All Comments on 'Full Rigor Pt. 07'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

your doing great with this stort line, especially with the whole gettig in to doing it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I really enjoy your slave themed stories. The twist here for the male character was interesting, very well done. Great that you’re exploring new situations and including some established characters to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great so far

one more chapter some time after son gets trained by Doctor Shirley Holmes, the whole family could all get together for some family incest play..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story. The trans arc was not really my thing, but still very well written. The first five chapters focusing on Michelle were awesome. I love how you're exploring how people from different walks of life would deal with slavery.

I'd love to see a future story where you'd delve into what it would be like for a famous celebrity to be enslaved. Say a top level women's tennis player who hits someone while drink driving and gets sentenced to slavery in a plea deal. She'd very quickly find out who her friends really were, while other people like agents, managers and fellow players, who previously sucked-up to her, would now revel in treating her like shit. Maybe she still has to play as a slave, but in a far more humiliating uniform and with all her winnings going straight to her new owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'Me too' exists in this world?! LOLS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous