All Comments on 'Full Mouth of Cum'

by Lightbrian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was different, delightfully so.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowover 1 year ago

I very much like your story line, but feel that maybe English is not your first language? Some phrases I didn't understand. Looking forward to reading your next one.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

This, all that I could stomach, was horrible, including the title.

Full Mouth of Cum means, literally, a mouth made of cum that is full of something. Anything. We don't know.

Mouthful of Cum means, again literally, the cum would fill a mouth.

Mouth Full of Cum means a mouth that is filled with cum.

You picked the stupidest choice of the three to make as your title.

From that point until I could no longer stand to read another similarly mangled phrase, your choice in phrasing went downhill.

Learn English. As far as I could tell, there was very little that meant what you intended for it to mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Painful to read. Couldn’t even make it through the first couple of lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a lot of work doesn't make sense at present

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens when a meth-head, one that never made it past the 6th grade, decides to try and write. Truly awful.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

I liked it, showed how nieve and young. Most anyone would have known they would spy on them. Also what ara and country is

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Ara and country because whipping your children is not legal anymore in the USA. I Wish you didn't feel the need to give him a huge dick but it was good you didn't have mom and dad join in and take both their virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The concept and storytelling fundamentals are good, but it reads as if it has been machine-translated into English, maybe from Russian? (The fact that "Lika" at one point is turned into "Leaky" seems like a giveaway that it was done by a computer.) If you can find a good editor who can render your writing into idiomatic English, I will be looking forward to your future submissions.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Liked it as a good start. You do need an editor though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Def enjoyed it. Crazy how rude people are when its clear english isnt your first language

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

@ anonymous

It's crazy how rude people think they should post something in a language they're not fluent in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Piss poor abomination. You’re hereby charged with 12 counts of murder. The victim was English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous