pussy with an expertise that she'd never before savored.

"Oh fuck oh fuck fuck fuck," Tahlia groaned quietly.

Zara's mouth made an obscene smacking noise, and for a moment the tongue and its slithering pleasures were withdrawn. Zara took a couple of breaths, running her fingers up and down Tah's thighs. Even that simple act left the Aussie even more breathless...and then Zara dove back in.

"OOOOOHHHHH!" Tah cried out for a second, before cutting back on her vocalizations.

***

Nikki's head was thrown back, her body heaving and rocking forward under Amanda's knowing tongue. She heard the cry bounce over the water from across the lake, but it barely registered. She was focused on the intense pleasure, the slow but steady movements, and how Amanda's tongue had brought forth her pearl from under its hood.

Now Amanda focused on it, her tongue dancing over the little ball of nerve endings, spiking Nikki's arousal to fearsome heights. She was grinding her hips now, up and down, knowing that Amanda adored having Nikki smear her body all over her face.

Sure enough, Amanda's hands rose up and clasped hard onto Nikki's hard ass. She gripped and pulled, adding emphasis to Nikki's movements. The best part of the squeeze, feeling the supple muscle give way under her fingers. Nikki's breathing quickened, each one shallower adding little coos.

She gave that little gasp. "Oh....Oh Am!"

***

Tahlia felt it, the deep sensation in her belly, in her pussy. It was coming, and Zara's tongue never stopped moving. She was distantly aware that Zara's fingers were claws on her body, holding a butt cheek, clasping a thigh. Spreading her legs and pulling her harder into that mouth and tongue that never stopped moving.

Tah was shaking suddenly, and made a high-pitched but softer squeal. She stuttered her new lover's name softly, finding it almost impossible to anchor her tongue to the roof of her mouth to make out the first letter of Zara's name. It came out a groaning hiss.

And then...it rushed up. Exploded. Every nerve ending fired. Hairs on her arm felt like they were standing up. Breath was gone. There was only a long, low, shuddering groan and a gasp, and the orgasm stole the rest of Tah's strength. It was only Zara's strong hands and the angle of her head that kept Tah from sagging to her knees, then onto the floor of the boat. Instead, she was ravaged, the orgasm ripping and sending muscles into spasms and still Zara's tongue never stopped moving.

***

Amanda slathered her tongue faster and faster on Nikki's pussy. She adored everything about her wife, but the way that her wife's pussy got so thick and wet and creamy was perhaps the best. She had never imagined that orally pleasuring a woman would be so thrilling and fulfilling until she had tasted Nikki. Now she could not imagine anything better, the musky scent and the sweet taste of her nectar. And she wanted more and more, feeling Nikki's body create those natural juices almost to the point of a flow.

She knew her wife well, too. The short gasps and the moans, but mostly the way her hips jerked and the wetness became almost a river. The flooding from her pussy was lapped up fast by Amanda's, and expecting it, she was ready for it. Her tongue probed Nikki's depths, curling to gather the fluids, and then Nikki gave that hard, short gasp.

The muscles twitched and flexed, hard and repeatedly. The flood became a near-bath, and Amanda felt the hot wetness spread instantly from her mouth to her cheeks, her chin, dripping down onto her chest. Still her tongue moved, wiggling and lapping and staying tight on that clitoris. Nikki's body responded how it always did when Amanda kept her deep in the throes of an orgasm. She kept cumming. Hard and harder and harder.

***

Tahlia's legs finally became too wobbly to hold her up. She sank slowly, raking her back somewhat painfully against the edge of the boat. She sighed and moaned, shaking her head as she sank to the boat's floor.

"Tah! Are you okay?" Zara asked.

Tah looked up in time to see Zara using the back of her hand to wipe away the remnants of the juices that she'd just savored. "No," she whispered. "Yes. I don't know!"

"You tasted wonderful."

Tah realized that it was her own body's juices that Zara was wiping away. The thought struck her before her brain had a chance to cry out to stop. "Kiss me!" she demanded.

In the silvery light she was able to see the enormous smile that Zara sported right before she squatted and kissed hard. Tah was immersed in the kiss once again, the hot tongue dancing about now mixed with a sexual flavor that left her heart fluttering and her mind instantly fired again. Zara's hands gripped her arms, and Tah managed to stand again all while keeping her mouth firmly locked onto Zara's.

"Will you?" Zara asked breathlessly.

"I have to, I want to," Tah said hastily amending her first statement. "I want to know."

"You'll love it, I know," Zara assured her.

Tah leaned forward and kissed Zara hard, harder than she'd done yet. Her hands rose and found Zara's breasts, and she first marveled at how they felt in her hand. So firm, yet soft. Supple. The taut nipples that seemed to grow thicker and harder under her caress. Tah broke the kiss, and bent to take a nipple into her mouth.

The sensation was amazing. The little bud of flesh, hot and hard under her tongue, but not rock-hard. She could flick it around and move it under her tongue, and Zara's soft moans told her that she was enjoying the pleasure. Tah's fingers dropped to the Latina's hips and slid around to cup her ass in her hands. The skin texture was sensational, smooth and silky and soft.