My Ideal 18th Physical Checkup

Story Info
A shy boy gets a lovely surprise from his female doctor.
9.3k words
4.57
39.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is an alternate version of my original sci-fi story My 18th Annual Physical Checkup, but without the darker dystopian aspects. Just fluffy femdom, nothing more, nothing less. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright morning on the 14th of February, and the weather could not have felt more alive. The sun beamed down from a cloudless sky, radiating a passionate burst of electric energy from its core and spreading subtle, comforting warmth everywhere its rays touched. Perfect people in perfect outfits littered the city streets and gardens, all sharing perfect smiles with each of their perfect little faces. And where was I on this perfect morning, you ask?

...In the waiting room of a doctor's office.

I squirmed around in my seat, trying not to stare at the super hot girl sitting across the room. She was reading a beauty magazine with the cover in full view. The cover that had another super hot girl filling the entire page, directly in my line of sight.

Fuck, I thought to myself, looking down at my feet, rapidly tapping the floor like a ticking time bomb. A bomb that nearly went off when I looked back up to find the girl's electric blue eyes staring right back at me. She was smiling.

Don't fall in love, don't fall in love, don't fall in love... I rapidly said to myself, darting my gaze to the corner of the room. It wasn't helping.

Just then, I heard the high-pitched hum of the adjacent glass doors open. "Cat?" I heard a familiar voice call. I sighed in relief. I was saved. Until I looked toward the door to find my doctor smiling warmly at me. My doctor...who happened to be another super hot girl.

"Hey, Cat. Time for your appointment, silly," she said, after a few seconds of me staring at her.

I blushed. "Um...right. Coming."

As I reached the doors, she leaned in towards me, giving me a full view of her wavy brunette locks and her chocolaty eyes. She then planted a gentle smooch on my cheek, as she did every year. The girl across the room giggled. And just like that, my doctor took my hand and led me through the sliding glass doors, my face redder than a cherry tomato.

We wandered down a couple halls, passing by various glass doorways until we finally reached the glowing blue height indicator.

She smiled at me. "Alright cutie, ready to see how much you've grown?" Her voice was playful, rich as butter, and slightly breathy, with a subtle touch of huskiness at certain vowel sounds that set my heart aflutter. Her sharp consonants were oh so delicate, with her T and her C sounds...

"Hey," she said, as she gently pushed me against the wall, her expression clearly amused. "Letting that imagination run wild as usual, are we?"

She slipped my chin between her thumb and index finger, tilting my head up to look directly at hers.

I blushed. "I-I'm sorry," I said, my head spinning.

She giggled, jotting down a number on her tablet. "Looks like you've grown a couple inches since last time. Your forehead is all the way up to my lips now!"

I swooned, picturing a forehead kiss with her full, supple lips. As if reading my mind, she gently brushed aside my bangs and leaned in to give a gentle smooch on my forehead.

"Hmm, it's a little warm," she said. "Hopefully not cuz of a fever, right?" You know damn well why it's warm, lady, I thought to myself. But I gave her a shy nod.

"Now that that's out of the way, let's weigh you!" She wrapped her hands around my waist and guided me over to the nearby weighing chair, and before I knew it, she had sat me down. My face went pink. Even after all these years, I never got used to how handsy she was.

"'Scuse me, sweetheart," she said, as she slowly leaned over to adjust some settings behind my head. My eyes began to widen. Right in front of my face was a full view of her massive cleavage, gently bouncing and swaying as she moved the sliders back and forth, ready to burst at any moment from her slightly unbuttoned coat. A presence started to spring up in the soft fabric of my pajama bottoms. I blushed, quickly covering it with my hands.

"You nervous?" She said in a soft, breathy voice, her dreamy lips just above my eyes.

"A...A little." I struggled to find an appropriate place to look between her lips and her cleavage.

"Aww, don't be. You have absolutely nothing to worry about, cutie." She leaned in and gave my forehead another kiss, this time holding it for far longer, and releasing it with a deep, sensual smooch. Her breasts gently edged against my chest and my chin, sending shivers through my entire body. The hump in my pajamas was now at full mast, a wet spot of pre-cum starting to form at the tip. If a piece of raw pork was placed on my cheek at that moment, it would've turned to bacon within seconds.

