Full Moon of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stuffed her bra back into her bag, putting just her shirt back on, and kept walking. But she only seemed to get bigger. Her nipples were so tender that every step rubbed them up against her shirt, making her groan in agony. It also wasn't helping conditions between her legs either, making her hornier than she'd ever been before. She was sweating, her thoughts on her nipples, between her legs, or what had happened with the beast the night before.

She couldn't carry on like this. Her belly was getting to big, growing again, firm to the touch. She looked like she was halfway through a pregnancy. She was dripping through her jeans, her pussy a melting pot, and her nipples were in agony.

It was as she was heading around a bend in the path, she saw another small patch of grass, her mind trying not to focus on everything going on with her. Lying on the grass, just sitting there, was a dead rabbit.

Only it had not died of natural causes.

Cautious, Maggie approached it. It's neck had been broken, twisted. As she knelt down, wary, she touched the body.

"Still warm..."

Whatever had done this had done it recently.

And Maggie got the impression it had been done for her. And she knew only one thing in that forest that might have done that.

Still, her ballooning belly growled. She knew how to skin and eat a rabbit. She'd done it before. And boy was she hungry! It was only three o'clock but she wasn't sure how much longer she was going to be able to carry on in her current condition, and she was ravenous.

She made the call. She grabbed the rabbit and headed into the forest for fifty yards until she came to the same stream as last night, which circled around this part of the mountain. She found a small clearing and made camp. The first thing to go was her clothes. She had to get them off. They were becoming troublesome, painful to wear, and she couldn't even really fit them. Naked as the day she was born, she felt relieved and far better.

Next, she got her hunting knife and skinned the rabbit quickly, cooking it over the fire. The sun began to go down, but it was still light while Maggie ate, tearing the warm flesh off quickly, eating it all up, her stomach thankful for the food.

One rabbit was not enough though. She had her pot back out, throwing three tins of beans in it, and cooked it up right after she was done eating her first course. She ate it all, licking her lips as the darkness finally took over, and another full moon came out above her head.

She patted her swollen belly, finally content, feeling how big she was getting. She was a little worried about how much food she was eating. But strangely she was feeling really good. She'd always wondered what she would look like pregnant. She'd always wanted kids and lots of them, just never had a good man to stick around and find out beyond a fantasy.

Even though she was sure this was just bloating, and nothing to do with what the beast had done last night, she still liked the look of herself. She could get used to looking like this. She thought she looked fantastic with a belly this size.

Her nipples remained sore though, even to the slightest touch, so she left herself alone there. She sat on her sleeping mat, warm even in the cold air, and looked up at the stars and the full moon. How bizarre to have it look so similar to the previous nights?

She couldn't help herself as her thoughts drifted to the previous one. She'd done so good all day, trying to avoid it, but she couldn't help it anymore. She was alone, she wasn't hiking. She was just here by herself, thinking.

The way the beast had taken her like that... the heat between her legs flared up. She found her hand starting to dip between her thighs. She couldn't stop herself. She thought about the way it had controlled her, mated with her. So strong. An animal. How she had wanted more.

"Yes... oh god yes..."

Maggie began to rub her swollen clit, feeling the juices dripping out of her, using it to coat her fingers as she played with herself. She could feel how swollen she had gotten down there. How plump she now was. Her hand got deeper, finding her wet opening, and her fingers began to dive into her molten slit.

Strangely, she felt how hairy she had gotten. That was strange. Looking over her new bulging belly, Maggie gave herself a quick look in the fire light. Sure enough, her bush was full and thick.

That was really strange. She'd shaved just before coming here, which was four days ago. She shouldn't have grown this much hair so quickly. She definitely wasn't this hairy this morning. It was a dark forest down there!

She got a little concerned as she looked at the rest of her body. She lifted her armpits up. Sure enough, there was a thick patch of fur. She looked like she had never shaved her entire life. Her arms were the same. She'd never shaved them. She'd never had to. But now there was thick dark hair starting to grow across her limbs.

