Full Moon of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even think twice about. She raced away from her camp, fast, sprinting, leaving all her possessions behind as she headed for him. The smell only got stronger. It was left over from the night before, when he had dropped the food off to her. She was following the scent of where he had gone.

Naked she crashed through the forest, determined to find him. She had to find him. It was an evolutionary need that no rational brain could reason against.

The afternoon sun was coming over the mountain as she closed the last bit of distance. The smell was inescapable, all she could breathe in. She found him, half way up along the mountain, the floor become littered with stones, the underbrush disappearing as the trees thinned out.

There was a cave in the cliff face, dark, boulders scattered around it, a good ten yards of empty space before the tree line. Maggie dropped down behind some scrub, hidden within its leaves, taking a moment to stop herself. She was panting, sweating, but her energy seemed limitless, her muscles not even sore for running for hours. Her new body was a vast improvement over her own.

Her nose told her he was in there, in the cave.

But she was cautious. What if she went in there and he got defensive, attacked her? She'd already birthed one litter for him, is that all that he wanted from her? Whatever was happening to her, she still had her wits about him. That creature was all animal.

Or so she thought.

As she waited, peering into the cave, it came out.

Or rather, he came out.

It was a man. Naked. He walked out of the cave, wiping his hand across his face, looking as if he had just woken up. He yawned, sighed, and looked up at the sky. The sun was going down again, and he grumbled something to himself.

Maggie thought he was quite attractive. He was athletic, muscular, with a body that looked like it had taken years to perfect. Lean and agile, with sandy blonde hair that fell down to his shoulders and was in need of a trim. He was hairy too, thick chest hair that ran down to his cock, which hung long and low between his legs. Maggie found herself licking his lips.

He sat down, sitting there, not moving, just looking up at the sky as the sun went down. This was her man, Maggie knew. The smell of him was the same as her lover's. He reeked of it. But he wasn't transformed, not like Maggie was.

He needed the moon.

So Maggie waited. Sure enough, as the sun fully set, and the stars came out, and that brilliant white orb of the moon bathed light upon them, did he look up and smile.

He howled.

It was deep at first, a man's voice. He kept howling, over and over, until his voice began to change. He stood up, spreading his arms to the sky, as the voice became animalistic, higher pitched, more ferocious. Hair spread across his body, growing all over him, thick and black. His legs began to grow longer, changing shape, his arms stretching and claws emanating from his fingers.

Then his face changed. Ears began to grow, large ones, from the side of his face. His mouth changed, elongating, as a snout formed. A tail burst forth behind him. The transformation took only a minute but by the time he was done he was nearly ten feet tall, a terrifying creature to behold. A werewolf.

And her lover.

It panted, growled, red eyes moving to slits as they immediately turned-on Maggie. She had been discovered immediately. And she smiled at how much she wanted to be discovered.

The beast stared at her as she removed herself from the bush, stepping around it, walking up to him. He panted, a long growl escape from his fanged mouth as she approached him. He was so much taller than her, more muscular, that her heart fluttered. Though they had met many times before, this was the first time she had done so on a more even playing field.

He never moved as she stood before him, her head barely at his nipple line. She was still half human too him in a way, her head not shaped like his, but there were many similarities. He had turned her into his mate.

And she wanted to be bred again.

She turned around, getting on her hands and knees. She was getting better at controlling her tail, so she raised it up, and exposed her hairy cheeks to him. Maggie's warm slit lay before him, already wet at the prospect of another mating session. She turned her head back to him, smiling, showing him what she wanted.

He took her. She howled as his impressive cock penetrated right into Maggie, sliding fully into her pussy in one thrust. Her body was now accustomed to taking the huge length, and her muscles contracted around the shaft. She howled again in joy as he began thrusting into her, pounding her relentlessly. His thrusts were strong, smacking into her ass, as she felt his heavy balls swinging underneath him, slapping into her pussy with every thrust.

Even though she wanted to be here, she wanted him, the beast could not contain its dominant behavior. It grabbed and pushed Maggie down by her shoulder's, pushing her into the dirt, pinning her in place while one hand held her by the hips, keeping her ass pointed up at him.

"Breed me! Breed me!" She cried out as her orgasms flooded through her body. She kept howling, screaming at him, as the tip of his cock pounded up against her cervix wall, and then finally, broke through.

The immense shaft entered her womb proper, and Maggie nearly passed out. Her juices were flowing out of her, coating his cock in the oily juices, allowing him to pound her at speed, and she grunted as her body shook in a massive orgasm. He now had all of his inches within her, the root of his cock slapping her ass, and she could feel her belly bulging out as smacked into her uterus.

