All Comments on 'Full Rigor Pt. 05'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chantaldubchantaldubabout 2 years ago

Where can I sign up to be sold at LuLu's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your work is always beautifully written, but unlike some of your other stories I'm not finding this story line to be erotic or even remotely convincing. At some point during this story line, Michelle must come to her senses and wonder what it is that she is risking and actually destroying. No-one under that sort of activity is actually going to find it enjoyable for very long and the idea that she does, makes her character seem ridiculously two-dimensional and just completely self-centred and unlikable. A 'conversion on the road to Damascus' during the last five months would make her much more believable, a point when she decides that enough is enough and she doesn't want this anymore and longs to return to her husband. Only to have to submit to further, even worse indignities as her leasers get tired of her changed attitude. She is now longing for release and is puzzled when her monthly calls to her owner go unanswered. This would be followed, on her release, by the horror of finding that her husband has changed completely and no longer wants to be with her at all. Her marriage is over, she wants nothing ever again of the sex-slave life which now fills her with revulsion and her children are furious that she has destroyed the marriage.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
That is Entertainment For Consenting Adults

Yes a fun story about wild and crazy consenting adults doing what they want for their enjoyment. Looking forward to more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shirley / Sylvia?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

still a pretty good fictional storyline. can't see where her husband really wanted breast in his fantasy?

now to the sadest part was the author's need to feel he had to, pretty much had to explain and apologize to the PC (the he, she, it, them) crowd about a fictional perverted story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I do like the fantasy story. Thankfully it is a fantasy so things can be enjoyed with no remorse, ever. Sure, she signed a contract to remarry her ex-husband but will she like what she gets at the end? So far, she is close to being released as they have had at least 35 days before the six-month contracts were done (and then another six months extension) so they are near the 400 days of self slavery. Too bad the time that Michelle spent with SlutRUs was really glossed over. Oh, she had gloryhole days, then street walker, then highclass call girls, and there were times she did not like it. Oh, but she loves the fact that she likes all of that sex since it absolves her of any guilt. I wonder what she is going to find when she finally gets released. Will she have to remarry a guy that likes to be a sissy; have they destroyed a marriage just so they can find out what it was like to be sluts; or ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous