Full Rigor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to struggle to focus on the mundane task of pushing the cart, especially when various passing women took the opportunity to squeeze my buttocks, goose my ass, and casually reach between my hands to stroke my scrotum where it protruded from the harness. The whole time we were in the store, Master Richard turned a blind eye to this fondling, although more than once he looked at with a grin and a raised eyebrow, as if asking me to comment on my exposure in this situation, a bizarre combination of mundane shopping and extreme exposure.

When we (finally) returned to the truck, Richard unhooked my leash and told me to load the groceries into the back while he watched. Just as I finished, I heard him hailed by a strong but very feminine voice.

"Richard!" He and I both turned to see a middle aged, blonde woman walking towards us. Although well past the first blush of youth, this woman clearly spent a lot of time at the gym, not to mention wearing clothes that can only be described as "Office sexy,"--a blouse and jacket buttoned tightly over generous boobs, a short, equally-tight skirt with nylon-covered legs. She seemed perfectly at home in 3-inch strappy heels. Her face was so attractive that she must have been wearing makeup, although not so much that it stood out. Overall, the woman was a powerful combination of confidence and sex appeal. After half an hour of being sexually aroused and fondled while on public display, I somehow got even harder at this vision. Her grin told me that she had noticed my reaction, although she referred to it only indirectly.

"It's about time you brought some eye candy for the ladies--where do you buy this stud?" she asked.

"You know I don't swing that way, Caroline--I just traded him temporarily for Michelle."

The woman laughed uncertainly, clearly unsure whether to take his answer as a joke. "Well, if you're not interested in him as a sex object, I'm sure Michelle is," she replied, running her eyes up and down my exposed form before zeroing in on my cock.

Master Richard made some remark to the effect that I was off limits to Michelle, without explaining his wife's loss of freedom. Instead, he smilingly asked if Caroline wanted to "test drive" my tongue!

At first, she demurred--despite her forthright actions and expressed horniness, she was reluctant to have sex in front of an acquaintance.

"No, no," Richard insisted. "You can sit in your car with the door open, I'll put him on his knees for you, and then I'll make a run to the liquor store while he serves you."

"Well, if you really don't mind," she said, with only a gesture of reluctance.

Before I knew it, I was kneeling on the rough parking lot pavement, my hands cuffed behind me, while Caroline sat sideways in the driver's seat, shielded from view only by the open car door. As soon as Richard walked away, she hitched up her skirt, dropped her panties, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head firmly into her moist crotch. Being "forced" to lick an attractive woman to orgasm was near the top of my list of fantasies. My wife had indulged me in this fantasy many times, but it was even more thrilling to be dominated by an assertive, attractive stranger. The mundane way in which Richard had loaned me out was somewhat shocking, but I didn't have time to think about such nuances. My wife/mistress had drilled me on oral service, so I brought "Caroline" to a rather noisy climax in a matter of minutes. She recovered quickly and demanded I give her another, meanwhile prodding my harnessed genitals gently with the toe of her shoe, making me worry that she would kick me there. My tongue was getting tired by the time I heard a vehicle pull up behind me. Just about then, Caroline reached her third peak, then hastily pushed her skirt back down and called out to Richard to come collect me.

I heard footsteps, followed by Richard asking, gently, "Well, how did he do?"

"Rather good, actually," she replied, still panting slightly as I felt my cuffs being released. "Any time you care to lend him out for an evening, I'd like to try out his other functions."

"Well, I need him for a poker party this evening, but if you'd care to borrow him tomorrow or the next day, give me a call."

"I will, thanks."

Suddenly, being a slave under Richard's control had become a lot more interesting.

(to be continued)