Full Moons Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the final compost bag was removed, Dyre stepped back to take a look at his work. The area was restored to its previous magnificence and looked strangely powerful as it basked in the midday sun. "It's time to find out what exactly this place is Jessica" he said as he looked around at the stone room from the peak of the path that lead off to the cliff edge. Looking at the wall, he could see there were large letters carved into the stone at four points; from the gate clockwise they read 'R', 'U', 'X' and 'C', each letter lined up to one of the four pillars. In the floor were quartz circles. The outer-most circle emitted from the outer-most pillar and looped all the way around the room back to itself, forming a border for the rest of the quartz patterns. This was the pillar closest to the letter 'C' carved on the wall and also the pillar with the lens on top of it. The next circle emitted from the pillar closest to 'U' and a third circle joined the other two pillars at opposite ends of the circle. Looking down from above, the four pillars seemed to form a cross and at the central point was the raised circular stone platform. A thick carved line about four inches deep and two inches wide lead from each pillar to the raised stone platform. At each end of the carved lines where they met the pillars and stone platform were clear crystals. Nothing could be seen through them though, just the blackness of the lightless area behind them.

Each pillar had a word written down it in descending carved letters facing the centre. The pillar at 'C' with the lens on it bore the word "Acrux", 'U' had "Gacrux", 'R' had "Becrux" and 'X' had "Decrux". Standing on the raised platform, Dyre looked around the area thinking aloud. "All have a word ending in 'Crux' and the four letters on the walls spell "Crux". 'Crux' means 'Cross'. If you follow the four pillars around clockwise from 'C', we have 'A', 'Be', 'Ga' and 'De'. Hmm...and written around the outside of this raised platform it says "Plenus Luna". 'Luna' I know means 'Moon'. Inside each circle from the outside inwards are pictures of the moon at different stages of its cycle; crescent moon, half moon, near-full moon and this raised circle. At first I thought this represented the sun but now it seems to be a full-moon. Perhaps 'Plenus' means 'Full'?"

Dyre walked around looking at the walls and seeing many carvings of what seemed like the night sky with constellations in different squares. They had been coloured many years ago when they were first made but had nearly faded completely from exposure to sunlight. "Of course!" Dyre said loudly, "Crux is the name for the Southern Cross constellation! A, Be, Ga and De must be short for 'Alpha', 'Beta', 'Gamma' and 'Delta'; the four stars that construct the cross!" Dyre became excited as he continued to decipher the mystery of the circular stone room. "Now I've got to discover what that lens is for Jessica" he said to her as he climbed up the step ladder close to the lens-bearing pillar. He slid open the moveable top piece of the pillar to reveal the second lens. He aimed his torch down at it and saw three beams projected outwards by further lenses situated somewhere in the middle of the pillar. One beam aiming at the opposite pillar, one at the left pillar and one at the right. He climbed down the ladder and examined the outside of Acrux around the areas the light had been reflected in.

There were three moveable stone covers that revealed their own lens, similar to the one at the top of the pillar. The central lens was larger than the two side lenses however. Following the level of the lens towards each of the other pillars, he found that they all contained slideable covers to reveal similar lenses. "The light of the sun is focused down by the lens through Acrux which then sends a large beam to Gacrux and two smaller beams to Becrux and Decrux. These two then send a large beam to each other and a small beam to Gacrux each, forming the Southern Cross in the larger beams and a kite-shaped border with the smaller beams. This is incredible!" he became more excited as he opened all the slideable covers on the four pillars and climbed up the step ladder to the main lens, being sure not to block any of the beam-paths.

He lifted the thin stone cover off the lens and the midday sunlight instantly hit it, the Southern Cross lighting up amazingly to create a very bright cross of light with a kite-shaped border. "I can't believe something like this has been in my garden all this time...this is incredible!" Dyre said aloud like a scientist who had just made a breakthrough discovery. Jessica was stood well back on the peak of the path leading to the cliff edge, looking slightly agitated and scared. Suddenly the sound of stone moving against stone could be heard from the base of each pillar as the room began to rumble. Light shot across the deep carved linear paths that formed the cross on the floor between the crystals at the base of the pillars and central platform. The patterns on the circular stone floor then lit up, the light making the quartz stone that they were made from glow radiantly. The entire circular floor and pillars glowed showing the astral carvings distinctly. Moments later without warning, a cylinder of light erupted from the central raised platform edge that shot upwards into the sky. Half a minute passed before the room began to rumble and stones moved again, cutting off the ground-based light path and the vertical cylinder of light. Dyre stood in awe as his lunch smouldered in a black burnt mess on the raised stone circle. "What the hell is this thing?!" he said moments later in a soft tone of disbelief.

