Full Mouth of Cum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Well, he'll be really stunned! Dude, it's just boobs. It's okay, you can't, don't show him your panties, but boobs... Is this a crime?

Yes, my father and I, if you want to know, at your age swam naked in the sea! Lika blushed. They began to argue heatedly and finally agreed that my sister would show me her breasts only in those cases when it was necessary to rub the sperm. No more, no less.

That's what they decided on. But then Lika suddenly caught fire with another idea. "Since you insist so much that I show my brother my bare chest, maybe use it differently?" Do you know what paizuri is?

Then it was mom's turn to be surprised by new terms. But after Lika explained that this is when the girls put the boy's cock between their breasts and rub against him, my mother smiled knowingly.

And dad, who suddenly appeared on the threshold of the room, said: - The same to me, I was surprised! Only in our time they called this simply and briefly - titty fuck. And then they invented all sorts of paizuries...

- Dad, this sounds indecent!

- What is indecent? Titfuck?

- Well, yes! It's like a person's name. Better call paizuri... Or intramammary sex. --

- What? It sounds like some kind of medical term... - my father sighed and patted my sister and me on the heads.

- Well, okay... The main thing is that you feel good, kids... But don't forget about safety - Borya, remember that you can finish Lika only in the mouth and on the face!

- And now on the boobs! - Lika smiled happily. - Well, on them too, - father answered.

12