Full Mouth of Cum Ch. 03

Story Info
How many times a day should i feed my sister?
4k words
3.98
15.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

By the middle of the meal, I felt that the cream was finally absorbed. Lika also understood this - she hastily pulled her panties on their rightful place. I suddenly realized that all this time her nightgown perfectly covered all the intimate places and the performance with panties on the ankles was doubly meaningless.

Although... Well, why is it meaningless? Her amusing mincing gait will remain in my memory for a long time to come. Smiling at my thoughts, I looked at Lika again. She devoured her mother's cooking with appetite, I still have a whole cutlet in my plate, and she already has almost nothing.

When Lika finished, I, laughing, gave her my cutlet. You will need strength, - I added meaningfully. - Oh, thank you, brother! - And I'd rather eat a melon, especially since they were just brought in, - winking at my sister, I pointed out the window, where a car with melons drove up right under the house. I ran into the room, pulled on my shorts and shorts, and in a few minutes I brought home a couple of huge, rough melons. Immediately cutting one into slices, I bit into the sweet tender flesh with my teeth.

"Gosha... Or maybe a melon too, huh?" - Mom looked at dad with some strange look. - With pleasure! Together we finished both melons in ten minutes. But mom and Lika didn't get anything. But they weren't offended at all, they just looked at each other slyly. And as soon as Lika finished with the cutlet, she immediately looked at her mother, but now in a different way - as if she was asking her permission with her eyes.

- Well, what is it, daughter? You look at me like a puppy dog, you don't even feel comfortable!

"Mom, can I suck my brother right in the kitchen?" - father almost choked on a melon.

Mom grinned. Wait at least half an hour! My little sister became sad and ran to her room. And my mother also put the kettle on to eat cakes. In our family, they usually preferred a more hearty lunch, so as not to load the stomach during lunch later. But when the kettle boiled, Lika reappeared in the kitchen. It turns out that during this time she changed into a pink T-shirt with Minnie Mouse and changed her hairstyle - instead of free-flowing hair, she made herself two cute ponytails, braiding them with multi-colored elastic bands.

- Well, how do you like my new hairstyle, brother? - Just super! - I did not prevaricate, I was really excited by the ponytails of the girls. But it turned out that the sister had her own cunning plan. - I saw in porn how the guy took the girl by the ponytails and put her on the dick! Maybe this way I will be able to take you deeper, brother?

Lika's innocent look contrasted so much with what she said that I couldn't believe my ears. Do you want me to grab you by the ponytails and... impale you on your dick? - Of course! I'm sure I'll like it! -- Are you sure? It can be painful! - Well, it hurts a little, and then it's nice. Don't worry, if it gets really unbearable, I'll pinch you! I shook my head. My sister said just incredible things.

Although... what could be more incredible than the fact that we are already performing with her for the second day in a row? After lunch, my mother finally gave us phones with laptops and decided to watch the series in the living room. And dad settled down in the same chair to read a newspaper - he still preferred them to news sites. My sister and I, holding hands, hurried to our room. My cock was already hard, tearing my shorts.

Suddenly, our mother called out to us. "So, children, where are you going?"

"Mom, can my brother take me by the ponytails and slap me on the dick?" "

What will he do?" - Mom laughed.

Lika answered loudly. - And cum right down my throat. Don't worry, we'll take pictures of the process!

-- Why take pictures? You better go right here. The sofa is free, settle down there, and dad and I will make sure that you don't throw anything away!

- Mom, what are you talking about! It's indecent! Yes, and you will be embarrassed.

- No, it will be embarrassing if you finish your first year while be pregnant. It's just really awkward. So come here.

My sister and I obediently settled down on the couch. Scenes from the series flashed on the screen, and Lika put her small hands on my penis and brought her mouth close to my lips. After kissing, we clung to each other and I began to stroke her tummy, lifting up her T-shirt. I suddenly saw that she had changed her panties too - instead of slips, she pulled on white ones with lace.

My gaze did not escape from Lika.

"Oh, brother, do not look at my panties!"

"But you changed them!" Isn't it for me to watch?

- No, of course, this is... - then Lika thought. - This is for dad!

- What? What did I do? - father looked at us with square eyes.