He covered the lens again and the device disengaged. Cautiously he approached the central stone and looked closer at the charred remains of his lunch. "Perhaps this is some kind of weapon, or light display device" he said aloud, now so intrigued he wasn't even talking at Jessica. He grabbed the broom that he had been sweeping the rest of the area with earlier and swept away the burnt mess. Looking around and examining the pillars, walls and floor, Dyre couldn't find any other change. "Let's go back to the house Jessica, I'm getting very hungry" he said to her before collecting up his tools. They walked back to the house, ate and relaxed until nightfall.

By night time the clouds had moved on and it was a perfectly clear sky, the stars shining brightly again. Dyre walked onto the balcony from the master bedroom and looked out into the night sky, Jessica was playing on his bed. "I've never seen such a large full moon" he said to her, although she was now well entangled in his duvet. "The stars look beautiful, I can see..." he paused for a moment as it struck him. "Crux!" he nearly shouted, grabbing Jessica's attention. "Jessica! It's the Crux; the Southern Cross constellation! And it's a full moon, like is written around the raised platform!" he had become quite animated in his excitement. Getting dressed in a casual shirt, pants and his rough shoes, he grabbed his torch and headed out. Jessica quickly unscrambled herself and followed.

Dyre was almost running, his hurried pace being matched by Jessica's legs moving in a flurry to keep her tiny self up with him. "It must be powered by the light of the full moon Jessica, what's the point of a daytime light display anyway? The Crux constellation might also have some significance...but how would a constellation so many millions of miles away affect a small device here on Earth? Perhaps the gentler light of the moon will activate the device properly and something will happen?" he looked down at Jessica expecting a reply but only saw her trotting beside him, gazing forward with a determined look. "Heh, I'm sorry Jessica, let's slow down a little" he said still facing her as he slowed his pace to a quick walk. She was obviously happy to slow down as she breathed heavily, letting out a "mew" as thanks to her owner towering above her.

They reached the gate and walked through. Dyre was more relaxed and calm now but still eager to activate the stone circle. "Let's see if this works, I hope I'm right Jessica, I hope something happens when it is powered by moon light." He lifted the thin stone lens cover off and the midnight moonlight was reflected down into the centre of the Acrux pillar. He climbed down off the stepladder he had left there and opened up the side panels to allow the light to be cast across to the other pillars. "Whatever glass, crystal, gem or magnifier exists inside these pillars, they certainly do their job well" thought Dyre as the light beams shot across to the other pillars clearly visible and strong. He opened the panels on Becrux and Gacrux and finally Decrux. The light circuit completed as he looked at the beauty of the blue light being cast by the device. "Amazing! Jessica, let's look at it from up there" he said to her as he walked up the steep start of the path to the cliff edge. Turning he looked down at it, Jessica standing beside him.

Several minutes past but no sound of stone moving could be heard. "Damn it Jessica, why isn't it activating like earlier? Perhaps it is meant to run on sunlight after all and I just didn't do something correctly?" Moments later, the sound of the stones moving came from the base of each pillar as the room rumbled. "It's working!!" Dyre said loudly. The light shot from the base of the pillars into the crystals at the end of the carved ground pathways in the centre of the stone circle. The quartz patterns in the circles began to glow a radiant blue colour as Dyre stood there in awe once more, the sheer beauty of the light show stealing his breath. Then finally came the pillar of light as it shot upwards from the base of the platform into the night sky. Dyre looked up to see it disappear into the sky not noticing Jessica run towards the beam. As he looked down he saw her heading straight for it. "JESSICA!!" he shouted as she jumped into the tube of blue moonlight, a flash emitting from it as she entered.