"Sweetheart..." she said in a slightly disapproving tone, shifting her face directly in front of mine. Oh no. Had she noticed? I tried my best not to stare at her boobs, still blatantly boobing boobily right in front of my eyes.

She lay a hand on my chest and gave me a mischievous smile. "You're still underweight, sweetie. Might be time to hit the gym and get a little more meat on those bones of yours, hmm?"

I exhaled in relief. "I'll try," I said, knowing full well that I wouldn't.

She rubbed her hand across my chest, feeling out each groove of my ribs. "Of course...your actual weight may be even less, since a certain part of you is perhaps...heavier than it usually is," she said with a wink.

My face went beet red. But before I could stammer out a response, she took my hand and whispered, "Let's go somewhere more intimate."

She lead me to her usual office, where she'd tell me to sit down on the leather bench, spend around 10 minutes conducting my checkup, and then send me on my merry way. Or so I had thought.

"Have a seat, cutie," she said. I gulped, taking my usual seat on the long midnight blue leather bench pressed up against the back wall -- a huge single pane of transparent glass. The cushy memory foam beneath the leather adjusted neatly to my weight. She also took a seat right next to me, stretching her arms forward as she sat down. I looked away, my mind starting to race. But before it could go any further, she put her thumb and index finger to my chin and turned my head to face hers. Her face was mere millimeters from mine.

"You have such big, beautiful eyes," she said softly, her lips glistening in the light. "Glad to see they're healthy." I blushed, trying my hardest not to squeeze them shut and look away.

She leaned into my ear and started gently playing around with it using her fingertips.

"...And such delicate ears." Her lips were practically touching them, her hot breath steaming the skin with every word she spoke.

She slowly reached into her pocket and pulled out a familiar blood pressure device.

Finally. Something that makes sense.

"Here, let me see your arm," she cooed, sliding my right sleeve up and exposing my bicep, feeling it out with her fingers. "Hmm, you really do need to work out more. I can wrap my entire hand around it."

She slowly fastened the device around my arm and started to squeeze. "You know, I have a gym that I visit every day." I began to squirm, quivering with each of her hot, breathy whispers. "I have close relations with the manager. I'm sure he'd love to have you there."

Finally, the pressure was released. She began to undo the strap, leaning into my arm so that her chest brushed against it. "Your blood pressure looks great! You must be masturbating quite frequently."

I blushed. "I...I..."

"Sweetheart, I'm your doctor. You don't have to hide anything from me, you know? No need to get embarrassed. How often do you masturbate?"

"Once...per day."

"That's great!" She said. "And for how long do you masturbate each day?" It was as if she was making it a point to say the word 'masturbate' as much as possible.

I covered my hands behind my face. "I can't get past a minute without...releasing..."

She raised a hand to her lips, stifling a giggle.

"H-Hey!" I whimpered. "You said I didn't have to be embarrassed!"

"Heehee. I'm sorry, it was just too cute." She smiled and gave my arm a gentle squeeze. "Seems like you're a very delicate boy. Lucky for you, us doctors are very well trained at handling delicate things."

My cheeks turned pinker than an Indian River grapefruit.

"Now..." She leaned in close to my ear again, and whispered, "We do have a shot scheduled for you today. I know how you feel about needles, but...don't worry. I know just how to do it so that you won't feel a thing."

She gently slid one hand down my chest, planting soft kisses on my neck as I blushed and squirmed in her arms. I tried to contain my voice, but a small moan slipped past.

She giggled and began to slowly increase the intensity of her kisses. Her silky smooth lips sucked in the bare skin of the undersides of my neck, holding it there for a blissful moment before releasing it with a soft smooch. She did this over and over again as her hand slid down my stomach and onto my inner thigh, where it gently rubbed back and forth in anticipation. I could feel a steady flow of pre-cum start to flow down the shaft as the tip eagerly brushed up against the fabric, ready to burst at any second.

"Still nervous?" She whispered between kisses. I struggled to nod my head between my squirms and moans.

"Don't worry," she cooed. "I'm really good at this."

She put her index finger on the tip of my bulge, moving it around in tiny circles over the pre-cum stain. I gasped and whimpered. The stain began to grow exponentially larger. She gently slipped her hand under my pants and started to toy with my penis, playfully brushing her hand all over the shaft. I continued moaning as a sticky fountain of pre-cum oozed from the tip onto her hand, twitching and bulging in a desperate attempt to break free.

She slowly slid my pajama bottoms over my cock, letting the fabric rub over the head and get soaked in pre-cum. It sprung out of the pants with a satisfying boing.

"So cute," She whispered, placing her index finger again on the gel of pre-cum that covered the tip. With a breathy kiss on my neck, she playfully pressed her finger down into the gel. I gasped loudly, a jolt running through my entire spine. She giggled again, ever so slowly lifting her finger off of the tip, a stringy wet line of pre-cum trailing behind.

Her hand slid slowly down my thigh, until it reached the base of my cock, her index finger and thumb wrapping around it. She began to gently slide her fingers up the shaft, at a pace so careful that if she'd gone even a millimeter faster, I would've unleashed my geyser right then and there. She moved it up and down, up and down, all while she continued to plant kisses over every inch of my neck. The pre-cum flowed over her hand like a gentle spring, dripping in neat little pools onto the leather seat. One minute passed. Then five. My vision started to blur as she kept stroking and stroking, bringing me right to the point of climax and then continuing at just the right pace to keep me riding that edge. And then finally, she started to quicken the pace. I moaned, preparing myself to let loose a tsunami that would flood the room. Almost there....Almost...

"Alright, all done!" She said, retracting her hand and putting away a needle into her breast pocket. "See? That wasn't so bad."

I sat there, twitching and gasping in a sticky mess of pre-cum, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. She giggled, bringing her lips to my ears. "Oh, honey, we're just getting started."

"Get naked for me," she said, in a slightly more forceful tone. I gulped. This was standard procedure, but this year it felt...different, to say the least. I blushed as a stood up, awkwardly taking off my shirt, socks, shoes, and finally my pants, which were already half off, until I was completely exposed. She stared hungrily the entire time.

"I'll make this a bit more fair," she winked, fully unbuttoning her coat. My eyes widened as she crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, slowly sliding it up. I stared in awe as her beautifully toned abs came to light. She stretched the shirt to its limit, barely able to slip it over her massive chest, which sprung out gleefully into the wild, only covered by a thin dark violet bra. I kept staring as I began to ponder the age-old philosophical question of whether each of her boobs was bigger than my entire head. She started to walk towards me, her breasts bouncing with each step.

"You can stare as much as you'd like." She grinned, grabbing a hair tie and funneling the back of her hair into a high ponytail, allowing several wavy locks to remain at the sides of her face and above her forehead. A twitch of pre-cum dribbled down my crotch as she stopped right in front of me.

"You really do need to work out." She said, rubbing her fingertips across my chest. I started to leak pre-cum at a steady flow again, staring at her tan arms that looked so graceful and powerful compared to my own. She leaned forward until her face was practically touching mine, resting those arms gently over my shoulders and around my neck.

"Has anyone told you how cute you are?" She asked, her lips ever so slightly rubbing against my own.

"Y-you do, every year," I stammered, trying not to think about the giant breasts pressing against my chest area. She squeezed even tighter.

"You know," she whispered. "Back in the day, you also used to call me beautiful."

"I-I still think you are! You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen..." I trailed off, blushing as I registered what I'd just said. I could feel her breath start to get heavier. Her cheeks had an even rosier hue to them than usual.

"You caught me off guard," she whispered, smiling as she pinched my cheeks. "You'll pay for that."

She then suddenly put her hands on my waist and hoisted me up.

"W-wait...!" I stammered. "What are you-?" Before I could finish, she plopped me down squarely on the bench.

Reaching inside a nearby drawer, she grabbed a stethoscope. She brought it to my chest, and with a devious smile, started to gently rub it over my exposed nipples.

"Normally," she whispered, bringing her lips to my ear, "We use this to measure your heart rate and your lungs. But..." She moved her face back into view, pressing her index finger to my lips. "I know another method that works just as well, and is a lot more fun." She locked eyes with me, gently tilting my head up so that her gaze pierced through my own. "Wanna try it?"

I let out a quiet whimper, barely able to think, let alone speak, while teetering the edge of orgasm. She giggled. "What a lovely answer."

She started to slowly trace her finger across my lips. "Did you know that the lips are the most sensitive part of the body to another's touch? They're over a hundred times more receptive than our fingertips."

In one fluid motion, she slipped her index finger off my lips, wrapped her arms around my neck, and let her lips touch against my own. I could feel every little point of contact of her silky smooth lips, each one gently tickling all the little nerves that rested within the skin. She curved her lips into a smile, a glimmer shining in her eye. And then, with a graceful force, she pulled me in and started to gently make out.

My eyes widened as I felt them slowly force their way down on mine and make them dance to her rhythm. Her hands were pressed against my ears so that her smooches and moans were all that echoed throughout my head. I felt my crotch start to twitch wildly, sopping with an endless flow of pre-cum. This is it, I thought. Just as I was about to coat the world in my homemade lipgloss, she slowly retracted her lips from mine with a gentle, satisfying smooch.

"Of course, you're a sensitive boy, so yours may be even more receptive," she winked, resting her index finger against her lower lip. "Now...I'm going to use these lips to analyze each and every inch of your cute little body."

Before I had a chance to let that sink in, her glassy lips were touched against my face yet again. She started with the lips, slowly making her way down with each kiss to the chin. Then she inched down the neck with slow, breathy kisses that left me twitching, moaning, and whimpering in my seat. She ventured down my collarbone, across my bare chest, and came to a halt right over my heart. As she pressed her lips against it, I could feel my heart rapidly pumping against them. She rested them there for 5 excruciating seconds of gentle kissing and sucking, and removed them with her signature smooch, her heavy breath tickling the damp area she'd just kissed. My penis twitched violently, having been just a second away from pumping my heart out.

"Wow! That's quite the heart rate!" She grinned. "Now...for your lungs, normally I'd ask you to take some deep breaths as I examine them..." Her lips again made their way up to my ear. "But you're already breathing quite heavily." She heaved a long, gentle sigh next to my ear, sending my entire body into a quivering mess from head to toe. I whimpered again, helpless to her voice and her touch.

She eased down again into my chest area, ever so slightly letting her upper lip touch the tip of my left nipple, and...left it there. I started to squirm and look down at her with puppy eyes, nearly going crazy from the singular point of stimulation. She smiled as she watched me struggle.

Her lips gently began to wrap around the nipple. She gave it a small peck, a tiny string of saliva connecting the tip of my nipple to her upper lip as she raised them inches away. Then, she licked her lips, and pressed them again over my nipple, this time gently suckling on it. My cock began to twitch violently again, dancing in a steady flow of pre-cum. It jolted into its hardest state, preparing to swiftly monopolize the dairy industry, but by now my brain had known better.

Sure enough, she released her lips with a teasing smooch. I panted heavily, feeling like I was about to pass out. But before I could finally rest, she pressed her silky lips against my left nipple, and again started to suck. This time though, I could feel the tip of her tongue venturing out, ever so slightly brushing against the tip. I gasped as waves of pleasure radiated from the nipple, out towards my head, my fingertips, and my toes that were tightly curled and shaking in the air. Not to mention my cock, which was again just about to release...

And...you guessed it, she stopped. She looked up at me, her lips pursed and glistening, her eyes like a tiger's before biting into a fresh kill. She gave me a deep, long smooch on the lips, before going in for another attack on my poor little left nipple.

She repeated this process several more times, each time doing slightly different maneuvers with her lips and her tongue. Sometimes she would hold her lips in a steady, agonizing suckle. Other times, she would shower it in several sucks and kisses, each one making me twitch and moan harder than the last. Her tongue would sometimes wriggle on the edge of the tip, other times swirling around in tight circles, just narrowly missing it. And one of the times, she gelled up her finger in my cock's pre-cum to rub it all over the nipple, flicking it around like a little toy. She gave it a long, deep, forceful lick amidst a massive kiss, flooding the whole area in the entirety of her lips and tongue. To stop me from cumming during that one, she had to tightly squeeze my cock with her index finger and thumb.

"All done," She finally whispered, her lips rubbing against the nipple tip with each syllable. She continued to gently kiss it and peck it while she talked. "I got some nice, thorough data from this adorable little guy."