She looked down at her feet, her legs. Yep, hairy as a man's. She was growing hair everywhere! Even on her belly, there seemed to be a thick treasure trail starting to sprout running from her belly button to down below...

She heard it again.

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Maggie licked her lips. It was behind her, coming from the trees.

The beast.

She realized now that she must have been giving off one hell of a scent. All she could smell was her own pussy in the air. And if she could smell it, this animal sure could. Concerns about the hair growing on her body quickly disappeared as she could feel him coming closer.

Yet she wasn't scared this time.

Rather than allow it to throw her on the ground, Maggie moved slowly, getting onto her knees. She knew what it wanted. What it was here for. She wasn't stupid.

And as much as she tried to deny it, she wanted it as well.

It grabbed her by the ass, clawed hands digging into her skin. She moaned as it held her roughly, but with more care than the other night. It was treating her with... affection? She couldn't quite tell. It held her in its grip, her ass up in the air, head down, as she felt it's tongue once again lick at her folds.

"Fuck... so good...!"

She moaned out loud. The rough appendage lapped away at her moist fold, drinking up her juices, before attacking her clit. She found herself panting quickly, unable to hold back. The creature knew exactly what to do to make her cum, and she loved him for it.

It assaulted her clit, lapping away, and she came immediately. It didn't pull away this time, bringing her to orgasm, and Maggie screamed out in delight. The creature held her in position as it kept going, and Maggie gasped as another orgasm crashed into her immediately after.

The thing was learning.

It kept it up with it's tongue for a good while, alternating between her clit and then entering her, it's muscular tongue worming it's way inside her. It even went up and tasted her other hole, licking at her tight rosebud, and Maggie squealed in delight. She'd never had anyone in there before, but the beast made it feel good!

It grew tired though. It didn't want to just give her pleasure. It wanted something in return. When its tongue disappeared, it's cock took it's place. The thick appendage penetrated her once again, but this time Maggie was ready for it. It's entire length slide inside her in one go, and Maggie saw stars before her eyes, even with her eyes closed.

She panted like a dog in heat as the beast fucked her. It got over the top of her, it's huge body nearly twice the size of her own. She felt it's rough fur tickle her back as it got on all fours either side of her body, and humped it's cock into her.

Maggie fell face forward, ass remaining upwards, and moaned into her arm as she came again and again. The thing kept up a constant, even pace, all inches of it's muscular thick cock slamming into her pussy, her own juices squirting its entire length. She lost track of time once again as the beast mated with her.

Occasionally she would feel it grab her belly as it fucked her, stroking over her skin. She swore she'd gotten bigger again, but had no concept of it really as she just kept allowing herself to be used by the creature. It would stroke her stomach, as if cradling her, before it would put its hand down besides her and keep thrusting away.

Maggie felt wetness around her arm. Surprised, she tried to look in between one of her orgasms over where this liquid was coming from. It took another orgasm, and then a break between that one, before she figured out what was happening.

Her nipples were spraying milk everywhere. She was lactating! She couldn't believe it. That had to be why her nipples had been so sore previously, why her breasts were growing! As the beast fucked her, slamming itself inside her, it caused her breasts to sway back and forth, knocking them around, squeezing them, which sprayed her new milk on the ground.

Keeping one hand on the ground to support herself, she grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed. Immediately a thicker squirt of milk spurted out of her nipple, and she groaned loudly as it felt amazing. She hadn't even put two and two together. Her breasts had gotten bigger and her nipples were hurting because she was lactating! She alternated between nipples, squeezing on each of them, draining herself. It only made her own pussy wetter, and her orgasms more frequent.

Once again, the beast's cock began to form a knot, and Maggie got ready for it. It was grunting harder, louder, it's thrust becoming more powerful. It came again, another large howl as it basted her womb in her seed.

"YES! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" She yelled out.

They came together, fucking like animals, as more cum spurted into her womb, making her bloat up even more. An impossible amount filled her up before it started to seep around the small gap between his knot and her pussy, and then dripped down between her legs.