Scared she might suffer the same fate as his lunch earlier, he ran towards the beam, ducking under the light that connected Acrux with Decrux. "JESSICA?!" he called to her as he stopped a meter away from the main beam, not wanting to get too close to it fearing it was potentially dangerous like the sunlight beam from earlier. The whole device was humming loudly from some inner workings underground and there was a high-pitched noise from the centre where Jessica had ran in. All of a sudden the ground began to vibrate again as the stones moved once more from under the pillars. The pattern from the ground and on the pillars stopped glowing and the main beam vanished as the light source was cut off. Dyre stood there shocked at the sight before him, unable to move or say a word.

Stood there, staring back at him, were the deep and beautiful green eyes of his beloved pet Jessica. Her body had been transformed into an anthropomorphic figure, retaining her cayan-like tail and ears, her face now a mix between that of a human and of her original face. Her skin remained white like her fur, but was now human in texture. The blonde coloured tuft of fur on her head had become long hair that reached all the way down to just below her buttocks. She stood there naked, looking at Dyre with a confused expression as he looked back. She opened her mouth slowly and softly whispered "Dyre". Suddenly she collapsed, Dyre diving forward to catch her before she hit the ground. Kneeling on the central stone with her in his arms, she slowly opened her eyes to look at him. "I...I wished I was something you could love the most." she said to him quietly, obviously weakened and partly in shock. She then closed her eyes again as she passed out.

Dyre took off his large red checked shirt and put it on her naked body, fastening it to keep her warm. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the precipice at the end of the path leading away from the stone circle. He sat down cross-legged and topless with her lying in his lap, her head supported against his arm. "Jessica, what...what did that thing do to you? You've...you've been transformed into a half human, half cayan anthropomorph." He stroked her face lightly with affection and held her tight to keep her warm, the summer air now cooled by the night breeze. "You're beautiful" he said staring down at her as he continued to stroke her softly. She lay there motionless asleep on him. He sat there, now looking out at the sky, the wonderful shimmering sight of the stars almost hypnotising him.

Twenty minutes passed as he sat there, looking out. He felt a gentle hand stroke across his face and he immediately came out of his trance and looked down at her.

"Jessica...you're awake" he said with a happy relieved tone.

"What...what happened to me?" she asked, her voice so gentle, so beautiful.

"You passed out, that device has somehow transformed you into what you are now."

"I...wished for it" she said as she smiled looking up at him, her eyes transfixed on his.

"You wished for it?" he asked, slightly confused.

"I wished I could become something...you could love the most...I wanted to be closer to you Dyre...my Master. I...I love you" she said quite boldly to him, one arm around his waist now, the other resting on his shoulder.

"Jessica..." he said, quite shocked by what she had said to him, "I...I love you too." She pulled herself up to him and hugged him tightly, her head resting on his shoulder as he held her affectionately in reply.

"I wished for this Master, I wished to hold you like this, I've wanted to be in your arms...for so long."

Dyre held her tightly as he looked out at the stars, still shocked by the whole thing. Jessica had her eyes tightly shut as she held onto him, overwhelmed with love and by the new sensations her transformed body was experiencing. Several minutes later they released their grip around each other and she sat on the ground facing him, her large tail resting in a curve beside her. Her expression was now quite shy as he gazed at her, speechless from her beauty.

"Master...are you ok?" she asked, leaning forward slightly towards him.

"Come here" he said holding his arms forward to guide her close to him. He opened his legs as he pulled her close, turning her gently so her back lay against his chest, his legs either side of hers. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and rested his head lightly on hers, her bushy tail now curved around her legs keeping them warm. She lay her arms on top of his and smiled as his body heat warmed her. They sat like that for nearly an hour, silent, just basking in each other's presence.

"We should go back to the house now" he said as he pulled away a little, loosening his grip around her. The two split and stood up. Dyre was a tall man and Jessica's head only reached up to the base of his head. They walked back down to the stone area and Dyre closed all the panels on the pillars and the lens cap, cutting off the light to the device. Jessica noticed her broken collar sat on the raised stone platform, her neck snapping it as it grew in the transformation. She took it with her as they walked back to the house, Jessica holding Dyre's hand tightly, clinging onto his arm as she got used to the movement of her new body. It was now about 2am and all the staff were asleep. Dyre and Jessica went up to the large spare bedroom and he sat her down on the bed.

"Jessica, I'm not sure what to do about you. You're my pet that I love very much, but you have a human-like body now. Will your body remain like this? How will I explain how you got transformed to my wife or the staff? Are you just going to live here with us like a family member? I don't know what to think or how to act towards you now. You're beautiful, I can't stop looking at you, but you're also my pet...and I'm married. My wife would never allow us to be together like we were when you were just a cayan, even if we could." Dyre obviously carried a great deal of concern in his tone. He walked around to the other side of the bed Jessica was sitting on, removed his pants and got in, looking up at the ceiling in thought. Jessica remained silent and sat there, still very confused from being transformed and the dilemma of the situation plaguing her mind. All she knew was that the man she loved lay beside her.

"Jessica...let's not think about that for now, my wife is not back for another day and the staff do not need to know about you until then at least. Let's get some sleep." Dyre continued to look up as he said this to her, she turned to face him as his words broke her thoughts and in agreement, she stood up facing the bed and began to unbutton the shirt he had put on her earlier. Letting it slide off her body onto the floor, she lifted the duvet slightly and slid in under the covers. She crawled towards Dyre and rolled over to lie on his chest, her legs curled up against his left thigh and her arms resting on his shoulders. He rested his left hand on her back and slowly stroked the back of her head with his right, comfortably embracing her as if she was still his pet cayan. "Good night Jessica" he said softly as the two drifted off to sleep.

Dyre awoke to find Jessica still in the same form as the night before, still asleep on his chest purring slightly. He stroked her gently again which woke her as she breathed in deeply and tensed her body in a brief slight stretch. Dyre threw the duvet back so it folded over on itself, revealing half his body and her laying curled up on him. "Good morning Jessica" he said smiling as he looked down at her laying on him. As she lifted her head to look at him he pulled himself back so he was slightly sitting up in the bed now, lifting herself up to allow him to move. She smiled warmly at him, her stunning naked body fully visible. The sight of her aroused him, and he became erect beneath his underwear. She lay back down on his chest, her head facing away from him now at the opposite wall where the door was. He began to stroke her head again, his hand passing through her golden blonde hair.

She gently stroked his body as she lay on him, the two quiet. Feeling her soft breasts against his chest and her delicate hand stroking him aroused him further, and he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sensation. Her hand stroked his lower chest now, softly moving back and forwards against his abdominal area. She slid it down him slowly, her fingers lifting the rim of his underwear with each stroke. His large manhood was warm and it brushed against the top of her hand as she continued to stroke him. She let her hand now move across the top of his shaft as she cupped his dick in her grasp. Removing her hand from it, she pulled back his underwear lifting it over and behind his crotch, revealing him to her. She shifted her body downwards towards his stiff cock and without hesitation, slowly began to lick the head of it. The feeling was incredible, her moist warm tongue caressing him as he lay there. She continued to lick the length of his dick, coating it in her saliva, the mid-morning sun shining through the tall windows making it glisten. Her hand massaged his balls as she opened her mouth and slid downwards, taking the full length of his large stiff phallus into her throat, her tongue guiding it as her lips enveloped around with slight pressure.

Dyre exhaled deep breaths as she continued, her head moving slowly up and down on him as he watched from above. Her tongue rubbed his shaft with pressure as she took him inside her and circled the head as she pulled away. The slurping noise of her mouth and tongue moving on him filled the room with an erotic atmosphere as it echoed. She wanted to satisfy her master as best she could and tried to make him feel wonderful. Taking him out of her mouth, the tip of her tongue firmly licked down the length of his cock to his testicles. She stroked them with it before sucking softly on them each individually, covering them in her saliva also. Dyre's deep moans had become more frequent now and her actions were clearly causing him immense pleasure. He gripped the bed sheet with one hand as the other clenched onto her hair, allowing enough slack to let her move freely. She then licked with the width of her tongue all the way back up the length of his long firm erection and slid the head inside her mouth between her moist lips. Moving her head faster now, she went up and down on him quickly; keen to bring him to climax and ultimate satisfaction. Dyre shuddered as the sensations in his body mounted, the incredible feeling rushing through his entire body as she quickened. "J...Jessica..." he said with a moan as his body tensed, his grip on the bed and her hair tightening as he lifted his pelvis up slightly, his sperm erupting into her mouth as she continued, sucking up his hot spunk as it released. Dyre's moans were intense as she swallowed his cum, her tongue happily wiping the last of it off him before she withdrew.