- Is it incomprehensible? Now I will kneel in front of my brother to take his cock in my mouth, the T-shirt will pull up and you will be able to see them, daddy! And they are pretty cute - white, and even lace. I thought you'd be pleased.

- So, wait... Do you want to seduce me, daughter?

- Of course not, dad! Quite the contrary, - my little sister began to frequent in fear. - It's just like that, purely for aesthetic pleasure! I really like them myself and it's sad that no one else sees them. You can't show them to your brother, so I decided... -

- Stop, if your brother can't, then why can I?

- Yes, just therefore! I already explained - he blows his mind if he sees my panties or, even worse, my naked ass! Today, when I was rubbing the cream, he put his finger right into my hole!

Is that true? - Mom asked sternly.

"Don't worry. Not in that hole! Rear entrance, end the alarm! And he didn't put it in, but just held it next to him.

"No, brother! You've been there with your finger! You could say he raped me!

Again I couldn't believe my ears. Especially about panties - it doesn't climb into any gates anymore - then she said that she was shy of her dad and therefore jumped into the kitchen like a hobbled doe, if only not to take off her panties, then, it turns out, she is never shy! At least make up your mind! However, if she just likes to show off her underwear in front of her dad, then everything is logical...

- This is terrible, Borya. Did you really do it?

- I didn't do anything! I just ran my finger over there... well, next to it. No danger. -

- And yet there was an episode and you don't deny it?

- Well, there was...

- Then punishment should follow... Remember what we said about night blowjobs?

- Well, yes, you allowed us if we take pictures...

- So, permission is revoked! - then my mother thought

- Yes, but how can you control you fools?

Here my father intervened. - I have motion sensors in the garage. I'll just put them in your room - if you lie in your beds, it will be quiet. But if you decide to climb into each other under the covers... Write wasted!

- But this is a punishment for me too! I didn't do anything! - pleaded sister. - How did you not do it? You didn't tell us right away! If this topic had not surfaced, then Borya's misconduct would have remained a secret for a long time! So it's your fault too.

"For a long time yet!" Yes, it would remain a secret forever. And it's not a crime at all. I literally felt everything boil inside. That's who pulled her tongue?

- Understood, Mom... But at least now I can make my brother feel good with my mouth? - Now you can... - Mom allowed and again drew attention to the screen.

Lika slid down from the sofa, settling at my feet. She smiled sweetly again and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. Well, how can you be angry with such a nyash? I gently patted her behind the ear. Sis giggled contentedly, and then unzipped my shorts and released my cock. It swung from side to side like a pendulum. Lika was fascinated watching him, holding her breath.

Then her mouth approached the penis - I felt Lika's breath on my head. In the next moment, her lips touched the penis. She moved them a little on her lips, after which she smacked right on the pommel. And then again - lingeringly, sucking in air, as if trying to draw it into itself. I exhaled through my teeth and felt like I was drowning in pleasure. Suddenly, Lika let go of her penis for a moment and turned to her father.

"Well, can you see my panties?" "Well... yes." Father muttered, not taking his eyes off Lika's ass.

She seemed to twist it on purpose, and then again hugged my dick with her lips. Smacking, she plunged him deeper and deeper into her mouth full of saliva. I watched with bated breath as a member millimeter by millimeter disappears into her lips. This time she sucked so that I did not feel her teeth at all - only moisture, sharp pulling pleasure and occasionally a sharp tongue.

When the little sister got to about the second quarter of the member, I felt how he ran into a barrier. Her still untrained neck could not let me through. Lika fluttered on the penis, convulsively trying to push it further. Nothing worked, then she remembered her plan.

Taking my hands in her palms, she put them on her ponytails and mumbled: "Frother, full fem fown!"

"Pull them down", I realized. And pulled. The little sister thrashed, mumbling and sobbing when the cock got into the narrow gap above the tonsils. She was so hoarse that I was frightened, and pulled her ponytails up.

My sister even had tears in her eyes! But she never pinched me, although she warned me that she would if it hurt. Having removed from the penis, Lika coughed.

-- Brother, what a big one you have! But I will definitely deal with it! Someday."

