Full Moons Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master...tell me more about the world" Jessica said to him in a half-asleep voice as she slowly woke, opening her wonderful green eyes to look up at him.

"What do you want to know?" he replied.

"I looked at the city at night with you, but I don't know what it is, I don't know about anything beyond the forests on this mountain and living in this house with you. I want to know more about everything."

"Well cities are large areas where people live and work. There are businesses that people run and work in to make money and all kinds of places to go to to have fun. Many people live there, it runs like a big system" Dyre tried to explain.

"I still don't understand" Jessica said in a confused tone.

Dyre spent the rest of the day explaining and telling Jessica all about the world and many of the things in it. She was fascinated by some, scared by others and shocked at how much there really was out there. She decided to just stay close to her master, she felt comfortable and safe with him.

The next day came, and with it, the return of Lady Barrington. Dyre had instructed Jessica to remain inside the spare bedroom until he called her out; he wanted to explain her transformation before she was discovered. Elena returned late morning. She didn't show any sign of being pleased to be back, no affection aimed at Dyre as she walked in; as if she had only been gone for half an hour. Once she had settled back in she sat down in the main lounge on the five-seater cream coloured sofa to the right of Dyre in his large comfortable deep-red chair. The lounge room was rectangular and had a very high ceiling. Balconies looking down above it linked to various other small rooms and a magnificent set of thick ornate wood double-doors filled the doorway to the main entrance hall. The floor was white marble with a large Persian style rug taking up most of the floor space, and it had four beige marble pillars supporting the ceiling. There were plenty of chairs, two large sofas and Dyre's grand red chair at the head of the room, almost like a throne. Small tables were dotted about in convenient locations to support drinks and small food plates. It was certainly more of a social lounge room than a place for one or two to relax in. Lady Barrington sat drinking her coffee as Dyre spoke to the butler.

"I want you to assemble all the staff in here please, I need to speak with you all" Dyre said to him.

"Yes sir" replied the butler, bowing slightly before leaving the room.

"Elena, I need to show you something" Dyre said across to her.

"What is it Dyre?" she replied in a rather uninterested tone as she remained staring at the drivel-filled pages of her gossip magazine.

"You will see in a minute."

The four staff walked in forming a line. "We're here sir" stated the butler to Dyre. He stood up and turned to look at his wife. She looked at him, put her magazine down and walked over to where the staff we standing.

"Ok then Dyre, what is it?" she asked impatiently.

"While you were gone I discovered something in the garden..." Dyre began, quickly interrupted by the gardener.

"I...I'm sorry sir, but...we love each other, we...we didn't stop working on our jobs for very long sir, please don't fire us, I...I need this job sir" the gardener said, looking very nervous, the maid blushing in embarrassment.

"I'm not talking about that" Dyre replied "do not worry" slightly shocked by the revelation of which he knew nothing about.

"Y...you're not?"

"No. Deep in the garden I discovered an ancient stone room. It was completely overgrown in weeds and hidden amongst the tall trees. While you were away Elena I cut the overgrowth and cleared the area, revealing carvings, symbols and writing in the stone and on four pillars that stood inside it. As I excavated, I found a system of lenses and crystals that deflect light from pillar to pillar, which forms..."

"What is this crap you're talking about Dyre?!" Elena interrupted, thinking this some childish story.

"Shut up Elena!" he said to her in a stern tone, tired of taking crap from her, especially during this serious moment. It worked, and she was too shocked to reply. "I will show you all the device shortly so that you believe me and understand what I am talking about. It magnifies and directs the light of the moon to create a central beam of light. However, it is not just an ornate light show. When my pet Jessica jumped into the central light beam, the device transformed her, she was metamorphosed into an anthropomorphic mix of her original self and that of a human."

"That is bullshit Dyre, what are you talking about?!" Elena said to him, so sure he was making up some strange story that her confidence returned in challenging him. The staff stood silent.

"I am aware how strange this sounds, so let me prove it. JESSICA!" he called to her instructing her to enter the room.

Jessica walked in shyly and stood beside Dyre, looking down away from the staff and Lady Barrington. She was now fully dressed in the maid clothes. The main body of the outfit was black with a short skirt ending in a red rim. Around the waist was a large white ribbon that tied at the back in a bow. The collar was white and folded down with a short red two-end tie that came down to the breast line. Small white buttons lead from the neck down the centre of the breast line to the white waist ribbon, fastening the garment. Over the shoulders were loose white sachets of material that draped slightly down the back. The long black sleeves of the uniform ended in white cuffs with simple black buttons. The five were in shock, Jessica's large tail, ears, white skin and half-cayan face showing clear proof of her transformation.

"This...this can't be real" Elena said, staring at Jessica in shock. "You...you can't be that damned cayan pet of his!" she continued, walking over to Jessica to look at her closer. Suddenly she grabbed at her tail and tugged it. "This is fake! This can't happen Dyre! These things don't happen!" Jessica let out a slight squeal from having her tail tugged.

"Let go of her Elena!" Dyre demanded as he grabbed her hand and forced it off Jessica's tail. "Now come with me the five of you, I will show you the device."

Dyre began to walk out, Elena too in shock to start any of her characteristic angry objections and the staff simply doing as they were told. Dyre lead the way with Elena beside him, Jessica walking slightly behind Dyre and the staff following together, whispering and muttering amongst themselves. Following the same path Dyre had taken the days before to get to the stone circle, they all reached the area after about thirty five minutes walking deep into the garden. As the passed through the old gate, Dyre directed them to stand at the top of the raised path that lead to the precipice. They were all rather impressed by what they saw, the midday sun making the quartz lines shimmer as they walked past. The impressive carvings and images on the stones intriguing them, much like how Dyre was when he first found the place.

"Now watch" Dyre said as he opened the panels on all of the pillars as they watched wondering what was going to happen. Finally he climbed up and removed the lens cap. The sunlight caught the lens as before deflecting the rays to create the Southern Cross. The small crowd was speechless at the sight, barring a few 'wows'. Shortly after the Crux had lit up, the device began to rumble as the stones moved and the quartz patterns also lit up, the beam shooting skywards. The staff and Elena were startled at first as they starred in shock at the marvel of the device. "When powered by the sun, the central beam destroyed my lunch that I had left in the centre. It was only when the light of the full moon was reflected did it change Jessica into what she is now." The five were speechless, unsure of what to say. Dyre continued to explain and point out the various parts of the room he had deciphered and their purpose. It was still so hard to believe, even for Dyre, but the proof stood so close to them, they could not dispute it. The device in its amazing beauty also carried a magical feeling to it, like a mysterious aura, almost making it more believable that it could perform the transformation Dyre had stated it had. He closed the lens cover shutting it down and they all headed back to the house. Not much was said on the way back.

"Jessica will be living here with us. She will have the main spare bedroom. Please treat her like any other person and do not, under any circumstances, tell anyone about her or the device in the garden. I ask this of you as your employer and as a friend. I have been very generous and respectful to you all as you have worked here, I would greatly appreciate your respect for the privacy of this matter in return. You will all be given a raise for having another person to be responsible for." Dyre said addressing the staff. They all seemed to understand and agree, plus they were quite pleased with the thought of higher pay. "Thank you, you are all dismissed." The staff went back to their duties and Dyre sat in his large deep-red arm chair in the main lounge. Jessica sat on one of the sofas to the side, no longer sitting on Dyre's lap as she would do as a cayan. Elena stood in the centre of the room still unsure what to say or think.

"That...that device in the garden really transformed her to what she is now?" she asked as she gave in to the reality of the situation. Dyre looked up at her.

"I was more shocked than you are, I watched it happen. But I swear to you it's the truth, can you think of any other explanation for how she was anthropomorphosised?" he replied sincerely.

"No..."

"She is also very confused by it all. Somehow she can speak our language perfectly, yet she still retains the life experiences of being a cayan up until the transformation, so she is still very naïve, shy and unsure of everything. She is still my pet, she still feels as though she is and naturally wants to be treated like it. She..."

"She is not going to be your 'pet' like that!" snapped Elena, interrupting him as she pointed at Jessica, her perfect figure supporting the rather sexy maid outfit evidently making Lady Barrington somewhat jealous. She stormed out of the room leaving Jessica shocked and Dyre sighing, predicting a similar reaction from her.

"Don't worry Jessica, I'll speak to her later, everything will be fine." Dyre said, reassuring her as she seemed quite shaken by Elena's raised voice reaction. She ran over to Dyre, kneeling on the floor as she lay her head in his lap, Dyre's warm comforting hands stroking over her beautiful blonde hair.

That evening Lady Barrington was in bed as Dyre was in the en-suite bathroom getting ready to join her. He got into the bed next to his wife, sitting up beside her. Jessica walked into the bedroom and as usual, tried to climb into the bed with Dyre.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Elena shouted at Jessica, "Get out of our bed! I will not have this Dyre, I do not care if she was your pet, she is not going to be treated in the same way as before, not now that her body is like that. I am not having my husband's hands stroking all over that body!" Elena was quite angry now.

"Go to your room for tonight please Jessica" Dyre said to her softly. She did so as she walked off to spend her first night alone since she was adopted by Dyre.

"I cannot live with that thing here Dyre" she told him. Dyre remained his usual unwavering calm self, not rising up to Lady Barrington's temper.

"What do you expect me to do Elena? Force her to live in the garden? Make her homeless in the city? I'm sorry Elena, she is staying here." Elena knew Dyre was sole owner of the property and could do nothing to change that.

"...Well then...make her work here! I don't want her crawling all over you like a pet cat. You've dressed her in that maid outfit; make her work as a maid." Elena suggested. Dyre was not clear on her motives but agreed, to settle his wife down.

The following morning Dyre woke and went into Jessica's room, his wife already out of bed; she liked to take a morning swim in the pool. Jessica was still asleep as he sat down next to her on the edge of the bed and lightly stroked her head affectionately. She stirred as he stroked her, purring slightly. While he looked down at her, still captivated by her beauty, she opened her green eyes and rolled over to face him, the soft light-blue silk bed cover sliding off her partly, displaying some of her perfect body to him. She hugged him around the waist, holding on tightly as she smiled to have her master beside her again. He gently put his arms around her as she moved forward to lie on his lap, her face buried in his stomach. He lifted her as she sat up staring into him, her eyes almost twinkling as they met his. The room was warm from the midsummer suns rays passing through the large windows of the south facing room, the bright light softened by the thin white drapes that covered them. The air in the room was still and only the light sound of birds in the garden could be heard. Without noticing, they held each other's hands in theirs as they sat facing each other, Dyre entranced by the naked beauty of Jessica sitting before him, the silk bed cover now resting on the curves of her thighs. Like a sudden epiphany shared between them, she leant towards him as he leant towards her. Their faces close; she closed her eyes as her lips parted slightly, meeting his. They kissed. In that moment Jessica discovered the true depth of love, the feeling of being with that one person, that stage only humans can reach when a partner goes from being just a mate to becoming something truly special. As the soft flesh of her lips pressed against his, she felt a connection beyond the tangible sensation of the kiss; a feeling of completion, as though now she had been made whole. She clenched the back of his shirt in her hands as she held him, his large warm hands cupping the back of her head and holding around her waist. His warmth enveloped her in that moment and she felt completely relaxed in his embrace.

As the kiss ended, they drew apart, Jessica slowly opening her eyes as if waking from a light sleep. Still holding each other, her face bore an expression partly of shock and partly of discovering something wonderful. Moments later she was hit by the happiness of the situation, her expression changing; now displaying sheer infatuation towards him as a joyous smile crept across her face. "Mwow Master!" She said joyously as she buried her face in his left shoulder, hugging him tightly. Dyre still retained an element of concern, but he was so happy to be with Jessica at that moment that he almost entirely put it to one side. He smiled as he rested his head on hers, smelling the natural beautiful scent of her hair, her left ear twitching slightly as it brushed against his chin.

Dyre lay her back down onto the bed and covered her up in the light-blue silk cover, the heat of the midsummer nights making it hard to sleep under anything much thicker. He sat stroking her as she turned to face away again and drifted back off to sleep. Elena walked in the room; the door had been left slightly open by Dyre when he had entered earlier.

"What are you doing Dyre?" she asked in a quick angry tone.

"I am stroking my pet Dear." He replied calmly as if he was doing nothing wrong.

"I told you I do not want you treating her like before she transformed." Elena was now getting worked up by Dyre's continual relaxed attitude towards the matter.

"I am stroking her hair Elena. I have petted and taken care of her for several years now, she has only known me to do so, I am not going to suddenly stop having any form of contact with her because of your jealousy."

"Jealousy?! I am not jealous! I never liked that animal, and I still despise it." She walked out of the room hastily to take a bath after her swim. Dyre squeezed Jessica's shoulder for reassurance briefly, knowing she probably heard the argument, then he got up and left the room too.

By the afternoon Dyre had explained to Jessica that she would have to work as a maid in the house, and with the help of the other maid and the cook, had shown and instructed Jessica on how to do several things, including helping with the cooking and cleaning. She picked up the skills quickly and naturally and within a few days was confident in her duties. The other staff had had their pay increased and their work spread out more, so they didn't complain. Jessica was shy towards them at first, and had to have Dyre about just to be confident enough to talk to them. However as she became more acquainted and comfortable around them, she began to ask many questions about all kinds of things and by the end of the week was attending to her duties alone and had befriended them all. She helped serve Dyre and Lady Barrington their meals, fetched things for them when asked and doing general cleaning around the large mansion. Elena seemed to rather enjoy watching Jessica work for her and often ordered her to do some slightly more unpleasant jobs, making her feel more important and above the "animal". She still got very angry and jealous though every time Dyre would stroke her, but kept her frustration more to herself and only occasionally fired off the odd snide remark.

That Sunday afternoon Elena had gone to the Country Club to play tennis with her lady friends. The staff were resting in their quarters as they were not asked to work beyond preparing and cleaning lunch on Sundays. Dyre sat in the lounge in his large red chair as usual, reading the newspapers. Jessica ate with the staff now and through her duties, saw less and less of her master. She walked into the room where Dyre was sat, bringing him a cold drink hoping he'd like one. It had been nearly a week since she had made love to Dyre and her body was now craving him. She was on heat, and as she walked past him with the tray her scent rose through the air towards Dyre, the pheromones making him uncontrollably desire her. She bent forward, placing the tray on the low coffee table in front of his chair. Her tail was raised, lifting up the rim of her skirt. She still did not have any underwear and without consciously realising it, her body was displaying itself, the soft pink folds of her pussy clearly visible to him.

Aroused from her scent and the sight of her in front of him, Dyre could not resist her. He dropped the newspaper to the floor, leant forward grabbing Jessica by the waist and pulled her onto his lap. Startled for a moment, she quickly changed her expression to one of satisfaction as the lump from the erection through his pants probed just inside of her slightly moist opening. She was horny. Days of longing to be with him in this way again and being on heat; she was filled with sexual desire for her master. Holding the arms of the chair for support, she began to move her pelvis in slow circular motions allowing the bump to rub against her sensitive skin. She grabbed his hands and pulled them onto her breasts, squeezing them to indicate her wanting him to caress her. Following her lead, he started to massage the two lumps over the soft black material of her maid outfit, pressing his middle fingers against the bumps of the nipples. She had already begun to mew in pleasure from the lower stimulation between her legs, quickly releasing lubricant as her body prepared itself for intercourse.

Dyre unbuttoned her top pulling the uniform open, her breasts springing free as the material parted. Her nipples were already hard as his fingers returned to stroke them. Jessica had now become full of sexual lust and craved him more. She stood up and turned to face him, a sexy erotic look on her face as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his large erect manhood. "Master, I want you so much!" she said as she climbed onto the chair, her knees either side of his thighs as she knelt above him. Directing his cock with her hand, she aimed for the opening in her wet pussy and slowly slid downwards as her moist flesh split apart letting him inside, the edges of the skin stroking down his shaft as she lowered. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she closed her eyes in satisfaction, her body receiving that hot filled sensation she so craved. Once all the way down, she opened her eyes to look into his. "Oh Master, make love to me!" she said as she leant forward kissing him passionately, his arms coming up to hold her back as they kissed.