The Two Travelers

Story Info
A father and his daughter become lovers.
7.7k words
4.54
159.7k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

-

This is an incest story, and involves adult dialogue. If this is not to your liking, then by all means feel free to go find another one to read. All characters in this are aged eighteen and above.

After reading this, feel free to contact me, leave a comment, or hopefully give a 5 star rating and vote on this story.

I'm very pleased, as well as awed by the talent shown by Annabelle Brito in the creation of this illustrated story. She and I put our heads together in writing this erotic tale. And she alone is responsible for the fabulous artwork that accompanies this erotic tale.

Mr. Brady

Blessings to All

Artist note:

I'm excited to be a small part of The Two Travelers by Mr. Brady. This is one of those tales that captured my imagination, I guess it's because I'm attracted to simple stories with surprising developments and a taboo theme. I enjoyed the wording of Mr. Brady and how he presented this story. The story has some enhancements that both me and Mr. Brady added that I believed made the story even better. I hope you enjoyed our collaboration. Please feel free to contact me and leave me any thoughts. Thank you for being respectful.

Annabelle B

The Two Travelers

The radio signal was getting weak from the canyons their SUV had entered. Finally, the static became unbearable for the driver, and he had to shut off the radio.

James Barnes had been driving for many hours. Half a day was spent on the road. The city they had departed from was many miles behind them, and in its place was the long country road. He and his nineteen year old daughter Kim, were on their way to make a new life for themselves. After twenty years of marriage, James had learned that his wife Karen had been having an affair with her boss at work for the last three years.

Since James was an in demand computer software specialist, he had the opportunity to pretty much work remotely wherever he wanted. However his former employer reminded him too much of when he lived with his wife. That was why he was on his way to take up a new position with a software company a couple of states away from where they had been living.

The reason that his daughter Kim was with him, was due to her and her mother absolutely not getting along with each other. So she asked her dad if he'd let her come and live with him. At least for the present, until she found a better place for her to live. That's what she told herself anyway.

But it wasn't lost on James that he and his daughter have had their troubles as well in having as good a relationship as he would've liked. As it is with most teenagers, it was with Kim, as well. She had lived in a very rebellious way toward her parents, and most any authority figure in her life. But in the last year or so, it seemed that Kim had the good fortune of getting her life back on track. She was seeing that most of the decisions she'd made involving her parents and disobeying them, had not worked out in her favor.

So now, here she was traveling with her father, who she was wanting to have a better understanding and connection with. She hoped that he felt the same way towards her. As they traveled the road they were on in the early evening, they began a long overdue conversation.

"Daddy,"

"Yes Kim?"

"I've just been thinking about a lot of things."

"What things are those honey?"

"About us, about our family, about how we seem to have really got messed up."

"Oh...."

"And the truth is dad, I think I caused a lot of the problems in our home when I started acting like a total asshole with you and mom."

Kim's vulgar language briefly reminded James of his daughter's rebellious behavior a couple of years ago.

James wasn't very used to hearing his daughter use profanity, but he was caught somewhat off guard by her sudden self reflection.

"Okay, I want to let you know this Kim, you're not responsible for your mom and I breaking up. I appreciate what you're trying to tell me honey. But you didn't cause anything that went wrong in your parent's marriage. Do you understand that?"

"I guess so dad. But I saw some things happening with mom that I feel bad now not telling you about. Like when she'd be gone while you were away, and I was home by myself.

"Before she'd leave the house, I'd hear her on her phone with somebody making plans, about meeting them somewhere. Of course now we know who that somebody was, and what they were doing."

"Like I said honey, those things with your mom and I had absolutely nothing to do with you, and what was going on in your life.

"And just so you know, all of us go through some kind of rebellious stage. I did, your mom did, and even your grandparents did too. We all have that time in our life when we test what we've been taught. When we try our damndest to live in a way that says 'Fuck the world, I'm going to do it my way.' Oh, I guess it's not a good thing to cuss in front of you, but you know what I'm trying to say, right?"

"Dad, it isn't like I've never heard the word 'fuck' before. You know I'm an adult now, don't you?"

"Yes I do sweetheart, but we should still try to go easy on the swearing, okay?"

"Sure, I guess...." Kim said, slightly rolling her eyes.

He caught a glimpse of her somewhat brash reaction, but let it go. 'She still needs a lot of positive reinforcement' he thought to himself.

"I know you're an adult and what a beautiful one you've turned out to be. I want you to know that both your mom and I are very proud of you. Yep, you've gone down your own bumpy road these last few years. But I can tell that lately, you've become committed to making the best of yourself. And as your dad, I just want to do all I can to encourage you, and remind you of how much I believe in you...as a person. Kim, I love you. And I always will. Nothing can take that away from me honey."

"For what it's worth to you dad, please know I love you too."

"It's worth very much to me Kim. So very much!"

The road entered a long stretch of forest trees. The golden glow of the sun and green of the trees from the car window made Kim's natural brown hair beautifully stand out.

She had her mother's features, but she inherited James' stoic blue eyes.

They let a few more miles pass before Kim asked a question of her dad.