She smiled through her tears. I leaned over and kissed her right on her reddened lips. And then he licked the salty tears from his cheek. After that, Lika asked me to pull her ponytails right away, and not wait for the member to hit the barrier. I fulfilled her request - this time things went faster. I decided to move her cock a little before the final jerk.

Grabbing the ponytails tighter, I began - up and down, up and down, as if masturbating my penis with her neck. Lika slurped loudly and snarled, apparently preventing her mother from watching the series, and her father from reading the newspaper. But by that time they only pretended to be passionate about their own affairs, in fact, both watched intently as their children comprehended the basics of a deep blowjob. My sister gurgled on the penis, literally blowing bubbles. There was so much drooling that there was already a puddle on the carpet. And I rapturously continued, as Lika said, to shove her.

I already felt the end approaching suddenly Lika rolled her eyes and began to shake slightly, vibrating her lips. - sounded from her throat. She put her feet on top of each other and clenched her toes. I could not understand what was happening, and I was more fascinated by my finish.

But dad immediately drew attention to one detail.

- Dian, Lika has a wet spot on her panties! Look, come here! - joyfully laughing, the father literally jumped in his chair.

Mom jumped up from her seat and ran up to dad to see for herself - from her chair, the view of Lika's panties practically did not open. - Lika, did you finish from the blowjob? Daughter, what a smart girl you are! - I heard them as if in a fog, busy with the eruption in the neck of my sister.

She convulsively swallowed all my sperm - after all, now you don't need to show it to your mother, she already sees that we don't break the rules. And then suddenly my sister realized what had happened. She heard what her father was saying, how her mother was praising her, and she blushed.

Her hands immediately rushed to the back, covering the cherished speck. - Faffy, fon't wook! she mumbled desperately. Well, don't look again. And she just showed off her panties.

- Baby daughter, on the contrary - it's very cool! Well done! - Dad was in undisguised delight.

Lika let go of the penis, which was furious from her saliva, to freedom. He still stood like a stone guard, not even thinking of lowering himself.

"Mom, dad, I'm very ashamed, sorry!" - she desperately asked for forgiveness, although her father and mother, on the contrary, were very pleased.

- Lika, this is just super! Not every girl can cum from a blowjob!

Sister blushed her cheeks, listening to the praise. I stroked her face and neck with my fingers, which had just swelled from my cock. It was unbearably joyful for me to realize that Lika could end only from the fact that she had my penis in her throat.

And at the same time I tried to understand what was going on in her soul, how amazing modesty and lust are combined, how her angelic appearance is mixed with the habits of a fox... Or, rather, a hamster? I remembered how she puffed out her cheeks full of sperm, smiled and realized that I was in love with my sister. In love completely and unconditionally. And my sister suddenly noticed that my penis, although it had just finished, was still not lowered.

Therefore, she again clung to him - this time not plunging deep, but caressing only the head and tickling the balls with her fingers. Surprisingly, from such a caress, I finished faster - Lika barely had time to close her lips so that the sperm would not splatter all around. Having licked a member at last, the little sister got up and ran away to her.

She was still pressing her hands to the back of her panties so that mom and dad would not see the wet spot, which had increased in size even more since the moment it appeared. And before dinner, we finally decided to try the cumshot. Actually, it was that episode that led to the new rule - cumshots only in the bathroom. After Lika ran away to her room, I calmly watched the series with my parents, and only then went to my room.

The little sister was sitting at the laptop and playing some kind of shooter with headphones. When I put my hands on her shoulders, she already shuddered.

"Well, don't be afraid!"

"The same to me, your afraiding thing has not grown yet, brother!" Lika said cheerfully.

- I just shuddered in surprise.

- I really liked what you did in the living room.

- Me too, brother... - the sister said quietly. - The most interesting thing is that the parents were also delighted.

- Don't remind me. It was a shame! Did you hear how they laughed?!

- Well, they were laughing with joy! They're right, very few girls are able to cum from a blowjob! Sister muttered something unintelligible. And then she looked at me.

"Brother... It's been almost an hour already. Feed me again?

- What are you talking about!

- I immediately began to unbutton my fly, when suddenly my mother appeared on the threshold.

- So, children, what are you going to do again...?

- Yes, we just wanted to call you, mommy! - Lika said loudly. - And you are going to swallow your brother's sperm again?

- Well, yes, mom! I'll definitely drink it all!

- You know, children, I just thought... Have you ever heard of protein poisoning?

We shook our heads.

- I read that if a girl drinks a lot of sperm at a time, she just might be.

-- Mom, what are you talking about? How can I get poisoned by my brother's cum?

- Well. let's call it not poisoning, but protein glut... Also, nothing good. So I thought... Maybe you could still try... a cumshot?

- Mom smiled at Lika. - Hurray, cachalote! - the little sister threw up her hands in victory.

- Well, yes, cachalote... - Mom confirmed and left to warm up dinner, telling Lika to come into the kitchen right with sperm on her face, so as not to waste time photographing.

So, to some extent, she herself is to blame for what happened next - without her proposal, we would hardly have decided to do this. Lika, as usual, knelt in front of me. I moved a member of her lips, tapped her cheeks and finally ended up in a hospitable mouth. This time I left the piloting of the process to Lika, and she decided to try something new - she put the penis in her cheek and pressed it with her tongue. It looked like she was eating a big cucumber that didn't fit in her mouth and sticks out his cheek.

Again, this resemblance to a hamster... I leaned over and patted my sister on the cheek, to which my penis was pressed from the inside. It was amazing to feel my penis through such a living barrier. Lika moved her tongue, and now my penis is already on the right, now it sticks out there.

I began to move back and forth, stretching my sister's cheeks. She rapturously mumbled, but did not shake in ecstasy yet - perhaps she manages to finish only from deep penetration into the neck? I already wanted to test this hypothesis, but I felt that the finish line was close, and this time it was supposed to be special for us. Hastily stretching out my penis, I made a couple of hand movements along the shaft and began to water my little sister's face with my thick hot sperm.

She closed her eyes in advance, so nothing prevented the droplets and trickles from falling beautifully on her lips, nose, cheeks and chin. I already felt that I was starting to dry out, when suddenly one careless movement - and a huge clot fell off my penis and rushed straight to the curtains! I helplessly watched him as if in slow motion - here he is flying, a shapeless lump, and now he is hanging in a powerful whitish blot right in the center of the left curtain.

- Oh! - escaped from me. - No, brother! Don't tell me you bedraggled something up! - pleaded sister.

She could only open her right eye, because the left one was adorned with a huge clot, about the same size as the one hanging on the curtains. Turning around, Lika was horrified.

-- How so, brother? After all, I was very close, how could I miss it?

She almost cried, feeling that I could punish us even more - we won't get off with some night blowjobs. We immediately rushed to the kitchen. Mom praised us for a beautiful cumshot, but I had to admit that I ruined the curtains. Hurrying to our room, my mother appreciated the scale of the disaster. The curtains were immediately removed and sent to the washer, and a new rule was introduced - sperm whales must live in the bathroom.

That is, I could now cum on my sister's face only there, preferably immediately under the shower.

- Mom, but now we are completely without curtains. And we have a window overlooking the wall of the house with balconies! Will someone be watching? - scared asked Lika. She still hadn't washed off the sperm, so the whitish clumps continued to hang beautifully from her sister's chin and eyelashes.

Her left eye was still completely covered.

"Are you going to show them something out the window?" You will get through.

Only after that Lika finally went to the bathroom, where she was able to wash herself. Surprisingly, there was no punishment specifically for the damaged curtains. But another question arose - how many times a day do you need to feed your little sister? Mom answered that five or six, no more. But seeing how our faces stretched out, she hastily added,

"But I let you in the bathroom!" There you can cum on your sister's face as much as you like! More precisely, it will come out, - she smiled. - Well, no! we moaned. - There are no soft surfaces, and in general, the shower is uncomfortable, the bathroom is slippery and hard, and the toilet completely kills excitement!

Mom heeded our arguments, and raised the bar to fifteen feedings. But even that wasn't enough for us. Then another option was proposed. - Baby daughter, what if you just release sperm from your mouth onto your boobs, and then rub it into them? How's the cream?

- What, that's an idea, Mom! - Lika was delighted, but immediately grew gloomy. - But for this I have to show my breasts to my brother! And he... you know... He'll be completely stunned when he sees them...

12