Full Mouth of Cum

Story Info
What to do if parents caught daughter with cum in her mouth?
4.8k words
4
61.6k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

Text inspired by Barney McKenzie

***

It is said that lightning does not strike the same place twice. But you try to stand in a thunderstorm every time under the same charred tree. My sister Anzhelika and I have experienced this rule in our own practice, and more than once. They say that they learn from their own mistakes, but this is definitely not about us. And it cannot be said that we repented of our deeds, rather, on the contrary, we enjoyed each time, as for the first time. And each time, the consequences were disentangled. Moreover, Lika disentangled them also in the literal sense.

Lika and I were twins. Not identical - from the same we have only straw hair color, although we were born with a difference of two minutes. But still, we always felt some kind of special connection - Lika most often called me not by the name "Borya", but "brother", and I called her "sister". We lived in the same room, so we overcame all the difficult processes of growing up in front of each other - I still remember with bated breath how Lika first asked me to leave the room to change clothes. By the age of eighteen, her figure had become like an hourglass - elastic large breasts, in the hollow between which one wanted to put a palm, a taut, tender ass, slender long legs and a pretty, childishly naive face. Every time I looked at my sister, I wanted to hug and kiss her.

And yesterday my sister and I turned eighteen years old. The date is important, but we decided not to have a party with a bunch of guests - why do we need someone else if I have Lika, and she has me? Parents bought us a cake, I gave my sister dangling earrings that she had wanted for a long time, and she gave me a modern set of gamepads to play fighting games. I must say that Lika herself loved to play, so her gift was not so much to me as to both of us. But the earrings are not to say that only for her - I looked with pleasure at her ears with small ringing jewelry swinging in them and felt myself becoming more and more excited. In general, I have long noticed that literally every part of my sister's body causes me almost an attack of excitement - ears, nose, feet, neck and shoulders - I was overwhelmed with joy,

And in the summer, when everyone goes half-dressed, I could end up simply from the fact that Lika sleeps on her bed in the morning and her bare leg sticks out from under the covers. And now her cute neat ears with brand new earrings in them literally delighted me. My imagination helpfully drew a picture - Lika is on her knees and measuredly moving her lovely head, and the earrings in her ears dangle in time, softly ringing with silver threads. From such a terrible and beautiful picture at the same time, my legs buckled. And Lika just smiled and picked me up, sitting me on a chair. I must say that even at the age of eighteen we did not drink alcohol, like our parents - we limited ourselves to lemonade, so weakness in the limbs cannot be attributed to strong drinks.

And today is the first day after our eighteenth birthday and at the same time the day when the results of entrance exams should be posted on the site. In the morning, my parents left for the hardware store to buy materials for repairs, so we were completely alone at home. Lika and I decided to apply for journalism, of course, the exams were the same. Having agreed in advance to look at the results at the same time, we went to the Knowledge Control Center website and prepared to update the page at the same time at exactly ten in the morning - each on our own laptop. Our fingers hovered over the F5 button. And then a signal sounded on Lika's phone, the page began to load.

"Two hundred and seventy in literature and two hundred and eighty-five in history!" - we blurted out at the same time and realized with surprise that our results agreed to a point, although we wrote different options and in different rooms.

I was beside myself with joy and rushed to Lika's bed - there were more than enough points to get through to the budget. Lika screamed, raising her hands up, I laughed happily and hugged my sister, clinging to her with my whole body. For joy, it was as if my brakes had flown off - I already felt my sister's boobs with my chest, inhaled the intoxicating smell of her hair and even fiddled with the girl's nightgown with my hands - she never changed her clothes in the morning after sleep. And then I brought my face even closer to her and, unexpectedly even for myself, kissed her on the cheek. Probably, in many families, brothers and sisters kiss each other on the cheeks and do not see anything in it, but not in ours.

The sound of the kiss rang out in dead silence, an eerie contrast to the second of earlier screams of joy. I hastily pulled away, and Lika looked at me with some completely different look. She put her hand to her cheek, as if there was a burnt mark of my lips there.

"Boris... - Lika called me by name instead of the usual "brother".

"Yes..." I whispered in a barely audible voice.

"Go here..."

I clung to her again and our lips touched for the first time. My heart was beating so hard that it felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. My sister's hot wet lips, her tongue in my mouth - it seemed that I was sleeping and dreaming. Suddenly, I felt my cock throbbing. Frightened that the irreparable was about to come, I recoiled from Lika, trying not to finish.

"Lika"

"Hey"

"You're so beautiful..."

''Thank you, brother... You are fine too" - sister smiled.

"I...I have..." I didn't know how to explain the situation.

- Yes, I got it already. Do you really like me that much?

- Not that word!

"But we can't continue because you're afraid that..."

"Yes..." I breathed. She understood everything from a half-word, I did not have to voice anything.

-- Listen, Boris... I know you as flaky. You know perfectly well that this is what we both want.

-- This?

-- Borya... We both want sex. Penetrations. Well, of course, because we are both virgins, and we are already eighteen!

- Lika... I... - I knew that my little sister was right, but I was terribly afraid to say it out loud.

-- Fight. We want sex... But we are brother and sister! Plus the twins! We can't in any case, mom and dad will kill us, and other consequences can be the most unpleasant...

I nodded silently, looking away.

"But... I was just thinking - we can just kiss." Sometimes. There is nothing wrong with this, is there?

I swallowed. All my being was in agreement with what my little sister said.

"Also, you can... Well... Touch my chest. And even for the ass - I allow!

"R-really?"

- Well, of course!

Without a moment's hesitation, I reached out my hands and squeezed my little sister's heavy chest. She gasped, and I felt the tension in my shorts rise again. Unable to endure, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. One movement was enough for me to finish, spraying sperm all over the bathroom. After carefully wiping everything with napkins, I returned to my sister. She looked at me with a mocking look.

- Did not take it?

I threw up my hands.

"Well... if I let you touch me, maybe you too...?"

"Also... what?"

- Well... - Lika meaningfully looked at the area below the waist.

"Ah... well, you can touch my ass too," I said.

- But only?

-- Um... And your ass and chest can only be touched through your clothes?

- What kind of clothes are these? Nightgown made of translucent fabric, bro!

"Still... Could you take it off?"

- Not! Lika pouted her lips in annoyance. I adored her face when she did that - like a naughty child who didn't get a toy.

But after a few seconds, the little sister changed her anger to mercy.

"Brother... I have something to confess to you. I've been watching porn a lot lately, - Lika suddenly blushed.

- Horrible! Do girls watch porn? I laughed.

- It happens. So... I thought - since we can't have sex, then maybe I can at least... Take it in your mouth?

- What??! - I felt that I would start the fountain right now. In desperation, trying to drive away the excitement, I turned to the window and began to watch the bumblebee from the street trying to break through the transparent glass barrier.

- Well... Blowjob. It's not sex, is it?

- Of course not. This is not sex!

-- That's what I think. Not sex. Especially if you don't cum in your mouth.

-- Ahh... Where do I end up then? I asked in dismay.

- Nuu... - little sister shrugged. - Let me bring you a mug. Or a cup.

I immediately dismissed the dishes, explaining to my sister that the sperm flies along an unpredictable trajectory, and I will fill the whole room with droplets, but I won't get into the cup. Then Lika offered to keep napkins ready, but, as luck would have it, I used all their supply in the house, wiping off the traces of a recent eruption in the bathroom. We were both too lazy to go to the store just for napkins.

- What to do? I so want to taste your cock! - Lika again folded her lips in a bow, looking sadly at me. From these her words, I again felt a wild excitement.

- What if... If I still cum in your mouth?

- No, it's completely out of the question! I'm your sister, we were together in my mother's tummy! How can I swallow your sperm so that I now have it in my tummy too? This is perversion!

I did not understand the logic a little, but then an idea occurred to me.

"But you don't have to swallow it at all!" I will finish, and then you will go to the bathroom and spit it out!

Lika pleaded.

Wow, that's a great way! Yes, that's just... What if there will be a lot of it and I won't keep so much?

Don't worry, I'm here now! I ran out of the room again and hurried to the bathroom. Taught by bitter experience, this time I knelt at the bottom of an empty tub, opened the drain and came right into the hole. And then from the soul the meaning remains. It is unlikely that after two eruptions there will be a lot of sperm.

And here I am again standing in front of my sister. She never allowed me to take off her nightgown, so I caressed her large breasts right through the fabric. My cock was bulging out of my shorts as if there hadn't been two eruptions within ten minutes.

-- Well... Am I unbuttoning? - my sister asked in a whisper. Having received my consent, she flashed lightning and my wealth immediately fell out for everyone to see. Lika covered her mouth with her palm and bulged her eyes.

-- Braaatik... How big he is! I've never even seen them in porn! It's good that we can't have sex, otherwise you would have torn me!

Her reaction made the cock fill with juices even more. He was trembling like a stretched string, swaying a few centimeters from Lika's face. She took a deep breath and made the first movement to the cock. I cringed in anticipation, and when her lips touched the penis, it was as if birds were singing in my soul. My head roared, I leaned over and squeezed my sister's breasts again. And she was in no hurry to take the penis into her mouth, no, at first she decided to kiss him. The smacking sounds and sensations were simply indescribably beautiful.

- Come on... Take it in your mouth!

Lika obediently made lips with the letter "o" and hugged them to the pommel of the penis. Her sharp tongue began to tickle the head, and with her fingers she began to caress the eggs, which responded to caress, swelling with sperm. The girl moved her head, just like in my fantasy, and even the earrings in her ears rang softly in time with her movements. But these sounds could not be compared with the loud, wet squelching and gurgling that reverberated around the room - for some reason this was not in fantasy. On top of that, my sister was also rapturously mooing while she impaled herself on my cock - even if she managed to take it just a little bit, this did not take away the fact that she tried very hard.

Her lips and tongue movements were so amazing that I felt the finish approaching very soon, despite the fact that I had come twice recently. Member pulsated and began to shoot sperm directly into my baby's mouth. Sis moaned harder, feeling the thick, viscous liquid fill her. As agreed, she did not swallow, waiting for me to pour out all. But the first shot was followed by a second, and then a third. Lika puffed out her cheeks, trying to keep the sperm. Gently, I left her lips, gently patting her cheek. Sister smiled out of the corner of her mouth, but remembered the precious cargo and carefully got to her feet to go to the bathroom.

And this should happen - the parents managed earlier than they expected, and the lock of the front door opened completely silently. As a result, Lika, having opened the door of our room, came face to face with her mother. She would just swallow my sperm - but no, I knew very well how stubborn Lika can be - if she said that she would not swallow, then so be it. A silent scene ensued. Then my mother asked:

- Docha, why did you puff out your cheeks like a hamster?

"Ummmmmgf," Lika mumbled, trying to get into the bathroom.

- Yes, stop. Show what you have there!

"Mom, it's just cream!" We played the same game... - I tried to cover my sister, muttering some nonsense. It seems that my words made the situation completely hopeless.

- Open your mouth, otherwise it will be worse!

Unable to cope with her mother's pressure, Lika put her hands up and opened her mouth. The white viscous flowed right onto her fingers. Mom's face changed in horror.

"Is... is that what?" she asked in a ringing voice.

And here, probably, there was still some fantastic way to get out, to lie, think up something, get out... But Lika froze a thing that did not give us any chance for a successful outcome:

- Sperm...

What other sperm? Mom screamed, not believing her ears.

- Brother...

- What???! - then it suddenly became funny to me that my mother was indignant only when she found out that my sperm. Like if Lika had some guy hiding in the room, everything would have worked out?

"Gosh, come here," my mother called in an iron tone. Father appeared in the doorway and stared dumbfounded at Lika, in which a whitish lake shimmered in her palms, from which strings stretched to her lips. On top of that, my sister also licked her lips.

- What is it, daughter?

-- And this is sperm, Gosh. Sperm of her brother. Look, she's still licking her lips! As soon as we are over the threshold, so the kids... uuuh! They fuck all over. Yes?

- No no! This is the first time! I hastily said

"Ah, the first time, that means... The first time!"

My father blushed, only now realizing what was happening.

- Well, what are you waiting for??! March to the bathroom! - Mom finally realized that the picture was becoming completely surreal. The little sister immediately left.

