Full Mouth of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in the early morning - the sun had not yet risen - I woke up from incredible sensations. Lika got under the covers with me and masturbated with her palm, now and then kissing the dick. I hurriedly whispered to her to stop, but she didn't think. Her magical lips made me twitch with every touch, wet sucking sounds complemented the sensations. And, of course, at that moment, my mother entered the room. She turned on the light and took a deep breath when she saw Lika's eloquent empty bed and a clear human silhouette under my blanket.

- No, it can't be! Are you completely retarded, kids? - Mom did not want to believe the obvious, so she came up and pulled the blanket to the floor. Lika froze in fright, but the cock did not release from her mouth, squeezing it like some kind of predator prey.

- Spit it out immediately! Mom screamed, covering her face with her hands. Lika obediently took off from my cock with a distinct sound "bang!" Strings of saliva glistening in the electric light stretched from her mouth to my dignity.

- And you hide! - Mom first saw my erect penis and was clearly shocked by its size. But, of course, she did not say anything about the size aloud.

- Where can I hide it? - I reasonably objected, since I always slept naked, and it took time to get dressed.

- I do not care! Now dad will come, prepare your asses, you shameless creatures.

This time, my father beat me with a pull, so that in the end, groans began to escape from me too. And the last blow, although not with full force, was delivered with a buckle. I howled, rubbing the bruised place, and my father set to work on Angelica. He hugged her much stronger than yesterday, so that Lika almost cried from the first blows. And she broke down at the end. The father did not beat his daughter with a buckle, but delivered the last blow with all his strength, making the girl whine in pain - her charming backside turned from bright red to crimson. I saw that he sympathized with his daughter, but he could not do anything - our offense was too serious.

After the beating, we could neither sit nor lie on our backs. Mom locked our laptops and phones in Dad's safe and said we were under house arrest. And then he and his father again went to the shopping center - in spite of everything, we still planned to do repairs this summer.

After the parents left, we looked at each other. And then, without saying a word, I hardly got out of bed and went up to Lika. She understood me immediately and opened her mouth, invitingly sticking out her tongue. I knew that the third time my father would most likely turn our asses into one continuous wound, but there was nothing I could do. It was as if an electric current pierced me when the cock again touched the sister's lips. I held her pretty head in my hands and thrust into her mouth, trying to minimize the need for her to move herself. Saliva began to drip from her lips, and with each movement, the penis squelched amusingly in a humid narrow space, falling either on the tongue or into the sky, and sometimes walking along Lika's sharp teeth - she had not yet learned to hide them behind her lips. There was a noise in my head, as if I took off and soared, with each movement moving further and further into Nirvana.

And suddenly all this was interrupted by my mother's exclamation. It turns out that he and his father decided to check us out. She went into the room, again covered her face with her hands and began to cry. The father followed. He sat down on my bed and stared at Lika and me. And I... I decided that before I die, at least once again I will finish in my sister's mouth. And I continued to move, despite the fact that my parents were a meter away from me. And I still managed to do it.

There was so much sperm that Angelica could not swallow it all. She swallowed convulsively, helping herself with her fingers, but at the same time continuing to slide her lips over the penis. Her boobs were shaking to the beat of her movements. On impulse, I grabbed her breasts and kneaded her, looking over her back. The father looked at this performance as if condemned to the gallows. Mom kept crying.

"Mom, I'm sorry... But there's nothing we can do," I tried to apologize.

Mom was already crying out loud. Suddenly my father stood up, took her by the hand and led her out of our room. We, already in the mood for another beating, jumped up, despite the wounds, and ran after them. And the parents locked themselves in their room and argued heatedly, hoping that we would not hear.

"They don't have a living place left there, Dian... What do you suggest I do with them?"

"I dont know! Don't know! You're a man, do something!"

- Well, what is it? Isn't it clear that it's useless? The vacation will end, we will go to work, and they have another month of vacation. What do you think they will do this month?

- Gosh! Well, you can't do that! We're a normal family! Well, isn't that right, Gosh?

"I don't know, Diana... I don't know... Maybe... If we let them... Supervised... Just not in... Well, you understand..."

"You mean... for them to have sex... And we'll watch, right?" Are you normal, Gosh?

- Don't twist! Yes, and they do not have sex... Now young people do not consider a blowjob to be sex. So we will make sure that they do not cross the line. Understand?

- Gosh-aa.. And you will be able to calmly watch how your daughter sucks off her son?

- Should be able to. And you should. This is our parental responsibility. We've already messed up with these punishments...

- Gosh! Mom started crying again. But already without notes of despair, but as if agreeing.

And then the parents came to us and announced the rules - we can only have oral sex, and only at home. If we start petting, one of the parents must be nearby. And, the most important rule, which was added by mom later - no cumshots outside the bathroom! Sis every time had to completely swallow my sperm. Mom brought this rule out empirically, when before dinner I decided to cum on Lika's face and ruined the new curtains...

12