Her tits began spraying milk again, unable to contain themselves as she clawed at the ground, unable to move. It was becoming too much, too much pleasure, but there was nothing she could do. She could only hang on for dear life until he was done.

"Please! Cum in me!" She demanded.

The beast roared at her. He picked her up with ease, spinning her around and holding her in the air. She was now looking directly at him, right at his face. Hot breath rose up, eyes glaring at her, and he roared again, deafening her. His clawed hands held her by the waist as he began thrusting up into her, holding her up, and Maggie came once again.

Her belly was bulging out, over and over as his cock seemed to long grown and thicken. His breath was getting quicker, she could tell he was getting closer. She was probably going to pass out by that point. But she would do her best to try and stay awake, to see her belly get bigger as he dumped his cum inside her.

"Make me pregnant! DO IT! I WANT TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN!" She screamed.

She got what she wanted. He roared, head up into the night sky, and Maggie joined him. The two of them were now intertwined, mated for life. Cum came roaring out of his cock, spraying inside her, and she orgasmed once again. A torrent of the sticky seed was filling up her womb, thick ropes blasting her, and she saw what she had craved ever since the first time happening again: her belly was growing.

He kept hammering her continually, not letting up, not until she looked completely pregnant once again. Maggie clutched her churning belly, so soft, like she had drunk a gallon of water. It wasn't like when she had been actually pregnant, when it had been tighter and heavier. That would come later.

The beast placed her on the ground, turning her over, even as he was still cumming and dropped her on her hands and knees. Maggie panted, exhausted, her new thick belly wobbling underneath her as the werewolf removed his cock and began spraying her ass once again with his seed.

It matted her fur, clinging to it, but Maggie didn't care. She wanted to be coated in it. She wanted to be marked as his lover.

"I'm yours! I'm yours!" She yelled. She reached behind, spreading her cheeks, so that the cock could spray even into her crack. Large, heavy, hot globs of cum spurted onto her slit and even onto her brown ring, and she immediately felt it pucker when it splattered on top of it.

She had been remembered of yesterday, her explorations into the hole, and despite what she had just gone through, she felt a shiver run through her body at what the beast could do back there.

Hot boiling cum was pouring out of her slit, coating her thighs, tangling her already thick fur. Eventually he stopped cumming, emptied for now, and the beast let out a long growl.

"Th-thank... you..." Maggie whispered to him. She was undoubtedly pregnant again. She felt her body warm at the thought of it. Soon she'd have another litter to birth.

"Thank you for choosing me." She said. She slowly picked herself up, on all fours, turning to face him. "I'm yours forever..." But her eyes widened.

His cock was hard again. He was growling. And the thick head was pointed right at her ass.

Maggie howled into the night sky as they fucked all night. He would move between her pussy and ass, fucking her continually right there before his cave. She was completely stretched out in her rear, a new way to orgasm that she had never experienced before. It was more intense and he would blow his load into her bottom, pull out, and then go straight back into her pussy.

He seemed to never run out of stamina or cum. All she could do was lay there and let him nut inside her, becoming a repository for all his seed. By early morning though, he was starting to tire, and that was when Maggie was able to calm him down enough to finally get her last prize.

His cock was massive, as thick as her fist. But she wouldn't be stopped. She took him into her mouth, moaning as she tasted his member for the first time. It was covered in his own seed, her juices, all of it. It was meaty, fragrant, powerful, and she gave him his first blowjob.

She had to stop him from trying to thrust into her face as he got closer to orgasm. She wasn't that experienced that she could take his foot long member all the way down her throat. He listened to her, as best he could, and she gave him the blowjob of a lifetime, for which she was rewarded for a thick, healthy dose of spunk down into her stomach.

Finally, as morning dawned, and first light began to rise, the beast looked to the cave. Maggie was on top of him as he lay on the floor, riding him up and down, her faux pregnant belly bouncing up and down with her tits, his cock impaling her ass and about to give her one final load. He was finally nearly empty, and she let him fill her up for the final time, blasting his seed into her ass, and she orgasmed with him.

Both tired and exhausted, he led her into the cave, into the dark, where her eyesight adjusted and she could see the whole cave went a fair way to the back, turning and twisting in some areas. The air was cool, and there was even a small stream of fresh water running through it. Both of them got down and drack from it, replenishing their fluids, before he took Maggie to the very end of the cave.

He'd made a bed from leaves, soft dirt, and nodded at her as he got on it and lay down. He was too large for the bed, but Maggie guessed that wouldn't matter for too much longer. His body would return back to human soon enough.

Grabbing her, he pulled her down next to him, arms wrapping around her body, and Maggie could only smile at his protective nature. She was pregnant with his litter once again. He lay into her while she laid on her side, resting her soon to be growing belly, and both fell asleep into deep slumber as the sun came up.