-- Mom, the results of our exams with Lika were posted on the site... We passed! Both on the budget, can you imagine? - I frequented, trying to get around my father. He looked at me like he was seeing me for the first time.

-- How dare you? How dare you? Do this with your sister! What if she gets pregnant? What do you think? - Mom continued to angrily rebuke me.

- Mom, yes, we are only in the mouth... They don't get pregnant from this.

- Well, look at him! The smart guy has been found! Lika sucks you, and you're happy, right? What a nightmare... - Mom covered her face with her palm. Jaws played on my father's cheekbones. Meanwhile, Lika washed her face and quietly left the bathroom. Dad looked at her and suddenly began to pull the belt out of his pants. A picture immediately hit me in the head with lightning, from which my legs trembled again. But it turned out that the father takes out the belt for a completely different purpose.

- So! Well, immediately to your room, - dad slapped his arm with a belt. - We will take action. This is no longer in any gate climbs.

He said it in such a tone, as if Lika and I were only doing naughty things and doing stupid things, and this episode was the last straw. But this is not at all the case, moreover, our parents never beat us, we simply did not give them a reason.

What do you mean "already", dad? Have we ever let you down?

- They let me down... - Dad suddenly smiled. But not with an open and kind smile, but some kind of extraneous, woeful one. - He says "let me down"... Do you even realize what you did?

"Actually, we are already eighteen..." Lika suddenly said. The father turned away and clenched his fists.

"That's right, you're already eighteen." How can you? Is this what my mother and I taught you?

-- Nuuu... - sometimes very characteristic sounds were heard from the parents' room. But it's hardly worth mentioning now.

- So, lie down on the bed and pull off your pants.

I obediently lay down and pulled off my shorts along with my shorts, flashing my bare ass. And then he turned his head to the right, hoping to see his sister's naked ass.

"So, you too," Father Lika said.

- Panties... take off too? - Sister asked in a gentle voice.

- Take everything off! - barked the father. It hardly made sense from the point of view of the execution - Lika turned out to have small pink slips that almost did not hide her cute half-ass. But she obediently hooked them with her fingers and pulled them almost to her knees.

At first, my father decided to conduct explanatory work with me. He threw ten blows, and after the last one, his ass burned like fire. And then he went up to Lika and began to beat her - after each slap she gave a pretty little ooh. It seemed to me that her father hit weaker, but, nevertheless, by the last blow, her ass turned bright red. When the execution was over, my mother took our phones (it hurts we need them in the summer) and left the room, leaving the door open.

- Keep in mind, now the door to your room will always be open. I will even visit you at night. Suddenly. Just try! She shook her finger at us and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Until the evening, my sister and I did not talk, shocked by the reaction of our parents and the punishment. But before dinner, Lika whispered softly:

I was afraid that I wouldn't like it...

- What?

"Your taste... That's why I didn't want to swallow..."

"But you felt it with your tongue anyway, so..."

- I felt...

- AND...?

- Delicious... - Lika smiled at me, for the first time after the execution.

You know, I have a theory. What if the twins have all the juices, well... matching each other's tastes? That is, you like my sperm, so I will like it... Your nectar...

- Fool! - Lika was suddenly offended by something incomprehensible and threw a pillow at me. We haven't talked about Cooney yet, an interesting reaction...

At dinner, my parents didn't talk to us. Sitting was painful, so my sister and I tried to quickly manage and retired to our room. Luckily, we still have laptops. Opening it, I saw an incoming message from Lika - and when did she have time? There was a reference to a romantic porn in which a girl, kneeling on rose petals, gave a blowjob to her boyfriend. I squinted at Leakey's bed. She lay with her back to me, but I literally felt her cheeks blush in my heart. After sending her a love smiley in response, I heard a distinct incoming message signal from Lika's laptop. Unfortunately, not only I heard him - my mother immediately came into the room and took away our laptops. She said she would return tomorrow if we behave ourselves.

I just grunted in desperation and closed my eyes, trying to bring tomorrow as soon as possible. I really wanted to masturbate, but I did not dare, fearing the next sanctions. I fell asleep, not even realizing that it was too early to go to bed.

12