The animal pulled himself out before he was done. Maggie was breathing hard, body shaking, her orgasms constant, as she felt hot cum spurt onto her backside. He glazed both cheeks thoroughly, more than enough cum inside what had to be massive balls to do it.

She lay there after he was done, gasping, as she felt him place a hand on her hip, before trudging away into the forest once again.

He had marked her as his own.

The next morning there was no escaping Maggie's condition. She was pregnant. And she was really pregnant!

She awoke to find herself with the belly the size of a beach ball, huge and distended, with her belly button poking out. Whatever the creature was, it had mated her and given her a batch of her young, and she was definitely pregnant with them. She placed her hands on the swell of her dome, and she was greeted with a few kicks from inside.

She didn't know how many were in there, but there was a lot of them.

Not only that, there were other changes as well. She looked over her body, looking at her skin. In the places she could actually see skin. Her hair growth was now wild. She was covered in a fur from the neck down. The only places she didn't have fur were her breasts and most of her belly, besides the now thick treasure trail which ran from her belly button to her pubes. It was a dark color, dark grey mixed with a softer white in places.

She looked like a werewolf. Not surprising since she was convinced that was what her lover was. It was the best explanation for all of this. She was slowly turning into one, while he was already fully transformed. When would the transformation end? She had no idea.

But right now, she needed to eat. Her lover had left another three rabbits beside the fire. Maggie hauled herself up and immediately started carving them up, getting ready for breakfast.

Despite her new gravid condition, she had to admit, she felt fine and healthy. Her stomach seemed to growl constantly, but that was probably because of the rapid pregnancy she was currently going through. She needed to eat constantly for her little ones.

She kept rubbing her belly, feeling the little movements within her. She smiled every time a kick or a bump had hit palm. She would never have guessed in a million years that this would be how she got pregnant. But now that it was happening like this, she felt calm and in control.

Her nails were getting longer too, blacker, and she guessed they would be claws come night time. Besides that as well, there was a large bump forming just above her bottom, where her tail bone was. She didn't need to be Einstein to work out what was probably going to sprout out from there at some point.

Strangely though she seemed to be keeping her senses and wits about her. The werewolf who had mated with her was not human. It wasn't thinking like one. She didn't know if it had happened to him over time, or if there was something else to his story. But he was pure instinct. She seemed perfectly fine as far as intelligence was concerned. The only thing that was troubling was her libido.

Maggie had decided to stay put today. She was simply too big to hike, and she had a feeling she wasn't going to be pregnant for much longer. But besides that, she was just so damn horny.

She couldn't keep her hands off herself.

Her bodies changes were driving her hormones into overdrive. She sat there all day by her fire, eating constantly in breaks, her hands between her legs at all times. She couldn't get enough. Each orgasm was powerful, bone shaking, but it didn't fulfill her. She grunted, a haze of lust over her, as she just tried to keep getting off.

Her pussy was puffed up and raw as her fingers kept rubbing and diving into it. At one point she even put a finger inside her asshole, which made her cum even harder. She was trying to do anything to achieve that perfect orgasm that would sate her. She fingered her pussy, her ass, stretching both holes. She pulled on her nipples and milked herself. Her hairy body was covered in fluids as the sun reached its zenith and then began to go down.

Her tail sprouted by that point, a fluffy long muscular one that whipped underneath her. She had no real understanding of how to control it, it seemed to have a mind of its own, and just whipped backwards and forwards underneath as she kept getting herself off.

Until finally she had one big massive orgasm, and fluids came racing out of her. It was about an hour till sunset when her water broke. It was time.

She clutched her belly, holding on, as the contractions started. They spasmed within her, coming quickly. She grunted through each one, but they weren't as painful as what she had expected. She knew the stories, heard the tales from women over how painful it was meant to be. But half an hour after her contractions had started, the pain was giving way to pleasure. She couldn't describe it. It was like there was a shift within her body, brand new pheromones being dumped inside her, and suddenly with every contraction she felt herself getting more and more turned on.

She'd never felt so female. Never felt so in touch with her body before. Here she was, now half animal, getting closer and closer to orgasm as the babies within her were about to be born. They were moving more than they ever had, feeling that they were close to freedom. Her belly dropped, hanging lower between her legs, as the contractions started coming every minute and then faster after that.

As the sun set, she came.

She howled into the night air, her transformation all but complete. She had been turned into her mate's breeding female, a living womb for him to impregnate and birth his young, and she was now obsessed with it. She howled again as another orgasm ripped through her body, and then she began to birth her young.

She sat there, on top of her sleeping bag, legs spread wide, cumming as they slipped out of her. They fell free of her quickly, and she could barely keep her focus as she seemed to enter a near endless orgasm. She lost count of how many she had birthed by the fourth, and had to collapse onto her back, howling and shaking, as she kept pushing them out.

Finally though, it all came to an end. She was staring up at the stars, the moon once again full, as if that was what it was going to be from now on. She felt her belly begin to deflate a little as her pups were finally free of her.

She grunted, sitting herself up on her elbows, to look down at them.

Eight. Eight babies, looking exactly like miniature wolves. They mewled at her, sticky and wet, and she knew what they wanted. Her breasts were already aching, her body responding to the cries.

But she didn't have eight tits to feed them. Not yet anyway. Who knew what would happen in the future, whether her transformation would continue? Leaving her newborn babes for a moment, she crossed over to her backpack slowly, still wobbly from her ordeal, and got herself a bowl. She was surprised already by how quickly her belly was starting to return back to normal, already back to half it's size. She kind of missed being that big already.

Crossing back to where her babies where, she got on her hands and knees, massive engorged breasts swinging over the bowl, and with one hand she began to squeeze and pull on her nipples, filling the bowl with her milk.

She filled it quickly. She had more milk inside one breast than most lactating women would ever dream to have in two. And she seemed to replenish it quickly. The pups immediately began to move closer, drinking her nectar, and Maggie smiled as she watched them. All eight took position around the edge and for nearly two hours she just stayed there, milking herself.

Maggie slept through the night. Her mate never came and saw her, leaving her alone thankfully. She didn't know if she would have had the energy to go another round with him. As great as she felt, the birth had made her sleepy.

When she awoke the next morning, the pups were gone. Trails in the dirt told her they had run off into the forest, and subconsciously she knew they would not be back. They had matured fast as well, grown larger while she had rested, and she knew they would take care of themselves. Off to become like their father, perhaps?

Maggie was still the same though. Covered in fur, clawed hands, a fluffy tail and tits the size of balloons. Her belly was completely flat, not even any stretch marks, and she grumbled at being normal again.

But her lover had come. There was food for her, more slices of meat, even fruits that he had collected. It was piled up next to her and then he had disappeared once again, her nocturnal mate.

Maggie ate it all. She ate the fruit while she cooked the meat, and then could barely wait even then before eating the rest of it. When she was done, she turned to the stream, instincts starting to kick in within her. She could see there were fish in there. She'd never seen them before but now she knew. There were fish in there, and she could catch them.

She wadded in shin deep, eyes watching the moving water, and with reflexes far faster than she'd ever had before, her hand darted in like lightning and grabbed them. She ate six before she was finally done, all cooked on her fire by midday, and her appetite was quenched.

That was the other thing that seemed to be new. Her sense of smell.

Everything around her seemed to be more potent. She sniffed and she could taste it on her tongue, she could even tell what direction they were coming from. It had to be her new wolf senses. She could smell a hare in the bushes fifty yards away, she could smell a flower behind her hidden under the scrub. Her senses were impossibly heightened.

And then she smelt him.

It was her lover.

He was close. Maggie stood up, heart beating faster. He was further up ahead, some distance away, but she knew it was him.

Immediately a hand brushed along her belly. A yearning grew inside her.