"Why did mom do what she did? Why did she decide that what we had at home, and what she and you had...wasn't good enough? I still want to blame myself dad, but I know you're right. Her decision really wasn't about what I did or didn't do while she carried on her affair with her boss."

"Kim, your mother always called her own shots as far as how she lived her life. There were many times I'd try to rein her in, but she just wouldn't listen to me. She was always determined to do things her own way. And I gotta tell you, there were many of those times when she'd break my heart in the process."

Kim realized now that behind her dad's hard working ethic and reliant quality was a man who'd been emotionally wounded and had kept it hidden from those close to him. He now had her attention.

"That's why it's important to choose the words we say to people. What we say is very powerful. Our speech can be used as a weapon...or it can be spoken to others as blessings. We get to choose when it comes to that. I know I've made my mistakes so many times. And I wish that I could take back the many stupid and hurtful things I've said to others. It always seemed to me that your mom didn't have the ability of being 'self aware' of her own behavior and her actions. Fact is, there were a few times that I told her, to her face, how impetuous she was. And no matter how pissed off she could see it made me, she went ahead and did whatever the fuck she wanted to do anyway!!!"

Kim was taken aback by his remark.

"I'm sorry for cussing honey, but I just get so angry thinking that her's and my life didn't work out together like we thought it would when we were younger. And now, many nights I feel all alone. I don't want it to be this way. I miss your mom, I really do. I miss having a woman in my life. And I miss having the kind of relationship that a man and a woman have."

Kim couldn't help but be surprised by that statement. She couldn't remember ever hearing anything coming from her dad even slightly related to his sexual drive and desires.

"I don't think you're having to be told about the birds and the bees honey, but your dad gets awfully lonely sometimes. And I don't think it'd be right to go out and find someone I could do a one-night stand with. That just wouldn't be right for you either. But the truth is, I've been goddamn lonely. And right now, there isn't much that I can do about it."

"Umm....Dad, I hope you don't mind me telling you this, but I heard a lot of the fights that you and mom had. And I heard the words...the hateful, angry words she used against you. I remember how she would try to start a fight with you, to get you to do something to her. Maybe even try and make you hit her. But dad, you never did, I'm so proud of you. Even through all the mean, disgusting things she said to you. I just couldn't understand it. I think by hearing what she said to you, helped to shock me out of my own toxic mess, and made me choose to be a better daughter for you."

James thought 'Maybe the terrible fighting between us, did have a silver lining?'

"I can remember one time, mom told you how you weren't satisfying her anymore. Dad, I hope it's okay to tell you this.....but...and please don't think your daughter is some kind of pervert or something like that. But I saw you recently, right after you had gotten out of the shower...."

"Oh....." James said wide eyed.

"I....saw you naked....I mean totally by accident.....and....as far as I'm concerned, with what I saw, mom should've never gotten tired of you. Especially because I didn't see one bit of flab anywhere on you. You always took care of yourself and it makes me feel good inside knowing my hunk of a dad doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about as far as his looks go. I hope that's okay if I tell you that?"

He blushed at that revelation, but hearing that from his daughter, he wasn't sure if he was proud, embarrassed, or just simply aroused. He knew there was no way he could return the compliment to Kim without her knowing that just about the same thing had happened to him a few weeks before they'd left on their present journey.

Not long after his wife had left to go live with her lover, he happened to see his daughter in her room. She must've not known that he was in the house, because her door was more than partially open, and she was totally naked. She was just there in her room, walking around. It almost looked to him as if she might be openly displaying herself, or maybe, it was that she was trying to pick out some clothes to wear. But nevertheless, he found it overwhelming as he lustfully gazed, at the blatancy of the overpowering naked display of his own flesh and blood.

James felt he did his best to turn his eyes away from looking at Kim. But for some reason, he just kept gazing at his naked daughter. He could see that her nineteen year old body had matured quite nicely. And that's when he understood that looking at his daughter's nudity completely turned him on and he wasn't going to stop staring at her. She had so many of the exceptional attributes of her mother, with a few extra thrown in it seemed, for good measure.

Her body was slim, but not too skinny. His daughter's breasts were pert with no sag, and amply sized. Her nipples were noticeable, and stood out, with areolas nice and brown, that accented her nipples. And from where he was standing, he could clearly make out her pussy, and the light colored brown hair that slightly covered it...as she then turned around, he could clearly view his daughter's beautiful bare ass and the light tan from her thong. It was about the nicest he thought he'd ever seen.

With the scene playing out before him, James realized he had never before been tempted as he was at that very moment. He wondered what would happen if he were to go to his own daughter and try to entice her to come to bed with him, right then, right there. That was when he felt the very stiff erection that had been borne from his lust.

However even with the ache coursing through him, he was ashamed at the incestuous thoughts going through his head, as he was convinced that Kim could never accept doing those things with her own father.

"And dad, I've got to tell you this too...many of my girlfriends that would come to the house told me that my dad was...and I quote, 'a stud.' I kid you not dad. They said you were a stud!! Ha-ha. I even had a few of them ask me if my 'older brother' was available."

"If you're trying to get your old man to blush, I guess I'm about ready to do that honey. It seems I was blessed with good genes passed down to me from your grandparents. And evidently those good genes got passed onto my beautiful daughter as well. I know you've never had any trouble in getting the boys to be interested in you. There were times, more than once, when I thought I was going to have to get my shotgun out to chase them off."

Kim began wondering if maybe her dad could be jealous of the attention she was getting from some of those boys that came around to see her.

"Actually dad, I wish some of them you would have. I don't want you to have a conniption fit, but there were a few of those guys that had me doing some things that I wish I wouldn't have. I'm not sure if you're aware of it or not, but I'm not a virgin anymore."

With that revelation, James was faced with the fact that his baby wasn't a girl anymore, but now, wholly a woman.

"As long as nobody forced you into anything honey. I hope that's not the case. Because if it is, you need to tell me. I'll go to them even now and beat the living shit out of them. I can't allow anyone to hurt my family. Especially you Kim, you're all I have left. With your mother gone off now, chasing after whatever she's got on her mind...this week anyway. Next week, it's probably going to be something totally different. Where the hell did I go wrong with her?"

"Where the hell did we go wrong with our family? Dad, I know I'm only nineteen, but I want something solid for me, for us. To know that life holds a little more than empty promises and lonely regrets. I know now though, how lucky I am to be alive, and to be with you. I know life hasn't been the nicest to you, but I have to say how good it is for us to be together. For us to have each other. Aww crap, I think I'm going to make myself cry."

What Kim almost told her father was how she wanted to replace her mother in all the ways he needed it...and that could even include the bedroom too. But was afraid of the strong rejection that she would get from him for even talking about something like that.

Wanting to be a comfort to her, James put his hand out for his daughter to take, which she did. And both of them were getting even more tired as the road, and the coming nighttime loomed out ahead of them. Feeling tired like he was, he knew driving the long winding road in the darkening forest was becoming unsafe.

When they finally arrived at their motel, there wasn't real good news waiting for them. But it wasn't all bad either. But no matter what the news was, it was the only one on this stretch of highway for at least the next hour or so.

"Look buddy, I can't do any better than that. I'm telling you, I've only got one room available, and it's yours...if you want it, and it's got a King-Sized bed. And no, I won't be able to do anything about the water situation until maybe the soonest tomorrow morning sometime. That's when the plumber told me he'd be able to get here and start looking at the problem. But for now, there's only enough water in the pipes to use the toilet a couple of times, and maybe that one person in each room can get a good hot shower. Take it, or leave it. Hey, at least the owner agreed to give you a twenty-five percent discount. What else do you want?"

"Okay, we'll take it." James said begrudgingly.

The father went and told his daughter the news. He was concerned that maybe she wouldn't want him to sleep on the floor considering that only one bed was available.

"Kim, I want to let you know I was able to swing us a room. The good news is that the A.C. is working. But there's a slight problem with the water...and there's only one bed in the room."

"Dad, are they kidding us? That's all they got? He's saying only one of us can get a shower? That's fucking crazy!!"

"I know it is. But do we really have a choice at this time of night? Honey, I've driven all day, and frankly I'm too pooped to participate in driving any further right now."

"Dad, you're right. I guess I was just hoping for more. And right now, more isn't on the agenda for tonight. I'm sorry for complaining. C'mon, let's go check out our room."

Father and daughter were happy at least when they realized that they were on the ground floor and wouldn't have to walk up a flight of stairs to get to their room. Once they opened the door, they were greeted by a room with the air conditioning already working, an adequate sized TV and fridge...and a really decent looking, King-Sized bed.

**********

"Dad, what are you doing?"

"I'm putting this sleeping bag on the floor"

"Hell no, you're sleeping on the bed. If it comes to it, I'll sleep on the floor," she said.

"You've got to be more tired than me. And since you're driving tomorrow, you'll need your rest."

"Dear, it's ok-"

"No, we have a large comfy bed we can share, if you don't take it, I'll sleep in the car."

"Fine," he answered. He had no will to argue.

Even though he had insisted, Kim knew it was her dad who really deserved the shower instead of her. But if they were going to be sleeping so close together in the same bed that night, if one of them was still smelly it would mess it up for the other. And she knew what it was she needed to do.

"I'll take a super quick shower first, and save as much of the hot water for you, since you have much longer hair"

"No! Look dad, I think it's really the only option open for us."

"Kim, let me ask, during your wild rebellious years did you smoke a lot of pot or something? Because you're telling me that you think you and I need to take our one shower together. Do you know what your mom would tell me if she knew we'd done something like that?"

Kim rolled her eyes.

"I'll just take a really speedy shower, okay? End of discussion."

James shut the bathroom door in front of Kim who just stared back at him.

He quickly undressed, placing his pile of clothes in the corner of the sink counter.

The hot water felt great against his naked body, with soap stinging his eyes, he reached for the shampoo.

"Looking for this?"

He felt the shampoo bottle placed in his hand

"Huh?..." He said wiping away the soap residue from his eyes.

"Kim, what?"

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers