Full Moon at Lake Conroe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With ease Tah undid Zara's bikini bottoms. She broke off from Zara's breast.

"My turn," she told Zara softly.

"Your turn," Zara agreed.

***

"Stop, no!" Nikki whispered urgently, pushing Amanda away. Nikki thudded to the porch floor, curling her feet up and wrapping her arms around them, and gave Amanda a watery look. "T-too much!" she mewled softly.

Amanda smiled as she ran her tongue over her lips and got the last taste of her wife. "Tasty."

"Hush," Nikki moaned a little, still breathing heavily. Her head rolled back. "FUCK! You make me cum so hard!" she blurted out.

Amanda settled down on the porch next to her wife, just sitting there. "Well, good," she giggled softly.

Another series of cries bounced off of the still water across the way. Nikki's head turned a little. "Did I do that?"

"No, you were quiet," Amanda reported.

"Damn. I don't know how I managed to keep silent!" she marveled.

"I know, usually you're screaming your head off," Amanda agreed easily.

"Must be you, you're so good at touching me!" Nikki breathed.

Amanda patted her wife's arm. "We're good for each other, Nik," Amanda said quietly. "That's what is so wonderful."

Just then, their conversation was interrupted by a high-pitched moan. "Is it me," Nikki asked quietly, "or is that a different voice?"

"Sounded a little different."

"Ooh! Lesbians then?" Nikki turned her head quickly, craning to look into the darkness. "I wish I could watch," she said.

"Hah, you and your voyeurism," Amanda chuckled.

***

Tah hesitated. Zara's pussy was right there, but she wanted to take in the moment. The sight was gorgeous. She had never thought of pussies as being gorgeous, but Zara's...was like perfect. Just perfect. And the scent was heavy and thick and almost had a physical hold on the back of her neck, pulling her in. Still she resisted, not out of fear, but to make this an indelible moment.

Which was good, because the moment her tongue hit that hot flesh with that heavy, musky taste she was utterly lost. Her tongue moved like she'd done it forever. The way that the flesh moved under her tongue, Zara's responses to her probes and licks. But she never really remembered any of that. She remembered the taste, and how Zara's cries of pleasure seemed to deepen her own pleasure. She licked and lapped and sucked, tasting it all, falling into the sensation of giving oral pleasure. Knowing already that she was likely never going to find a more erotic moment than giving another woman pleasure.

Zara's cries were musical in Tah's ears, driving her to lick faster and deep and explore more thoroughly. It wasn't long before Zara's hand dropped to her head and she let out a bit of a wail, and then Tah tasted another woman's cum for the first time. It was electric, and she lapped it up quickly.

***

About ten minutes later, Amanda and Nikki looked up at an engine rumbled to life. The boat emerged from the gloom on the far side of the lake, puttering its way towards the near shore, a bit to their right.

"Seems like those two had a good night," Nikki commented.

"Yes."

"While ours is just beginning."

Amanda grinned. "Yes!"

Nikki stood. Held out her hand. Amanda took it and stood up and followed Nikki into the bed.

***

Two couples snuggled into their beds together. One couple, exploring each other's bodies for the first time. The other couple was already too entangled in sheets and sweat to worry about it much.

The moon rose slowly over Lake Conroe. It had been a good summer weekend.